Home

Mobster that whacked more people

Posted By: furio_from_naples

Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 06:44 PM

To kill is in the mafia life but some mobsters had a body count hights than other,I tried to do a list.

Giovanni Brusca (sicilian) 200+ (even him don't remember the real number)
Maurizio Avola (sicilian) 80
Roy Demeo (gambino) 70 (maybe)
John "Sonny" Francese (colombo) 60+
Benjamin "Lefty" Ruggiero (bonanno) 20 +
Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano (gambino) 19
Phillip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti (Philly) 10
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 07:06 PM

Dominic cataldo's was pretty high
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 07:07 PM

Frank Calabrese was convicted of 13 killings and he never talked, so god knows how many more he did which were never found out..
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 07:56 PM

Toto' Riina I think, because most of the hits carried out by other "recordsmen" like Giovanni Brusca, Pino Greco or Filippo Marchese, were carried out on his orders, so their hits can be summed up together under Riina.
Posted By: Neo

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 08:08 PM

Anthony Casso - 36 murders

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 10:00 PM

http://listverse.com/2012/04/07/top-10-hitmen-of-the-sicilian-mafia/

Salvie Testa 15
Giuseppe Greco 58 to 80
Tommy De Simone 6 to 11
Posted By: Strax

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 11:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Dwalin2011
Toto' Riina I think, because most of the hits carried out by other "recordsmen" like Giovanni Brusca, Pino Greco or Filippo Marchese, were carried out on his orders, so their hits can be summed up together under Riina.

Its over 1000 i think,if you count it like that.
Posted By: Lilange

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/27/16 11:27 PM

greg scarpa

Sonny franchise

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 07:19 AM

Lilange I also put Sonny Franzese. And if write Greg scarpa write how people he killed.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 10:02 AM

Maurizio Avola (sicilian) 80
Greg Scarpa (colombo) 70 to 80
Roy Demeo (gambino) 70 (maybe)
John "Sonny" Francese (colombo) 60+
Anthony Casso (lucchese)36 murders
Benjamin "Lefty" Ruggiero (bonanno) 20 +
Salvatore "Sammy the Bull" Gravano (gambino) 19
Frank Calabrese (chicago) 13
Phillip "Crazy Phil" Leonetti (Philly) 10

Tony Spilotro 4+ (1962 James Miraglia,Billy McCarthy,1972 Leo Foreman,1975 Tamara Rand for sure more people)

John gotti 1
junior gotti 1
scarfo jr 0

Dom,I can't find the cataldo exact murder list.
Posted By: m2w

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 10:31 AM

pino greco killed at least 200 people
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 11:24 AM

Sam Giancana killed 13 men Tony Accardo killed 10+ men Jackie Cerone Killed 4+ men Phil Alderisio killed 14 men Charles Nicoletti killed 20+ men one being his own dad when Nicoletti was just a kid .

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 11:29 AM

Quote:
Charles Nicoletti killed 20+ men one being his own dad when Nicoletti was just a kid

Wow kill his dad,the guy had the ball and for sure in the hell his dad will repay the favor

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 11:32 AM

Giuseppe "Pino" Greco 58 to 80 murders and possibly as many as 300.
He rarely worked alone, instead leading a "death squad" that included Mario Prestifilippo, Filippo Marchese, Vincenzo Puccio, Gianbattista Pullarà, Giuseppe Lucchese, Raffaele Ganci, Giuseppe Giacomo Gambino and Nino Madonia.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 11:34 AM

yeah Nicoletti shot him when he was beating Nicoletti mother .

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: rickydelta
yeah Nicoletti shot him when he was beating Nicoletti mother .

Ah so for me the dad deserved to make this end. The real men always protect their mothers.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 04:40 PM

It's very difficult to get a good estimate when it comes to this issue.

The guys who probably have the highest count are DeMeo and Franzese. Casso had may be 30 or 40.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
It's very difficult to get a good estimate when it comes to this issue.

The guys who probably have the highest count are DeMeo and Franzese. Casso had may be 30 or 40.

This is true for the US mafia. However Franzese was caught on tape that say to had whacked 60 people, casso flipped and think that the feds asked him how many people killed. For the others you re right ralphie_cifaretto.
For my curiosity anyone know apart the 4 murders how other people killed tony spilotro?
And why the Outfit bosses trusted him so much to gave the control of the vegas skimming at the young age of 33 ?
At this age in the east coast you arent even made.
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 06:23 PM

Harry Aleman 12+
Charlie Carneglia likely 100+
Tommy Pitera 60+
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 07:23 PM

Originally Posted By: AllDay27
Harry Aleman 12+
Charlie Carneglia likely 100+
Tommy Pitera 60+

Did Charles Carneglia kill so many??

They only got him for 6 murders..
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 07:44 PM

he killed alot more than 6 but 100 is ridiclous he was no demeo. Charles according to kevin Mchanon had loads of acid all the time and kevin woukd see jewelery of the guys he killed he would sell it on too other guys. Charles was crazy when on drugs if i had to guess i would say around 15 20 murders its hard to know i could be wrong in the late 60s 70s he is said to have killed alot of people we dont know about problem is there is no witness around to tell. We know he shot a court officer dead in 1976 who was going to testify against him. We know he killed Michael Cotillo in 1977 stabbing him to death he was a nicky Corezzo associate we know he stabbed a local tough guy sal puma to death and we know he killed Louis DiBono in 1990
Posted By: bronx

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 09:51 PM

spanish armored car guy

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/28/16 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
spanish armored car guy

true i forgot to add that one Jose Delgado Rivera innocent guy charles carneglia bobby boriello and Kevin Mchanon killed in a robbery. According to kevin charles was on drugs and bobby was crazy they both went in and apparently bobby shot the guy to death for no reason they already had the money.

That murder created tension between kevin and Charles they would both be wary of each other years after in 2000 after they were both busted for shaking down a strip club charles threatened to kill kevin unless he gave the guns Charles believed kevin was holding onto used in the murder kevin denied having them kevin turns up at charles house apparently he was on drugs and tried to kill him there and then.

Charles was a crazy guy
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/29/16 01:00 AM

@gangsterreport, we've discussed the Carneglia's before a bit

John had a number of hits under his belt on record as did Charlie. Would you say it's fair to assume Charlie may have helped disappear more bodies than he is believed to have personally murdered? This is purely conjecture, that being said I always had Charlie figured to have gotten rid of a lot of bodies for that Queens crew, even those he may have had nothing to do with.
Posted By: Regoparker100

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/29/16 02:34 AM

Carmine Galante - approx. 80-100 people
Anthony Mirra - between 30-50 people

Albert Anastasia led Murder Inc., which may have been behind as many as 500-700 murders.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/29/16 03:36 AM

I know its a easy answer but history books say demeo and his misfit crew from like 75-81 killed a boatload of people. I mean when you really think about it with john gotti on a wiretap saying them guys are crazy they must have set the crazy bar standard in bk really high. That when carmine persico was at his power height I think or was he in jail. Big Paul had a bad crew when he took over the family.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/29/16 03:37 AM

And cause what was there 2 million people in bk back then that factor into the murder factory style.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/29/16 03:37 AM

And of course scarpa.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/29/16 05:13 AM

Heart Disease.

The silent killer.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 04/29/16 06:11 AM

Originally Posted By: AllDay27
@gangsterreport, we've discussed the Carneglia's before a bit

John had a number of hits under his belt on record as did Charlie. Would you say it's fair to assume Charlie may have helped disappear more bodies than he is believed to have personally murdered? This is purely conjecture, that being said I always had Charlie figured to have gotten rid of a lot of bodies for that Queens crew, even those he may have had nothing to do with.

I do agree with that I do believe he killed a lot of guys and got rid of there bodies in acid. there is rumour he was once killed homeless man and burnt his body in acid. I think he killed a lot more than he was convicted on

But he did not kill 100 guys that's ridiculous number i am unsure he killed even near 50. You have to remember some guys in the 70s and early 80s believed Charles was too crazy to kill when he got ordered to dispose of favaras body others complained like angelo ruggerio they felt Charles was useless and shouldn't be used for murder if that was the view of some then not everyone would be having Charles kill someone Charles was upset when he heard ruggerio complaining he put one of favaras soup he was crazy. Rugganios crew hated Charles and others felt he was too wild. After gelb got killed he was told to avoid mob social clubs because of the heat he was brining

If I had to guess it would be around 20 murders maybe there is more we will never know but I have my doubts
Posted By: goldhawkroad

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 05/02/16 06:31 AM

Frank Schweiss of the Grand Avenue Street Crew, Chicago Outfit. Heartless guy who killed plenty of people. Maybe no DeMeo but in is own right a stone cold killer.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 05/03/16 03:45 PM

yeah I bet his kills was in the high numbers .

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 05/16/16 09:49 AM

Gus Alex And his brother Sam Alex Killed A Few As Well . I would say Gus Alex killed Around 5 or 6 Guys Two even naming him as the Shooter on there Death Bed And he done a hit with Tony Accardo as well with Tony Shooting the guy in the head with a shotgun and Alex shooting the same guy 3 times with a hand gun that hit was in 1935 smile. Also Gus Alex killed a guy in a hit and run with his car . With Sam Alex maybe He Killed more smile
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 05/16/16 11:36 AM

Murder Inc members.

Re: Mobster that whacked more people - 06/28/16 11:30 AM

Like Toodoped said a lot of The outfit members was Serial Killers smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET