Home

Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're...

Posted By: Tonytough

Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/05/16 08:57 PM

A high ranked guy or even boss. Sorry abit of a taboo subject but we all knock one out on the "old sausage" especially when your holed up with jack shitt to do and no woman in sight

Mob guys are all about respect and image..

When Gotti was celling with Cowboy Mortorano, would it be considered shameful if Gotti were to whack one out every night. Everyone does it. But is that considered weak/punk to pleasure one self amongst mob guys
Posted By: carminezazzi

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 06:27 AM

What the fuck mate
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 06:50 AM

Yea Tony what the fuck..I just got done praising a legit good post u made and then u stick ur dick in light socket and write this fuckkn bullshit?

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 07:24 AM

Lol sorry I knew it would touch a few nerves... But just saying, is jerking considered a punk thing to do in prison

Well 99.9% they all do since nothing else to do- BUT would a high ranked guy look like a punk pleasuring one self or is it generally accepted
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 08:45 AM

In a goodfellas scene joe pesci caracther say something I say it in italian: have fun with this fags once in jail.
I think is a good question but I think that Gotti would lose the sight with handjob that rape a guy in prison.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 05:31 PM

It not that your post "struck a nerve" necessarily, it's just a really random subject amidst some very topics. No, it would not be considered a "punk" move. The boss is the boss, they'll do what they want.
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 06:48 PM

Why is this a thread.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 07:43 PM

Have we run out of Mob related topics to discuss to have to start a thread on Masturbating habits of Bosses while in prison?

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 08:19 PM

Oh sorry, it got me thinking because I was reading Lou Ferrante's book and he was talking about various bad habits in jail

Eg guys fighting over the toilet roll (so they can use it as a pillow)
Some guy farting out loud shitting in the toilet inside holding cell
like he doesn't have a care in the world despite everyone looking on
Another aging mobster who allegedly paid to have sex with a punk/ tranny

So just got me thinking about various bad habits.... Eg Gotti shared a cell with Georgie Mortorano.... Georgie must have seen hundreds of weird habits that become the norm when u spend day and night with someone (that Gotti would usually hide from others on the streets) but inside after a while it becomes hard t hide old habits

And would someone like Gotti jerk off as funny or weird as that sounds... Not just him, but any respected made guy. Would that be seen as a punk move or is it fine by prison standards even for a highly regarded guy.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 08:36 PM

Smfh....Is this what this site as amounted to? Beginning to rethink my stay here.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 08:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Have we run out of Mob related topics to discuss to have to start a thread on Masturbating habits of Bosses while in prison?

Probably. Same things get discussed here over and over.

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 08:52 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
In a goodfellas scene joe pesci caracther say something I say it in italian: have fun with this fags once in jail.
I think is a good question but I think that Gotti would lose the sight with handjob that rape a guy in prison.

Seen the movie a hundred times but I honestly can't remember or picture this scene Furio...
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 08:52 PM

Look this is an off color topic but as far as a man relieving himself while being incarcerated there are certain protocols. First off you would never jerkoff with your bunkie in your cell unless you want your teeth knocked out. If you're in a cell, thats some shit you would do while you're bunkie was out of the cell. Same way you would put a sheet up on the bars or a block up on the window of your door (some institutions having sliding doors with a small window) while taking a shit. If there are private showers, and not communty showers, then you may take that time to handle your business that way. In Essex county jail in newark, there are two tiers, two showers to a tier in the pod. There is actually a designated shower that people knew was a shower to do your business in. Can't make this shit up. Don't get it fucked up... It doesn't matter who the fuck you are or what status you hold, a man will need to relieve himself. Now fucking with a guy, that's a big no no. I mean the shit happens and there's definetly times you would be astonished of the people who engage in homosexual activity but it's defjently frowned upon. NetaS accept homosexuals into their "association". They're a gang but they don't call themselves one. They accept them but tell them they can't act on it. I did time in Passaic county one time in the Neta gang unit and this small dope fiend walked in looking dirty as hell. A few days later when "she" wasn't kicking the dope so bad, the motherfucker had his hair pulled up, and was acting like a full blown woman! I kid you not! I almost had a heart attack. and yes, they referred to him as a her. I hope that answered your question and we can end this fucking weirdo thread now.

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/06/16 09:58 PM

Thanks Bobby, finally someone with some logic other than bashing said thread! I had no idea your supposed to do all these stuff when your cellie is out. So props for the info.

However that doesn't work in a jail where they have 23 hour lockdown....
Posted By: NickyEyes1

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 02:02 AM

I can assure you every mob boss has cranked one out in his life.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 02:20 AM

Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

The Chin should have done it in court just to keep his act going. Would have been real easy with the bath robe and pajama bottoms. Also would have been the best NY Post front page ever.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 03:22 AM

NOBODY can lay hands on a made guy...except himself.
lol

Furio is right, Tommy joked around and told Henry to watchout for the blowjob hacks before he went to prison.
Henry mentioned that "hacks" were prison guards in a later scene...so i guess the joke was about not blowing guards for favors.Tommy was "funny guy" for real.
Posted By: Kash

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 03:40 AM

Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Smfh....Is this what this site as amounted to? Beginning to rethink my stay here.
I agree..

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 07:45 AM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
Originally Posted By: NickyEyes1

The Chin should have done it in court just to keep his act going. Would have been real easy with the bath robe and pajama bottoms. Also would have been the best NY Post front page ever.

Ha, the bathrobe holding an umbrella in shower was getting old! He needed to
up his game

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 07:54 AM

There's a lot of "jerk offs" in this thread NPI
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 04:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Tonytough
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

Seen the movie a hundred times but I honestly can't remember or picture this scene Furio...

In the party before henry,vario,Burke will go to jail pesci carather jokes with saying Henry to pay attention on the fags in jail.
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 04:25 PM

It's not a warning about fags, he says "watch out for those blowjob 'hacks'" meaning the prison guards.

Which in reality is exactly what Henry Hill did in jail, he got friendly with prison authority and more or less had his run of the place and started a small prison drug ring that seemed to make his time fly by.

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 09:00 PM

If Feds had tape of Gotti knocking one out in his cell- guaranteed it'd be all over news. They had a hard on for him & would love to embarrass him every chance

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 09:02 PM

https://youtu.be/uBTK1gPcOQo

"Blow job hacks" scene Goodfellas
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 11:03 PM

I heard on the street that if a wiseguy smacks it jail and can't shoot at least twice, he's not respected !!
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/07/16 11:54 PM

Wait a second...

This is a serious thread? Man oh man if you dont see anything wrong with this thread and a bunch of men discussing made men beating off...

Just YIKES

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/08/16 05:45 AM

I wanted to fuck a woman, but I compromised. I jacked off into a tissue.

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/08/16 07:24 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Wait a second...

This is a serious thread? Man oh man if you dont see anything wrong with this thread and a bunch of men discussing made men beating off...

Just YIKES

How many times a day do u jack off Mr?!
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/08/16 10:24 AM

This thread is just getting fuckin' sicker.. i'm outta here.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/09/16 09:12 PM

I'm pretty sure grown men stop jerking off by the time they reach 60..... I hope they do.

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/10/16 03:33 AM

Re: Is it shameful to jerk off in jail if you're... - 06/10/16 09:55 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
I'm pretty sure grown men stop jerking off by the time they reach 60..... I hope they do.

Not if your doing 100 yrs & the nearest woman in sight weighs 300lbs and looks like
A dude wearing uniform

Apart from the sexual side of things, unclogging the pipes can potentially keep prostate cancer away which is one of the top killers in men
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET