Home

Rocco Sollecito shot dead

Posted By: TommyGambino

Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 02:18 PM

http://montreal.ctvnews.ca/man-assassinated-in-laval-1.2919909?platform=hootsuite
Posted By: cdn_wiseguy

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 03:20 PM

Wow! That is a major hit to the old regime. He was the biggest Rizzuto supporter that was left. In my opinion, he was the most important player that could have helped the younger generation of Leonardo Rizzuto, Stefano Sollecito transition into power.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 03:40 PM

Read an article today that states he was an advisor to the new regime, meaning his son and Leo Rizzuto, maybe Consigliere.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 03:55 PM

Wow.

The Italians up here are not Americanized and it appears, seriously don't give a fu k.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 04:15 PM

No RICO laws, less assimilation, Sonny. These guys are just fucking gangsters.

But how is that working out for them?
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 04:27 PM

Holy fuckin shit ,

Any chance this could have been arcadi retaliating for giordano
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 04:27 PM

Wowwww.....Its over for the Rizzuto/Sollecito run on top. It was rumored he was the one attempting to hold things together with Leo & Stefano in prison, so this is definitely a message. The common assumption would be this is retaliation for the Giordano hit. But I personally don't think that. I think the days of those linked to Rizzuto, being on top, is over, period. This could've come from inside , but from someone like the Scoppa's, just using them as an example, who may not be linked to either the Rizzuto/Sollecito side nor Arcadi's. But have developed serious connections and are now moving against both bases to place themselves in a better position.

Looking forward to more developments on this one.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 06:32 PM

What I dont understand is why is so easy to kill a reputed top member of the montreal mob ?
In italy the most insignificant boss drive an armored car and live in a house that is like a bunker, where ever he go there are a armed guards and so on; where most of the people died in the war was alone in their cars or on the streets without protection.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 06:57 PM

Montreal Mafia war claims life of yet another mob boss - Rocco Sollecito shot to death in broad daylight near police station http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/montreal-mafia-war-claims-life-of-yet-another-mob-boss
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 07:11 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Holy fuckin shit ,

Any chance this could have been arcadi retaliating for giordano

Did Giordano's assassination come from the side of the Sollecitos/Rizzutos??

Didn't know that..

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 07:20 PM

It hasn't been confirmed that Giordano's killing came from the Rizzuto/Sollecito camp, like EVER.
Posted By: Ciment

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 09:25 PM

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-mafia-rocco-sollecito-analysis-1.3603580

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 09:29 PM

http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/rocco-sol...family-for-good
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 09:36 PM

@furio

Gangsters in canada and the USA don't walk around with the same impunity as the gangsters in italy. You would be asking to get arrested as known crime figure walking around with a bunch of armed goons who are most likely felons themselves.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 10:13 PM

I find your question to be a very interesting Furio.
It may be because most of the Mafia or Ndrangheta bosses in Italy live in small towns where everyone knows each other; this makes it easier to control the in's and out's. Also in small towns people mind their own business and it's easier to control the local government.
Posted By: TheRedZone

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 11:29 PM

Here's the spot.. it seems like the clan's ennemies are highly organized and have good info, as this was the perfect spot. Stop sign, 3 way getaway, and an inconspicuous location for the killer to lay for Sollecito(bus stop). Their hits are very well planned, this is scary efficient..

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
What I dont understand is why is so easy to kill a reputed top member of the montreal mob ?
In italy the most insignificant boss drive an armored car and live in a house that is like a bunker, where ever he go there are a armed guards and so on; where most of the people died in the war was alone in their cars or on the streets without protection.

Good Q Furio. Especially since their people had access to armored vehicles, we know from wiretaps that laval mobster Del Balso(who probably should get out of dodge tbh) ordered an heavily armored SUV just after the Macri killing happened, so it's puzzling why he would not bother protecting himself, especially in light of the dangerous current circumstances.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/27/16 11:52 PM

Del Balso and Arcadi were both reprimanded back to prison for their own safety after the Giordano murder.

I don't believe Leo Rizzuto, Rocco & Stefano Sollecito, Frank Arcadi, Giordano, and Del Balso were on the same side. But like I said earlier, there are others who were never in positions of leadership who used the tension between the two sides to completely wipe out the "old guard" aka The Rizzuto clan, and those who once pledged loyalty to them. Whether they were now enemies of Leonardo and Stefano or not. Its the same thing the Rizzuto faction did to the Cotroni's back in the day. All of those guys weren't necessarily loyal to Cotroni and Violi for instance Luigi Greco. But they held leadership positions in Cotronis mob. And the Rizzutos wiped them out, including those who were Sicilian. I suspect this whole time, the same thing was being done to the Rizzutos. I really think we'll begin to see some familiar names popping up again in future investigations to come. I wouldn't be surprised if among those names as new leaders we see "Scoppa", "Spagnolo", and maybe others we have little familiarity with.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 08:21 AM

Originally Posted By: TheRedZone

Here's the spot.. it seems like the clan's ennemies are highly organized and have good info, as this was the perfect spot. Stop sign, 3 way getaway, and an inconspicuous location for the killer to lay for Sollecito(bus stop). Their hits are very well planned, this is scary efficient..

Good Q Furio. Especially since their people had access to armored vehicles, we know from wiretaps that laval mobster Del Balso(who probably should get out of dodge tbh) ordered an heavily armored SUV just after the Macri killing happened, so it's puzzling why he would not bother protecting himself, especially in light of the dangerous current circumstances.

Maybe because in mafia and ndrangheta and less in camorra the bosses at certain point if feel the dangerous of be killed they isolated by the world in a house like a fortress or in bunkers where continue to led the clan. There are a ndrangheta man that always become blind for dont go out of the bunker.
In the usa and canada if you dont stay on the street you lose the power.
Or at the and they believe to be invincible so for this delbalso dont wait for the armored SUV.
For the thugs that can't carry a gun for sure there are criminal that can carry legally a gun (because was never sentenced) and can be used like bodyguards.
Posted By: Strax

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 10:43 AM

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 11:29 AM

Del Balso is already in prison for his own safety last time I checked.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 12:00 PM

The epic gangster saga continues... A few thoughts..
I remember asking, " Have the Rizzutos been muscled out of their position as the preeminent Italian narcotics dealers in the Americas?" People were like they haven't been muscled out of anything. I'm like, okaaaaay......

I kinda saw this coming, not because I'm that well informed about the mafia in Canada, or the developments in Sicily, but I just follow the trail of drugs. And it seems the Rizzutos have been marginalized by the changing times. I've been wondering for the longest time, if the Calabrians control cocaine traffick in Europe, Austrailia, and most likely, Asia, and the Mexicans control Central America, United States, with influence in South America, WHERE DOES THAT LEAVE THE RIZZUTOS?
Kinda crushed between the sides, if you ask me. They look to be in a position of role reversal with the Cotronis. I the 70s, it was Nicolo who had his marriage alliances forming his army, securing his narcotics supplies on the European end, he had his property in Venezuela With his , whatever it was powdered milk? The front to ship the drugs, like the Sicilians had every link in the chain, EXCEPT leadership of the local mob. Now it's the Calabrians who have the whole chain sewn up, and the Rizzuto clan that's marginalized, and THEY have been pushed out of the local mob leadership. The only difference really is replace heroin with cocaine. Not only that, but the Calabrians have way more territory all over.
This really brings me back to that Rizzuto thread, how I was explaining that their strength was based on them controlling the narcotics routes. With the calabrians holding that down, WHO NEEDS THE RIZUTTOS EXACTLY? The bikers and street gangs could just as easily make a deal with the Calabrians, and before people say " no they wouldn't" , they would, in fact I would say they HAVE to, unless they risk one of these groups making a deal with Mexican traffickers, and letting the cartels get a toehold in Canada.

As far as the hits being easy, well, I think they only look that way cause like someone pointed out, they are so well planned. The guys in Italy are more in tuned with what they are, gangsters. The Americanized mobsters tend to fall into that "Costello, Castellano, Corleone mentality" where they see themselves as more business men than gangster, even though everything they do is based of their gangsterism. Here's one of my favorite Machiavelli quotes

“prince must have no other objective, no other thought, nor take up any profession but that of war, its methods and its discipline, for that is the only art expected of a ruler. And it is of such great value that it not only keeps hereditary princes in power, but often raises men of lowly condition to that rank. It may be noted, on the other hand, that when princes have given more thought to fine living than to arms, they have lost their states. The first cause of losing them is the neglect of this art, just as the first means of gaining them is proficiency in it.”
See you can ride around in an armored convoy, it didn't save Falcone. Provezano lived in a fuckin hut and communicated with scraps of paper, but they still found him. Guys like Anastasiamwere killed,at the height of their power, there was a guy in Canada killed in JAIL. if they want you bad enough, they will get you. To hide suggest weakness, and the appearance of weakness begets weakness...
Fascinating stuff, any more thoughts fellas? Also @ Sinatra, good read on this situation my man, you we the one to,call the leadership change there....
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 12:11 PM

Originally Posted By: TheRedZone

its crazy how efficiently they get the shit done. I remember reading about paolo renda's abduction and they snatched him off the street from a very specific stretch of the road where there happened to be no cctv, and this was apparently a strip with plenty of cameras. these guys are very considerate, very deliberate.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 12:26 PM

Appreciate it, Cabrini. And don't feel too bad when guys say you're off your rocker in regards to these things. I know on another forum I theorized Rocco Sollecitos position in all this and was told by a pretty respected Canadian poster, that he didn't deal in "theories, only fact" and that according to him, Rocco was staying as far away as possible from this whole situation and was no longer involved. And we see how that turned out.

And its interesting that you mention the drugs and who controls what nowadays. Just for the sake of discussion, the Scoppa's are rumored to now be based in Mexico, hiding out. Now its way too early to really know who's behind all this, but its interesting to note that there are former underlings of the Montreal Mafia, who bided their time hiding out in foreign countries. And the amount of time some of these guys have been there, its very plausible they built and established their own connections for cocaine and simply have managed to outmaneuver the old guard from afar. Interesting scenario that is Montreal, regardless.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 03:23 PM

I agree with your analysis with regards to the Calabrians. I maintain the same position. I also believe that the Calabrians from Ontario are pulling the strings in Montreal and are destabilizing the Mafia for a takeover.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 03:57 PM

In an article posted Pierre de Champlain and Nicaso, both respected authorities on the Montreal Italian Mafia both state the 'Rizzuto family' should be now referred to in 'the past sense'.

The king is dead, long live the (Calabrian?) king.

You would HAVE to suspect the power lies now with the Ndrangheta in Toronto.
Posted By: Sonny_Black

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 04:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Appreciate it, Cabrini. And don't feel too bad when guys say you're off your rocker in regards to these things. I know on another forum I theorized Rocco Sollecitos position in all this and was told by a pretty respected Canadian poster, that he didn't deal in "theories, only fact" and that according to him, Rocco was staying as far away as possible from this whole situation and was no longer involved. And we see how that turned out.

I think that Sollecito's kiling was similar to Di Maulo's, in which the motive was to deal a symbolic blow no matter the degree of their involvement. They were killed primarily because of the status they held within the Montreal Mafia. Sollecito was representing the new leadership just as Di Maulo was representing one of the rebel factions. I also think that Sollecito may have been killed in response to actions undertaken by his son.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 04:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black

I think that Sollecito's kiling was similar to Di Maulo's, in which the motive was to deal a symbolic blow no matter the degree of their involvement. They were killed primarily because of the status they held within the Montreal Mafia. Sollecito was representing the new leadership just as Di Maulo was representing one of the rebel factions. I also think that Sollecito may have been killed in response to actions undertaken by his son.

That could be true. But I think Sollecito was killed because he represented the "old guard", like Giordano. So we have a differing of opinions here. Which is cool.

I think its someone whom can be deemed as "neutral" from within the Montreal Mafia who are behind these murders. I think they have pledged to work more in hand with the Calabrians from Toronto & Ontario. I think they will rise to be the new leaders of the Montreal Mafia, the "Scoppas" of the world. But their only the fronts, the real power behind the Montreal Mafia lies with the 'Ndranghesti in Toronto & Ontario.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 05:00 PM

I think on how are respected the Calabrians by the colombians (and the other latinos drug cartels): the others that made bussiness with the colombians must left an hostess that will be killed if the money dont come back instead for the calabrians is enough their word that will pay the drug and dont need any host age. And in a incasso book are cited many case which mafiosi must ask help to their cousins because dont had the money and their men will be killed.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 06:28 PM

Wow, this is a huge hit up in Montreal! Rocco was probably the closest guy out of anyone to Vito, and also never faded when Rizzuto loyalists were being killed left and right. I have no doubt he was helped Stefano and Leonardo on their leadership.

The thing I would like to know is this: was it Desjardins loyalists or Arcadi and the Calabrians?

I agree with Sonny Black too on the killing being symbolic much like the Di Maulo murder was.
Posted By: trophydave

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 07:51 PM

wow. this hit probably paves the way for arcadi to take over. it seems like the people who threatened any attempts of him taking over are now either dead or in jail.

as for siderno group or Toronto clans and sonny can probably confirm this or speak on it, wasn't acradi "allegedly" behind the racco hit, I cant see acrcadi and Toronto getting along.

but money talks and relationships can change quickly to suit similar interests.

I still think you will see the violi's take over at some point. or not that's what so great about this montreal stuff, dynamics are always changing

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 08:08 PM

I don't think the authorities would go out of the way to re-arrest Del Balso after Sollecito is killed for his own safety, if they thought this came from Arcadi, Del Balso is rumored to be a part of the Arcadi group. I still stand by my opinion that this isn't retaliation, but a removal of the old leaders. And if we're to believe those who could've stood in Arcadi's way are all dead or in jail, that's wrong. There are still parties who were allied with Leonardo Rizzuto and Stefano Sollecito who are on the street. And just to play advocate to the Arcadi angle. According to Nicaso and Peter Edwards, whom would know more about these things than we do, Arcadi was losing allies within the Montreal Mafia prior to his arrest after Operation Colisee because he was getting "too close" with the Calabrians.

But hey, we'll see.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 09:21 PM

Originally Posted By: trophydave
wow. this hit probably paves the way for arcadi to take over. it seems like the people who threatened any attempts of him taking over are now either dead or in jail.

as for siderno group or Toronto clans and sonny can probably confirm this or speak on it, wasn't acradi "allegedly" behind the racco hit, I cant see acrcadi and Toronto getting along.

To be honest, my knowledge about Ontario is somewhat limited. I don't know much about this particular murder. However, seeing that it took place in 1983 I doubt that Arcadi was involved because he wasn't a big player back then. Not much is known about his activities prior to the 1990s other than him being linked to the Cotronis.

I'm sure that antimafia can provide many more details on this matter.

I don't think the authorities would go out of the way to re-arrest Del Balso after Sollecito is killed for his own safety, if they thought this came from Arcadi, Del Balso is rumored to be a part of the Arcadi group.

As I remember, Del Balso was put into solitary confinement for his own safety right after the murder of Giordano. I may be wrong about this, but I haven't read any recent articles informing us about his current situation.
Posted By: Mick2010

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 09:57 PM

I believe the musitanos were behind the hit on domenic racco

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/28/16 11:15 PM

To be honest, my knowledge about Ontario is somewhat limited. I don't know much about this particular murder. However, seeing that it took place in 1983 I doubt that Arcadi was involved because he wasn't a big player back then. Not much is known about his activities prior to the 1990s other than him being linked to the Cotronis.

I'm sure that antimafia can provide many more details on this matter.

I don't think the authorities would go out of the way to re-arrest Del Balso after Sollecito is killed for his own safety, if they thought this came from Arcadi, Del Balso is rumored to be a part of the Arcadi group.

As I remember, Del Balso was put into solitary confinement for his own safety right after the murder of Giordano. I may be wrong about this, but I haven't read any recent articles informing us about his current situation.

I thought so too in regards to Del Balso, but I've seen at least two Canadian articles which say he wasn't reprimanded until after the Sollecito murder. Gonna try to see if I can find them..Never mind, both Del Balso and Arcadi were sent back to prison against their wishes after the Giordano murder, for their own safety.

And as far as Arcadis enemies being out of the way. That isn't true. As each of the other four guys who sat the "roundtable" with Leonardo Rizzuto and Stefano Sollecito are still alive and on the street.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 12:51 AM

Yes both were sent back to prison after the Giordano hit, if they were in a halfway house Friday then it wasn't announced.

Agreed Sinatra. Will be interesting to see how they counter-attack whoever killed Stefano's father. I seriously doubt he goes along like nothing happened...
Posted By: trophydave

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 02:36 AM

sorry should have explained better the raco hit was the one in late 90s I believe. took place in front of a medical building. it was assumed rizzutos were behind it and it was speculated arcardi was seen with the alleged killer few days after.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 03:01 AM

sorry should have explained better the raco hit was the one in late 90s I believe. took place in front of a medical building. it was assumed rizzutos were behind it and it was speculated arcardi was seen with the alleged killer few days after.

Domenic Racco was killed in the early 80's, three weeks after Paul Volpe was hit. It was rumoured to be retaliation for that. But I don't know if that was ever proven. I don't know what murder you're referring to.

Don't ask me how I called this, but the following quotes are from a public discussion with me and a noted author, who writes about Canadian Organized Crime, and his last quote is from yesterday I believe...He once dismissed my theory as "what ifs", "maybes" and "perhaps" and said he didn't discuss those things because they weren't "cold hard facts". While they weren't "cold hard facts", he now shares pretty much the same exact opinion. I look forward to more discussion with him on the matter, as despite all this, his insight is truly invaluable..

Originally Posted By: "De Chaplain"
Originally Posted By: "OlBlueEyesClub"
I'm not sure he did either, but if he did, I think he wouldve been comfortable with his son, and perhaps had planned on grooming him more, before his unforeseen passing. But I was just saying, from what we learned through Project MAGOT & MASTIF, as well as that passage, Leonardo stepped up to replace his father, and it appears that he had the backing of his fathers companions and those within the Milieu of Montreal.

I will say since the indictments of Leonardo Rizzuto & Stefano Sollecito, and the death of Lorenzo Giordano and the reported forced imprisonment of Frank Arcadi & Del Balso, it seems Rocco Sollecito is the one trying to keep things together. I found that article you posted on the RD very interesting where it says that Giordano may have been murdered for keeping crime profits for himself, Arcadi & Del Balso, something I've theorized since news of Giordano's murder broke. And where it says Rocco Sollecitos decisions from here on out will determine the future of the Sicilian clan and if they'll survive or not. I get the assumption from that article, and I could very well be wrong, but I just feel like with all the article said, the implication is that the hit may have come from Leonardo & Stefano and possibly his father, or atleast by their friends within the milieu (Montreal's underworld alliance). And that those loyal to them, maybe within the Montreal Mafia, or outside of it, perhaps maybe the bikers. This is just a theory.

Of course Nicolo Jr. would have been a natural choice, had he not been killed in December 2009.
With respect to Rocco Sollecito, I have the feeling that considering the recent events, particularly the arrest of his son, that it is against his will he has been called as you say : "to keep things together". I personally think that the man wants to stay away from the heat, given the fact that he is quite aware that he is under close scrutiny from police and parole board officials.

Of note, you allude to theories and the likes. I am not too found in arguing or discussing about theories, or the "may be", or the "perhaps", or the "it could be". I rather like discussing on true facts. :-)

Originally Posted By: "De Chaplain"
I have no ground to prove that, but I am in the opinion that Lorenzo Giordano was murdered on orders of Rocco Sollecito, last March. I think that at that time Sollecito was the eldest most senior member of the former Sicilian faction, until his death last Friday.

And remember when I said don't be surprised if a name like "Scoppa" pops up in future investigations as the new leaders of the Montreal Mafia?

Originally Posted By: "eurodave164"
For what it's worth and please take this with a grain of salt, apparently the Scopas, mainly Andrew are becoming more and more prevalent. They have alot of sway and contacts and practically low key besides the occasional mentioned by police.

They are know the have significant influence in the central part of the city, mainly mile end, park ex little Italy and surroundings.

As said though, take this with a grain of salt, as I don't know whom this guy is or how he gets his info. May even be Trophydave, lol. If it is, I ask , where'd you hear this from?

I now have two theories. My initial one, which is this is a civil war between the Rizzuto/Sollecito side and the Arcadi/Del Balso side. And what I'm referring to as "theory #2" and that's what I theorized earlier, and that's both sides are victims of "neutral parties" within the Montreal Mafia, who consider both the Rizzuto/Sollecito camp and the Arcadi/Del Balso camp, as the "old guard" and are eliminating them all to move up and claim leadership within the Montreal Mafia.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 12:46 PM

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...x-siciliens.php

Latest update by Daniel Renaud.

What have I been saying about the Scoppas? Don't be surprised if their name begins to pop up in future articles and investigations in regards to leadership...I honestly was surprised by the mention of Desjardins and his possible role in this possible new leadership alliance. And I also find it interesting that Arcadi and Del Balso weren't mentioned at all in the article or having any involvement in the possible new leadership alliance. Maybe they really do represent the "old guard" and are on the hit list. I don't mean to pat myself on the back nor brag, that's truly not my thing. But I am honestly shocked how on the money I've been in regards to the Montreal Mafia and the leadership changes lately . Seems like my self education of the Montreal Mafia is paying off.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 03:42 PM

Ahhh he is talking about the vincenzo raco hit. Not domenic racco. He was facing loan sharking charges at the time and i have read arcadi is a suspect in that hit too.

Don't think the domenic racco and Paul vvole hits are connected at all. Racco owed the musitanos a pile of money and they ran out of patience

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 05:57 PM

I'm not saying they were connected. I'm saying it was suspected that it was. Domenic Racco was supposedly heading the Siderno group at the time, I don't even know if the Musitanos were s factor back then. But theres a report of some construction guy who owed three brothers from a mafia family in the Niagra Falls area some money from like the early mid 80s, they never mentioned them by name, but I suspect it may have been the Musitanos. Anyway, back to Racco , there was an RCMP investigation going on at the time and they had wiretapped the phones at numerous places, including a funeral home which carried out Paul Volpes funeral. Apparently Eugene and Frank Volpe , along with there associates were heard on these taps planning Raccos murder, which occurred merely three weeks later. Its spoken about in James Dubro's book "Mob Rules: Inside The Canadian Mafia".

Got any links about this Vincenzo Racco. I can't find anything in regards to his killing.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 06:20 PM

You won't find much but google it raco with one c not 2. Happened in 2005[spoiler][/spoiler]

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 06:35 PM

I'll post more info tomorrow when I have time but I think I've read a lot that says it was the musitanos. They were definitely a factor at the time. Tony was in prison for the firebombing extortions of Hamilton bakeries. And I believe he pled guilty to murder conspiracy as well as his nephew giuseppe avignone. Domenic pled to accessory after the fact
http://xxxorganizedcrime.com/crime-encyclopedia-r/

There's one

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 06:40 PM

Daniel Renaud from La Presse has been writing about them for years now since the days he was working for the Journal de Montreal.They are very influential and it was reported that they were allegedly involved in Nino De Bartolomeis abduction, he is the guy who got riddled with bullets not long ago.
One interesting thing about Daniel's recent article is that at least 4 of the names mentioned are Calabrians.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 09:40 PM

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/05/30/un-leader-de-la-mafia-libere-meme-si-sa-vie-est-menacee

translation: Francesco Del Balso to be released from prison

Francesco Del Balso
Eric Thibault
ERIC THIBAULT
Monday, May 30, 2016 4:26 p.m.
Update Monday, May 30, 2016 4:26 p.m.
One of the survivors among the leaders of the Rizzuto clan will finally leave the prison where he was confined for his own safety, even though it may be "next on the execution list" of the Montreal Mafia.
Ironically, Francesco Del Balso heard the news Friday, the same day that Rocco Sollecito, the acting head of the mafia and faithful ally of the late godfather Vito Rizzuto, was killed at the wheel of his vehicle by a professional shooter who 'waiting inside of a bus shelter in Laval.
The decision of the National Parole Board (NPB), which the Journal has obtained a copy Monday is surprising, since it said it had received "information to the effect that (Del Balso) is next on the run list "of Italian organized crime.

His murdered partner
On February 9, Del Balso, 45, was transferred in a halfway house after serving two-thirds of the sentence of 15 years imprisonment which he scooped following Operation Colisée.

But he was sent behind bars less than a month later to ensure his own safety for a period of 60 days since March 1, his friend and partner in the higher echelons of the Rizzuto clan, Lorenzo Giordano, was shot in the parking lot of a Laval training center.
Giordano, another mafia leaders pinned in Operation Colisée, also had to be transferred in a halfway house after tasting the penitentiary.
credentials
Del Balso challenged such suspension of his parole, arguing in particular that he had not violated any of the conditions for release that the authorities had imposed.
In its ruling Friday, the PBC recognizes that Del Balso has performed well outside the penitentiary, we have no complaints and that his risk of criminal recidivism is always evaluated to "low".
It concludes that in the absence of fault of the main person, the suspension of statutory release may be extended, according to the law governing corrections and conditional release.
He is not scared
Nicknamed "Chit" Del Balso had also pleaded before the Commission that his life is not in danger, without being able to explain how he could have that certainty. This statement left puzzled corrections.
Known for its temperamental bully, Del Balso was involved in "covering brigade 'debts clan Rizzuto, in bookmaking and drug trafficking, before his arrest by the RCMP in 2006.
He was particularly mentioned by the Charbonneau Commission, which issued a record dating back to 2004 when the mafioso threatened the phone a Quebec entrepreneur in these terms: "We would like that you not come (to Montreal) do work because the next time , you will not leave here. "
"Taking Back Control"
Released from prison for three months, the former interim head of the Montreal Mafia, Francesco Arcadi - including Del Balso was one of two top lieutenants with the late Lorenzo Giordano - was also forced back behind bars Friday following the murder of Rocco Sollecito.
Everything indicates that this administrative decision is also justified on security grounds.
In May 2015, Arcadi and his henchmen had advised the Montreal mafia leaders that they intended to "take control" of their business out of the penitentiary.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 09:48 PM

http://montrealgazette.com/news/local-ne...is-close-friend

Another related article on F.Del Balso release from prison

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/30/16 11:25 PM

Apparently the authorities know that his name is on the hit list .

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: Ciment
Daniel Renaud from La Presse has been writing about them for years now since the days he was working for the Journal de Montreal.They are very influential and it was reported that they were allegedly involved in Nino De Bartolomeis abduction, he is the guy who got riddled with bullets not long ago.
One interesting thing about Daniel's recent article is that at least 4 of the names mentioned are Calabrians.

Nino de Bartolomeis was abducted by Giuseppe De Vito's people and he managed to escape.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 07:18 AM

Another article with no much new info, but it shows some of the players involved. It is a French article though.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/05/30/un-leader-de-la-mafia-libere-meme-si-sa-vie-est-menacee

I haven't figured out yet if Arcadi was out or not. The news story I read and posted here said Arcadi was put on a hold after Giordano was killed as was Del Balso. It seems they kept Del Balso but released Arcadi after 48 hours. If that is true, then in my mind it changes everything about the Sollecito hit.

As I said before and I still believe it, that when the "big 3" get out (Arcadi, Del Balso, and Giordano) that it would change the whole dynamic and we would see if they were still on the Rizzuto's good side or bad. I'm still confused though....LMAO.

IF Arcadi was out, did he ok the hit on Rocco? Is he still hoping to get the "old guard" like we've said before back in power or is he trying to take over and the young guard not liking it?

To me, at this point, I think Arcadi is trying to take over and Rocco let him know real quick that, that was NOT happening. So who knows at this point. lol panic
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 09:45 AM

http://gangsterreport.com/body-count-in-canada-continues-to-rise-montreal-mob-war-hit-index/

A Montreal Mob War Timeline

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 10:48 AM

I re-read again the news articles and I am correct. A DeVito associate DeGregorio was trying to convince DeBartolomeis to pay up a debt owed to another party that was charged for the kidnapping.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 04:15 PM

I re-read again the news articles and I am correct. A DeVito associate DeGregorio was trying to convince DeBartolomeis to pay up a debt owed to another party that was charged for the kidnapping.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...-a-la-mafia.php

In 2008, De Bartolomeis was kidnapped for a debt deal by a group of individuals, including Salvatore Scoppa and Dany De Gregorio, one of his former associates, himself the victim of an attempted murder in June 2009. But from Bartolomeis, who had spent a whole night tied to a chair, burned his bonds and stole a gun from his captors before escaping.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 07:17 PM

Your language doesn't change the fact that Daniel De Gregorio, who was also involved, belonged to Giuseppe De Vito's crew. As a matter of fact De Gregorio was godfather to De Vito's daughters. Furthermore, it is stated in the book Mafia Inc. that Scoppa was also close to De Vito during that time.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 08:32 PM

Excuse me but I did mention DeGregorio being a Devito associate being involved in one of the previous statements. I don't get your point.
Point out to me in the statements that I made where it is not factual?
You also purposing leave out the fact that Salvatore Scoppa took the blame for the kidnapping and I know that the Scoppa's and the Devito are allies that is why I mentioned DeGregorio was trying to get the money from DeBartolomeis for the Scoppa's.

I thought that you were responding to Mick2010's post about the Musitanos and that you were implying that they were behind the abduction of Nino De Bartolomeis.

I did not leave out anything on purpose. As you see I posted the link to the article. I only quoted the part that states that De Gregorio was directly involved in the abduction.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/16 08:52 PM

Okay Sonny that makes sense. For a moment I thought it was me not explaining myself correctly.LOL

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/01/16 01:47 AM

But uhm yea, like I said, I did say look out for the Scoppas in future news articles and future investigations in regards to new leadership. Yes you can say articles were mentioning them in 2012, but none of them were calling them them the bosses at any point. And I mentioned them at a time when literally not anyone else was. And then they pop up in Daniel Renaud's article as being a possible contributor in this recent bloodshed and apart of a possible new leadership alliance. I'm just saying, its fun when your theories prove to have some actual merit and standing.

And them being a part of De Vito's former group, and Desjardins being mentioned as a possible part of possible new leadership alliance as well, its got me thinking if this is all the doing of remnants of Giuseppe De Vito's group. Which Desjardins was also extremely close to, and attributes his initial rise in the underworld to, I believe. That would connect a lot of dots. People are questioning the involvement of the bikers in all of this, as them being used as hitmen. De Vito was also extremely close to the biker groups and was often mistaken as one. I assume by affiliation it'd be somewhat more easy for his old associates to make connections with them and keep them at ease and even use them for their benefit. Here I go just letting my mind run wild again. Forgive me.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/01/16 03:34 AM

Daniel Renaud has mentioned them several times in past articles and he has refered to them as being the head of their own clan according to police sources.
If your definition of boss is what Vito Rizzuto was, then no one is a boss at this moment because ever since Vito Rizzuto went to jail no one thus far has been able to take real control and be boss. There has been numerous attempts but they all failed. The Montreal mafia is fractured having heads of different clans trying to overpower the other.This is my version of events.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/01/16 04:33 AM

Where'd I say anything about a boss?? I said leadership alliance. Which various articles mention as being the actual case since Vito died. The prosecution of Project MAGOT & Project MASTIF has evidence that there is some sort of 'ruling by committee' thing going on with Stefano Sollecito & Leonardo Rizzuto being co-bosses. Articles for the past four years have all mentioned a leadership roundtable consisting of at least six men, the Scoppas weren't mentioned in any of them as being apart of said roundtable. What I said was, don't be surprised if their name comes up regarding new leadership. And I suspected that they'd possibly be apart of whatever new leadership roundtable comes to exist following the end of all of this. Which is exactly what Renaud theorized in his very first update post the murder of Rocco Sollecito. He suspected that this murder would be the one to end the bloodshed, from what his "sources" relayed to him. He then proceeded to list names that his "sources" told him may possibly head this new leadership round table, the Scoppas was the second name mentioned after Desjardins, giving a little credence to the theory that they would be apart of said leadership roundtable and would simply be among those who benefit from the removal of those who represented the supposed "old guard". Which I believe consists of The Sollecitos , the Rizzutos, Arcadi, Del Balso , and Giordano. That is my version of events. And all I was simply saying is that its cool to see that someone like Renaud shares a similar theory. Which he's implied through all his updates. Whether it's the Scoppas being passed to him by his sources as one of the possible heads of the ruling committee, or him believing that the prison authorities have information which supports Frank Del Balso being next on the hit list, thus they're hesitation to release him from custody. As said, this is all theories, which I have two that I actually support and have always supported.

The first being that this is a civil war between the Rizzuto/Sollecito camp and the Arcadi/Del Balso camp. Which I've been stating since the day Giordano was killed. And theory number two, which is that both of those sides are being targeted , by the remnants of an old group. I don't believe its every man for himself. I believe certain factions are aligned, and others are being targeted, those being targeted, I believe were the former co-bosses and Arcadi and Del Balso. As they really represent the last ties to the Rizzuto era. Those are my theories. I called a few of these things in the past, like Rocco Sollecito still being involved, and possibly being among those who ordered the murder of Giordano along with his son and Leonardo Rizzuto. While others were saying he was staying away from all of this and didn't want the heat. But stating these things makes one come off as obnoxious , so I won't make these reminders anymore.

But the whole thing with the Scoppas , they weren't being talked about on any of the forums since Sollecito was killed, everyone was pushing this retaliation agenda, of Sollecito being killed on Arcadis orders for the killing of Giordano. And all I said was, maybe it isn't a civil war at all, maybe all of these guys represent the old guard, and maybe the remnants of an old crew has made new connections, and alliances or reinforced old ones. And finally felt comfortable enough to make their move on all of these guys. I'm sure you noticed that its only the big names who had tight ties to Rizzuto and was his top lieutenants who are being killed, whether they're Sicilian or Calabrian. They all have one thing in common. They were Vito's lieutenants, the guys he left behind to succeed him when he was extradited. Now maybe , just maybe all Stefano , Leonardo, Rocco, Arcadi, Giordano, and Del Balso were all on the same team, maybe the others who were reportedly among the roundtable with the Sollecitos and Rizzuto didn't like the possibility of being pushed out. Maybe they made new alliances with the Scoppas, maybe Desjardins, and decided to go after the "old guard". And the two most recent murders are examples of that. When you're theorizing all these things , its just neat to see some of the names you mentioned as possibly rising to the top , mentioned in articles by acclaimed writers as actually possibly rising to the top, and your theory being supported through these articles as well . I've seen Renaud's articles as well as those from others, which are suggesting that the murders of Giordano and Sollecito as being the official end of the Rizzuto era and their run, and those linked to them, at the top. It just adds some credence to the theories that have been discussed by others and myself. That is all.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/01/16 12:04 PM

The last paragraph from your last message clarifies it all. I understand how you arrived at that conclusion. I respect that arguement.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/01/16 03:11 PM

Daniel Renaud has mentioned them several times in past articles and he has refered to them as being the head of their own clan according to police sources.
If your definition of boss is what Vito Rizzuto was, then no one is a boss at this moment because ever since Vito Rizzuto went to jail no one thus far has been able to take real control and be boss. There has been numerous attempts but they all failed. The Montreal mafia is fractured having heads of different clans trying to overpower the other.This is my version of events.

Agreed.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/01/16 08:50 PM

I don't know anything about what's going on up there being I'm from jersey but these guys are the real deal. They make American CN look like the minor leagues. They talk less and shoot more. Crazy. This shit would never go down out here in this day and age. I don't condone it but you gotta give these guys their respect. They live the life to the fullest extent. No half stepping.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/01/16 09:07 PM

could this guy be the last american made member killed up there? seems he was under vito and nick probaly was inducted into the bonanno family when rusty or massino was boss. he made his bones in the violi killing makes sense they all have been killed.
Posted By: Ted

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 12:58 AM

Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo
I don't know anything about what's going on up there being I'm from jersey but these guys are the real deal. They make American CN look like the minor leagues. They talk less and shoot more. Crazy. This shit would never go down out here in this day and age. I don't condone it but you gotta give these guys their respect. They live the life to the fullest extent. No half stepping.

The US would be the same way if it had the lax criminal laws that Canada has.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 03:57 AM

Originally Posted By: Ted

The US would be the same way if it had the lax criminal laws that Canada has.

Actually it's much more to do with how much more European Italian Canadians are.
Italian Americans are westernized in culture. Italian Canadians are much closer to their Italian forebears in culture, upbringing, attitude, segregation etc.

It's commonly accepted the death penalty doesn't deter and it's the same philosophy regarding Canadian LCN vs US.

They hit people left and right in Canada not out of lack of fear for conviction but because that's the culture. More literal Italian than Canadian.
Posted By: BronaZora

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 05:27 AM

This is a huge hit for sure, what's happening up in Canada begs for a movie or a TV show, it's pretty crazy. Anyways, assuming that the hit came from a group other than the Arcadi crew, then it's safe to assume that the Montreal Mob is no longer a single family, but rather split families/crews gunning for the port, and I don't see them co-existing peacefully anytime soon like the 5 families of NY for example.

This is also a testimony that Vito Rizzuto must be one of the best bosses of all time to be able to hold all these crews together operating as a single independent family. He was probably the only figure that kept the Montreal Mob powerful and competitive with the the Siderno group, with his passing the 'Ndrangheta hold the power in Canada easily.

These guys might be old school and all, but with such death rate this can't be good for business.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 10:35 AM

The last paragraph from your last message clarifies it all. I understand how you arrived at that conclusion. I respect that arguement.

Appreciate that. I also wouldn't be too surprised if I was proven to be completely wrong on this one, lol.

As far as the comparison between Canada & America. I think its a combination of the laws being more lax in Canada, and the lack of a law like RICO, which I believe that if Canada had something similar, it would prove to be just as destabilizing to Canadian organized crime groups, as it is to ours in the states. I also think the link to the old worlds and the constant ties to Sicily and Calabria attributes to the way of life for a lot of these guys. But you can't say as a whole that that's what its all about. Because you have the Biker groups and the Street Gangs, where most of their members are Canadian born, and most Canadians are somewhat Americanized, or they're French Canadian, and both those groups that consist of a large portion of membership for both the mentioned crime organizations, have proven to be just as violent. So, I don't know, I'd lean more towards the lack of a RICO, that contributes heavily to the violence we see among the Canadian Organized Crime groups.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 10:39 AM

Originally Posted By: BronaZora
This is a huge hit for sure, what's happening up in Canada begs for a movie or a TV show, it's pretty crazy. Anyways, assuming that the hit came from a group other than the Arcadi crew, then it's safe to assume that the Montreal Mob is no longer a single family, but rather split families/crews gunning for the port, and I don't see them co-existing peacefully anytime soon like the 5 families of NY for example.

This is also a testimony that Vito Rizzuto must be one of the best bosses of all time to be able to hold all these crews together operating as a single independent family. He was probably the only figure that kept the Montreal Mob powerful and competitive with the the Siderno group, with his passing the 'Ndrangheta hold the power in Canada easily.

These guys might be old school and all, but with such death rate this can't be good for business.

Of course they do, but this was beginning to happen even while Vito was alive. And it remains to be seen if they truly control Montreal to the point where they're using the Montreal Mafia, and Montreals other crime orgs like literal puppets for their sole benefit.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 04:23 PM

Appreciate that. I also wouldn't be too surprised if I was proven to be completely wrong on this one, lol.

As far as the comparison between Canada & America. I think its a combination of the laws being more lax in Canada, and the lack of a law like RICO, which I believe that if Canada had something similar, it would prove to be just as destabilizing to Canadian organized crime groups, as it is to ours in the states. I also think the link to the old worlds and the constant ties to Sicily and Calabria attributes to the way of life for a lot of these guys. But you can't say as a whole that that's what its all about. Because you have the Biker groups and the Street Gangs, where most of their members are Canadian born, and most Canadians are somewhat Americanized, or they're French Canadian, and both those groups that consist of a large portion of membership for both the mentioned crime organizations, have proven to be just as violent. So, I don't know, I'd lean more towards the lack of a RICO, that contributes heavily to the violence we see among the Canadian Organized Crime groups.

I agree that the truth is a combination of the culture and the law. If Canada had their own version of a RICO statute or a three strikes law, then I think there would be at least a dent put into the brazeness of the killings in Montreal and Toronto. I would love to know if this has been looked into in Canadian law enforcement and government circles?

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
could this guy be the last american made member killed up there? seems he was under vito and nick probaly was inducted into the bonanno family when rusty or massino was boss. he made his bones in the violi killing makes sense they all have been killed.

There stil a few others left, such as Arcadi and Emanuele Ragusa. Probably a few others as well, but many of them have died, natural or not...

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 05:38 PM

Of course they do, but this was beginning to happen even while Vito was alive. And it remains to be seen if they truly control Montreal to the point where they're using the Montreal Mafia, and Montreals other crime orgs like literal puppets for their sole benefit.

I don't think this was happening before Vito went to jail, there was no question who controlled Montreal back then, it was the Rizzutos, things began to crumble when Vito went jail, there was no charismatic leader left to keep it all together, so it fell apart.

The 'Ndranghea does not have to come control any puppets in Montreal to be the power, the lack of stability over there is in itself an advantage for them, though I have no doubt they will probably try to bud in and install a puppet boss that will benefit them.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 05:56 PM

I don't think this was happening before Vito went to jail, there was no question who controlled Montreal back then, it was the Rizzutos, things began to crumble when Vito went jail, there was no charismatic leader left to keep it all together, so it fell apart.

The 'Ndranghea does not have to come control any puppets in Montreal to be the power, the lack of stability over there is in itself an advantage for them, though I have no doubt they will probably try to bud in and install a puppet boss that will benefit them.

I didn't say before Vito went to jail, I said while Vito was still alive. It began as soon as he was extradited. Sal Montagna was making inroads to the Toronto clans and those in Hamilton, he was basically recruiting help, I think Desjardins was doing the same. When Vito got out of prison, the 'Ndrangheta was arguably the most powerful crime group in Canada. The fact that it didn't take this long to accomplish this goal, lends credence to the thought that this was already beginning to happen before Vito went to prison. Its said by some that the 'Ndrangheta in Ontario basically forced Vito to act and get rid of Panepinto after he murdered two 'Ndranghesti. I don't know how true that is, but its said in The Sixth Family. If it is true, then obviously the 'Ndrangheta were beginning to grow in stature and match that of the Montreal Mob. And they always had links to the Gambinos and other families in NY, this didn't just happen after Vito went away, the 'Ndrangheta were creating alliances with the families across the way since like the Seventies, maybe earlierw, which aided their power. They were already the most powerful group in the Toronto area since then.

And its argued that Montagna was already that puppet boss of the 'Ndrangheta, despite him being a Bonanno, they may have just washed their hands of him once he was deported. In order for them to insert themselves and establish a puppet boss now, then do they not have to be the puppeteers for the Montreal organization now? They DONT have to do such a thing to be the most powerful crime group in CANADA. But to be such in MONTREAL, they do have to have some amount of control over the other Montreal crime groups, seeing as they wouldn't be the only Calabrian crime group in Montreal, nor the only one period.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 10:35 PM

Not even going to talk about this murder until I know its a related killing.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 10:41 PM

Of course they do, but this was beginning to happen even while Vito was alive.

I'll have to disagree somewhat. Yea Vito was still alive, but he was locked up in the U.S. We seen what happened once he came back home.

There stil a few others left, such as Arcadi and Emanuele Ragusa

Didn't Ragusa get out of the game after getting out? I know there has been NOTHING about him in the papers or anything since he did. Supposedly him and Vito were best friends.

Very true. He was well known for keeping everyone happy (majority anyways). He had the Hell's Angels, the street gangs, and everybody else in between was working together under Vito.

Very true. They wouldn't dare pull this stunt if Vito was out. He just had too much power up there.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 10:47 PM

Originally Posted By: dixiemafia

I'll have to disagree somewhat. Yea Vito was still alive, but he was locked up in the U.S. We seen what happened once he came back home.

Didn't Ragusa get out of the game after getting out? I know there has been NOTHING about him in the papers or anything since he did. Supposedly him and Vito were best friends.

Very true. He was well known for keeping everyone happy (majority anyways). He had the Hell's Angels, the street gangs, and everybody else in between was working together under Vito.

Very true. They wouldn't dare pull this stunt if Vito was out. He just had too much power up there.

I acknowledged he was in prison. However they still started to become the bigger power while Vito was alive. That's a fact. He just couldt do anything about it anyway. And the likes of Di Maul o, the Haitian dude, and a couple others were killed supposedly at the hands of Vito.

But the killings of most of the Calabrians, for example Salvatore Calautti. You cannot credit to Vito Rizzuto. As information has since been released that those deaths came as a result of an internal war between 'Ndrangheta clans in both Calabria and Canada.

And again IM NOT SAYING THAT THE NDRANGHETA CONTROLLED MONTREAL WHILE VITO WAS ALIVE AND IN PRISON (nor did I EVER say that in my posts). HOWEVER WHILE HE WAS ALIVE AND IN PRISON, THE NDRANGHETA BECAME THE DOMINANT ORGANIZED CRIME GROUP IN CANADA. CANADA IS MUCH BIGGER THAN JUST MONTREAL.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/02/16 11:17 PM

And as I mentioned earlier, here's a link in regards to the murder of this Antonio D'Onofrio. No idea of this is related to the current tensions , or if it was connected, it may have been a case of mistaken identity, according to the article, or at least the translation anyway.

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...ns-ahuntsic.php

And speaking earlier of Salvatore Scoppa, here's an article referring to his departure to Mexico, the translation is rough, buy it seems to imply that Scoppa had gotten on the bad side of the group whom was acting as the decision makers for the Montreal Mafia. Again, the translation is very rough, but it seems to be implying that instead of being killed, he was given the option to go to Mexico and operate down there with a degree of autonomy. This was one of the very few articles I had seen mentioning the Scoppas, before I started raising their name and before Renaud mentioned them as possible members of the new leadership alliance...

http://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2015/10/08/un-influent-mafioso-montrealais-force-a-lexil

If the translation is anywhere close to accurate, perhaps the decision to allow him to flee and operate under his own will came back to bite the old leadership in the ass.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 01:39 AM

Im think the Italians from europe are killing off any one inducted by the bonanno family so there is no claims or rules related to lcn usa style.just a theory all 20 guys sal vitale said were in the family when he went up there in the 90tys are dead by bullets its probaly violis an cotronis kids or grand kids the ultimate revenge. They waited 30 40 years.
Posted By: antimafia

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 01:52 AM

And as I mentioned earlier, here's a link in regards to the murder of this Antonio D'Onofrio. No idea of this is related to the current tensions , or if it was connected, it may have been a case of mistaken identity, according to the article, or at least the translation anyway.

[snip]

Daniel Renaud has updated the article to which you linked above. The victim's name is Angelo D'Onofrio, and he appeared to be hit at a café regularly frequented by mobsters but, according to sources, somehow tied to the "Calabrian faction" [quotation marks mine on purpose] of the Montreal Mafia.
Posted By: mike68

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 02:28 AM

Originally Posted By: antimafia

[snip]

Daniel Renaud has updated the article to which you linked above. The victim's name is Angelo D'Onofrio, and he appeared to be hit at a café regularly frequented by mobsters but, according to sources, somehow tied to the "Calabrian faction" [quotation marks mine on purpose] of the Montreal Mafia.

I just read an English article on this one and it says they may be looking for a black man with dreadlocks. The victim was 72 years old. Hmmm, a street gang member shooting an elderly Italian gentleman...might have a mob connection. When will this end??

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 02:53 AM

Organized-crime reporter Félix Séguin had a tweet within the last hour that suggests a case of mistaken identity regarding the murder victim--either the shooter hit the wrong target; or the media have confused the victim (not well known to police) with a criminal (well known to a special section of the Montreal police force dedicated to combatting organized crime).

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 09:54 AM

Yea, I think its the media confusing this guy with a mob tied criminal and jumped the gun. For some reason, I don't think this is all that much related.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 11:59 AM

^^^^
Updated article:

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/06/02/un-homme-de-72-ans-atteint-par-balle-a-montreal

Montréal: un homme de 72 ans assassiné dans un café italien.
Angelo D’Onofrio, 72 ans, était attablé dans le nord de l’île de Montréal lorsqu’il a été atteint.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 01:15 PM

So wait, this could've possibly been aimed at the Rock Machine? I find it quite difficult to assume there is a biker war going on at the same time a mob war is going on. So biker involvement within the mob war looks like its very possible and implies alliances have indeed been made. Or as I theorized bikers may be being used as hitters for the Montreal Mob. Man, the whole Montreal "milieu" seems to be in a state of conflict. I don't know what to make of this one. Or again, maybe it was just a case of mistaken identity.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 02:19 PM

I acknowledged he was in prison. However they still started to become the bigger power while Vito was alive. That's a fact. He just couldt do anything about it anyway. And the likes of Di Maul o, the Haitian dude, and a couple others were killed supposedly at the hands of Vito.

But the killings of most of the Calabrians, for example Salvatore Calautti. You cannot credit to Vito Rizzuto. As information has since been released that those deaths came as a result of an internal war between 'Ndrangheta clans in both Calabria and Canada.

And again IM NOT SAYING THAT THE NDRANGHETA CONTROLLED MONTREAL WHILE VITO WAS ALIVE AND IN PRISON (nor did I EVER say that in my posts). HOWEVER WHILE HE WAS ALIVE AND IN PRISON, THE NDRANGHETA BECAME THE DOMINANT ORGANIZED CRIME GROUP IN CANADA. CANADA IS MUCH BIGGER THAN JUST MONTREAL.

Canada is a big place indeed, but Italian Mafia presence is mainly confined to two areas, Montreal and the Toronto/Hamilton area.

Anyways, I agree that with or without Vito the Siderno were growing strong, but with Vito on top and in prime, they had very little to no influence on Montreal, with him gone however, it's a different story.

You also mentioned that they forced Vito into accepting some of their decisions (The Panepinto hit for example), keep in mind that these were related to matters in the Toronto area where it's their turf, so naturally Vito acknowledged them.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 04:41 PM

Canada is a big place indeed, but Italian Mafia presence is mainly confined to two areas, Montreal and the Toronto/Hamilton area.

Anyways, I agree that with or without Vito the Siderno were growing strong, but with Vito on top and in prime, they had very little to no influence on Montreal, with him gone however, it's a different story.

You also mentioned that they forced Vito into accepting some of their decisions (The Panepinto hit for example), keep in mind that these were related to matters in the Toronto area where it's their turf, so naturally Vito acknowledged them.

That's true, but keep in mind I never said they had influence in Montreal when Vito was at his prime. I don't know how that got interpreted as such in the first place. I said they were growing in a stature that was comparable to the Montreal Mafia, at that time. And you're right, Mafia presence is based in Montreal & The Toronto/Hamilton area. But while the Calabrians as in the Ndrangheta groups couldn't gain a foothold in Montreal before Vito was convicted and extradited, the Montreal family never gained a foothold in The Toronto, Ontario/Hamilton area, while Vito was at his prime. They tried to, but they never really succeeded with that. The Panepinto is an example of that. Vito was definitely friendly with the Musitanos , but I don't believe even they allowed Vito to establish a base in their town.

I respect Vito Rizzuto and all he did, and I've always been the first to admit and always one of the most vocal about Vito's prowess and how powerful he was in order to accomplish all he did, break away from the Bonannos and essentially create his own psuedo neo-Sicilian Mob Family, which also consisted of the remainder of the "Calabrian Faction". But his influence was mostly based in his town, Montreal. He definitely earned with everyone and managed to do enough to work with the Calabrian clans without stepping on toes. But again most of his influence was based in Montreal.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 05:44 PM

To kill a old guy like this he must have been active and still making money or was he one of the guys who killed violi in 77? And his revenge killing took alot of time.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 06:53 PM

That's true, but keep in mind I never said they had influence in Montreal when Vito was at his prime. I don't know how that got interpreted as such in the first place. I said they were growing in a stature that was comparable to the Montreal Mafia, at that time. And you're right, Mafia presence is based in Montreal & The Toronto/Hamilton area. But while the Calabrians as in the Ndrangheta groups couldn't gain a foothold in Montreal before Vito was convicted and extradited, the Montreal family never gained a foothold in The Toronto, Ontario/Hamilton area, while Vito was at his prime. They tried to, but they never really succeeded with that. The Panepinto is an example of that. Vito was definitely friendly with the Musitanos , but I don't believe even they allowed Vito to establish a base in their town.

I respect Vito Rizzuto and all he did, and I've always been the first to admit and always one of the most vocal about Vito's prowess and how powerful he was in order to accomplish all he did, break away from the Bonannos and essentially create his own psuedo neo-Sicilian Mob Family, which also consisted of the remainder of the "Calabrian Faction". But his influence was mostly based in his town, Montreal. He definitely earned with everyone and managed to do enough to work with the Calabrian clans without stepping on toes. But again most of his influence was based in Montreal.

The Rizzuto family never gained foothold in Toronto/Hamilton because their base and roots were in Montreal. You can't simply take over cities where other organizations exist, you can probably have some minor operations or a number of associates and allies but as far as take over goes? Highly unlikely.

Think about it this way, Nicolo Rizzuto migrated to Canada and settled in Montreal during the 50's, I'm sure he was a connected man back in Sicily but did he build his own family or take over anything right away? Nope, he joined the Cotroni family and eventually took over within. Like Rizzuto, the 'Ndrangheta families of Toronto also started migrating there during the 50's, so they too have a deep history within their territory. An influence over the region is all these guys can do, there will be no take overs unless it's a wide open town.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 07:56 PM

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/06...n-dernier-repos

translation
Nearly 200 people attended Friday's funeral of the leader of the Rizzuto clan, Rocco Sollecito, assassinated a week ago in Laval.
The funeral of the 67 year old man, who was interim chief of operations of the Montreal Mafia, took place at the Church of Our Lady of Pompeii, in the Ahuntsic sector, at noon.
Among the ones who paid respect were Libertina Rizzuto and Giovanna Cammalleri, respectively the daughter and spouse of deceased godfather Vito Rizzuto, whose Sollecito has long been a trusted ally.

Two of the son of the victim, his elder Giuseppe & Mario the younger brother, were among the first to leave the church while porters carried the coffin of Rocco Sollecito after the ceremony, which lasted 45 minutes.

Jailed son:
His other son, Stefano, however, did not have permission from prison authorities to salute the memory of his father.
The man, 48, who was the head in "table" of Italian organized crime in Montreal before his arrest gangsterism in November, remains incarcerated at the Rivière-des-Prairies prison while waiting to to be judged.
Several patrol SPVM ensured a discreet presence around the church. Not far from the rally, members of the Joint Regional Squad fight against organized crime in Montreal and police intelligence services have used the event to film and photograph the guests they feel connected to the mafia.
Power struggle:
Rocco Sollecito is the 27th victim of the bloody war of power that rips the Montreal Mafia for the past seven years, according to our information.
He was one of six leaders of the Rizzuto clan arrested during Operation Colisée RCMP in 2006.
Four of them are now extinct or fallen under the bullets, the patriarch of the Sicilian mafia clan, Nicolo Rizzuto, shot in his own home in November 2010, and the aspirant godfather Lorenzo Giordano, killed near a gym in Laval, March 1st.
Released from prison in 2011 while other clans trying to take control of mafia . Rocco Sollecito remained faithful to the godfather Vito Rizzuto while the latter was incarcerated for murder in the United States, and that, until 'on his return to the country in October 2012 and his death in December 2013.
The sexagenarian then acted as advisor to the "management table" until the arrest of his son Stefano and Leonardo Rizzuto (son of Vito Rizzuto), who are the number 1 and 2 of the mafia hierarchy in Montreal.
May 27, 8 am to 20, Rocco Sollecito left his condo Chomedey driving his luxury BMW brand white SUV, to proceed on the Boulevard Saint-Elzéar in Laval.
A professional killer who knew his routine was waiting in a bus shelter at the intersection of Anne de Noailles street.
When the target was immobilized before him to make his mandatory stop the gunman got out and fired at least eight times through the passenger side window of the SUV. The killer is still at large.
Another murder Thursday
Late Thursday afternoon, Angelo D'Onofrio, 72, was shot in Hillside cafe, located near the Loreto funeral complex, where the remains of Rocco Sollecito was exposed at the same time.
Although he was familiar policemen from the group Eclipse (an SPVM brigade often dealing with organized crime), D'Onofrio was regarded by police as a "relationship" marginal faction of the Calabrian Mafia. Moreover, the thesis of a mistaken identity would not be ruled out by investigators to explain the killing.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/03/16 11:47 PM

Its been confirmed that D'Onofrio was killed by mistake. The intended victim is supposedly Carmine Antonio Vannelli. The shooter believed D'Onofrio to be Vanelli because they both shared white hair. Ironically enough, Vanelli was at the Loreto Funeral complex, paying his respects to the family of Rocco Sollecito.

And here's the article, and it supports my theory #2, of this not being a civil war and that it was the new leadership alliance taking out the "old guard", which was everyone that was close to and held a position of power, and remained loyal to Vito Rizzuto, from the time he took over to the time of his imprisonment and death , and all those who acted on his behalf .

http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/justic...-table-rase.php

Quote:
Published June 3, 2016 at 6:11 p.m. | Updated at 6:11 p.m.
Montreal Mafia: the new guard wants to make a clean sweep

The attack occurred yesterday around 16h in the Sinatra bar formerly Hillside on Fleury Street in Ahuntsic, is the latest chapter in a bloody change of guard.

The murder yesterday afternoon in Montreal, which would otherwise constitute a mistaken identity, and the murders of honorable men Rocco Sollecito and Lorenzo Giordano in recent weeks in Laval, could have the same common denominator: a decision power combined with the elimination of the old guard of the Montreal mafia, according to what the sources told La Presse .

The attack occurred yesterday around 16h in the Sinatra bar formerly Hillside on Fleury Street in Ahuntsic, is the last chapter of this change of bloody guard. "It's like trying to make a clean sweep and start again on new bases," says one observer.

Angelo D'Onofrio, 72, a regular at the cafe little or no known to police, is the latest victim of this takeover. A presumably innocent victim because police sources told La Presse that "mistaken identity is one of the most plausible theories."

white hair

In fact, according to our information, Mr. D'Onofrio would have been confused with Carmine Antonio Vanelli, 71, a man of honor and longtime associate mafioso formerly Violi then rallied to Rizzuto when they took power in early 80s Vanelli, like other individuals associated with the Calabrian mafia cell of Montreal, attended the Sinatra coffee. According to our sources, around 16h yesterday, the killer would have made certain findings which would have allowed him to believe he was there. In addition, the victim, Mr. D'Onofrio, sported a very white hair, such as Vanelli, which could have confused the shooter. But the mafioso was not present at Sinatra at that moment. Ironically, it was at Loreto Funeral Complex to offer condolences to the family of Rocco Sollecito murdered there one week.

Although Vanelli belongs to the Calabrian cell, it is considered a faithful of Rizzuto. Investigators also will not exclude the possibility that the attack that targeted may have a connection with the murder of the influential Calabrian Moreno Gallo assassinated in Mexico in 2013 for lack of loyalty.

It will see that they will be the consequences of this blunder. Especially as the Sinatra coffee belongs to a near Vanelli, former member of the Rock Machine and Hells Angels, Salvatore Brunetti. Even if it would put colors on good terms and would now be more linked to the Mafia as bikers according to police, the man still would have very close links with the Hells Angels.

Something in common

Lorenzo Giordano, whom police considered a godfather aspirant but who was killed in Laval on March 1, Rocco Sollecito, who became the highest-ranking Mafia after the natural death of Vito Rizzuto in December 2013 and who was murdered last Friday, and Antonio Vanelli all have one thing in common: they belong to the old guard of the Montreal mafia.

More than 200 people attended the funeral of Rocco Sollecito noon in the Church of Our Lady of Pompei in Montreal. Some people came to pay their last respects, we noticed the presence of members of the Rizzuto clan, whose sister of Vito Rizzuto, Maria Renda, his daughter Libertina and his wife, Giovanna Cammalleri. There were also loyal clan, Vincenzo Spagnolo and his son Nicola, the police believed, until recently at least, as a member of the Montreal Mafia direction table set up after the death of the sponsor.

Police investigators were parked not far from the church to take pictures and refresh their albums intelligence.

Don't ask me how I call these guys, lol.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/04/16 12:17 AM

Its been confirmed that D'Onofrio was killed by mistake. The intended victim is supposedly Carmine Antonio Vannelli. The shooter believed D'Onofrio to be Vanelli because they both shared white hair. Ironically enough, Vanelli was at the Loreto Funeral complex, paying his respects to the family of Rocco Sollecito.

And here's the article, and it supports my theory #2, of this not being a civil war and that it was the new leadership alliance taking out the "old guard", which was everyone that was close to and held a position of power, and remained loyal to Vito Rizzuto, from the time he took over to the time of his imprisonment and death , and all those who acted on his behalf .

Quote:

The attack occurred yesterday around 16h in the Sinatra bar formerly Hillside on Fleury Street in Ahuntsic, is the latest chapter in a bloody change of guard.

The murder yesterday afternoon in Montreal, which would otherwise constitute a mistaken identity, and the murders of honorable men Rocco Sollecito and Lorenzo Giordano in recent weeks in Laval, could have the same common denominator: a decision power combined with the elimination of the old guard of the Montreal mafia, according to what the sources told La Presse .

The attack occurred yesterday around 16h in the Sinatra bar formerly Hillside on Fleury Street in Ahuntsic, is the last chapter of this change of bloody guard. "It's like trying to make a clean sweep and start again on new bases," says one observer.

Angelo D'Onofrio, 72, a regular at the cafe little or no known to police, is the latest victim of this takeover. A presumably innocent victim because police sources told La Presse that "mistaken identity is one of the most plausible theories."

white hair

In fact, according to our information, Mr. D'Onofrio would have been confused with Carmine Antonio Vanelli, 71, a man of honor and longtime associate mafioso formerly Violi then rallied to Rizzuto when they took power in early 80s Vanelli, like other individuals associated with the Calabrian mafia cell of Montreal, attended the Sinatra coffee. According to our sources, around 16h yesterday, the killer would have made certain findings which would have allowed him to believe he was there. In addition, the victim, Mr. D'Onofrio, sported a very white hair, such as Vanelli, which could have confused the shooter. But the mafioso was not present at Sinatra at that moment. Ironically, it was at Loreto Funeral Complex to offer condolences to the family of Rocco Sollecito murdered there one week.

Although Vanelli belongs to the Calabrian cell, it is considered a faithful of Rizzuto. Investigators also will not exclude the possibility that the attack that targeted may have a connection with the murder of the influential Calabrian Moreno Gallo assassinated in Mexico in 2013 for lack of loyalty.

It will see that they will be the consequences of this blunder. Especially as the Sinatra coffee belongs to a near Vanelli, former member of the Rock Machine and Hells Angels, Salvatore Brunetti. Even if it would put colors on good terms and would now be more linked to the Mafia as bikers according to police, the man still would have very close links with the Hells Angels.

Something in common

Lorenzo Giordano, whom police considered a godfather aspirant but who was killed in Laval on March 1, Rocco Sollecito, who became the highest-ranking Mafia after the natural death of Vito Rizzuto in December 2013 and who was murdered last Friday, and Antonio Vanelli all have one thing in common: they belong to the old guard of the Montreal mafia.

More than 200 people attended the funeral of Rocco Sollecito noon in the Church of Our Lady of Pompei in Montreal. Some people came to pay their last respects, we noticed the presence of members of the Rizzuto clan, whose sister of Vito Rizzuto, Maria Renda, his daughter Libertina and his wife, Giovanna Cammalleri. There were also loyal clan, Vincenzo Spagnolo and his son Nicola, the police believed, until recently at least, as a member of the Montreal Mafia direction table set up after the death of the sponsor.

Police investigators were parked not far from the church to take pictures and refresh their albums intelligence.

So they ended up killing a civilian because they both had white hair? That's beyond crazy and stupid, sounds straight up like the Sopranos when they tried to kill Phil Leotardo and they ended up killing the wrong guy cause he looked liked him.

Mobsters killing one another is fair game, but this one they should pay for it.
Posted By: Terence

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/04/16 01:17 AM

Certainly rare in Canada but not internationally, misidentification in a hit seems to happen at least a few times per decade just based on the ones we're privy to. I'm surprised someone would get hit in a place like that with the possibility of so many people being around. Would imagine that a reasonable amount of the remaining people aligned with them would have been there at the time.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/04/16 04:46 AM

[quote=SinatraClub]Its been confirmed that D'Onofrio was killed by mistake. The intended victim is supposedly Carmine Antonio Vannelli. The shooter believed D'Onofrio to be Vanelli because they both shared white hair. Ironically enough, Vanelli was at the Loreto Funeral complex, paying his respects to the family of Rocco Sollecito.

Quote:

white hair

Something in common

Well the murder suspect is a black guy with shoulder length hair, I'm assuming they actually meant dreads. Looking back on the history of Montreal, using members of the black street gangs or biker crews has proven to have bad results for the Mob guys down there. I think the only successful hit was that of Nicolo Rizzuto Jr. In which the suspects are suspected to be members of Ducarme Josephs Blues Gang.

And I don't believe this is the first mob hit in Montreal that was a case of mistaken identity.
Posted By: ForgettableName

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/04/16 07:35 PM

This is indeed not the first cased of mistaken identity/civilian caught in the crossfire killing in Montreal since the war started. According to "Business Or Blood: Mafia Boss Vito Rizzuto's Last War" the November 2012 murder of Tony Gensale was likely a case of mistaken identity as he bore a very strong resemblance to Giuseppe Fetta, a Rizzuto soldier who was later shot himself but survived.

Also in August of 2012 Ben Zaid Moez Ben Ali, a customer at an Italian coffee shop associated with Giuseppe "Pony Tail" De Vito was shot in alongside another man and later died in the hospital, it would seem he was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

So this is definitely not the first time someone not involved was caught in the crossfire, but overall, gunman up there are generally pretty calculated.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/04/16 11:18 PM

I believe both victims, especially Ben Zaid Moez Ben Ali, were associated with Giuseppe De Vito.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/05/16 02:43 PM

https://news.vice.com/article/the-bloody-montreal-mafia-war-to-replace-vito-rizzuto

Montreal Bloodiest war won't end.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/05/16 08:34 PM

Excellent, an English article on this stuff. lol
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/05/16 08:40 PM

That is a very good article.

And I agree with whoever said this crazy shit that has been going on pretty much ever since Rizutto's incarceration really shows u what a skilled boss he was to be able to get everyone to work together

when he couldnt hold it together it literally descended into chaos. Amazing that he seemed the only one who had the ability to do that.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/05/16 11:37 PM

Strangely enough,when Vito was taken into custody he had predicted that all hell will get loose if he is taken away.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 06/06/16 08:42 PM

Yep Ciment he did say that and it happened. I'm sure if Canada knew they never would have given him up to us as it has caused many murders since then.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 09/10/19 02:26 PM

Qui a tué le mafieux Rocco Sollecito?

https://www.tvanouvelles.ca/2019/09/10/qui-a-tue-le-mafieux-rocco-sollecito

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 09/10/19 02:37 PM

^^^^
Link below is to a tweet posted earlier this morning by the Sûreté du Québec. The tweet links to an appeal by the SQ for members of the public to come forward to a mobile unit that has been set up in Laval, immediately north of Montreal, this morning.

https://twitter.com/sureteduquebec/status/1171408587559776264

Link to SQ release:

https://www.sq.gouv.qc.ca/recherches/meurtre-de-rocco-sollecito-appel-a-la-population/

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 09/10/19 04:40 PM

^^^^
Cops looking for tipsters in 2016 slaying of reputed mobster in Laval

https://montrealgazette.com/news/lo...016-slaying-of-reputed-mobster-in-laval/
Posted By: MolochioInduced

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 05/31/21 10:40 PM

Killers Go On Trial

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2019/10/4-arrested-in-montreal-mob-linked.html

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 07/08/21 03:17 PM

Hitman-turned-informant said he participated in murder of Rocco Sollecito.

https://montrealgazette.com/news/hi...articipated-in-murder-of-rocco-sollecito
Posted By: Tommy2Times

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 07/08/21 05:55 PM

Didn't these two shit birds kill Lorenzo "Skunk" Giordano as well? They didn't mention his killing in the article.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 09/02/21 03:08 AM

Informant says he looked Montreal Mafia leader in the eyes before killing him.
https://montrealgazette.com/news/in...ia-leader-in-the-eyes-before-killing-him
Posted By: ColonelReb

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 09/02/21 06:26 AM

If it's the same antimafia that used to be on the RD FORUM, you can take anything he says happening in Canada has the gospel.

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 09/02/21 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by antimafia

The informant said it was personal with Sollecito because he was FB friends with the guys who raped him? What’s this guy talking about? The bikers, cops or both raped him?

Re: Rocco Sollecito shot dead - 09/02/21 01:04 PM

Originally Posted by MolochioInduced
Originally Posted by antimafia

The informant said it was personal with Sollecito because he was FB friends with the guys who raped him? What’s this guy talking about? The bikers, cops or both raped him?

© 2024 GangsterBB.NET