Home

What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ?

Posted By: furio_from_naples

What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/23/16 08:46 PM

Gotti was beaten up by a black inmate walter johnson because Gotti called it negro. Gotti gave 100'000 $ to the aryan for kill him but was transfered to another prison for save his life.
What happened after ? I searched him on the web but there too many black inmates ith the same name.
I'm curiosi to know if is still in prison and if someone had a photo of Johnson.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/23/16 09:04 PM

I think I read somewhere he was released but eventually got killed in a shootout with the police, although I may be mistaken. What I am sure is that the mafia never got to him, I would have remembered if I ever read that.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/23/16 10:35 PM

he didn't beat gotti for getting called a n.....

he got beat because jeff fort told buddy to whoop gotti for calling him a n......
Posted By: Jhype11

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/24/16 12:23 AM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
I think I read somewhere he was released but eventually got killed in a shootout with the police, although I may be mistaken. What I am sure is that the mafia never got to him, I would have remembered if I ever read that.

Im surprised Peter Gotti never went after Johnson when he was released, it would have caused a lot less heat then killing Gravano...

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/24/16 06:44 AM

Peter Gotti is an idiot. If he told to the aryans to kill the guy, them will find and kill him quickly and will be no heat on the gambinos.
Pete gotti break the rule that said: touche a made man and you re dead.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/24/16 11:11 AM

Originally Posted By: cookcounty
he didn't beat gotti for getting called a n.....

he got beat because jeff fort told buddy to whoop gotti for calling him a n......

John Gotti loved calling black people the n word. Most of them were trash to him. Here's a famous Gotti quote, "Being John Gotti's grandson is an honor. Being a ni--er is an embarrassment".
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/24/16 11:51 AM

Iirc he was only beaten though because he tried to stop paying the ab for protection...
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/24/16 12:22 PM

He got released, tried to track down the snitch in his first case, ended up killing a cop and is back in jail.

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/24/16 03:13 PM

Scorsese do you know in what prison is ?
However only in OZ a mob boss can order to kill a black in jail.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/24/16 05:50 PM

i think he was in adx florence or probably some other high security prison.
Oz was a Tv show that i think were basing the activities of the mafia perhaps more on the past than modern times. Im sure theirs mobsters that deal drugs and conduct business in prison but i think that for most part its gonna be different prison gangs that engage in those things.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/25/16 09:56 PM

Who knows what really happened-

Jeff Fort
AB

Someone on another forum claimed they knew someone who done time with Gotti... Didn't see the actual beatdown due to the cells... But said it was over the communal tv (again no idea) I always thought they had their own black & white tv's in cell
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: What happened to the guy that beat gotti in jail ? - 05/25/16 10:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Jhype11

Im surprised Peter Gotti never went after Johnson when he was released, it would have caused a lot less heat then killing Gravano...

Don't think anyone cares too much about the beatdown

Sammy on otherhand put a lot of guys away for life... Whereas a jail house beatdown is just that... A beatdown... It happens
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET