Home

VICE doc about dealer who's father was LCN hitman

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

VICE doc about dealer who's father was LCN hitman - 07/11/16 06:01 PM

Good doc about a modern day dealer in NY.

I'm very curious who his father was, at 12.45 he starts talking about his father, who was a hitman for one of the 5 families apparently.
Does anybody have a clue??

Posted By: joeydoves

Re: VICE doc about dealer who's father was LCN hitman - 07/12/16 09:31 PM

Youtube comment says it was sheeren or the irishman they called him
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: VICE doc about dealer who's father was LCN hitman - 07/12/16 11:41 PM

Originally Posted By: joeydoves
Youtube comment says it was sheeren or the irishman they called him

no way is that Sheerans kid...I believe Frank had only daughters ( i could be wrong on this, my memory is a little hazy) and this kid is definitely Italian and Sheeran was irish, not to mention Sheeran lived in Philly and Delaware I believe, not New York...though I do believe Sheeran whacked Joey Gallo, I think the clues from the video suggest he may be related to the one or two italian guys from the Columbos that were rumored to have clipped Gallo and maybe even the cops or the papers printed they did, but based on Charles Brandt's research and the eyewitness whos story to me was 100% valid, Sheeran whacked Gallo, but this kids not Sheerans son thats for sure
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: VICE doc about dealer who's father was LCN hitman - 07/13/16 11:49 AM

It was Sheeran's picture in that newspaper article, but the guy said his father died of a heart attack and Sheeran died from cancer in a nursing home so it can't be him..
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: VICE doc about dealer who's father was LCN hitman - 07/13/16 05:03 PM

He also says in the video his mom was his dad's mistress, not wife, right? So, it might be even harder to figure out, because it sounds like he was kept away from his father's legitimate family.
Posted By: pmac

Re: VICE doc about dealer who's father was LCN hitman - 07/13/16 05:16 PM

Is this the vice video of the kid riding around nyc selling bags of weed and like everyother drug and he says he gonna retire soon and at the end it says he was busted 2 days later. His dad was from brooklyn i thought. Well theres 1000 wiseguys there so that will be hard.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET