Home

Gomorrah Series

Posted By: Chicken713

Gomorrah Series - 05/14/16 12:25 AM

The second season just came out. I apologize if this has already been brought up.

Is the show accurate at all? It seems really fantasized but then again I live in America so I have no idea how it is over there.
Posted By: Testa

Re: Gomorrah Series - 05/14/16 08:54 AM

If you read this thread about what's going on in Naples right now the series seems pretty realistic.

http://www.gangsterbb.net/threads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=882246#Post882246
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gomorrah Series - 05/14/16 11:07 AM

Chicken713 the only thing that are uneealist in the series is that the police dont exist! The point of view are only of the camorristi; in the show there no police that arrest the camorristi and even a boss in the 41 bis was easly freed by his men. In real life never happened
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Gomorrah Series - 05/14/16 11:15 AM

furio how powerful are the camorristi politically and do they control the police out there? would they be more powerful that Cosa Nostra or Ndrangheta i dont really know much about the cammorra.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Gomorrah Series - 05/14/16 11:41 AM

The camorra more political power but not on the police in fact in Campania the no Matteo messina denaro that was on the lam from 20 and more year. The only ecept is pasquale scotti on the lam from 1983 but only because at one point the police thinked that he was dead and that he was alive in Brazil come out when he gonna updated his identity card and the name that used was referred to the Italians.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET