Home

Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury

Posted By: mike68

Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/27/16 01:29 PM

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/06...a3GL/story.html
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/27/16 04:38 PM

Different article showing unsealed indictment.

http://www.golocalprov.com/news/new-providence-mob-boss-deluca-arrested-by-fbi-in-florida

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/27/16 07:04 PM

I wonder what this is going to mean for Frank and Jackie Salemme?
Posted By: azguy

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/27/16 07:11 PM

Shows you how stupid these guys are, Boston and RI are surrounded by water but instead they bury the guy. What ever happened to concrete shoes?

Plus, DeLuca was in the "cat bird seat" whne he flipped and could have said he helped buried the body and caught maybe 1 more day in jail if he had given up Frank who the Fed's had always wanted.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/27/16 09:13 PM

Whats the point. Deluca hiding in plain site. Article clears rosetti from being there. Looks like delucas going back to jail. I called it on here hes holding back on alot of murders or a handfull. He could have put ray jr in something i would guess.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 01:35 AM

Maybe this was a case of honor among thieves. He wasn't ratting out his "friends".

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 01:38 AM

I was being sarcastic with the above post but seriously, how did he not tell the fbi?? He's ratting. He doesn't think other people with knowledge won't rat him out?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 01:41 AM

Does the property owner who just got busted for growing weed know about a body on his property?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 02:13 AM

Originally Posted By: Holyoke
Does the property owner who just got busted for growing weed know about a body on his property?

I'm pretty sure that is who tipped off the Feds. No doubt looking for a lenient sentence.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 03:32 AM

Yaeh seen it on here the weed guys factory got hit and he gave them his get out of jail card. Deluca and his family go way back thats why i didnt get any murders.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 03:35 AM

I can never understnd why the feds are worried about these guys getting money from these strip clubs i dont think the owners down prov called them for help. Its like they nea about it for ever nd wnted a headline.the public dont give a fuck some tit bar owners giving a old guy a 100 $ a day. It does add up thou in my penny pinching head.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 03:40 AM

And to put another myth to bed who flemmi started by saying the boston lcn couldnt mess with him. These old guys been getting paid by the strip club owners forever and im still think today. Whitey and flemmi had bookies and dealers around boston.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 09:10 AM

Yeah it had to be him. Wondering if frank or anyone else will get caught up in this.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 09:13 AM

I bet Bobby D tells the Feds everything now. He probably knows about a dozen murders. He's been around since the 80's. With the boston war in the 90's...he knows a lot.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 12:47 PM

No doubt that's what they're hoping for. But I don't know, I kept hearing that Rossetti and DeLuca were going to take everybody down. Still waiting.
Posted By: Biggie

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 06/28/16 08:37 PM

AZ guy..they may be stupid..got nothing to do with throwing a body in water. U act like it's an anchor weight that will sink to the bottom and just stay there, untouched by any creatures..if there is no rating, this body wouldn't have been found..23 years later, wasn't so stupid..Regarding the foolish rosette DeLuca random talk, it was nonsense then, more nonsense now..Bobby got eddy and ant pinched, that was his get out of jail card
.now he is caught lying..no way the feds try to flip him for the truth, ain't a jury in the world will believe him now...Mark is doing what, 20 plus, still down..he ain't taking that stand either...all that nonsense talk years ago was just that. Didn't happen and it's not gonna happen
Posted By: RomanNE

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 03:32 PM

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/local_c...rder_of_witness

Looks like they got Frank Salemme. I guess this was just a matter of time.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 04:30 PM

Just cught this like 15 mins ago on cbs 7. He tried saying nick bianco order the murder when he was boss for the one year 1990.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 04:34 PM

Looks like whitey flemmi and salemmi will all die in prison and the crooked fed Connelly.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 06:04 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national...ticle-1.2745935

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 06:07 PM

Did anybody see this about the FBI Agent in the Whitey Bulger case?
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/0...yHjN/story.html
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 07:45 PM

I don't understand why Salemme didn't admit to killing this DiSarro guy. I mean he confessed 8 other murders and if you co-operate one more extra murder doesn't matter does it?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 07:55 PM

Billy wasn't it because, according to another mobster’s claim, he watched his son strangle DiSarro and helped dispose of his body.I guess he did not want to implicate his son.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 08:24 PM

I know, but his son died in '95 and Salemme started co-operating in '99.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/10/16 09:20 PM

This will get interesting....
Posted By: Joerusso

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/11/16 04:03 AM

Same old bullshit

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/11/16 04:18 AM

Same old rats telling shit.....a few more people that mighy go down but i see nothing else. Sslemme gave up many murders when he plead guilty. He only knows stuff from the boston wars in the 60s that both the flemmis already told the agents everything and after 87 until 95 and that imdictment and the carroza,gigi,and ponzo indictment and the rats in that case already filled them in on that....deluca knows but he wouodve told more already and he might more now but who migbt be alive is the question. ... The crew he ran with early on kept him at bay and they was all older and after he got made he ran with salemme guys. ....all im saying is they both already told not much more theh can tell on basically .... They been out the loop for a while now and was limited to the real murderers , besides the eastie crowd on their side consisting of the rossetis and prochilo and few others but they was only on his side because the russo ferrara side been fueding with the rossetti floramo and the rest of the salemme crowd for years like scarpa from russo side shot old mad prochilo in the head in the 70s and rossetti father ralph who ran with jr russo,but mark and stephen had a falling out with bobby carroza and shootings took place and that split that crowd but thats not here or there.....its what can they possibly say that they knew first hand??? Not much at all to be honest....they all told the dna version 99.9 so whatever else is left means nothing and that wont count because they both are stoolies and lied already so why believes bunch of lying rat criminals ....thats my peace

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/11/16 04:39 AM

Salemme was a pure murderer in the 60s he was a pure killer with the flemmis both vinny and stevie but he was on the run and out the loop for a while went to jail whom his buddy stevie gave him up because he beem supporting salemme the whole time and salemme was getting to costly huh lmaol talking bout best friends lmaol them salemme comes out in 87 gets made gets bumbed up due to indictments and other shit became boss after more indiccltments but he had no one ...all his old trusted killer friends was dead or in jaik besides steve but he wasnt made and was running with whitey so he had to join a new crew who liked him and had a common enemy which was the jr russo ferrara bobby crew and honestly russo and co they had majority of the support. Its that traditional dont cross the boss shit that had the likes of sonny boy rizzo, gambale, and alot others didnt want to cross that line but all im saying is salemme wasnt around the killers like he was in the 6os. the ones he was around all their business is known already so ill be really suprised if alot more comes out to be honest....

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/16/16 08:14 PM

Just heard salemme got transferred from Wyatt to Middleton. And deluca might get bail. Just hear this morning over espressos lmao like a bunch of gossip queens lol
Posted By: sittite

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/16/16 11:03 PM

Good to see you back around Russo..

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 01:24 AM

So i guess there both charged with killing a federal witness so i assume disarro was cooperating with the fbi. There talking death pen for franks case we no that will never happen but i wonder whose filling in the blanks on the murder shit. Flemmi alone?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 02:18 AM

Thanks sittite good to be back and get good convos and debates going

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 02:23 AM

I would guess Fleming and Rosetti to be honest. Probably some murder evidence came up and he coughed some things up. I don't see to many salemme loyalists still around. Another person could be St Laurent to be honest or a couple other rats that went .like I said interesting things to develop and don't be surprised deluca really fill in the blanks and with all the informants who knows who coughe something up because they got pinched at a brothel on a dope charge or whatever and they was going to slammed this time but only was out was to give up a big one and giving up salemme and deluca was the easy give up without being suspected on ratting on some new stuff that a few might know or be involved who know but I ant wait to see

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 02:48 AM

Lot has been written about the st. But he gets released next month afterlife 10yrs cor trying to have deluca killed. That guy martorno even says he a rat in his book hitman by howie car but i dont think so.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 07:11 PM

The Saint? never, he's been in forever, it couldn't be him.

IMHO the story is easy, Deluca's buddy got nailed for drugs and said "hey, there's a body behind my building and I know who put it there". That's it.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 08:07 PM

azguy, totally agree. I just wonder why both Deluca and Salemme never mentioned this to the Feds.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 08:43 PM

azguy, totally agree. I just wonder why both Deluca and Salemme never mentioned this to the Feds.

Salemme did, he was charged and did time for not being truthful or some BS about the murder. Flemmi said he walked in on it happening, not sure why nothing was done then. Deluca probably put the body there, not sure he wouldn't have talked about it since the Fed's gave him a sweetheart deal anyway.

The whole thing is sad and full of BS, who cares about a guy that was in business with these guys and killed 20 years ago by a guy that's dead, Salemme jr. It's old, tired news.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 08:49 PM

ive walked in and out of a lot of rooms, houses, clubs in my life...never walked in on someone who happened to be strangling someone..flemmi always seems to just'walk in ' on that

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 09:13 PM

Yeah Flemmi has some luck walking in on murders. What are the odds?
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 09:57 PM

Haha, what a coincidence...

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/17/16 10:10 PM

Yea I just don't get the angle the Feds are trying to get at with this indictment and arrest. I was thinking it had been mentioned before too, and that was how we learned it was Salemme Jr. that strangled him. Weird case without a doubt.

As for Flemmi I agree, what luck huh? LMAO. It's a wonder how he stayed alive after the way he has bungled everything since then. They made him to look like a fool in the Whitey Bulger case. Even made it seem like he killed Hussey instead of Whitey.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/18/16 02:56 AM

Lol good old Flemmi. Allways walking in on someone getting strangled

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/18/16 03:22 AM

Russo, you say st Laurent is bad, what evidence do you have on this, or is it said over those espressos you mentioned?..your quote "st Laurent or a couple of other rats that went"...also, where do you see these guys you see around..as in 'I don't see too many loyalists around'...loyalists..term from the revolutionary era, or from the writers on these sites..im not from Boston..but..I don't think that's a term in those cafes on Hanover st, capeche?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/18/16 04:17 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia
Yea I just don't get the angle the Feds are trying to get at with this indictment and arrest. I was thinking it had been mentioned before too, and that was how we learned it was Salemme Jr. that strangled him. Weird case without a doubt.

As for Flemmi I agree, what luck huh? LMAO. It's a wonder how he stayed alive after the way he has bungled everything since then. They made him to look like a fool in the Whitey Bulger case. Even made it seem like he killed Hussey instead of Whitey.

I think it's to set an example. If you are going to cooperate, don't lie to us, don't embarrass us, because we'll come back and nail you for it. Now future aspiring informants should see that you shouldn't gloss over everything because you'll get bit in the end. Also, that guy DiSarro had a young family who never got closure. Now they do by the police pursuing this. He obviously made a very poor decision by going into business with these guys but he didn't deserve to die for it.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 12:38 PM

Listen her biggie, your a real joke. Loyalist in the sense that those who was on his loyalist its fucking simple. And i tell you what, i promise that you woukdnt make it on hanover st at any expresso time.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 12:40 PM

I dont need evidence to prove to you nothing. He might be a rat and i believe so and im sharing my opinion. Thosr who knows a little something knows why i would say that but since you dont know hanover st from hanover town hall i express nothing so have a good one pal
Posted By: dinocrocetti

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 06:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Joerusso
I dont need evidence to prove to you nothing. He might be a rat and i believe so and im sharing my opinion. Thosr who knows a little something knows why i would say that but since you dont know hanover st from hanover town hall i express nothing so have a good one pal

the inside guy, eh?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 07:02 PM

new england has rats everywhere. the real tough guys in new england are based out of springfield. most of the tough guys come from connecticut. the old timers are gone in new england and the gang has changed dramatically, it will continue to phase out and end up fizzling by attrition

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 07:03 PM

the saint was right for all those years though

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 07:48 PM

Doesnt matter where your from in new england the feds are everywhere. And dont get me going on if your from a certin place is tougher then that place. The feds and states have informants not just around the mafia but in the 2 big biker mcs. They got a wired up latin king in springfield to record the head guy that was tryin to unite all the kings all over mass worcester lowell boston and inbetween and he did but then got busted selling herion 2years ago. You have a organization theyll do everything to wreck it.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 09:36 PM

Russo, I'm the joke...haha..says the guy who wrote 'just hear this am over espressos lmao like a bunch of gossip queens'...ahaha then you to go your keyboard to tell your internet pals....hahaha LMAO you type, like a 15 year old school girl...oh I bet you are a man of respect all over bean town...I'll stop insulting ya, for the sake of the board, but you ain't anyone in the know pal, that's for damn sure

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 08/19/16 09:51 PM

Couple of last things Russo, called you out a month ago on this and no answer.. You have a nephew fetish or relative fetish I forget exactly what was said but u said mayor rizzo was related to sonny, grand nephew or some bullshit..nope not related at all..I think u said Jamie Russo was related to JR, NOPE not at all..lived with his brother for 3 years bud, u can figure that out...I like some of your posts, kid , but stop pretending
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/08/16 09:03 PM

http://wpri.com/2016/09/08/high-ranking-...ormer-mob-boss/
Posted By: CTamg63

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/09/16 12:43 AM

Very true pmac the feds are everywhere if you do something yourself or maybe with a partner you have a better chance the minute you have a crew or any type of organization there all over your ass and most of the time a large percentage of the loyal crew u thought u had all the sudden are only loyal to themselves im from Ny and lived in Ctmost of my life but have a ton of family in Ny jersey and a few in Mass and i agree rats are everywhere feds are everywhere i know all too well you choose to play be ready to pay if they come my cousin fot 14yrs handed to him for fucking weed the feds dont play they charged him with being the head of the organization which was hardly sophisticated to say the least it was just a few of us friends relatives but by the time they rolled out the indictment made it look totally different anyways ill stop rambling. My point is where there are feds there are rats and in 2016 its not just in New England OR in Ny there fucking everywhere you may have a family or crew run strong for decades like merlino and his boys and then all of a sudden shit hits the fan and people say oh there done or theres too many rats there but as weve seen most tend to pick up ths pieces slowly rats and feds come with the life

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 04:59 PM

http://wpri.com/2016/08/22/unsolved-1992-federal-hill-mob-murder-getting-fresh-look/

Interesting that they think Salemme may have signed off on the Hanrahan hit in '92 as well. One thing that is pretty apparent to me is that Salemme was one of the last old school mobsters who considered whacking someone to be a fairly regular way of doing business. He was pretty cold blooded with all of these bodies that piled up when he took over in the 90's. Nowadays I would think that approach would be considered bad for business. I don't recall The Cheeseman being suspected of any hits (ordered or carried out).

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 06:54 PM

I remember reading something about Salemme signing off on that. I feel like I read Eddie Lato might have been the trigger man.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 08:15 PM

To think anyone cares about Kevin Hanrahan is amazing.

Anyone know the last documented LCN hit in Boston? I agree, never heard about the cheese or his brother being involved in ordering one or old Manocchio and he had the helm since what 1996/97?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 08:28 PM

Wasn't Billy Angelesco suspected of a couple hits in the 2000's?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 08:34 PM

Yous guys is right. I dont remember one either. And lets not forget salemme blood spill is not out of his character. He himself is a pure killer involved in many murders and im talking double digits. So for him to be no 1 and still put out hits to me is not suprising not to mention he was in a war for his life. I more suprised he had backing from legit guys like the prochilos,rossettis matarono and that crew and so on. But the feds is everywhere. Why you think limone onky deals with guys like spucky and retired biago and ferrara and though he got indicted he still came out with little scabs. I mean even spucky just deals with people who he is familiar with. You never know who is going to be the next deluca or rossetti, but i believe its better to stick to guys who yoh know then these guys just because they are made. Look at martarano for example , made a captain but when the last time he got pinched. Or even mentioned.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 08:43 PM

Wasn't Billy Angelesco suspected of a couple hits in the 2000's?

Angelesco for sure,he made his bones the old fashioned way. He got away with murder at the Squire Lounge when he killed Peter DeVito. That was unsanctioned. People thought he was going to pay for that one, but they made him instead. Also, the Patsy Squillante hit in Malden is unsolved. Angelesco was locked up then, but I think he withdraw a plea bargain in another case once Squillante was found with two bullets in his head. Also, he may have been the triggerman on Mucka McCormack, who I believe had Somerville rackets.

I was thinking in terms of a Mob boss still using that option as a go-to. It seems like it's bad for business and harder than ever to get away with.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 08:44 PM

To be honest i dont know if billys was sanctioned and to be honest these guys deal with do many other people like the bikers, irish,asians, russians and some cases even blacks and Dominicans. They are into all types of rackets like union, vending,gamblinh,extortion So if a hit happens like the one in malden few years back and no one gets caught who to say it was a connected hit. I heard it was a hit said it then say it now but many on here told me it wasnt all i want to know is has anyone been caught or has any leads or clues came up? Im just saying. People die alot and remember these people are not trying to make things like that public or obvious. Like the irish guy in dorchester near adams where old many bubba conners used to run out of, an irish man 40 something shot dead. Union guy been in america 5-6 years. No one knows a thing. No leads no clues. Im just saying

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 08:59 PM

And to you big mouth. You call me out no your broad calls you out when ypu have your panties in a bunch. I you dont know no one. You dont know who is related corrupted. You wouldnt know a social club from an elks lodge. Stop fuxking with me. Your a piece of shit mad that i know and im around. And your not. I been in the feds for being associated. 949..-038 you go figure the last two. I was in berlin with stephen rossetti and on the streets with guys like frankie blue. Im not made not an everyday associate just know and invloved because of namesake. They call it clout ever heard of that. Fucking with me. Go fuck with your daughter for being a slut at school not me you piece of shit. Now you know nobody and know nothing. Stay in your place kid.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/12/16 11:25 PM

So this will be the last be mafia trial probaly ever in boston. With murders. So we got a rat rating on a rat. 3rats that all lied to fbi that have all perjured themselves. How does this even happen. Liars lieing purjury all over the place. Like deluca didnt know anything about that hit on federal hill. Either in 1992. There was probaly 12made guys in prov then he didnt know a thing ok. Read of only 2 confirmed guys made by babby shacks in 96 leto n that guy chippy. Down there. Jimmy garafolo taken the chair thou.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 12:04 AM

Mannocchio had a 13 year run, no way he made only a guy or two. His job was rebuilding after the Salemme era and I hear he did that to a certain extent.

I also don't believe in a million years anyone would trust Angelesco with a sanctioned hit, that guy is a loose cannon, no way. The Squire stuff was amateur hour 101, somebody had to have bought that jury, they had him dead to rights in 10 different ways.

Why they want DeLuca and Salemme after all this time, killing guys that people havn't thought about in 20 years is just amazing.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 12:24 AM

Yall both right. Rats after rats lies after lies. Pmac idk about two guys veing made. Im a firm believer and i wish i can show you guys that fuck what the feds say or what charts say like since i was a kid prov was and still is known to have a million fucking made guys bo one knows about. Heard they was a farm for years. Yea def mightve slowed down and shorten up big time but 12 guys thats probably one crew believe me. But billy on a sanction lmaoo thats funny but possible crazy as it sounds but the squire one obviously he was coked out and it was ametuer night like the actual club lmaoo thats funny but remember this fellas the feds cam to get them because the fact thatbthey lied and is just living like they did their rat fucking duty when they didnt thats why they came back. For all we know they feds probably even warned them pieces of shits and it cane back to haunt them. And that disarro hit his family has money and they want answers esp aftwr that whitey trial all their families got answers and they probably put yhe press like hey these two rat scums walking around with my loved one gone not even found, we need answers and the feds went to work. Its not like them two pieces of shits wasnt already suspects and mentioned by other rats esp king splinter flemmj

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 12:29 AM

Az what i mean by the only 2 confirmed by shacks was that one of the papers published the presentecing report of that guy chippy and it was in there the feds said him leto were inducted by shacks sept96. They got to get chippy to allocate this when he plead guilty. Basically the feds saying we know this happend and you agreeing pleading guilty. Guess he made big cheese and the brother or maybe that old guy rizzo did it with shacks ok. Wonder who was Frank's underboss and consig i guess it would have been baby shacks.think i read rizzo was shacks. All and all it will be some good headlines for the feds but if you know it really these guys all burnt the feds a few times and now the feds are getting there revenge. So if flemmi takes the stand does he get the magic 5ok letter and get his sentenced reduced to time serverd i would guess so just like luisi got out after testfying against that Idaho farmer guy ponzo. Crazy like flemmi didnt know there was a hit going down him and frank were partners in everything when frank became boss numbers sports and clubs. Flemmi really played down his mafia association during the early 90tys.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 12:33 AM

Flemmi would go out to eat with him everday or something close. You dont hang around the boss of a lcn family if you dont want to be noticed. Weird or just liked his company then whiteys who didnt want to be under surveillance.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 12:42 AM

Pmac flemmi never getting out. Lol he already got the 51k. So all the testifying not getting him out or anything else. Yea them papers and what the feds say be all bullshit they be having a little idea or whatnot but they dont know shit. I think the underboss when salemme was at the helm was sonny boy and the consligiere was someone from prov. What i dont get is sonny boy rizzo was always in tight with jr russo but then again that whole war was being pushed by bobby and bobby wasnt always the guy who was offered the last beer lol but from what i know jr russo ferrara and many guys was in jail and was just like fuck it and let it go but bobby had all these guys who supported gis brother and him and they too didnt like salemme and co so they needed bobbys ok to keep it going and thats what they got but rizzo was russo good friend. Wonder why he never tried to shut it down since he had power?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 12:44 AM

Pmac remember flemmi is the same piece of shit who gave up salemme when he was on the lam and they committed all those mureders and all. So hes the piece of shit who woukd give you a loaded pistol with no firing pin while you getting ambushed

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 12:46 AM

Lmaoo flemmi gave salemme the hiding spot and supported him for 10 years and soon as he got tires and gave up the race horse scam and they wanted more guess who he gave up his best friend ....who needs enemies with friends like flemmi

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 02:02 AM

Ok..you have Internet reprimanded me...I know no one ..sure ok..point to one thing that I have said that's inaccurate..what u throw a fuckin fake con number up and I'm suppose to be impressed? Please..it don't change these 2 quick facts..u said danny Rizzo the mayor was related to sonny boy..WRONG..you said Jamie Russo was related to JR ..wrong again..u say these things so people will think u r in the know..most of the shit u say is common book reading shit, or hypothetical nonsense...loyalists...haha..but all those social club members you talk about are 'loyalists' to you...

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 02:36 AM

Relax board members. But i got a leftfield question i was jn concord 15 back give or take 1 this older guy who was busted jn revere was doing tjme for dope is he still alive his brother i think been jn jail for murder since forever and thjnk his nephew and them are very successful lawyers just wondering guy was a cold old dude with tons of stories. I was a kid.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 02:37 AM

Oh hjs name was bruno if i remeber correct.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 02:47 AM

Cool old dude. Fat fingers when type.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 03:02 AM

Balliro

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 03:06 AM

Yep. West up. The guy was cool i guess youll probaly tell me he was weird or something but yaeh guy was a funny old dude not saying we were great friends i meet dude in the middle of the boston globes crisis in the church fall edison priest after priest coming into concord it was weird looking back. Shit my moms brother is a priest guess my unlce.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 03:08 AM

Also the guy they found his wifes bones in the skill saw but no body guess it was a first in mass. Love the North shore. They

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 03:16 AM

My question big was only is he still alive i guess he would be early 70tys?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 03:18 AM

No big deal im buzzed watching shity la rams vs 49s gross game.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 03:20 AM

The lawyers are no joke very good havnt seen any high profile cases like back n day remeber they represent the cross dressing doctor that killed his wife then i think wanted the state to pay for his sex operation cant even thinm of the right word. Yaeh i like to read. Peace to the gg board im signing off.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 10:43 AM

Nah he wasn't weird...Bruno died a while back..bunch of brothers in the family, I think most are dead..all had balls

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 03:49 PM

What ever happened to Biagio? I seen someone mentioned him earlier, maybe it was Russo on the page before.

Is Baby Shacks still living in his apartment on Federal Hill or is he finally off restriction and gone back to Florida?

I know I'm ready for winter to hit so we can go back to Atwells, have always loved it up there. I'm still hoping to catch a Providence Bruins game this year. Had the chance back in 13 but I was just too damn tired.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 04:34 PM

What ever happened to Biagio? I seen someone mentioned him earlier, maybe it was Russo on the page before.

Is Baby Shacks still living in his apartment on Federal Hill or is he finally off restriction and gone back to Florida?

I know I'm ready for winter to hit so we can go back to Atwells, have always loved it up there. I'm still hoping to catch a Providence Bruins game this year. Had the chance back in 13 but I was just too damn tired.

http://www.biagiowaltham.com/

This is his restaraunt. Very successful. I was in there a couple of years ago, gave him a wave of thanks on my way out the door....he scowled.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 05:02 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/who-is-paul-we...-family-friend/

Some background on Paul Weadick. Also, Scott is saying that DiSarro was an FBI informant. That's the first I've heard of that. If that's not accurate, then he has to be more careful about throwing that out there.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 06:24 PM

Thanks Mike. Will have to check it out when I go back up there. I already have my list of restaurants to hit up in Providence. If we're ever sent or staying near Waltham I'm definitely going.

Is he still alive? He has to be up there in age.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 07:40 PM

Thanks Mike. Will have to check it out when I go back up there. I already have my list of restaurants to hit up in Providence. If we're ever sent or staying near Waltham I'm definitely going.

Is he still alive? He has to be up there in age.

Dixie, the last I checked, he was going strong there. I think he's about 70 now. Take a look at the photo gallery on that restaraunt site. There's one with him on the far right with Lionel Ritchie of all people along with his two sons.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 09:25 PM

Biag and his kids work the restaurant..food is good...biag set things up right legit, good for him, most dont

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 10:05 PM

Biago all his businesses is legit but he still has friends obviousky but i mean he still associates with certain people.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 10:07 PM

And for you fat mouth mayor rizzo is indeed a FACT closely related to sonny boy and jamie russo who the fuck is jamie russo ? Seriously. Youbkie that im lying. Step it up.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 10:09 PM

Rocco and bruno balliro wow one of them just died couple years ago. Balliro represents all of the north end guys. ... His daughter represented limone on the last case when he plead no contest

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 10:12 PM

Rocco and bruno balliro wow one of them just died couple years ago. Balliro represents all of the north end guys. ... His daughter represented limone on the last case when he plead no contest

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 10:17 PM

And i think you meant rocco. Bruno was never in for a murder beef. It was rocco and sal. They have few more brothers and even cousin joe the lawyer had a brother who is highly involved tony i think is the name. Way before my time.but it was rocco and sal the twins brother rudy and i think there was a franky dont remember but again old people from the neighborhood i think a sister still stay there if rememver right

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/13/16 10:25 PM

But it was rocco or couldve been sal. I think sal is still alive

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 12:36 AM

Yaeh bruno wod tell storys about running his club n the combat zone taping kilos of coke to his body walking threw the airport flying back from miami. He was a cool dude. Think his brother is rocco the guy who shot the lady and her kid in the baby stroller hes been locked up sunce the 60tys. It was weird i was reading the book underboss about jerry a. And it mentions larry b got in a scrape witg some dude at bruno wedding reception the dude ended up dead. I was thinking to myself wow bruno really did know some big dudes. He wasnt a bragger either just lived a wild life i guess.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 01:36 AM

who's Jamie russo, you ask?
Hmm..u posted the next 3 lines...

'There is alot that many dont know like Lightbody's good friend is my favorite and most taled gangster Jor Russo nephew, Jamie Russo who Lightbody alligned with Demaria in Everett and got him a job as well as Russo wife a job in city hall.'

Above from your post on March 17, so enlighten us jerkoff..first of all, NO Realation to JR..and the mayor no relation to sonny, none, zip, zero, grew up in fuckin woburn. Sonny had no brothers who lived in woburn, so no nephew no blood at all..Jamie has not one drop of JRS BLOOD...next Jamie wife never worked at city hall..next, just cause the papers say Charlie introduced Jamie to Demario, don't make it true..other way around...now, your reply is gonna be who gives a fuck...my answer to that is, in a three line post you told 4 fuckin fables, so god knows how many others, I don't have the time to pick apart...and I'll leave you alone..until the next time u do it
Now, biag does have friends, true..and the balliros good lawyers...so we can agree on somethings

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 03:03 AM

Jamie is related to jr fact and big dummy because he was brought up in woburn dobt mean hes not related. Half of the guys families moved north from eastie north end and revere to saugus, peabody, Burlington woburn reading and all up north so you sound so dumb saying that like you really are a simpleton. Like the back and forth im done because what you just daid proved to me you dont know shit. You dont know who is his brother or gis family and where they moved or live at. You win whatever you say is right im wrong im a fraud blah blah blah whatever man. You not making anymore noise than the worlds smallest violin.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 01:13 PM

Plenty of room for both of you guys. How 'bout we 'agree to disagree' and move on wink

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 01:24 PM

read the text moron...Rizzo grew up in Woburn, you said he was sonnys nephew, sonny had no brothers, and def none who lived in Woburn, it was youtalking out of your ass..in the post prior, you asked who Jamie is, now when I show a post you said 7 months ago, it jogs your memory on him? what a jerkoff you are...Jamie is not related to jr, tell me how? I lived with sal who is jamies brother for 3 years..tell me how Manny russo, jamies father, is related to jr, please, give me the lineage, you know it all, come on bud, give me the info..didn't say Jamie lived in Woburn ,Jamie lives in lynffield, get it straight..i don't know nothing though.. you know it all...mike, your right,ill agree to disagree,but I cant stand guys who come on here and talk out of the fuckin ass, talk about what you know ,not what you guess, or say things to act like you are in the know..so, what I just said, and have always said is fact, not made up stuff to back the story..

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 02:00 PM

I told you your right im wrong. You was also limone personel buffer too. You throw a couple of names and think you supposed to be right. No you dont know squat shit. Dont know your ass from your mouth. Sonny had brothers his step son was the only child. But you know what your right what do i know. Lightbody is from maine too right. And he knows russians bikers right. Fucking putts you are. Im done i know nothing just talking. Im a liar a fibber i am. Pure weller. Fuck out of here. The only thing you know is the color wig you chosing for your drag dance. Now again your right im wrong

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 02:01 PM

Mike i moved on hes right im wrong.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 09/14/16 06:33 PM

lee is sonnys blood son, jerkoff not his stepson, his grandkids are alex and robin..i don't have to throw nothing pal, you are the one throwing falsehoods..look through my posts and tell me where I talked out of school or said something inaccurate...everything I am bringing up, is fact, not bullshit..keep throwing personal bullshit, like an eight grader pal..everything I have called you on is fact, you claim to know these particular people, and you don't, end of story..lightbody grew up on beach st, he has 3 brothers, and sister, graduated rhs 1977..im authentic JRusso, ok, I don't need to make anything up, or to act like I know anything, been there done that..im calling you on falsehoods you wrote, a smarter man, would admit he made a mistake talking about people, and move on, rather than keep making a jerk of himself by acting like an 8th grader

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/06/16 06:52 PM

Haven't seen an update so here it is.

Quote:
The 71 year-old DeLuca pleaded guilty to three counts – obstruction of justice and two of making false statements – in U.S. District Court in Boston Friday. He’s accused of lying to federal investigators about what he knew of the 1993 murder of Boston nightclub owner Steven DiSarro.

Quote:
As part of the plea agreement reached with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, DeLuca has also pledged to return to Rhode Island and plead guilty to his role in the brazen 1992 gangland slaying of Kevin Hanrahan.

http://wpri.com/2016/11/04/mobster-deluc...-mob-cold-case/

This will not bode well for Cadillac Frank either as I imagine he will testify against him as well in the DiSarro case. I don't see him serving 10 years either since he will probably cooperate again even though it would be hard to use him as "truthful".

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/06/16 07:06 PM

The guy scott who write that blog gangster report was on the money a few months early on the whole nightclub guys murder he been writting there probaly gonna put st. Laurent in this guy kevins murder but is delucas word good anuff after lying to the feds a indictment. Salemmi deffintly gonna get charged with the murder. Frank forgot to tells the feds about that hit to. Wonder who the shooter was maybe his son. That rumor st was a fbi mole is floating again but its based on steve flemmi word. In howie carrs flemmi book thers a fbi report he thinks baby shacks is with the fbi so wgo knows will be a interesting trial. There not gonna take pleas there all old guys.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/06/16 07:36 PM

Flemmi is full of shit as usual. He'll say anything at this point because he is dumb enough to think he gets out one of these days. I think there is no way the Saint and Baby Shacks are with the FBI. Baby Shacks is sure enough "old school".

As for Cadillac Frank yes he will blame it on his son no matter what. It's his only play, that and to discredit DeLuca as being an admitted liar.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/06/16 10:27 PM

I wonder what other unsolved murders will be solved.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/06/16 10:32 PM

Does Frank know about those murders that Mark Rossetti was rumored to be involved in? I'm guessing he does. I still find it interesting that both Frank & Bobby never mentioned the DiSarro murder their first time cooperating.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/06/16 11:06 PM

If salemmi was ever to get a go home from muilty life sentences again he could probaly put rosetti in a few hits his own brother jackie and im guessing the martorano brothers. Clusterfuck up here between the bad fbi guys and the serial killer gangsters. I ways thought well thats funny bobby deluca been around the mafia in rhode island since the 60tys but didnt tell them about 1 murder.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 02:37 AM

What about Mike Prochilo? He was Rossetti's boy, I think. I'd be shitting my pants if I was one of the guys that did work for Frank or Deluca.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 02:38 AM

How many unsolved murders were there during Frank's time? I thought I read that Rossetti was suspected in 6 murders. There's gotta be others.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 06:28 PM

How many unsolved murders were there during Frank's time? I thought I read that Rossetti was suspected in 6 murders. There's gotta be others.

http://gangsterreport.com/boston-mafia-murders/
“The Cadillac Frank Hit Parade” – Following Francis (Cadillac Frank) Salemme being installed as New England’s Godfather in 1991, he went on a suspected killing spree, reputedly ordering the murders of at least a half-dozen local underworld figures he speculated were part of an offshoot faction of the Boston mob that tried to assassinate him two years prior in a power-grab that came on the heels of his release from prison and meteoric ascension through the ranks. Howard Ferrini (August 16, 1991), Bobby Donati, (September 1991), Barry Lazzerini, (October 3, 1991), Rocco Scali, (October 1992) and Vincent Arcieri (December 1992) all showed up dead in the first 16 months of Salemme’s tenure as don.

Also Vinnie The Pig Devincent in '96.
Posted By: Hollander

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 06:42 PM

The Saint passed away.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 08:06 PM

Anthony "The Saint" St. Laurent dead at 75, just got released 2 weeks ago, I knew that tough old bastard would beat that prison sentence even if it killed him, lol......

I use to see him and his son at the Greyhound Park in Raynham in the early 90's nearly every night.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 08:13 PM

How much times will DeLuca get ?

New England mobster Robert "Bobby" DeLuca plead guilty last Friday for lying to investigators in the 1993 murder of Boston nightclub owner Steven DiSarro.

DiSarro's remains were found in March behind a mill in Providence.

DeLuca is expected to also plead guilty to conspiracy charges in a Rhode Island court for the murder of Kevin Harahan back in 1992.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 08:54 PM

I imagine they have some kind of deal for him even though he lied. Otherwise he wouldn't have already pled guilty. I could be wrong though.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/07/16 08:55 PM

Damn I missed y'alls post. Guess his health was pretty bad

http://wpri.com/2016/11/07/mobster-anthony-the-saint-st-laurent-has-died/

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/08/16 02:14 AM

Weird they keep saying deluca was salemmi underboss but on the stand at agent connelys trial his said baby shacks was his underboss and once he went on the run in 95 and i think his brother was locked up rite after baby shacks to over and stopped all tribute to him. Maybe it shacks at 89 looking at a bid he was in charge of providence in 92 93. They said he was shaking down those strip clubs since he got out of prison in 8889. St laurent probaly dodge this case but it looked filmsy cause the guy who set kevin h up to go where ever he was going was murder the guy ron copola. Salemmi trial will still be interesting see all the rats come out of the woodwork and get on the stand.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/08/16 02:19 AM

Salemmi another one of the guys who doesnt think hes a rat. So i dont think hes talks. The powers that be gave him a get out of jail free card to tell on dirty cops an agents but im sure he gave them some old grudges. He went in front of a congressional hearing and told all his glory days i got it in a book somewhere.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/08/16 02:21 AM

He gets out in feb87 jr makes him in prov. In july makes him a capo but he has no soldiers. The boston guys must have hated him. Jr russo ferrara and the old anguilo guys.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/08/16 05:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Hollander
The Saint passed away.

I wonder how many unsolved murders will mysteriously be pinned on The Saint now?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 11/08/16 08:07 PM

Yea this DiSarro case could get interesting. We know DeLuca will blame Salemmi but will Salemmi blame his son or claim he doesn't know? Will be a good one to follow for sure.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 12/02/16 09:32 PM

I wonder what other unsolved murders will be solved.

guaranteed several more. they already got the Hanahan murder info and DeLuca will continue to feed the Feds info. this family isn't far away from it all ending. joerusso will tell you they have a farm club in rhode island but the fact of the matter is that the family is at a standing 8 count

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 12/02/16 09:34 PM

limone has dementia, sad case. which explains why he's nowhere to be found.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 12/02/16 09:37 PM

Just heard salemme got transferred from Wyatt to Middleton. And deluca might get bail. Just hear this morning over espressos lmao like a bunch of gossip queens lol

if deluca gets bail, he'll be on house arrest. i find it interesting that his brother hasn't been apprehended for the burial of disarro. somehow these murders will be tied to shacks but shacks is irrelevant at his age, no sense for the feds going after him. angelesco been active? the future of this family is bleak

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 12/02/16 09:40 PM

Originally Posted By: azguy
Mannocchio had a 13 year run, no way he made only a guy or two. His job was rebuilding after the Salemme era and I hear he did that to a certain extent.

I also don't believe in a million years anyone would trust Angelesco with a sanctioned hit, that guy is a loose cannon, no way. The Squire stuff was amateur hour 101, somebody had to have bought that jury, they had him dead to rights in 10 different ways.

Why they want DeLuca and Salemme after all this time, killing guys that people havn't thought about in 20 years is just amazing.

deluca and salemme will lead to shacks, limone, cheese. matter of time before more bodies are found. this new england crime family is and has been loaded with rats.

angelesco's son was the kid who shot himself in the foot during a robbery in the north end...lmao...fucking dunce

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 12/02/16 09:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Biggie
Russo, you say st Laurent is bad, what evidence do you have on this, or is it said over those espressos you mentioned?..your quote "st Laurent or a couple of other rats that went"...also, where do you see these guys you see around..as in 'I don't see too many loyalists around'...loyalists..term from the revolutionary era, or from the writers on these sites..im not from Boston..but..I don't think that's a term in those cafes on Hanover st, capeche?

joerusso hangs out on hanover st? joe i saw that guy you and me spoke about at ernesto's, we had a slice of eggplant pie and finished working it out at neptune
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 12/02/16 11:20 PM

You keep saying the family is dead but how does this stuff impact the current guys on the street? A bunch of informants and 80 years old getting indicted, who cares

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 12/03/16 02:42 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
You keep saying the family is dead but how does this stuff impact the current guys on the street? A bunch of informants and 80 years old getting indicted, who cares

i don't believe the family is dead. there are certainly remnants that are probably still active but a mere shell of who they once were. rossetti, st laurent, deluca, lato, anthony dinunzio, spucky, shacks were some of the most visible and long standing mob guys who are not part of the equation any longer. limone has dementia and cheese just got out not long ago. there are certainly 'some' young guys but none of that stature. like most lcn families, they are severely weakened and attrition is beginning to catch up with them
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 01/19/17 12:20 PM

New England Mafia capo Bobby DeLuca admits conspiracy in 1992 murder of mob enforcer Kevin Hanrahan
http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/bl...acy-in-1992-mur

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 01/19/17 01:08 PM

Conspiracy ? Or he pulled the trigger? and why even plea they had less than zero evidence on him?

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 01/19/17 02:00 PM

Good question's. He's only looking 10 years for lying to the feds and being involved in 2 murders. Something isn't right.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 01/19/17 04:05 PM

Feds are just happy to pin it on salemmi. Deluca will just have the state setenced run concurrent with his new fed charges which will probaly be 5 yrs. The feds dont play fair up here we no. I think salemmi beats at least 1 of these cases. Think st laurent would have been indicted if not for his death. He seemd to gain the most from the irish dudes death and the whole thing were the bookie gave him a bag of money.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 01/19/17 08:12 PM

The link says he admitted to the killing, but who knows? He's fucked now and Salemmi better be sweating.

Re: Boston: Bobby DeLuca arrested for perjury - 02/05/18 06:15 PM

http://wpri.com/2018/02/01/informant-relives-night-of-notorious-gangland-slaying/

Target 12 has learned investigators are now looking at imprisoned mob captain Edward Lato as a suspect in the killing. The 70-year-old mob captain has been in a federal prison for a separate case from 2011, and is set to be released in next year.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET