Home

Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos

Posted By: Regoparker100

Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos - 07/06/16 05:02 PM

How was Gaspipe Casso's relations with Big Joey Massino and Carmine Persico? I know he got along well with Vinny Chin, but not with the Dapper Don himself.
Posted By: MightyDR

Re: Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos - 07/06/16 11:07 PM

According to Gaspipe himself, he was close with the Persico family since the 60s I think. I'm sure Serpiente confirmed this with a post on here too. I've also seen a picture of him with Vic Orena, but that doesn't necessarily mean they were pals.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos - 07/07/16 12:36 AM

They charged a few decav members with helping casso run from the feds and hide out in nj. Also the house he tortured that guy shooting him over and over was owned by the decav guy in bk. Seems people liked him.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos - 07/07/16 01:42 AM

Some guy jimmy was from brooklyn he was there when they killed the Staten island guy weiss for gotti. He was close with casso. So was sammy the bull and that guy frank d. But after gotti friend had casso shot he went physco. Seems people liked casso then gotti friend tried to kill him and he went crazy even kn his own lucheses guys. Probaly why he went along with all amuso orders to kill or asked amuso to kill people.
Posted By: Rocco1313

Re: Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos - 07/07/16 02:07 AM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Some guy jimmy was from brooklyn he was there when they killed the Staten island guy weiss for gotti. He was close with casso. So was sammy the bull and that guy frank d. But after gotti friend had casso shot he went physco. Seems people liked casso then gotti friend tried to kill him and he went crazy even kn his own lucheses guys. Probaly why he went along with all amuso orders to kill or asked amuso to kill people.

Jimmy Gallo. One of the shooters in the Weiss hit.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos - 07/07/16 11:57 AM

Gas and Carmine knew each other as young guys and kept a relationship through the years actually vacationing together with spouses and family and more .
Posted By: Regoparker100

Re: Gaspipe's relations with Bonannos and Colombos - 07/07/16 01:09 PM

Did Gaspipe and Big Joey get along?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET