Home

Jimmy ida

Posted By: mikeyballs211

Jimmy ida - 10/11/16 06:39 AM

He seemed to come outta nowhere to become Consigliere in the 90s.. whos crew did he come up in? Didnt he have a brother who was made as well?

I think if im not mistaken he got life for the Hickey Dilorenzo hit or do i have him mixed up with someone else? Another Genovese interesting admin guy that theres not much known about, besides the little bit in D'Arcos book
Posted By: bronx

Re: Jimmy ida - 10/11/16 12:44 PM

jimmy is a good man. he has a brother thats made ..joey ,not close to the guy jimmy is.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Jimmy ida - 10/11/16 05:07 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
He seemed to come outta nowhere to become Consigliere in the 90s.. whos crew did he come up in? Didnt he have a brother who was made as well?

I think if im not mistaken he got life for the Hickey Dilorenzo hit or do i have him mixed up with someone else? Another Genovese interesting admin guy that theres not much known about, besides the little bit in D'Arcos book

His brother, Joseph, is alleged to have been selected to carry out the hit.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Jimmy ida - 10/11/16 07:09 PM

Read he comes from matty horse crew. Was hr protege. So he takes over for bobby manna in 8889 wgo was the consig after him in 97up. The feds took gis horse farm and other shit after gis trial that must hurt. Think they took his Harley.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Jimmy ida - 10/12/16 02:30 AM

Here's an old thread where PizzaBoy gives some info on him:

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=803609#Post803609
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Jimmy ida - 10/13/16 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
jimmy is a good man. he has a brother thats made ..joey ,not close to the guy jimmy is.

Appreciate the response Bronx and others..

Bronx is his brother Joey still out? He a capo?
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Jimmy ida - 10/13/16 07:27 AM

Joey Ida, Jimmy's brother operated out of a Brooklyn Social Club at 1305 7th street at the corner of 13th avenue. Across the street from where the 3 capos were killed.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET