Home

Lucchese Family 1985-93

Posted By: mikeyballs211

Lucchese Family 1985-93 - 07/19/16 12:31 AM

Was re-reading Gaspipe for shits and giggles and was wondering, does anyone have a list of who the family capos were at that time? I have D'arco, Chiodo, Lastorino, Giampa, Crea, possibly Bobby Amuso but that may have been the same crew as D'arcos? I am blanking on the others, but I thought they had between 8-10 capos?

Also, who was the consig at this time?
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Lucchese Family 1985-93 - 07/19/16 09:40 AM

It's very small, but I see that Sal Avelino, Anthony 'Bowat' Baratta and Louis 'Bagels' Daidone are capos in this chart. Bowat is also acting underboss and Crea is acting consigliere.

This chart was in the book Mob Boss by Capeci btw, about the life & times of Little Al d'Arco. Great book, I enjoyed it very much..

Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Lucchese Family 1985-93 - 07/19/16 10:13 AM

1990 Lucchese Family

Boss: Victor "Vic" Amuso
Underboss: Anthony "Gas Pipe" Casso
Consigliere: Frank "Big Frank" Lastorino

1. Anthony "Tumac" Accetturo
2. Robert Amusso
3. Salvatore Avellino
4. Anthony "Bowatt" Baratta
5. Steven "Stevie Won/Herbie" Crea
6. Alphonse "Little Al" D'Arco
7. Richard DeLuca
8. Joseph "Joey" Giampa
9. Aniello "Neil" Migliore
10. Michael Salerno
11. Dominic "Crazy Dom" Truscello
12. George "Goergie Neck" Zapolla
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Lucchese Family 1985-93 - 07/19/16 11:49 PM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
1990 Lucchese Family

Boss: Victor "Vic" Amuso
Underboss: Anthony "Gas Pipe" Casso
Consigliere: Frank "Big Frank" Lastorino

1. Anthony "Tumac" Accetturo
2. Robert Amusso
3. Salvatore Avellino
4. Anthony "Bowatt" Baratta
5. Steven "Stevie Won/Herbie" Crea
6. Alphonse "Little Al" D'Arco
7. Richard DeLuca
8. Joseph "Joey" Giampa
9. Aniello "Neil" Migliore
10. Michael Salerno
11. Dominic "Crazy Dom" Truscello
12. George "Goergie Neck" Zapolla

Thanks for the list ivy appreciate your taking the time... So theres 2 names on that list im not real familiar with was hoping you or someone else could fill in some info about Dominic Truscello and richard Deluca? Where were they based out of, who was in their crew and who succeeded them? I thought I recall Truscello still bein listed as an active capo that accurate?

@Billy- thanks for that pal, i have the kindle version of D'Arcos book and I agree it's really good... So Stevie Crea was acting consig back to the late 80s, and hes been in the admin of the Luchheses for what 30 fuckin years thats insane...and the feds only got him locked up in that labor racketeering beef the one time when John Riggi's son in law ratted right? That's seriously impressive i know ivy disagrees but that kinda longevity and maintaining power low key is strong indication that hes the boss dont u think?

The Feds have to have a major fuckin hard on to nail stevie i would think?
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Lucchese Family 1985-93 - 07/20/16 09:53 AM

You're welcome Mike.

And yes, Crea's run is very impressive indeed, especially in this day and age. I wonder when there will be an indictment against either Crea, Bellomo, Cali or John Gambino. They are all friggin loaded I've read.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Lucchese Family 1985-93 - 07/20/16 09:58 AM

Zappola must have been one of, if not the youngest capo's made at that point.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET