Home

Alite investigated for church fires

Posted By: baldo

Alite investigated for church fires - 05/07/16 08:21 PM

http://nypost.com/2016/05/07/ex-mobster-accused-of-starting-massive-cathedral-fire/

The mystery over the fire that gutted a Christian Orthodox church in Manhattan took the strangest turn yet — when a Serbian newspaper accused former Gambino enforcer John Alite of torching the cathedral, an allegation he called “ridiculous.”

Alite, who was sprung from prison in 2013, said the article was likely planted to inflame long-standing tensions between Albanians and Serbs.

“It’s ridiculous,’’ Alite, an Albanian, told The Post Friday about the claim he’s being investigated for the blaze that engulfed the Serbian Orthodox Cathedral of St. Sava on West 25th Street last Sunday.

“That’s not what my life is about,’’ he said, insisting he’s changed. “I don’t want to be known as the guy who used to kill people on the street.”

The former hit man, who now works to as a motivattional speaker and a mentor for bullied kids, said he called the FBI and Homeland Security when the article appeared.

‘I told [the feds] I was being accused of something. Everybody thought it was ridiculous.’
- John Alite
“I contacted them,” Alite said. “I told them I was being accused of something. Everybody thought it was ridiculous.”

Alite said he’s considering legal action against the Serbian paper and shot down rumors that the story was spread by his pal-turned-rival John Gotti Jr.

“I really don’t think it was him,” Alite said. “What I would say to him [Gotti] is: Just meet me and end this. Join forces with me. Be man enough and shake my hand and end it.”

Alite took the stand against Gotti Jr. in a 2009 racketeering case which ended in a hung jury.

“The Serbians’ mission has been to incite another war,” Alite said. “This been going on for a couple months.”

While saying the blaze may have been caused by carelessly stored candles, the FDNY is also probing whether it’s connected to fires the same day at Serbian Orthodox churches in Australia and Russia.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/07/16 08:25 PM

My money's on Kasparoza or Gangstereport starting the fire.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/07/16 09:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden
My money's on Kasparoza or Gangstereport starting the fire.

I dont know why you have mentioned my name alongside that guy. I dont care about either of them that much i am shocked you have mentioned me here there is other people on this site who care alot more about these two than me you can even see me on older threads saying they are both rats and no one cares.
This guy is a loser who has a site just about gotti I dont know where you get this comparison from

Moe i dont know why your constantly looking to attack me on these forums normally i ignore it but this time i am really lost why you have mentioned me here

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/07/16 10:02 PM

I'm just breaking your balls.

You're a good poster. Kasparoza isn't fit to lace your boots.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/07/16 10:25 PM

I agree..Gangstereport is a good poster. Even though me and him sometimes clash lol. Kasparoza on the other hand frightens me.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/08/16 12:27 AM

There were four fires on three continents in Orthodox churches on the same day.....the day recognized as Easter Sunday by that church.

Lot of theories being thrown out there
Posted By: Kash

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/08/16 04:27 AM

It's amazing how long this Alite/Gotti story is staying in the headlines. It's like the Jason Voorhies of the Internet. Never dies. Interesting that Alit says he wants to shake Gotti Jr's hand and end it. That's a 180.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/08/16 08:35 AM

Alite has been to numerous countries while he was on the run. Check his passport!!!

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/08/16 10:35 AM

Originally Posted By: Kash
It's amazing how long this Alite/Gotti story is staying in the headlines. It's like the Jason Voorhies of the Internet. Never dies. Interesting that Alit says he wants to shake Gotti Jr's hand and end it. That's a 180.

Ain't the only thing he wants to shake..

#Swordfight
Posted By: DiBella

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/08/16 11:03 AM

Junior Gotti says ex-mobster tied to church fire craves fame

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/junior-gotti-says-ex-mobster-tied-to-church-fire-craves-fame/
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/08/16 11:04 AM

Here we go again. The two rats fighting for that publicity cheese:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/08/junior-gotti-says-ex-mobster-tied-to-church-fire-craves-fame/

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/08/16 09:20 PM

They behave like they're going through a nasty divorce. It's like watching Michael and Dina Lohan. And Kasparoza is Lindsay.
Posted By: Kasparoza

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 02:40 AM

John Alite: Confirms He'd Blow A HORSE.

http://JohnAliteFacts.com/Horse

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 10:30 AM

Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
John Alite: Confirms He'd Blow A HORSE.

http://JohnAliteFacts.com/Horse

He hinted on some radio show that him and Junior actually had sex. This was Junior's best friend and he's very open about being bisexual. Why would anyone lie about being bisexual?

Then there's this

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 11:31 AM

^^What has been seen can not be unseen!

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 06:06 PM

Yes he has come out as bisexual and stated publicly on Facebook that he used to get transvestites but if he'd had a relationship with JG he would have testified about it and it would have been in his FBI debriefings.

If he'd testified against him but left that out the defense could have impeached him with it under cross examination and maybe even got the case tossed.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 06:27 PM

Fuck sake why are people still posting about these fuckin morons , it's getting beyond boring and ridiculous to say the least
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 06:38 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Fuck sake why are people still posting about these fuckin morons , it's getting beyond boring and ridiculous to say the least

+100

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 07:17 PM

Yes he has come out as bisexual and stated publicly on Facebook that he used to get transvestites but if he'd had a relationship with JG he would have testified about it and it would have been in his FBI debriefings.

If he'd testified against him but left that out the defense could have impeached him with it under cross examination and maybe even got the case tossed.

That's the worst argument I've heard in my life. Wait a minute, aren't you guys saying that pretty much everything Alite said on the witness stand was a lie? Now you're saying that if a sexual relationship between Alite and Gotti had existed then surely Alite would've testified about it. Does that mean his testimony was truthful? Do you even realize what you just said? You may be able to fool a few bumbling idiots with your bullshit, but it's never been more clear to me how insane you are.

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 07:53 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

That's the worst argument I've heard in my life. Wait a minute, aren't you guys saying that pretty much everything Alite said on the witness stand was a lie? Now you're
saying that if a sexual relationship between Alite and Gotti had existed then surely Alite would've testified about it. Does that mean his testimony was truthful? Do you even realize what you just said? You may be able to fool a few bumbling idiots with your bullshit, but it's never been more clear to me how insane you are.

^^In a trial Alite would only answer whatever questions that the prosecutors ask. If he's not asked about Junior being bisexual or gay then Juniors attorney have that right to do so in cross and would ask that question. Which I don't think they would want to open that can of worms. Alite would have a problem only if he lies when he answers what the prosecutors or defense attorneys ask and there is proof otherwise. Alite doesn't just tell stories on the stand. I think Ralph above is right.
Posted By: Kash

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 08:30 PM

Woukd like to note that we're at the point in this ordeal where they're calling each other fags because of a church fire.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 09:50 PM

Here we go again...Fact is if either one comes out with a movie,We would all see it..Alite was a leach..and testified which.. = Rat. John did not testify against anyone..= A pass.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: domwoods74

+100

+1000

Re: Alite investigated for church fires - 05/09/16 10:15 PM

Alite was asked to describe his business and personal relationships with the Gottis. It would have come up. Just like he said in the Carneglia trial that he had an affair with Victoria, but then switched his story and said it was only a crush I believe in the Gotti trial because he knew she'd taken a lie detector test to prove otherwise and might have testified also to prove he was lying.

The prosecutors would have asked Alite about his relationship with John G. to embarrass John G. and get headlines if nothing else. It would have come up.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET