Home

Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ?

Posted By: rickydelta

Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 04/28/16 11:31 AM

Who was FBI Agent Bill Roamer 2 Top Echelon Informants Romano & Sporting goods one was Capo in the 70s any one got any ideas ? grin
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 04/28/16 11:18 PM

This has been discussed before and my opinion isn't popular but I think there's a case for it
Sporting Goods=Joe Batters

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 04/29/16 10:08 AM

no way it was joe batters. Roamer hints in his books they where Capos or one was a Street boss grin
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 04/29/16 12:32 PM

Ralph Pierce and Butch Blasi are the two most popular choices. It's almost a certainty that Blasi informed in some way.
Posted By: baldo

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 04/29/16 12:36 PM

It's completely possible Joe Batters was Sporting Goods (baseball bat = sporting good). Roemer spoke very highly of Accardo which is unusual for a law enforcement agent (in general). It's not completely impossible that Roemer lied when he said sporting goods was a capo in order to protect his identity. If he came out and said he was the boss that would have kind of given it away, no? I'm not saying Accardo was the informant but it's not completely out of the realm of reality that he could have been.

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 04/29/16 02:32 PM

Yeah i think so too Snakes. In his book he said he got very very close to Butch Blasi and share the same Dine outs as ralph Pierce and bump in to him all the time plus he used Ralph to set up a meet with Batters so they are big Suspects Ralph & Blasi grin
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 04/29/16 03:26 PM

I think Pierce owned a sporting goods store, too, but I may be remembering incorrectly. Faithful probably knows but he doesn't post much here.

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 05/02/16 10:05 AM

Yeah Snakes I think he did . What Toodoped take on who Romano & Sporting Goods ?

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 05/07/16 02:51 PM

Toodoped who you think they was ?
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 05/09/16 10:18 PM

Im not sure kiddo, to tell you the truth right now i hardly believe that it was Accardo, but still i also have to admit that i find all of that "FBI respect" towards Accardo a little bit wierd.
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 05/09/16 10:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Im not sure kiddo, to tell you the truth right now i hardly believe that it was Accardo, but still i also have to admit that i find all of that "FBI respect" towards Accardo a little bit wierd.

everybody fell around him Auippa,Cerone and before them, Ricca,Battaglia,Alderisio and the rest. Also in the late 1980s they have the opportunity to jail him for perjury and they just let it go......Why would they let him go and forgo all that publicity and career making case by being the only guy to jail him.He was a rat..

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 05/10/16 11:03 AM

Tony Accardo stop the hit what Sam Giancana put on Bill Roamer so that one of the Reasons Roamer Like Him grin
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 05/12/16 10:19 AM

http://informer-journal.blogspot.de/2011/07/roemers-men-in-outfit.html

Re: Who Was Romano & Sporting Goods ? - 05/12/16 01:07 PM

Thanks for the link but it wont let me go on the pages I want. Anyone of you guys got the informer journal book 2011 july and 2011 oct ? it will tell you who the outfit informers was of roemers if so can u copy and paste on here thanks be good to read grin
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET