Home

Bold prediction about Philly

Posted By: Crash

Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 02:44 PM

Next 1- 2 years, Dom Grande will be boss. He may be a bit young but he will be the new boss of Philly.
Posted By: Yonkers

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 03:08 PM

What info do you know that would make you say that?
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 03:58 PM

And what happens to Merlino?
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 03:59 PM

Merlino better be dead and/or have everyone locked up with him.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 04:17 PM

Grande has a better chance of being locked up than being made boss IMO.
Posted By: irishkaos

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 04:44 PM

Won't even be a capo in the next 5.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 11:22 PM

This thread is the worst.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/25/16 11:43 PM

He was allegedly the trigger man in the DiPietro hit, I bet the cops are pissed and will do anything to charge him with the hit in the next few years...
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/26/16 12:09 AM

Him getting away with the hit just means omertà is still alive. Well at least until further notice but it seems so. Dom Grande reminds me of Benny from the Sopranos for some odd reason.
Posted By: Crash

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/26/16 01:35 AM

Grande reminds me so much of Jimmy Coonan.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/26/16 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Hahaha blackjack you fuckin ballbuster..nice to see you gettin on someone else besides me... I gotta agree with you tho.. And crash is a good poster but i have to say his bold prediction is a lil far fetched to me.. I get the nature of it bein an off the wall bold prediction but Dom Grande hasnt even been made that long and never been an acting capo..plus ive never even read he was a particularly good earner or well respected... Of all the pics ive seen (and i know theyre just pics so im speculating).. But he looks like hes leaching onto powerful guys and kissin ass.. Just my two cents
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/26/16 05:45 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

Hahaha blackjack you fuckin ballbuster..nice to see you gettin on someone else besides me... I gotta agree with you tho.. And crash is a good poster but i have to say his bold prediction is a lil far fetched to me.. I get the nature of it bein an off the wall bold prediction but Dom Grande hasnt even been made that long and never been an acting capo..plus ive never even read he was a particularly good earner or well respected... Of all the pics ive seen (and i know theyre just pics so im speculating).. But he looks like hes leaching onto powerful guys and kissin ass.. Just my two cents

I started laughing hard as hell when I read it.
Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/26/16 01:11 PM

Dom does hangout with the top guys but boss at such a young age? What about Stevie and the other guys? And Joey will be boss until he dies.
Posted By: Chance

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/27/16 09:52 PM

I feel really stupid for asking this but what's Dom Grande's relation to Salvatore? His son I'm guessing?
Posted By: tjonezee

Re: Bold prediction about Philly - 07/27/16 10:30 PM

Yep, his son.

On a side note for the philly area posters, been getting sandwiches at Magglio's down by the distribution center for a cpl months now. Seen angelo lutz a few times. The guy running magglio's is a partner with lutz in the kitchen consigliere. There's sketches on the wall of famous mafioso, and lutz. Lol. He def gets off on playing the part while he's there. Sandwiches are among the best btw.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET