Home

Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples

Posted By: Homers77

Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/16/16 02:32 AM

The Italian show Gomorrah has been in Sun Dance for 4 weeks now and even with the sub titles it is amazing!!

Can anyone provide info or sites about the current clans over there and what ones Are the most powerful ect
Posted By: joestrong

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/17/16 10:59 PM

I just got to agree with you, the show is excellent.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/17/16 11:17 PM

The sundance channel is showing Season 1 btw, didnt know if youre aware or not . Season 2 is supposed to be airing soon on Italian television I think . And the show is supposedly coming to Netflix , at least I sure hope so.

The guys that the first season is based on are all dead or in prison by now.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/17/16 11:31 PM

All of season 2 has aired in Italy and you can find it with English subs online

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/18/16 01:45 AM

Sweet . Going to look into that once I'm back home at my pc.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/18/16 04:12 AM

Thanks for posting this and bringing it to my attention. I'm an hour into season one so far and it's amazing!
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/18/16 10:05 AM

Goddamn this show is official!!! This and Narcos, the hardest shows out right now.

The Vele reminds me so much of the projects its startling.....
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/18/16 04:00 PM

I watched all two series of gomorrah and I'm watching Narcos; I think that Narcos is beter than gomorrah and now say why: in narcos there both sides police and narcos while in gomorrah the savastano men rules on secondigliano and scampia like a feudal lord,there no police that fight against them,and EVERY people or work for them or are scarried and dont do anything while in scampia and secondigliano there more people that say NO to the camorra and work honestly.

In the real life all men that started the scampia feud are dead or in prison, while in the show genny savastano make bussiness with the narcos,go in germany for speak with his father, make deals for sell the cokes in rome ecc but where is the police,the carabinieri ecc in the series, all the villains, are unpunished, kill, sell drugs without there being a counterpart in police who tried to stop them while in narcos there are good both American and Colombian who fight against the excessive power of escobar.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/18/16 04:20 PM

People on where are based the gomorrah series characters:

Don Pietro Savastano = Paolo di Lauro (b.1953) get 29 y in 2006
Gennaro "Genny" Savastano = Cosimo di Lauro (b.1973) he was sentenced to life imprisonment for ordering the murder of Gelsomina Verde, the former girlfriend of a rival Scissionisti gangster, Gennaro Notturno on November 21, 2004
Salvatore Conte = Raffaele Amato (b.1965) life sentence for 8 murders between 1991 and 1993
Posted By: DB

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 12:35 PM

This is easily the best show on TV IMO

I loved the wire for its realism , opposite of Power which is terrible writing IMO ( they actually used the word "drugs " when discussing a high level deal lol )

But man this show is as good and probably better than Wire which I never thought I would say . It's as cold and real as it gets

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 03:20 PM

Probably the best show ive ever seen. Honestly much better then the wire, sopranos, etc. Ciro is a very interesting character. He has zero redeeming qualities whatsoever but I cant stop rooting for him.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 03:31 PM

VM I actually agree but I'm only in the 1st season but it's the best show I've ever scene , the most detailed as far as the game and the angling ( blows Sopranos away )

I agree about Ciro - I like him but it's sad on my part as he tortures and kills teenage boys and a girl but I love Conte too and how he plays the game .

Music is actually pretty good and I like how detailed they get when setting up the project dope market . also how realistic and cold the top guys play the game
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 04:06 PM

Agreed with last three posts above.
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
Probably the best show ive ever seen. Honestly much better then the wire, sopranos, etc. Ciro is a very interesting character. He has zero redeeming qualities whatsoever but I cant stop rooting for him.

Agree so much .... I was kinda upset with Ciro after this week with the kid but I still love him

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 08:09 PM

Sorry but in US the series is aires in english or in italian with subtitles ?

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 09:48 PM

Yea that was dissapointing but predicatable. Rough life tho

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 09:49 PM

Subtitles furio

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: DB
VM I actually agree but I'm only in the 1st season but it's the best show I've ever scene , the most detailed as far as the game and the angling ( blows Sopranos away )

I agree about Ciro - I like him but it's sad on my part as he tortures and kills teenage boys and a girl but I love Conte too and how he plays the game .

Music is actually pretty good and I like how detailed they get when setting up the project dope market . also how realistic and cold the top guys play the game
i agree with everything you said. I love the backround music too. Conte is great. Interesting seeing such a young boss, which apparently is very realistic for Naples.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/23/16 11:25 PM

Originally Posted By: DB

i agree with everything you said. I love the backround music too. Conte is great. Interesting seeing such a young boss, which apparently is very realistic for Naples.

Camorra is very different than 'Ndrangheta or Sicilian mafia,they are not organized that much,more like a street gang.Expect some clans(Casalesi)
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/24/16 04:56 AM

Brilliant show.

Brilliant.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/24/16 06:38 AM

This show is a good, visceral illustration of this Family clan- Narcotics corporation model I been talking about on here for awhile now. It's far better than any explanation I could give. Guys notice, FIRST, it's the blood relations that matter, THEN it's whos got the connect, THEN, it's who controls the distribution/neighborhoods. Then it's like, who kills the best.

@ strax
I would have to disagree that they aren't organized, Sicily is a different animal. I think a lot of people tend to see drug dealing as something stupid gangbangers do, but that is the lowest rung on the ladder, and shortsighted.
(Also, I gotta point out, there was an article on here about the Sicilians moving narcotics in the street utilizing African immigrants, so they have started to copy this supposedly inferior structure, because it's superior BUSINESS WISE as far as becoming liquid)
You have a synthesis of politics, business and crime, the hallmarks of what I would define as mafia activity.

What the American mafia doesn't have, ( maybe still in the Bronx there are open air markets that they profit off) is that territory like a Vele, or that project that they took over, some where where the residents and neighborhood are on your side. They had it in the past with pleasant ave and in Harlem. Then came gentrification. The Dominicans have the equivalent of this in NY now. See with neighborhood setups like this, narcotics trafficking is for a lack of a better word, SAFE. SMART. Minimizes arrest, constant need for bail money, But it is VERY VOLATILE, as y'all see, you lose a shipment or two and you can be totally fucked.
It's a lot like taking a bath on a bad stock...

I look at that thread with the Jersey indictment, they said 78000 off a half Ki retail. And that might have been stepped on. Think 10000 a Ki or less from Honduras, right? So with no cut, not even converting to Euros, you seeing like $160000 of a 10000$ Investment. Now in Savianos book, he talks of them taking a Ki and making FIVE KI's. So even conservatively triple that number. Close to a half mil off a ten-thousand dollar investment. And like in the Show, they bringing in 200-300 of those things at once, do the math. Like 300 ki's might be 150 mil gross, EVERY TIME THEY GET A SHIPMENTS.

The fact that they give " Family pensions” , I feel for a criminal organization is remarkably sophisticated, not even the American mobs do this as a standard.
Posted By: satch7

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/27/16 08:25 AM

I bought the European version dvd of seasons 1&2 and using power DVD to play them.As much as I loved the sopranos and the wire ,this show may be better than those two.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/27/16 12:16 PM

A few videos about the situation in Naples, they are from a few years ago when the problems were at their height.

Posted By: m2w

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/27/16 05:13 PM

strax is right, except a couple of mafia clans (casalesi, nuvoletta) the camorra is not organized as sicilian mafia or ndrangheta
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 11:33 AM

Originally Posted By: m2w
strax is right, except a couple of mafia clans (casalesi, nuvoletta) the camorra is not organized as sicilian mafia or ndrangheta

Speaking of the Casalesi, the difference with the past is that todays groups in Caserta have less established ties to the Schiavone, Bidognetti, Zagaria and Iovine factions (who's leaders are all in prison) and acquired greater autonomy. They also changed their strategy like Provenzano did no more violence and massacres.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 04:15 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander

Speaking of the Casalesi, the difference with the past is that todays groups in Caserta have less established ties to the Schiavone, Bidognetti, Zagaria and Iovine factions (who's leaders are all in prison) and acquired greater autonomy. They also changed their strategy like Provenzano did no more violence and massacres.

Didn't know that,Casalesi is still most powerful camorra clan i think.Last massacre Casalesi did was Castel Volturno massacre back in 2008.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 04:33 PM

Giuseppe Borrelli, deputy prosecutor of Naples said that today on the radio after the arrests of nine people including the former bodyguard of Michele Zagaria. The Casalesi clan as such no longer exists, but the individual federated groups continue to operate in the territory of Caserta.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 05:14 PM

casalesi clan was very damaged in the latest years i doubt they are the most powerful camorra group, probably the di lauro's are now

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 05:29 PM

casalesi clan was very damaged in the latest years i doubt they are the most powerful camorra group, probably the di lauro's are now

Di Lauro's were damaged heavily,after the scampia feud.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 09:07 PM

one thing i got from the show is that naples is one gloomy place.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 09:52 PM

I agree man , shit is on a while other level there including the projects. Has a quasi Mexico flavor

Ended season 1 last night , man they got the treachery and the game down and even how blood turns against blood . I hope things have improved over there lately as it's some depressing shit , real deep but depressing

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/29/16 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Strax

Di Lauro's were damaged heavily,after the scampia feud.

So many powerful clans but in Napels I would say Lo Russo.

https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/photos/anto...-101020958.html

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/30/16 12:11 AM

I mentioned LoRusso awhile ago. Someone said some of the same things you guys are, that beyond the Nuvolettas and Casalesi, the rest aren't organized. I think this is a little off. The LoRussos go back to the Secondigliano alliance. I wonder if the other clans like Contini, Mallardo, Stabile, Prestieri, LaTorre might still be operational, or if there are new ones in their place.

I get what you guys mean with Sicily, it's just everything I've read over the last ten years or so suggest that they have been number three for awhile now. Not only that but I consider Sicily a different beast, the politicians are like another species of gangster..... Also like I said before, I've heard this Sicily is more organized thing before, it was said about Ndrangheta, yet the Calabrians surpassed everyone, it's why I'm not so quick to just accept that as fact.

Let me ask you guys this, what about the Liccicardi clan? As powerful as the DiLauros were, the impression I got from Saviano was that the Licciardis were always the most powerful in Scampia and Masseria Cardone. But a lot of guys on here said no,it was DiLauro. They were said to mediate the end of the Scampia feud. Last I heard or read, the DiLauros were reduced to a single plaza, or territory for drug dealing, under command of very young Salvatore DiLauro, like 18 or something, but this was probably like four years ago....

I thought the Casalesi was always a confederation of clans, and Schiavone pulled a kind of coup, they seem to back to their original form.... Any more thoughts?

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 09/30/16 12:14 AM

The LoRussos are the ones who started the war that broke up the Alliance of clans in Scampia right? Over a shipment of "fentanyl-like" heroin right?

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/01/16 09:56 AM

Speaking of them. Yesterday an ambush of three people two killed, Domenico Sabatino, 40, and Salvatore Corrado, 37, it happened in the Miano area controlled by the clan Lo Russo.

@ Cabrini, the Lo Russos go back to the late seventies and were founding members of the Nuova Famiglia.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/02/16 08:13 AM

Motive for the double murder would be a feud between the Lo Russo clan and a splinter group of the same clan. Sabatino was the son of Ettore, a former "boss" (about seven years ago he began to associate with the law) and Corrado belong to a fringe that has come off the core of Lo Russo to acquire autonomy in the management of extortion in the Chiaiano area. It is likely, according to investigators, the two have been lured into a trap. Investigators rule out the hypothesis that the killers may have been a Licciardi clan commando, enemy of Lo Russo.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/08/16 04:49 PM

Giuseppe Vatiero, 55, was shot in the head and is in serious condition in hospital. He was recently released from prison after serving ten years in prison. Vatiero was considered in the early 90's one of the leaders of the Mazzarella clan. The Mazzarellas, active for decades in the Poggioreale district, Forcella, Mercato and San Giovanni a Teduccio, is fighting for control of the illegal business with what is left of the Giuliano-Sibillo-Amirante-Brunetti clan and the clan Rinaldi.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/11/16 01:19 PM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Goddamn this show is official!!! This and Narcos, the hardest shows out right now.

The Vele reminds me so much of the projects its startling.....

So fucking good bro, I'm obsessed. How can I watch season two online? I'm going nuts.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/11/16 01:20 PM

Couldn't agree more mikey

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/11/16 11:38 PM

BobbyP, you can usually find the episodes on Google by typing "Gomorra S2E05 Eng Subs", or whatever episode number you're on, and digging around a little. Uploads by a user named Snowhiter are always on point. I watched all of season 2 as it was airing this way.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/12/16 03:27 AM

@BobbyPazzo

Got u covered my man......

http://series-top.online/show/gomorrah-s02e09/season/2/episode/9

Try this link.....

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/12/16 03:29 AM

@Hollander

Good info on the LoRussos, you have any links to any articles on em?

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/12/16 01:51 PM

I have been streaming all of season 2 online for free. It's easy to find. Season 2 is also amazing BTW. Glad I found this show.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/12/16 09:16 PM

L
@BobbyPazzo

Try this link.....

Good lookin brother... Can't wait I have off tomorrow. It's my 32nd birthday and im staying home with the kids and then my wife and I are going to queen margherita in nutley. This weekend is the st Gerard's feast at st Lucy's in newark. Great old school feast in the old neighborhood. Dante and Belmont u guys going?

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/12/16 09:22 PM

Yo thank u so much Cabrini... I can't wait to watch this. R.B. Thanks as well. This show is special man.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/13/16 02:40 AM

I'm on season 2 episode 8 now. Holy shit... All I gotta say. Show is crazy good
Posted By: MeyerLansky

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/13/16 03:14 AM

They will make season 3 right ??

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/13/16 03:51 AM

http://release-date.info/tv-series/gomorrah-seasons-3-season-4-release-date-483982834/

there will be a season 3 and 4.this show made me turn in a paper late for my college class lol watching season 1 on dvd I just got season 2 dvd monday and already on disc 4. loving the hot Italian women in season 2 . oh maria pia calzone hot!!!!

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/13/16 08:02 PM

Its better then breaking bad (in my opinion).
I cant wait for season 3 !!

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/14/16 01:39 AM

Yes it's crazy. Breaking Bad was in a league of its own but somehow this is better

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/14/16 01:42 AM

Originally Posted By: satch7
http://release-date.info/tv-series/gomorrah-seasons-3-season-4-release-date-483982834/

there will be a season 3 and 4.this show made me turn in a paper late for my college class lol watching season 1 on dvd I just got season 2 dvd monday and already on disc 4. loving the hot Italian women in season 2 . oh maria pia calzone hot!!!!
. Ciros wife was the only sexy one IMO

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/14/16 12:37 PM

Couldn't agree more. I was really into her but Patrizia and marinella look good too. I'm only on episode 4 season 2

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/14/16 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky

seasons 3 and 4 have been confirmed. i think they start shooting season 3 soon.

and marinella is easily the finest chick on the show cool

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/14/16 04:39 PM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Originally Posted By: MeyerLansky

seasons 3 and 4 have been confirmed. i think they start shooting season 3 soon.

and marinella is easily the finest chick on the show cool

Thank you ! I can't wait !!

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/14/16 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Couldn't agree more. I was really into her but Patrizia and marinella look good too. I'm only on episode 4 season 2

Patrizia and marinella look good too. hell yes that patriza hot curvy body

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/16/16 04:11 AM

Just finished Season 2! Damn. Crazy shit. So good. That is all

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/17/16 08:40 AM

I missed Imma big time though in season two

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 10/25/16 12:10 PM

@BobbyPazzo

Try this link.....

This link will get u there. Thank Cabrini he put me up on it.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 01/24/17 07:05 PM

Can someone send me another good link to watch Gomorrah please? The one Cabrini posted used to work but don't anymore. And any word when season three will start?

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 01/24/17 09:11 PM

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2748423-Gomorra-online-free

Those should be good Bobby. I don't think season 3 has a release date yet but they're filming it now.

Re: Gomorrah TV Show and Real Situation in Naples - 01/25/17 02:47 AM

While I thought season two was very good. I didn't find it as good as season one.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET