Home

Who was the associate who punched a capo

Posted By: carminezazzi

Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/01/16 03:38 AM

Hi just wanting some help here, i remember reading a story ages ago about a mafia associate who was a boxer and punched a capo of some sort whilst in a fight.

I remember he was killed for it too, it wasnt any of the bath avenue guys either.

Cheers

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/01/16 03:39 AM

oh and it wasnt the nino gaggi incident, it was in the 90s
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/01/16 04:41 AM

Originally Posted By: carminezazzi
Hi just wanting some help here, i remember reading a story ages ago about a mafia associate who was a boxer and punched a capo of some sort whilst in a fight.

I remember he was killed for it too, it wasnt any of the bath avenue guys either.

Cheers

I read it was a bath ave associate,
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/01/16 06:28 AM

Cheers

I read it on the Iceman book. His name was
Vincent Governara,and punch Nino Gaggi and break him teeths so demeo give Kuklinski the contract on him but he and Gaggi must be present when governara will be whacked so Gaggi with a fare mustache watched as governara was killed in June 12 1976 but in the book its said that was a street guy but not an associate but maybe the book is wrong.
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/01/16 12:03 PM

https://youtu.be/DWMv-1-dOyM?t=330
Posted By: azguy

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/01/16 12:23 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/wild-man-grassos-last-year-patriarca-hit-parade/

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/02/16 03:37 AM

Thanks thats the one, not the nino gaggi
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/02/16 08:54 AM

I think it's the same thing,all men punched a capo and both was whacked only that Governara had no mob ties.
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Who was the associate who punched a capo - 09/05/16 12:20 AM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

I think it's the same thing,all men punched a capo and both was whacked only that Governara had no mob ties.

It was in Carlo's book about Pitera, not the Iceman. Governara kicked Gaggi's ass prior to him being made and Gaggi killed him like 10+ years later. And both Governara's brothers were tied to the mob, Arthur was killed by Frank Gaggi and Billy Bright, and that happened in the early 1980's, so it's not the same incident.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET