Home

Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 11:35 AM

Sonny Franzese sentenced to 50 y in 1967 for robbery was more in that out to parola volations and was sentence to 8 y for extortion in 2010 and if survive will be out in 2017;
Peter Limone made 33 y from 65 to 1998;
Bruno Indelicato jailed from 1986 to 1998 and from 2006 to 2023;

Any other examples ?
Posted By: azguy

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 01:25 PM

The snake, he's hardly ever been out
Posted By: F_white

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 02:48 PM

The snake may be close to 40 years behind bar on &off since the late 70's
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 03:36 PM

Amuso snake n scarfo. Limone but snake n scafo might be aproaching his time of sonny fran. Scarfo jr n merlino working on it.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 03:42 PM

David Petillo(who was convicted with Lucky Luciano) and Gerry Pappas kid from the Colombo family.

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 04:12 PM

Carmine persico 1973-1979;1985 to today
Raffaele Cutolo 1963-1974;1978-1979 still in prison for various life sentences;
Raymond Martorano 5 y and from 1982 to 1997;
George Martorano (b.1950) 1984 to 2015
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 04:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Louiebynochi
David Petillo(who was convicted with Lucky Luciano) and Gerry Pappas kid from the Colombo family.

Not really on Petillo, born 1908, convicted in 1936, paroled in 1956 and died in 1980. I thought the same thing after reading D'Arco's book but figured I'd check the actual dates, 20 years still sucks but he had 52 years on the street. Furnari did some time, 1943-1956 then 1986-2014, not sure if there were any stretches in between that time,44 total years out of his 92.

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 05:32 PM

http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/colombo-associate-john-pappa

Yes John Pappa born in 1974 and jailed from 1997,a little bit and he lived more in prison that out.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/04/16 11:46 PM

jimmy ida..ozzie santini..tommy pieta, testa ,senter,pappa guy with prob have the most time if he lives to 80 plus
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 12:37 AM

I guess the Gemini twins. They were pretty young when they got life
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 12:39 AM

Matty Madonna
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 12:40 AM

My boy said he met pappa back in the time he was going nuts. He wanted my boy to tattoo a bear on him with a fedora and have it say pappa bear for his dad. He said he was shot out.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 01:56 AM

Salvatore "Tom Mix" Santoro. Did several shorter prison terms in the 40s and 50s before the big one from 1959 to 1978. Then in 1986 he gets 100 years and dies in 2000.
Posted By: mulberry

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 05:06 AM

Ernie Boy Abbamonte
Posted By: yatescj7

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 05:31 AM

Johnny Dio did a lot of time
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 02:09 PM

Seems like Mousie Massimino from Philly has been away a lot. Cant ever catch a break
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/05/16 02:29 PM

HENRY Borelli since 1981 he s been tryin many ways to get out of dodge even taking the warden at every prsion hes beenn to court, even thou two co other defendats were given same sentence they both got out, but no him that must fuckin with him inside mentally
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/07/16 05:49 AM

I thought Henry Borelli went to prison in 1986 ?

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/07/16 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: VitoSpatafore
Seems like Mousie Massimino from Philly has been away a lot. Cant ever catch a break

Youre are right Vito. Massimino born in 1950 and from 1968 to 2011 spend almost 20 y in the can and in 2014 get 188 months and will be out in 2025 for sure a true gangster, many mobster for sentenced of less years, suddently flips.
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/07/16 05:45 PM

hes was lock up for the car theft 5 years in 81 than got life for the murders in 86, he got the life sentnce overturn but hes stuck with the 15 car counts 5 years each..........
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/07/16 10:04 PM

PHILIP RUSTY RASTELLI spent practically his whole life in the can.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/08/16 12:05 AM

I'm thinking f the outfit member marshall caifano, in my remembering of books I have read, he had done over 30yrs, and lived to his early 90s.
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/08/16 04:23 AM

Louis Manna is pushing 26+ years straight currently, plus whatever priors he had served time for. Gene Gotti will have over 30 years in this stretch if he finishes it.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/08/16 04:53 AM

Originally Posted By: TheMechanic
Louis Manna is pushing 26+ years straight currently, plus whatever priors he had served time for. Gene Gotti will have over 30 years in this stretch if he finishes it.

Great call with Bobby Manna mechAnic hes always,overlooked but mans still kickin and pry spent all told 30+ yrs inside which is insane I mean im 30 thats my entire lifetime..criminal or not respect him not rolling over and taking his medicine like a man..na hah see what I did there

Side note but Rocco Napolis kid who was a soldier in Jimmy Naps crew is doing a documentary about his pop rocco andjimmy nap that looks interesting..its called American Raxkets, def check out their fb page they have 2 damn good trailers for the doc although idk when the fuck its bein released shits been up there for a year...but in the trailer they highlight the 1987 Genovese nj crew arrest that got Bobby Manna, Jimmy Nap, Rocco nap, and a bunch of their crew including the owner of Casellas where bobby held court

Looks real good and it hopefully will talk more about that bust that ended up with Bobby doing life largely for the plot to whack Gotti

Another side note: but does anyone have transcripts of the wire in Casellas that caught the hit and Bobby Manna running his crew? Def love to take a look at that since there isnt much about him out there?-

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/08/16 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By: crazycrip33766
hes was lock up for the car theft 5 years in 81 than got life for the murders in 86, he got the life sentnce overturn but hes stuck with the 15 car counts 5 years each..........

15 car counts at 10 years each. total of 150 years. projected release date is 2072. Up for parole as early as 96 since Supervised release on went into effect for federal crimes committed after November of 87.

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/08/16 06:34 AM

Yonnie Licavoli. 1934 to 1971.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/09/16 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

Another side note: but does anyone have transcripts of the wire in Casellas that caught the hit and Bobby Manna running his crew? Def love to take a look at that since there isnt much about him out there?-

It's not much, but these articles have a few snippets from the wiretap

http://www.nytimes.com/1988/07/02/nyregion/taped-meetings-detail-mob-plot-to-kill-2-gottis.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/03/08/nyregion/trial-in-jersey-may-highlight-mob-operations.html

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/04/16/nyregion/tapes-tell-how-schiff-was-murdered.html

Bobby Manna definitely did a lot of time. If I remember correctly he had to do 7 years for keeping his mouth shut in the New Jersey investigation thing in the 70s.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Mobsters that spent most of their lifes in prison - 09/09/16 06:28 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: TheMechanic

Great call with Bobby Manna mechAnic hes always,overlooked but mans still kickin and pry spent all told 30+ yrs inside which is insane I mean im 30 thats my entire lifetime..criminal or not respect him not rolling over and taking his medicine like a man..na hah see what I did there

Side note but Rocco Napolis kid who was a soldier in Jimmy Naps crew is doing a documentary about his pop rocco andjimmy nap that looks interesting..its called American Raxkets, def check out their fb page they have 2 damn good trailers for the doc although idk when the fuck its bein released shits been up there for a year...but in the trailer they highlight the 1987 Genovese nj crew arrest that got Bobby Manna, Jimmy Nap, Rocco nap, and a bunch of their crew including the owner of Casellas where bobby held court

Looks real good and it hopefully will talk more about that bust that ended up with Bobby doing life largely for the plot to whack Gotti

Good info mike..but we all know bobby as well as his in prison buddy scarfo will never c the light of day..
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET