Home

Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home

Posted By: Beanshooter

Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 12:44 AM

Federal agents executed search warrants Wednesday at mob princess Victoria Gotti's mansion on Long Island and at an auto parts store operated by her sons in Queens, authorities said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/feds...ticle-1.2792773
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 12:51 AM

It's too bad John's dead and there's no chance those snot nosed punks could get thrown in the slammer with him. That plexiglass was all that stopped him from ripping their heads off in that video of their visit in the '90s.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 01:00 AM

Carmine Agnello Jr. is supposedly mobbed up. I'm not surprised.

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 01:04 AM

He grew up Gotti alright.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 01:26 AM

They have a new show..throwing up gotti
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 03:24 AM

Still living with Mom, grade A turds.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: TheMechanic
Still living with Mom, grade A turds.

what have they ever done to gain anyones respect? what has their mother ever done to gain respectability, and that kid jr, what a poor excuse for a mob guy, a fat slob, who hid behind his daddy until his daddy passed, and then he was exposed as being a rat, and an imbecile. every gotti should hang their heads in shame because they all are worthless morons.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 07:19 AM

Gotti grandson "is a sweetheart." Lol XD
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 07:24 AM

The Gottis are the last of the Mohicans, they don't make men like them anymore..
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 02:23 PM

Did they confiscate her hair extensions? Because those things are a fucking crime.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 04:31 PM

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/yEXcQlHBXvs[/video]

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
[video:youtube]http://youtu.be/yEXcQlHBXvs[/video]

"After a long day of cashing in on my dead father and applying bronze into my son's faces, it was time for a well deserved break"

hahaha!!!!

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 06:40 PM

Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 07:03 PM

The ruination of the Mafia, especially the Gambino Family was and is the Gotti's. Can't wait till Genie comes out and sees this mess..
Posted By: pmac

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/15/16 07:48 PM

Hey if my momma had a mansion with a huge pool gated huge yard is it also ocean front i would never leave the nest. Did they find anything i would thinm since there grandmothers house was raided and they found a ton of pills they would have cleaned house and expected this raid. But the irs is a head scratcher. Probaly just dumping tons of drug money into there bank accounts or maybe the irs is still looking for john sr. Secret stash. He was still collecting well into the 90tys.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/16/16 03:27 AM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels
Did they confiscate her hair extensions? Because those things are a fucking crime.

Oh snap! lol
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/16/16 11:00 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Hey if my momma had a mansion with a huge pool gated huge yard is it also ocean front i would never leave the nest. Did they find anything i would thinm since there grandmothers house was raided and they found a ton of pills they would have cleaned house and expected this raid. But the irs is a head scratcher. Probaly just dumping tons of drug money into there bank accounts or maybe the irs is still looking for john sr. Secret stash. He was still collecting well into the 90tys.

Yea man collected into the 90's I hope just one of them put a few months take into the coffers " but that would take some brains.

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/16/16 09:15 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Lol...What incoherent clowns !!

Carmine sr. probably saw clips of the show while he was in jail and ignored all his parole hearings !!

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/16/16 09:27 PM

Hey if my momma had a mansion with a huge pool gated huge yard is it also ocean front i would never leave the nest.

I come from a very wealthy family. Never needed anything. To leave that is absolutely impossible. I don't blame them in the least lol.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/16/16 09:46 PM

When your family has real money you can have your own fabulous place bought for you. No need to stay in the 'rents home forever. These kids suffer from emotional retardation. (The other kind as well, but I think that's clear without saying.)

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/16/16 10:56 PM

When your family has real money you can have your own fabulous place bought for you. No need to stay in the 'rents home forever.

It depends on what kind of mansion you're living in. If you have your own 6000 square feet wing then you won't even notice your parents.

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/17/16 02:04 AM

When your family has real money you can have your own fabulous place bought for you. No need to stay in the 'rents home forever. These kids suffer from emotional retardation. (The other kind as well, but I think that's clear without saying.)

yup, spot on helen, both gotti sr, and john jr, had the same condition. both were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/17/16 10:24 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Hey if my momma had a mansion with a huge pool gated huge yard is it also ocean front i would never leave the nest.

I come from a very wealthy family. Never needed anything. To leave that is absolutely impossible. I don't blame them in the least lol.

Trust me, most of us could tell with the way you acted on here.

Man, these Gotti kids fell so far from the apple tree it wasnt even in the same country

My god what a bunch of dorks

Last of the mohicans!
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/17/16 11:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Man, these Gotti kids fell so far from the apple tree it wasnt even in the same country

My god what a bunch of dorks

Last of the mohicans!

Oh snap ! LOL!

This was supposedly in relation to John Gotti's, Peter Gotti's (John Sr's son) kid, oxycodone operation.

And I think if any of them are mobbed up, it's Frankie. He's the only one who refused to show his face , period , on the Growing Up Gotti reunion show a few months back. I know Carmine, I think it was, was the one who popped up on the Asaro wiretaps, but all they said about him was that he was a "good kid".

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/18/16 03:21 AM

Carmine "Firm Hold".

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/18/16 03:48 PM

So these kids are going by there fathers last name again is this before or after jr gotti was exposed as a rat. Irs probaly wants to know who paid for that 2 million dollar wedding at that castle on long island. On a side note just read the daily news there was another terrorist bombing there crazy world sams thing the marathon bombers used put them kn death row rite next to that bum. Go patriots jimmy g time. The new boss.

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/18/16 04:22 PM

Haha I feel the same way about you. An ape and a thug who comes from nothing. Hardly news. You still on probation?

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/19/16 10:57 PM

So these kids are going by there fathers last name again is this before or after jr gotti was exposed as a rat.
They're not even doing that...They're disgracing their own father's name and going publicly by the Gotti name...John Gotti Sr. had many faults, but he wasn't an idiot...The smartest thing he ever did was tell his daughter to use her marriage name for her no less her kids to keep them away from being targets...Instead these idiots invited it !!

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/20/16 01:08 AM

So these kids are going by there fathers last name again is this before or after jr gotti was exposed as a rat.
They're not even doing that...They're disgracing their own father's name and going publicly by the Gotti name...John Gotti Sr. had many faults, but he wasn't an idiot...The smartest thing he ever did was tell his daughter to use her marriage name for her no less her kids to keep them away from being targets...Instead these idiots invited it !!

yes di, morons!!

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/20/16 01:51 AM

Haha I feel the same way about you. An ape and a thug who comes from nothing. Hardly news. You still on probation?

I know you are trying to be racist....but you even fail at that. Not on probation...and not an "ape" as you are trying to racially imply. You ignorant, live off your parents reputation, dull Beverly Hill elitist.

Obviously I am not the only one that feels this way as I am being agreed with... :-)

smh

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/20/16 01:58 AM

I know you are trying to be racist....but you even fail at that. Not on probation...and not an "ape" as you are trying to racially imply. You ignorant, live off your parents reputation, dull Beverly Hill elitist.

If you were born with money then I doubt you'd be much better than me. If I was born and raised in the streets I'd probably have no education and be up to no good. I understand all that, but to hate on somebody for being born into fortunate surroundings is really odd to me. Why not be happy for your fellow man? I apologize for what I said to you, but I was simply reacting to a negative comment. I hope you do well in life.

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/20/16 04:31 AM

I'm happy for you Ralphie. What's the most of your parents money you ever played craps with?

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/20/16 11:05 PM

If you were born with money then I doubt you'd be much better than me. If I was born and raised in the streets I'd probably have no education and be up to no good. I understand all that, but to hate on somebody for being born into fortunate surroundings is really odd to me. Why not be happy for your fellow man? I apologize for what I said to you, but I was simply reacting to a negative comment. I hope you do well in life.

It's the way you carry yourself. I am sure you can't see it but everyone else can.

Apology accepted.

Send me money paypal as good will gesture. lmao jk
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 09/21/16 06:42 AM

I am definitely not hating on you for being born to wealthy parents. I commend you on having great parents that furthered their lives and made something out of themselves to pass on their legacy to you. I assume your parents worked hard, supported their country, and did the best they could for their family. Is that the case with your parents?

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 12:28 PM

"Orange is the new jail suit for the grandson of the late Gambino crime boss John Gotti.

The mob scion, who is also named John Gotti, appeared Friday in Queens Supreme Court on one of his drug cases while wearing an orange jumpsuit — indicating that he’s in protective custody.

Gotti, 23, is being held at the Manhattan Detention Complex in his own private cell due to the notoriety of his last name. He was arrested by the NYPD in August, accused of peddling oxycodone pills."

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2813744

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 05:14 PM

His own private cell ?? Lol... Its called P.C., protective custody, and that's where they put all people that are scared of getting hurt by other prisoners !!

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 06:13 PM

His own private cell ?? Lol... Its called P.C., protective custody, and that's where they put all people that are scared of getting hurt by other prisoners !!

or canaries, maybe he's already ate birdseed

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 06:18 PM

Could be !!
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 06:45 PM

For what it's worth they put some guys in PC whether they ask for it or not. I have no clue what the deal is with Gotti, but he may have had no say in the matter. Plus, the feds obviously know the stigma attached to PC and could possibly be glad they can dirty the Gotti name a little bit.

Like I said, I haven't got a clue. Just saying he's not necessarily scared or a rat.

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 06:50 PM

If he was arrested by the NYPD why isn't he in Rikers or the Tombs? What and where is this Manhattan Detention Center?

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 06:55 PM

^^ The Tombs is the nickname for the Manhattan Detention Center,
http://www.prisonpro.com/content/manhattan-detention-complex

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 07:25 PM

Yaeh hes high profile the warden doent want him geting hjs face cutt open for not geting off the phone for some gang banger so just put him in pc if he likes it or not. Hes beeen in the two rags 10 times since the busts. His lawyer will have to go in front a judge and threaten a lawsuit to get him into general pop.

Re: Feds raid Victoria Gotti's home - 10/01/16 08:16 PM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones
For what it's worth they put some guys in PC whether they ask for it or not.
You're right..someone like Sean Penn was put in P.C. for his own protection...In my opinion that should be done away with...If you commit crimesyou should face the consequences like everybody else !!
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET