Home

Fight at Memories in Margate last night

Posted By: VitoSpatafore

Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 04:19 PM

Heard through several contacts there was a pretty big fight in memories last night...

Anyone have any details... any possible OC ties?
Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 05:11 PM

What happened to just going out and having a good time? Too many tough guys out there that start shit for no reason.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 05:54 PM

It's New Jersey. There is a fight every weekend in 99% of the bars/clubs over there. Doesn't necessarily mean there will be OC ties.

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 05:55 PM

obviously i'm aware there's a fight in most clubs..

but memories is a known OC hang out with a known connection to OC.

And that's what this forum is.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 06:19 PM

Someone disrespected the Bing.
Posted By: flamingokid123

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 06:36 PM

Somebody nobody knows was talking shit too a veasey relative, so veasey relative beat the shit out of him. Took 4 bouncers to break it up. The veasey relative is a good kid. Heard that guy took a swing at jerry Blavat also.

I edited my post. I should have not put the veasey kids first name out there cause. The fight wasn't lcn related.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 06:38 PM

I wasn't trying to be rude but that wasn't implied in your first post. Could you please elaborate on this known connection to OC?

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 06:42 PM

Lillo Brancato was there last night.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 06:45 PM

Was he offered a Fanta before they beat him up?

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 07:14 PM

Thank you Flamingo... Good info.

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: flamingokid123

Are you serious? Good grief, man. The last place he needs to be. Mingling and mixing it up with the same crowd that got him locked up in the first place. He was lucky enough to get that 10 year sentence when the other guy got life. He needs to count his blessings and embrace the quiet life.

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/03/16 09:07 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan

Are you serious? Good grief, man. The last place he needs to be. Mingling and mixing it up with the same crowd that got him locked up in the first place. He was lucky enough to get that 10 year sentence when the other guy got life. He needs to count his blessings and embrace the quiet life.

Mixing it up and friends with a lot of south Philly guys. Wannabes mostly. Lillo I guess just hasn't learned. Thought I saw he was sober. Not sure what his story is
Posted By: bigboy

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 12:47 AM

You hit the nail on the head. Some people never learn. He must think he's invincible
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 03:06 PM

Was it Dante Veasey? Peanuts son? He is an animal, big fuckin boy. I was cool with his baby momma back in the day.. Ive actually called John Veaseys brother peanut a rat to his face when i was really drunk at a party in deptford new jersey back in like 2008 lmao
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 03:07 PM

i called peanut all types on names and he didnt do shit hahha. his son dante took me aside after like he was mad, shook my hand and starting laughin his ass off saying he couldnt believe i really had to balls to call his dad a fuckin rat lmao good times
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 03:23 PM

He is sober and takes it quite seriously. He seems to stay out of any type of trouble: a friend of mine knows him well and he's supposedly nothing but positive and all about soberiety. Don't kill the guy for going out. As long as he's sober and doesn't do anything to jeopordize that or his freedom then he can go where he wants.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 03:55 PM

Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo

He is sober and takes it quite seriously. He seems to stay out of any type of trouble: a friend of mine knows him well and he's supposedly nothing but positive and all about soberiety. Don't kill the guy for going out. As long as he's sober and doesn't do anything to jeopordize that or his freedom then he can go where he wants.

''The saddest thing in life is wasted talent and the choices you make will shape your life forever..''

When I saw the movie again a couple of years ago, that line really hit home with me. And can't help but imagine how it must've popped up in Lilo's mind every now and again while doing hard time. So friggin ironic.. I hope he keeps walking the line, he doesn't come across as a bad guy at all, just someone who made some bad choices..
Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 06:53 PM

This is why I'd rather go to a nice restaurant on a Saturday night than be anywhere close to clubs/bars. Always too much drama/bullshit happening all over.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 07:54 PM

Do any non italians go to this place?

It sounds like my hell. The reverse of Christophers purgatory.

Joking, by the way, before i get The Sons of Italy on me...

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 10:37 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

Its definitely very pro italian, lot of older italian people love it because of the music and the OC connection obviously, but to be honest over the years you see alot of yuppie types in there... the ones kind of over the ac club scene. But yes very pro italian

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
Was it Dante Veasey? Peanuts son? He is an animal, big fuckin boy. I was cool with his baby momma back in the day.. Ive actually called John Veaseys brother peanut a rat to his face when i was really drunk at a party in deptford new jersey back in like 2008 lmao

its Billy's son
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/05/16 11:24 PM

As long as he's sober and doesn't do anything to jeopordize that or his freedom then he can go where he wants.

Well said, Cuz.

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/06/16 01:12 AM

I used to work there. I don't have one ounce of Italian blood in me. The place was great and still is great. Alot beautiful women in that spot. I had a lot great times at that place.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/06/16 01:32 AM

I used to work there. I don't have one ounce of Italian blood in me. The place was great and still is great. Alot beautiful women in that spot. I had a lot great times at that place.

no shit flamingo, thats a pretty cool place to work...I know there are alotta hot chicks in there which is semi suprising bc they play mostly oldies, but lotta chicks cruising for wealthy older guys, plus mob groupies...u got any interesting stories from working there? What philly guys did u see while working there pal?

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/06/16 04:36 AM

Going to bars is jeopardizing sobriety. My brother is a year sober and if I asked him to go to a bar he'd punch me in the face. That nightlife is too tempting, one thing leads to another, and before you know it you're drinking/using. If you hang out at a barbershop long enough, you're eventually going to get a haircut. Brancato got 10 years when he could have easily gotten life. Going to a bar that's a known wiseguy hangout is high risk for him. I think he needs help.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Fight at Memories in Margate last night - 07/06/16 06:12 PM

Oak, your brother may deal with one way, not everyone does it the same. Have 2 friends sober that are bar owners, so they are in it every night...now, chances are brancato slips , whether a bar or at a christening with a young smoking broad, odds are against regardless, that I agree with
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET