Home

Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring

Posted By: Beanshooter

Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 03:07 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2738283
Posted By: sittite

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 04:07 PM

Selling pills...... Smart. Nothing like a nickel inside for a few thousand bucks.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 04:38 PM

Yaeh hes going to prison. They dont fuck around with the pills no more. In the last few years governors all around the northeast raised the penalties even if people are unaware.
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 04:40 PM

The Gotti family are an embarrassment !!

They're all a bunch of illiterate clowns who bask in Gotti sr.'s fame...

Are the Gotti's that weak now in the mob that they can't even get family members a nice cushy job ??

Chin Gigante has all his relatives making hundreds of thousands a year in cushy union jobs, Gotti left his family to embarrass themselves on tv reality shows and sell drugs to kids !!
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 04:41 PM

It's the new crack. If you remember they upped the laws for it too. Same thing going on now. Just sell the shit over the counter and let people take what they want. We would have less headaches over it.
Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 04:44 PM

Originally Posted By: DiLorenzo
The Gotti family are an embarrassment !!

They're all a bunch of illiterate clowns who bask in Gotti sr.'s fame...

Are the Gotti's that weak now in the mob that they can't even get family members a nice cushy job ??

Chin Gigante has all his relatives making hundreds of thousands a year in cushy union jobs, Gotti left his family to embarrass themselves on tv reality shows and sell drugs to kids !!

this kid owns a tattoo place in Ozone Park

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 04:49 PM

So why does he need to sell drugs to kids ???

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 04:53 PM

tough guy image?
Posted By: tt120

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 05:23 PM

because...money??

oxys, especially real ones and not dummies/fentanyl presses, are very tough to get right now. not like it was 4,5,6 years ago. some people are getting up to $40 a pill. to put that in perspective they were 10-15 a pill tops back in 08-09.

gotti got pulled over with over 200 pills and like 5k in cash. a lot more money in pills and pot than tattooing people. being a tough guy has nothing to do with it
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 06:29 PM

where I live in Florida was ground zero.

You could buy oxy 30mg (blues) for 6 dollars each. 4mg dilaudid 7 to 8 bucks each and the big daddies.....the "real" 80mg oxy time release that you could scrape the coating off with your thumb nail. They were green and had "OC" on one side instead of the new latex ones that have "OP" on them, anyway you could get those for as cheap as 15 dollars each.

People don't realize that they have shut EVERY pain clinic and there are NO drugstore that will fill anything more than a perc 10 script.

Its been over for years. Its a shame, cause I know some really fucked up people who were in bad accidents who need pain relief and cannot get it in the state of florida.

Sal
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 07:16 PM

Originally Posted By: sittite
Selling pills...... Smart. Nothing like a nickel inside for a few thousand bucks.

The charges allege phone conversations talked about them doing $100,000 a month in sales, making $1.6 million so far.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 07:25 PM

Yep sal
Crazy part the domicans have took that market over. Go to any barbershop or Dominican thats were to get a deal. Blows my mind that little island has the strangle hold in the northeast on herion coke and now percs.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 07:52 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Yep sal
Crazy part the domicans have took that market over. Go to any barbershop or Dominican thats were to get a deal. Blows my mind that little island has the strangle hold in the northeast on herion coke and now percs.

where are you located pmac? didnt know the dominicans were big in pills, at least not here (ny). not surprising though. a lot of fake roxis are out and about in NY. I unfortunately have been a chronic pain patient for 13 years ton of surgeries all sorts of medicine... my doctor wont prescribe oxycodone in any formulation anymore to any of his patients and there are people there who cant walk. its either norco or methadone or ibuprofren or hit the bricks. a lot of other doctors following suit.

you saying that blues are being trafficked in from the DR? dominicans took the hell over nyc there no more puerto ricans left anymore lol they all moved to florida. dominicans are all over boston/providence now too

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 07:54 PM

the H down here just SUCKS. Its either all cut, or the count is short. Funny thing is that a few years ago it was fire, now it all sucks. And going price is 100.00 for a half a G !

I hear Philly and Jersey got the best. I'm glad I don't live there !!!! Heaven help me......

After what I've been through perc 10's are like jelly beans to me, kid shit. And who needs all that tylenol anyway?

The H sucks and is overpriced, latex in the oxys, and shitloads of tylenol in everything else.

I wanna move to Portugal where I believe all drugs have been de criminalized.

its either that or we need to dig up Carmine Galante......

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 07:56 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: sittite

The charges allege phone conversations talked about them doing $100,000 a month in sales, making $1.6 million so far.

jesus... thats crazy but i believe it. i wonder where that type of weight was coming from. theres gotta be a crooked doctor in here somewhere who will eventually be busted.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: salvi62
the H down here just SUCKS. Its either all cut, or the count is short. Funny thing is that a few years ago it was fire, now it all sucks. And going price is 100.00 for a half a G !

I hear Philly and Jersey got the best. I'm glad I don't live there !!!! Heaven help me......

After what I've been through perc 10's are like jelly beans to me, kid shit. And who needs all that tylenol anyway?

The H sucks and is overpriced, latex in the oxys, and shitloads of tylenol in everything else.

I wanna move to Portugal where I believe all drugs have been de criminalized.

its either that or we need to dig up Carmine Galante......

It's an epidemic here in Jersey. Kids OD'ing left and right, and I'm talking about RICH kids from wealthy families. Everybody is doing H. I know a lot of people that OD'd.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 08:03 PM

100,000 a month and he lives w his daddy and drives around in a used jeep w a suspended license...... I don't see it..... But if so I hope he has a hockey bag of 50's and 100' somewhere safe. I wonder at 22 if that Gotti name helps or hurts inside?????

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 08:09 PM

25-life.. Fuck that hurts.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 08:10 PM

Its been over for years. Its a shame, cause I know some really fucked up people who were in bad accidents who need pain relief and cannot get it in the state of florida.

Cannabis indica. Much healthier than the pills. Weed's still pretty illegal in Florida but polls are clearly in favor of legalization. It didn't make the ballot this year but it's going to happen eventually.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 08:38 PM

Indica is what has helped me so far.

The penalties for possession of a little weed vs H are almost nothing. I believe possession of H has a minimum of 3 years. Get caught with a small amount of weed you might go to jail , but there is also a chance you catch a cool fuzz who just takes your shit and lets you go with a warning. That would NEVER happen with H. You get caught with that shit you are definitely going to jail.

I too have lost many friends and had a few close calls myself.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 08:41 PM

Why do you assume he sells to little kids?
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 09:02 PM

Salvi as I'm sure you know opiates are no joke. I have 2 years clean from everything no drinking nothing. Only because I got into drug court for petty thefts and possessions. Started with 30s then oxys then heroin. Thought I'd never shoot up and everyone who did were scumbags but I ended up doing it. Stole from everyone and anyone. Overdosed 4 times from when I was 24 to 26 and caught 5 cases. Now I work construction make ends meet and doing the best I can

most low level dealers are users just trying to use for free. Judges do not take any dealing lightly. They are purveyors of death. But where there is demand there will always be supply. So it's an ongoing cycle
Posted By: TheChickenMan

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/04/16 09:05 PM

And you're right. I live right outside of philly. In the suburbs. Kensington and north philly is absurd. Open air. Looks like the wire tv show
Posted By: TonyManero

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 01:49 AM

Exactly, just go down to corner of Kensington ave & Somerset ave ANYTIME of day or night. It's an open air drug market with people standing in line. People literally standing on the corner selling needles, they yell it like they're selling peanuts at a ball game. Not exaggerating !!! Funny thing is, this corner was listed in Newspaper as one of the "top ten drug corners in city" 3 years ago, but nothing has changed to this day ?!
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 01:52 AM

Gentrification. They're letting the area run down. In 10 years it will be full of new buildings.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 02:00 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Gentrification. They're letting the area run down. In 10 years it will be full of new buildings.

All boroughs will be filled with hipsters in the next few years. Why do you think everyone is moving away? I'll be really surprised if there will be Little Italy in lower Manhattan in a few years.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 07:49 AM

When Gene Gotti will be out in 2018 will have a lot to say with the nephew that he was a tought guy because sell heroin and not pills.
Posted By: F_white

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 03:45 PM

Is this his second bust?

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: F_white
Is this his second bust?

2nd bust in 5 weeks

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 04:10 PM

yaeh i didnt catch that at first so he got busted with the gym bag full of shit when he was driving with no license which even the best lawyers cant bet so theyll plea it down then they raided his grandmothers house where hes living found 500 more 30s and 40k cash plus they got ledgers of his past drug deals these mofos are fucking retarded. his bail will probaly be revoked on the first case kinda funny he didnt have a gun but that gotti last name will still scare off the younger stick kids. hes probaly gonna get my guess on a plea 10yrs give or take 2. the first bust could have got him a few years but the second with 500 more pills hes a kinda big time traaficker.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 04:24 PM

I just seen another thing. Its says he made 11under cover buys to a cop. Hes really fucked theres like no winning that case he may be lucky to get 10years but its probaly gonna be 15 or more.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 04:45 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...on-charges.html

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 08:08 PM

look at him smiling, like he thinks its a big game...Wait till that cell door slams behind ya you punk !!
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 08:21 PM

funny his lawyer is trying to use the addict excuse.. I'm sorry but no junkie is going to be smiling at the camera when they just got arrested, theyre going to be freaking out and probably already getting dope sick and looking like shit.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 08:25 PM

Dopey client, dopey lawyer !!
Posted By: DB

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 08:54 PM

Wasn't he just pulled over and bused with pills , he should of stashed everything away after that. Not smart at all but at least he wasn't caught on his phone by still never in the car or your house

If he was selling 4K a month then he had some excellent connects as not many people can get that much quantity

Whoever posted this was over a few thousand dollars misinformed about this racket, this wasn't no small time racket by any means and he was probably one of queens biggest oxy dealer. Depending on his source and thus cost then this kid was making some serious coin . Definately netting multiple hundred of thousands a year

**Just saw tt post and he beat me to it - good post **

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 08:58 PM

Originally Posted By: DB
Wasn't he just pulled over and bused with pills , he should of stashed everything away after that. Not smart at all but at least he wasn't caught on his phone by still never in the car or your house

If he was selling 4K a month then he had some excellent connects as not many people can get that much quantity

Whoever posted this was over a few thousand dollars misinformed about this racket, this wasn't no small time racket by any means and he was probably one of queens biggest oxy dealer. Depending on his source and thus cost then this kid was making some serious coin . Definately netting multiple hundred of thousands a year

**Just saw tt post and he beat me to it - good post **

In the article I posted above it states that they bugged his car, so he's on tape.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 08:59 PM

yeah he got rolled a few weeks ago and did met with a uc on july 28 to sell shit.. if I got rolled like he did from the traffic stop I would have got everything out of my house the second I got home.. and also how the fuck do these people do 11 controlled buys with undercovers? will he honestly sell to anyone who walks up to him? in that game you have to be very careful on taking on anyone new... always a big risk

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 09:02 PM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
yeah he got rolled a few weeks ago and did met with a uc on july 28 to sell shit.. if I got rolled like he did from the traffic stop I would have got everything out of my house the second I got home.. and also how the fuck do these people do 11 controlled buys with undercovers? will he honestly sell to anyone who walks up to him? in that game you have to be very careful on taking on anyone new... always a big risk

And he sold them HUGE amounts too. $46K worth.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 09:06 PM

honestly what the fuck he even doing doing deals anyways? if youre stacking that much cash pay some fucking runners to handle all your drops.. least puts some space between you and the streets and a direct hand to hand.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 09:08 PM

I wonder what he was paying per pill. if he was selling for 23 to 24 I would assume he was paying 13 to 14 for each.. making 10 profit off each one.. wonder where they were getting those amounts... would be a lottt of scripts to collect to add up 4k pills a month. could have had a straight pharmacy connection..usually the only way you can get that type of quantity.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 09:36 PM

funny his lawyer is trying to use the addict excuse.. I'm sorry but no junkie is going to be smiling at the camera when they just got arrested, theyre going to be freaking out and probably already getting dope sick and looking like shit.

You speak like you really know......

All that goes through your mind is thinking about getting dope sick in jail. Its no fucking joke. In 8 to 12 hours this guy will be climbing the walls begging for hit while the cops laugh at you for throwing up and shitting your pants.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 09:36 PM

My last thought on this does anyone think he was kicking up? Kid was making a shit load of doe an didnt even have a gun. Does the gotti name still hold weight in that hood. I thinm if he was in bk or staten island the colombos probaly had there hands in his pockets. There always shaking down dealers around there.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 09:39 PM

I was thinking this was from his first bust, I didn't realize this is a different case. He's fucked

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 09:41 PM

I wonder what he was paying per pill. if he was selling for 23 to 24 I would assume he was paying 13 to 14 for each.. making 10 profit off each one.. wonder where they were getting those amounts... would be a lottt of scripts to collect to add up 4k pills a month. could have had a straight pharmacy connection..usually the only way you can get that type of quantity.

I don't care what they say, I think the drug makers are pouring this shit into the market. Think about the massive number of pills that are out there, there's no fucking way doctors alone are populating the market. No way. Not with the tight regulations they have now.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 10:02 PM

I just looked at the pics and read the charges. Plain and simple, this guy is totally fucked.

When they first catch you and charge you they can use each pill as one felony count.

My brother in law is doing 25 years for selling 50 vicodin to an undercover cop. There are other things to his case but basically the big charge is the vik's. He got a shitty PA and signed a full confession like a dummy. Now the guys doing 25, he been in over 10 years already.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 10:04 PM

All that goes through your mind is thinking about getting dope sick in jail. Its no fucking joke. In 8 to 12 hours this guy will be climbing the walls begging for hit while the cops laugh at you for throwing up and shitting your pants.

I don't know personally..but ive been around the game to know the deal...kinda funny he even got his girl wrapped up.. now she was probably eating that shit. girls are nuts.. love pills.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 10:12 PM

I don't know personally..but ive been around the game to know the deal...kinda funny he even got his girl wrapped up.. now she was probably eating that shit. girls are nuts.. love pills.

She'll get off on probation.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/05/16 10:21 PM

somebody shoulda told him that only the feds have 46k for 11 different buys

some new mothafucka walks up asking for 50k worth of pills and he was sleep
Posted By: Binnie_Coll

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 05:25 PM

typical gotti, not smart enough to know what to do with the pills or money, just a stupid lunkheaded gotti. hope he never gets out.

will their be a fourth generation of of gott stupidos?
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 05:31 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

I don't care what they say, I think the drug makers are pouring this shit into the market. Think about the massive number of pills that are out there, there's no fucking way doctors alone are populating the market. No way. Not with the tight regulations they have now.

I agree,Dixie. There's not many other ways it can be explained. In fact, I can't think of any.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 05:51 PM

Clearly I was wrong about the size of his operation.... That's a lot of pills.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 06:26 PM

He's now talking: They just can't help themselves:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/john...ticle-1.2740947

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 06:37 PM

^^^^^"Gotti says he would’ve preferred if the authorities had called his lawyer to inform him of the impending arrest and he would have gladly turned himself in.

“All you had to do was call my lawyer,” he said. “A Gotti has never run. A Gotti has never skipped bail."

If they did that John they would not have found the 40K and 500 pills hidden
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 06:50 PM

Gotti last name+ Moving that many pills+ Howard Beach+ Living in John Gotti Sr.'s house = I'm 100% certain that he was kicking up to a Gambino Crew

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 06:53 PM

Pills, selling weed, selling Coke, and sports betting are what all the young aspiring mobsters in their 20s these days in the NY/NJ area in the year 2016 get their criminal start in. I bet he was aspiring to be in the Gambinos because hes John Gotti's namesake Grandson. 100% guarantee he was kicking up to a Gambino crew

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
^^^^^"Gotti says he would’ve preferred if the authorities had called his lawyer to inform him of the impending arrest and he would have gladly turned himself in.

“All you had to do was call my lawyer,” he said. “A Gotti has never run. A Gotti has never skipped bail."

If they did that John they would not have found the 40K and 500 pills hidden

lol, call my lawyer, lol, whom do these gottis think they are? he gets a pass because his name is gotti?
is there any one of them who can think? guess not.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:04 PM

And his lawyer should be fired for malpractice , letting the kid talk to the media within 24 hours of getting collared in a jailhouse exclusive! What lawyer is representing this kid, I want to make sure I know who this bone head is so I never use him if I get jammed up?!?

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:11 PM

lol, very true dante, very true.
Posted By: dinocrocetti

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:17 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti
And his lawyer should be fired for malpractice , letting the kid talk to the media within 24 hours of getting collared in a jailhouse exclusive! What lawyer is representing this kid, I want to make sure I know who this bone head is so I never use him if I get jammed up?!?

his father Pete should throw hima beating he'll never forget

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:18 PM

this generation of Gotti kids were spoiled lazy. none of them had to survive on the streets and they all feel entitled because of the ghost of their grandfather...who was a fucking terrible boss. the whole family is a mess

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:18 PM

does vicki still live there?

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Great point Dante. All these Gotti's are egomaniacs. This kid thinks that the cops need to call his lawyer and schedule his surrender, what about all the people that get arrested daily should the cops also make appointments with them before they get arrested? That's ego is not going to fly at Rikers.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:26 PM

ive always hated the gottis, john sr, was responisble for bringing down the gambinos, if dellacroce didn't die, he would never had become boss in the first place.

john gotti was a failure as a boss, and a human being.

they might make the kid a little girl in rikers, bet his lawyer gets him out of there in a hurry, liable to be in solitary for protection, big tough gotti, lol,lol
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:35 PM

Originally Posted By: Binnie_Coll
ive always hated the gottis, john sr, was responisble for bringing down the gambinos, if dellacroce didn't die, he would never had become boss in the first place.

john gotti was a failure as a boss, and a human being.

they might make the kid a little girl in rikers, bet his lawyer gets him out of there in a hurry, liable to be in solitary for protection, big tough gotti, lol,lol

Binnie, i got news for you. Gotti didnt bring the gambino's down, the fbi did.
I dont care who the boss was, when the fbi targets you, you are done. Just ask chin gigante or joe massino who closed down all the social clubs about that.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:37 PM

Belmont , gotti did make himself a target, by his bragging ways, maybe it would have helped a little if he would have kept his down.... just a little bit.
Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 07:38 PM

Man i would love to hear those tapes of him bragging about it in the Infinit..

that girlfriend is quite the piece though.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 09:25 PM

Originally Posted By: VitoSpatafore
Man i would love to hear those tapes of him bragging about it in the Infinit..

that girlfriend is quite the piece though.
100-1 lots of other guys will pounding that while this punk is pounding his salami in jail !!

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 09:30 PM

Binnie
Look at the commision case, all those guys were low key and they all got 100 years. If Gotti bought his suits at Walmart rather than buying Brioni's and if he dined at a hot dog stand rather than Elaine's, he would of bought himself anither 6 months??
Its absurd ro think he brought down the Gambino family. Where is low key nicky corozzo? In jail. The reason Gotti went down was because the fbi finally learned how to effectively use the rico statute. The nonsense about gotti having a big mouth is also absurd. They bugged paul castellano's house and have him talking, same with tony salerno at his club.
The technology that was available to law enforcement was not around when carlo gambino was boss.
Prior to the commision case, Rico was never used properly or to the fullest extent.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 09:33 PM

The difference though Belmont is all those guys in the commission case had many years without the feds breathing down their backs...Gotti basically begged them, and was locked up most of the time he was boss !!

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/06/16 11:37 PM

Chin even got caught on a tap on his phone talking to his girlfriend or some shit wasn't it? Just shows that if the Feds want you bad enough, most of the time you're going down. Flashy or not.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/07/16 02:06 AM

The difference though Belmont is all those guys in the commission case had many years without the feds breathing down their backs...Gotti basically begged them, and was locked up most of the time he was boss !!

Bad comparison. The guys in the commision case only had more time on the streets because law enforcement lacked the technology that enabled them to get Gotti. Gotti flaunting himself may have caused them to dislike him but business is business and he would of went down no matter what.
If the feds had that technology back in the day, lcn would of died in the 70's.
Also, law enforcment most certainly did breath down their backs. You dont think DellaCroce was low key? They managed to bug his hospital bed.
Also, the feds didnt use Rico properly before the 1980's.
Remember, no matter how low key a boss is, he is still a boss and is a great trophy for law enforcement. Careers are made over shit like that.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/07/16 02:14 AM

I thought the Commission case was the first time Rico was ever used? Didn't Giuliani read Bonanno's book and after decided that he could prosecute the Bosses under RICO?.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/07/16 09:10 AM

Do the Dominicans really have heroin too? You mean on the distribution level right?

I think they are by far the biggest distributor group in the NorthEast, that's probably how they got into the heroin and pills, they have the best distribution. By best I mean they control open air markets, meaning they can move the stuff quickly on the streets.

This Gotti kid looks like a " Big little guy" . What I mean is he has fantastic connects, but not enough distribution, why he's taking chances moving all that work to people he don't know. He probably buys in bulk, first, then tried to push the shit out. A guy like Rizzuto only buys what's basically already paid for, so it's never just sitting around. Plus he would never touch it or be in the same room with the stuff. As others pointed out, he has to have a fuckin A1 solid connect, so why isn't he just focusing on supply? His fuck up is going into the streets to move the shit, himself without a controlled territory where he can screen these people properly, search em have lookout ect........This is what the Dominicans have, a territory that they control, making the dealing, relatively "safe" , or as safe as can be in that business. That leverage of being able to move shit more efficient than everyone else is what keeps em attractive to suppliers.

Reminds me a little of the weed bust from the west side guys son, he was like a lone wolf too, meeting people he didn't know. He got robbed, this one sold to under covers.
Both did business in their cars, these young guys, lol They are from certified gangsters, what's wrong wit em?

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/07/16 09:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I thought the Commission case was the first time Rico was ever used? Didn't Giuliani read Bonanno's book and after decided that he could prosecute the Bosses under RICO?.

Check out this quote Bean:

Quote:
RICO's first big test came in 1979, when the law was used to prosecute the Hell's Angels motorcycle gang in California. The bikers were acquitted. With their long hair and tattoos, they didn't look like an organized-crime enterprise to the jury.

After Frank "Funzi" Tieri was found guilty on racketeering charges and convicted as head of the Genovese crime family in November 1980, prosecutors had their road map.

Link: http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704881304576094110829882704

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/08/16 04:00 AM

^^ Thank you Dixie

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/09/16 06:25 PM

well then could you say that bonanno was responsible for the prosecution of the bosses by guiliani?

he admitted he got the idea from bonannos book.

and then saw the opportunity to apply rico.
Posted By: dsd

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/10/16 10:56 AM

Indica is what has helped me so far.

The penalties for possession of a little weed vs H are almost nothing. I believe possession of H has a minimum of 3 years. Get caught with a small amount of weed you might go to jail , but there is also a chance you catch a cool fuzz who just takes your shit and lets you go with a warning. That would NEVER happen with H. You get caught with that shit you are definitely going to jail.

I too have lost many friends and had a few close calls myself.

3 years minimum for possession of H, that's harsh. But, i don't think it's right from what I've read. Especially in the NE nyc,nj etc.

Here,in UK if your caught with H, your definetely getting charged. Which might not happen with weed,speed . You're looking at probation or small fine here.
Yes, H here in UK can also be crappy but usually its ok. Yoy get 1.7g for £60/70

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/11/16 11:58 PM

I'm guessing on the British pounds but that sounds about right price wise.

You can ask any dumbass who has fooled with that shit and they will tell you that in most case the dealers don't use hard drugs, they may smoke a little weed but they never touch their H.

So because they don't use what they sell they really have no way of knowing if its good or if its shit.

there are certain things you can look for, but the only way to really know how good it is is to fire some up yourself. Most dealers are too smart to get involved with it.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/12/16 02:58 AM

Dominicans control 75 percent of herion in northeast you can cutt up the other islands like pueto rico and shit in 15 percent then asian and mexican. 10. From my understnding mexico herion labs suck and only produce tar stuff. Asia got good stuff but who knows.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/12/16 10:00 AM

This is interesting to me, you are right, Mexican black tar is traditionally inferior to Colombian or Asian.

The Dominicans seem really tight with the Colombians, and the Caribbean is opening back up more and more.

This really illustrates why the Cartel set up shop in Buffalo.

I'm going off topic, but I'm starting to wonder if anyone has done anything in depth on the Dominican traffickers. They seem to have held onto what Ormento, Barnes, the Pleasant Ave-crews had, an ethnic enclave, which allows them to control open air markets, giving them tremendous leverage with suppliers.
Posted By: CTamg63

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/12/16 11:26 AM

The dominicans are where its at in ny washington heights is flooded andbthats where to go either there or the colombians in jackson heights plenty of dominicans doing there thing on a large wholesale level been in the heights countless times when i was younger havent been in alnost ten years but it was flooded then and im sure things havent slowed up from what i know most east coast especially tri state D mostly originated from asia or colombia which is from what i know to be the best there is im sure nowadays plenty of mexican shit is up here nowadays also but mexican shit especially tar is much cheaper and less potent and is usually not a east coast thing unless times have changed i do know that although most tri state diesel although it might originate from asia or colombia and im sure plenty of connects have pipe lines from there own countries its the mexicans that control the south border shitloads of south american and asian organizations just sell there shit to the mexicans its a fact many colombian org sell to the mexicans who in turn then has quality product alot of that fentanyl being made in chinese and mexican labs is being bought and brought in in mass anounts by the mexicans there ruthless there everywhere now

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/12/16 12:18 PM

The Dominicans are very enterprising people. I remember reading how they really were responsible for the distribution of crack many years ago. Here is an NY times article from 1998 that shows how enterprising and prolific the Dominicans really are in the drug trade

http://www.nytimes.com/1998/05/11/nyregi...?pagewanted=all
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/13/16 07:46 AM

There's a good episode of Drugs Inc on the Dominican drug gangs in NYC at the moment.

Also, great documentary called "The Seven-Five" about corrupt cops in East New York. They were being paid off by a big time Dominican drug dealer called Adam Diaz. This was in the late 80s. They actually interview Diaz for the documentary. Huge ego, hilarious, but still very interesting.

Re: Gotti, grandson arrested in Oxycodone dealing ring - 08/14/16 06:47 AM

Good post on the Dominicans, good tip on the Drugs Inc episode thnx my man...
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET