Home

Armone's public denouncement

Posted By: Philip_Lombardo

Armone's public denouncement - 08/11/16 01:43 PM

Don't worry this isn't another what if such and such happened with Gotti and Castellano that has been covered a hundred times over.

Reading Gotti: The Rise and Fall and it turns out the Feds gave Armone a deal that if he said "I formally denounce my membership of the Gambino crime family and any office I may hold within it".

Most likely a joke by the Federal government but then again if he said it he'd look weak.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Armone's public denouncement - 08/11/16 04:10 PM

I also read bout this in sammys book. So armone and gallo get convicted. Gallos lawyer get him out on bail pending the judge look over there appeal before sentencing i guess armone who was official under boss in november 1987 was consider a threat so the judge said if he addressed the court and denounced the lcn he would grAnt him bail pending the appeal and sentencing. He didnt say anything and was held the next day. Guess joe gallo played the health card till late 88 then sentenced. Armone got 15 nd died locked up. Sammy the bull tried to make it look bad in his book but he talked shit about everyone in his book.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Armone's public denouncement - 08/11/16 04:11 PM

He cant control what a judge says in front of the press infront of a court room.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Armone's public denouncement - 08/12/16 05:03 AM

According to Gravano, Armone wanted to make the declaration so he could spend Christmas with his kids or something. He asked Gotti for permission but Gotti turned him down.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET