Home

This guy Jeff from mob talk doesn't know shit

Posted By: sickstylemob12

This guy Jeff from mob talk doesn't know shit - 04/29/16 07:45 AM

this guy thinks he knows soo much , and he says so many things that are totally wrong . Plus some of the things that he says that are totally wrong are like known facts Who is this guy Jeff lol? Plus he says how he was loosely affluated lmao .
Posted By: Kash

Re: This guy Jeff from mob talk doesn't know shit - 04/30/16 02:01 PM

Historic figure stuff wrong or current stuff wrong? I've listened to the podcast and been entertained. He has switched sides on the whole Gotti/Alite beef. I think he would not touch that if he could have a mulligan.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: This guy Jeff from mob talk doesn't know shit - 07/12/16 01:12 PM

His Youtube channel is gone..

He changed the name and all the videos of his episodes are deleted and so is his profile pic. Maybe he got threatened or something by the wrong people? I know the Gotti family had it out for him, at least that's what he said..
Posted By: Kash

Re: This guy Jeff from mob talk doesn't know shit - 07/12/16 02:48 PM

Ya i noticed he disappeared. It was crazy the way it all transpired. He talked big shit about the Gottis. He interviewed Alite and shit went nuts. Then he goes back and apologizes to Angel and makes up with the Gottis and Starr's bad mouthing Alite. Then out of the blue he started throwing up pics of himself partying with Alite in AC and was back on team Alite. His last podcast was some story about a young girl Alite helped from getting bullied or something (I did not listen to that one). Then he disappears. Just crazy the flip-flopping. The podcast entertained me.
Posted By: joeydoves

Re: This guy Jeff from mob talk doesn't know shit - 07/12/16 09:33 PM

He knew his mob shit pretty good i thought
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET