Home

Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ?

Posted By: downtown

Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 11:53 AM

Will a Boss ever be hit again? Headline Hit's like Anastasia, Bruno, Castellano, Eboli, Galante ? What do you think?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 12:06 PM

I dont think. Kill a boss would led to a war and the lcn families know that a war will destroy them.
The colombos was almost disbanded after the 3 war,nobody want to do such end.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 12:42 PM

Last known plot to whack a boss I could think of that was confirmed by both law enforcement and the streets was the Philly LCN Newark area based crew leader Pete the Crumb Caprio in 2000 was plotting with the Genovese's to whack Ligambi in the infancy stages of being Philly's boss while he was just solidifying his position immediately after Skinny Joey went away to college and then the Genovese's and Caprio were going to take over the Philly rackets. The plot was also to not only whack Ligambi but also Stevie Mazzone and George Borgesi. After those three were whacked, Caprio would take over Philly rackets as a puppet of the Westside. The plot was stopped when Caprio was arrested by the FBI.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 12:47 PM

http://www.bigtrial.net/2012/11/pete-crumbs-hits-and-misses.html
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 01:10 PM

Even Sal Vitale thinked to kill Massino because de facto shelved him.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 01:51 PM

that is the history of the mafia..yes..no doubt.it may take 5 or 10 years.the people in front now are stable minded.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 02:26 PM

Quote:
Nevetheless, Caprio said he did not give Merlino money. In fact, he said, Joey once "gave me a thousand dollars."

uhwhat

Is he sure it was Joey?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 07:09 PM

I agree with bronx history repeats itself we all know. My guess a boss would be killed in the 2 big familys either westside or gambinos just the way gotti did it. Sneak job. Kill or be killed shit. I think joey has a good following where hes from and seems to be liked by the bigger families. Plus hes going back to jail.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 08:14 PM

Bosses getting killed ?? Dang, they won't even kill snitches anymore that are parading right in front of them on NYC streets !!
Posted By: bronx

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 10:31 PM

kill a rat today.. l.e. will not let any wise guy rest n every family..they are treated as if they are agents in the g eyes..
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 10:51 PM

I could see a boss getting hit like Cutolo, on the sneak and then buried, out in the open like Big Paulie, don't think that will happen again, at least not to a boss.

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 11:19 PM

Even if you a rat and done testifying and have been sentenced if someone ever killed you its like killing a fed agent. Or still a federal witness publishable by death. I thought from reading and gossip in the world frank salemmi was back around boston i should have known better that ashole was in atlanta living under a new name and hes now on trial for killing a federal witness back in 93 publishable by the death pen which will never happend but might make him cough up some old murders he forgot to tell on. Really name any capo or higher in the 5 familes living still in there neighborhoods there is non. There was that bonanno soldier who owned gyms in manhatten that i read went under guess hes a legit tough guy but in the back of his head i bet he wishes he had the clout he used to have.

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/09/16 11:20 PM

Dilorenzo i do kinda agree with your statment.
Posted By: Ryan98366

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/14/16 02:42 AM

Of course a LCN boss will be hit. Greed, paranoia, jealousy and money will cause it to happen. Who knows when and who. But history repeats itself.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/14/16 05:57 AM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
Last known plot to whack a boss I could think of that was confirmed by both law enforcement and the streets was the Philly LCN Newark area based crew leader Pete the Crumb Caprio in 2000 was plotting with the Genovese's to whack Ligambi in the infancy stages of being Philly's boss while he was just solidifying his position immediately after Skinny Joey went away to college and then the Genovese's and Caprio were going to take over the Philly rackets. The plot was also to not only whack Ligambi but also Stevie Mazzone and George Borgesi. After those three were whacked, Caprio would take over Philly rackets as a puppet of the Westside. The plot was stopped when Caprio was arrested by the FBI.
Genovese capo Lawrence ricci was killed partly lbecause of this
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/14/16 06:16 AM

Yes, look at Philly. A New York Boss, I would say the most likely one to be hit, would be in the Colombo family. Bonanno, Gambino, and Lucchese families are all earning and making money. Genovese family is making money, but the family is so secretive that it is hard to say where the wind is blowing.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/14/16 04:21 PM

No, not in the States at least.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Will a Boss Ever be Hit Again ? - 10/14/16 06:43 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
No, not in the States at least.

United States or Federated States of Micronesia?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET