Home

Micky boy paradiso arrested

Posted By: domwoods74

Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 01:22 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2718049
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 01:34 PM

I did not see Paradiso's name once in the article.

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 01:46 PM

He is described as the elderly captain , although I'm presuming he is just a soldier now in Anthony gurinos crew
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 01:52 PM

$15 million drug ring led by New York Mafia families busted http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/15-million-drug-ring-led-by-gambino-crime-family-busted
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 03:02 PM

I love Parisi Bakery. Also loved Graham Ave Meats and Deli (since closed) in Brooklyn which was owned by a Bonnano guy. No one wants to profile, but it does make you wonder how many of these old Italian shops are connected.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 03:20 PM

La jolla is about 45 min north of san diego and is the greatest place in the usa that place is heaven. Dude must have had some money to be living there. But you no whts crazy theres guy all over the northeast running 20+pound operations all over the place. Asians in the northeast have the strangle hold cause all there family in cali. Ppus they have the shipping means and small planes.
Posted By: blacksheep

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 03:33 PM

There's a parisi bakery in Astoria right by my house. Same people?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 03:41 PM

Press release from Manhattan DA. Included people connected to several families.

http://manhattanda.org/press-release/da-...e-criminal-char

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 04:10 PM

So the guy mikey boy isnt really close to the main target in the case and has 1 charge. 4th degree consp. He'll probaly beat the charge or get probation. The 2 guys charged with the oxy will get hit.

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 04:10 PM

So the guy mikey boy isnt really close to the main target in the case and has 1 charge. 4th degree consp. He'll probaly beat the charge or get probation. The 2 guys charged with the oxy will get hit.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 04:18 PM

should be a good gangland article tomorrow hopefully he goes into more detail about this i am just hoping capeci does not get someone to start talking about hoffa,this fucking Gigliotti or some dead lawyer with mob ties kids fighting over his will some of these gangland articles last couple of years have been awful

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 05:29 PM

Agree. Wonder why the feds didnt want it. The crossing state lines is where theres big time. NYC state court probaly gives them all probation except the oxy guys.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
should be a good gangland article tomorrow hopefully he goes into more detail about this i am just hoping capeci does not get someone to start talking about hoffa,this fucking Gigliotti or some dead lawyer with mob ties kids fighting over his will some of these gangland articles last couple of years have been awful

fuckin A right GR, this is a great story that Im really hoping Jerry delves into more...interesting to see even how Little italy in manhattan has shrunk so much, that the Gambinos still have an associate owning a business there and handling schemes out of the place

Whos in Mickey Boy's crew? Someone above mentioned Gurino, is he on the ruling panel or maybe im confusing him with Sonny Juliano?

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 06:41 PM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211

fuckin A right GR, this is a great story that Im really hoping Jerry delves into more...interesting to see even how Little italy in manhattan has shrunk so much, that the Gambinos still have an associate owning a business there and handling schemes out of the place

Whos in Mickey Boy's crew? Someone above mentioned Gurino, is he on the ruling panel or maybe im confusing him with Sonny Juliano?
gurino and juliano were both on the panel with Daniel Marino , if paradiso and gurino are in the same crew they pretty much got all the gotti's and there guys

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

gurino and juliano were both on the panel with Daniel Marino , if paradiso and gurino are in the same crew they pretty much got all the gotti's and there guys

Oh okay thanks for clearing that up Dom...So you're thinking Gurino is the skipper or according to the article Paradiso is? They outta Queens being that they'er former Gotti guys or they outta Manhattan where Parisi's was at?

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 07:07 PM

Do we know who the unnamed Gambino and Columbo associates were in this case? The article in the Daily News says the men charged were from 4 of the cities top Mafia families, but I only see references to Gambinos, Genovese, and Columbos? Is there a Bonnano guy in there?

Interesting that Dentico's grandson got pinched, hes still on the ruling panel correct? Hes an old ass capo dating back to the 50s I believe..Is his son, this kids dad made? Im assuming the grandson isnt..

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 07:16 PM

Do we know who the unnamed Gambino and Columbo associates were in this case? The article in the Daily News says the men charged were from 4 of the cities top Mafia families, but I only see references to Gambinos, Genovese, and Columbos? Is there a Bonnano guy in there?

Interesting that Dentico's grandson got pinched, hes still on the ruling panel correct? Hes an old ass capo dating back to the 50s I believe..Is his son, this kids dad made? Im assuming the grandson isnt..

I've been trying to determine the family connections myself. In the press release it has a link to an earlier unrelated Bonanno bust that included Richard Sinde. So he's a Bonanno associate.

As for Dentico, he was last identified as being on the ruling panel back in 2009. But he's in his 90s now, which is old even for a West Side guy.

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 07:28 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

I've been trying to determine the family connections myself. In the press release it has a link to an earlier unrelated Bonanno bust that included Richard Sinde. So he's a Bonanno associate.

As for Dentico, he was last identified as being on the ruling panel back in 2009. But he's in his 90s now, which is old even for a West Side guy.

Thanks Ivy, so Sinde the Bonnano guy..wonder who the Gambino and Columbo associates are what crew they kicked up proceeds from the Pot/Pills to?

Fuck Little Larry is in his 90s tough old prick...He have a son thats made? His grandkids pry too young (age 33) to be made by the Genovese , if im not mistaken they normally dont straighten out young guys under 40..although im sure someone can come up with an anomaly that will prove me wrong
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 09:54 PM

http://nypost.com/2016/07/20/alleged-mobsters-indicted-in-15m-marijuana-ring/

Some good pics of the bust in the NY Post today....
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 10:50 PM

from the press release It looks like stephen gallo was perhaps the center of all this activity hes involved in every scheme. Hes definatley looking at hard time. Alot of these schemes were probably separate from one another and had the misfortune of this guy being involved. Michael Paradiso seems a bit low on the food chain in this.

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/20/16 11:17 PM

Looks like William Oliva is a Gambino associate, according to the article below.

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/mar...-say-1.12065878
Posted By: miklo

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/21/16 05:43 PM

FRANK PARISI, Frank Galesi, Carl Muraco and Stephen Gallo who were arrétés Michael Paradiso are part of what Family.
Are they facts or associate members? .
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/21/16 06:03 PM

Thanks Ivy, so Sinde the Bonnano guy..wonder who the Gambino and Columbo associates are what crew they kicked up proceeds from the Pot/Pills to?

Fuck Little Larry is in his 90s tough old prick...He have a son thats made? His grandkids pry too young (age 33) to be made by the Genovese , if im not mistaken they normally dont straighten out young guys under 40..although im sure someone can come up with an anomaly that will prove me
wrong

Barney Bellomo.

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/21/16 08:41 PM

Capeci identified Stephen Gallo as one of the Colombo associates in the case.

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/21/16 11:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Fuck Little Larry is in his 90s tough old prick...He have a son thats made? His grandkids pry too young (age 33) to be made by the Genovese , if im not mistaken they normally dont straighten out young guys under 40..although im sure someone can come up with an anomaly that will prove me
wrong

Barney Bellomo.

Good call moe hes one of the anomalies i was talkin about but solid point my friend
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/22/16 06:22 AM

Hippy zanfardino I'm pretty sure was made young. Can't say exactly what age but sometimes in his 30s I think.. And also the name escapes me now but there's a younger soldier from the Bronx got caught a coke case few years back and was working at the funeral home... Off topic but someone mentioned how the west side mainly only makes older guys...

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/22/16 09:17 AM

Your thinking of Ralph balsamo . Also Steven alfuisi , Paul slick gerasi, Frank giovinco , Pete leconte are in there 40s so we're made young . Giuseppe “Little Joe” Manzi Is in his 30s so he was made very young
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/22/16 06:45 PM

Arillotta was in his 40s
Posted By: miklo

Re: Micky boy paradiso arrested - 07/23/16 12:15 AM

Frank Parisi is it an associate of the Gambino family?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET