Home

Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio

Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 02:06 PM

Let's say you had to name one. I'd like to nominate Kenny "Kenji" Gallo.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 02:22 PM

I say most of them are 50 percent bullshit and lies
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 06:10 PM

whitey bulger
Posted By: British

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 08:17 PM

Montiglio
Posted By: AdamRski

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 08:53 PM

Yeah Kenji's pretty bad. I've never liked Fratianno. According to him he was always the smartest mobster and he was surrounded by losers and deadbeats. Even though he never accomplished anything and ended up broke, with no influence and with multiple families wanting him dead. But according to him he always knew the smart moves and how things should be done. A ridiculous bragger.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 09:03 PM

Henry Hill

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 09:21 PM

Henry Hill was interesting. I'm sure he lied and exaggerated, and I know his memory got really bad as he grew older. I'm guessing his drinking didn't help. But Henry's story did feel authentic in many ways. He wasn't talking about mansions, Rolls Royces or having dinner with senators and judges. His life wasn't attractive at all. It was a brutal story about a low level guy who's biggest accomplishment was being able to buy an expensive Christmas tree.

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 09:28 PM

How about Michael Franzese and John Gotti Jr for not admitting they ratted?
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 09:31 PM

John Alite blames everything on "junior"

Sammy the bull- lied about all the motives behind the murders he was involved in... Including his brother in law's murder

Nicky crow- seemed believable and great story teller but another one that made himself always look innocent/ righteous and others as backstabbers/ treacherous

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

I think Franzese and Gotti Jr are equally fucked up. They're both liars who try to make themselves and the people they like look good. It's all a bunch of hooey. They should get together and do a reality show or something. They have so many things in common. Both rats, both have famous fathers, both living in denial, both did hard time, both scumbags.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 11:20 PM

on point with gravano
Posted By: blueracing347

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 11:20 PM

I like how Albert Demeo stands up for his father and describes Montiglio as a junky in his book. He was a bum, fucked over his own uncle. Even though his uncle wanted him dead, he would've been better off dead than the state he's in. Im sick of hearing the "I was brought up in the life and had no choice" sob story. Just like any other criminal and their reason for turning to a life of crime. Zero fucks given. There is always a choice. He always tells that story of some hanging body draining in the shower as Roy and his crew are eating. Would they have let him in there and witness that? Or is it some bullshit? Now he's a toothless artist. Way to go pal! The jews did it right. Gamble with the a generation and if they did good, they got out while they were ahead. Now look at them, the biggest organized crime operation: healthcare! Lol, the hospital always gets paid, one way or another. But seriously, why would anyone challenge the gov. nowadays?
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/12/16 11:59 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Let's say you had to name one. I'd like to nominate Kenny "Kenji" Gallo.

His book was unbearable.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/13/16 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: British
Montiglio

I hope he's not lying, because he has great stories. Still think his story would make a good movie. Comes back from Vietnam, meets a girl in San Francisco, embraces the hippie scene, then it happened. He saw the Godfather. Made him homesick. He went back to New York and took his military combat skills with him. I can't hear the story enough times about him being on the roof and ordered to shoot anyone that runs out of the meeting. His Uncle Nino Gaggi seemed like a grade-A badass.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/13/16 07:37 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: British
Montiglio

I hope he's not lying, because he has great stories. Still think his story would make a good movie. Comes back from Vietnam, meets a girl in San Francisco, embraces the hippie scene, then it happened. He saw the Godfather. Made him homesick. He went back to New York and took his military combat skills with him. I can't hear the story enough times about him being on the roof and ordered to shoot anyone that runs out of the meeting. His Uncle Nino Gaggi seemed like a grade-A badass.

Plus his uncle not allowing him to be class president because it meant he'd be a rat! lol

Originally Posted By: Tonytough

Sammy the bull- lied about all the motives behind the murders he was involved in... Including his brother in law's murder

What was the real reason he killed his brother in law?

Most full of shit rat to me is Alite. I haven't read his book or done too much research on him, but everything people have posted on this forum that he's said sounds like BS.
Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/13/16 12:31 PM

Anthony Casso
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/13/16 12:43 PM

Roger Vella hands down, he had posters of Joey Merlino in his bedroom in his parents basement and lied about being made. Recently within the last few years even got arrested for stalking some poor girl while in the Witness Protection Program!! He was such a bad and pathetic liar the Feds decided they wouldn't even use him to testify in court. He's easily one of the most pathetic rats in recent history
Posted By: bronx

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/13/16 01:37 PM

bad enough he had him killed , the kid was chopped up,why? only gravano knows that.. the kid was gay, he was never breaking up bars and fighting with anyone, he was non violent coke head on the feminine side . castellano wanting it done is 100% b.s.
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/14/16 05:17 PM

I think Franzese and Gotti Jr are equally fucked up. They're both liars who try to make themselves and the people they like look good. It's all a bunch of hooey. They should get together and do a reality show or something. They have so many things in common. Both rats, both have famous fathers, both living in denial, both did hard time, both scumbags.

spot on ralphie, both of those swine you mentioned are lower than dogs, but you gotta put that punk henry hill in there also.
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/14/16 06:11 PM

Al D'Arco, maybe not as the definitive WORST, but after having read half his book through literal laughter and dismissed the rest as a paperweight I can't help but call bullshit on everything he's ever said besides stating his own name.

His book misreports essentially the entire history of the Lucchese Family, as well highlights elder figures that brought him along that there is little to no follow up information in the internet archives about. As if to indicate, this book is complete bull and good luck trying to verify any of this garbage.

He talks about being tight in the Vario Crew and being more direct with Paul than anyone. Makes several claims that he was the TOUGHEST inmate in jail and commonly bullied others, included made guys in other families. This was an entire chapter... What a loser.

It's a sad sourceless book by a man I thought was initially stand-up until being backed into a corner and forced to turn witness due to Vic & Gas becoming paranoid.

However, I feel now more than ever he was full of complete shit and I laugh every time I see him on a TV show as a mob expert wearing tinted glasses talking about how much tougher he was than everyone else. Just another classic informer with a self inflated ego about how he was the last of the good guys when he was just another run of the mill stereotype.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/14/16 06:46 PM

ralph natale roger vella, Caprio, Casale, previte, gravano alite gotti junior casso, Arrioltta, Lewis Kasman,Carmine Sessa
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/14/16 08:43 PM

Gravano...

Its hard to believe that Gotti was at the scene of the Castelanno hit...Its hard to believe the Government believed that story themselves...But i don't think they cared if it was a lie or not..They saw it as extra ammo against a guy who they had a hard on for !!

Montiglio is major liar...Does anybody really believe he told Roy Demeo to go f**k himself ??

Even his story in some of these biographies have different versions !!
Posted By: MobMan

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 05:50 AM

Why the hate for Kenny "Kenji" Gallo ? But for the record I really can't stand Phil Leonetti because I think no one cares for him .

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 11:49 AM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Its hard to believe that Gotti was at the scene of the Castelanno hit...

I don't find it that hard to believe. Some of those guys feel a strong need to be at the scene of a very important hit. I remember how Vinny Basciano wanted to do a certain hit himself, simply because he didn't trust no one else. This was when he was boss.

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 12:03 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
Its hard to believe that Gotti was at the scene of the Castelanno hit...

I don't find it that hard to believe. Some of those guys feel a strong need to be at the scene of a very important hit. I remember how Vinny Basciano wanted to do a certain hit himself, simply because he didn't trust no one else. This was when he was boss.

Good point Ralphie. The cops usually photograph the crowds that form behind the yellow tape at a murder or fire scene. I remember watching one of those cop shows were they said that sometimes the person responsible likes to watch the processing of the scene. It suppose to give him a rush. Maybe that's why Gotti wanted to personally make sure they were dead. If I recall Gravano said they didn't speak a word after passing the two bodies. I can't imagine that happening. Those two egos were to big for both not say anything.Just my opinion.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 03:54 PM

Ralph Natale's story about meeting with the Pagans is quite the overembellishment. Claims 20 of them showed and he told them the way it was going to be and at the end of it all, the leader (Montevergine) asked if Natale could get him a job. Meanwhile, he also said that he told Mazzone to have guys ready and armed downstairs which he claimed Mazzone never did.

Right out of the Bronx Tale biker scene.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 05:17 PM

Originally Posted By: AllDay27
Al D'Arco, maybe not as the definitive WORST, but after having read half his book through literal laughter and dismissed the rest as a paperweight I can't help but call bullshit on everything he's ever said besides stating his own name.

His book misreports essentially the entire history of the Lucchese Family, as well highlights elder figures that brought him along that there is little to no follow up information in the internet archives about. As if to indicate, this book is complete bull and good luck trying to verify any of this garbage.

He talks about being tight in the Vario Crew and being more direct with Paul than anyone. Makes several claims that he was the TOUGHEST inmate in jail and commonly bullied others, included made guys in other families. This was an entire chapter... What a loser.

It's a sad sourceless book by a man I thought was initially stand-up until being backed into a corner and forced to turn witness due to Vic & Gas becoming paranoid.

However, I feel now more than ever he was full of complete shit and I laugh every time I see him on a TV show as a mob expert wearing tinted glasses talking about how much tougher he was than everyone else. Just another classic informer with a self inflated ego about how he was the last of the good guys when he was just another run of the mill stereotype.

All day uve seen D'Arco on tv? I didnt think hes ever done an interview or a mob doc... Do u have a link or a name of where ya saw him? Be interested to see that pal

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 06:16 PM

If I recall Gravano said they didn't speak a word after passing the two bodies. I can't imagine that happening. Those two egos were to big for both not say anything.Just my opinion.

It is common for people to become speechless during and even minutes after witnessing something which could be considered a very sensational event. Due to the high adrenaline levels, people often refuse to communicate in order to gather their thoughts. Of course this is not always the case and you could be right, but I can see how Gravano's version of events may have been correct.

There is no question that Gravano wasn't always honest. This a man who spent his entire life deceiving other people. People don't change overnight. However, that doesn't mean Sammy's entire tale was fabricated. Take it with a grain of salt.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 06:32 PM

^Right. They just killed one of the most powerful criminals in the world and they knew they'd have the Commission on their ass. I don't think anyone in that position would laugh or brag at the scene.
Posted By: Primo

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/24/16 07:25 PM

Likely previte. He weighed so much and ate probably terribly. He was probably shitting all the time and always constipated. Most likely he was the rat most full of shit.

Oh wait fuck. Maybe I misunderstood the question.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/25/16 07:49 PM

Henry Hill..
Posted By: Tommydesimone44

Re: Which rat was the most full of shit in your opinio - 08/26/16 01:46 AM

Mikeyballs check out Manhattan mob rampage documentary.. Pretty good and it's the only doc I've seen D'arco in. His voice is muffled and his face is blacked out but he's in it.. As for rat does Kuklunski count? According to him he was in the car when princess Diana died.. That was no accident he killed her
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET