Home

Gerry Denono

Posted By: British

Gerry Denono - 04/23/16 07:53 PM

http://www.reviewjournal.com/opinion/col...esorts-gift-gab
Posted By: slick

Re: Gerry Denono - 04/23/16 08:17 PM

Good post.
The problem with his story about Roemer is that Roemer was dead way before 1999, I guess maybe the court used old testimony from Roemer for the parole but don't know. A family member of the girl he and his family member killed comments on the article, and calls the author a creep. Which seemed a little strange? Denono was with DiVarco in the North Side crew. I will say I don't think he was a good enough witness for the FBI to give him help, especially since as far as I know he has only killed women and a associate of his who wasn't even associated with the mob. But it was probably more for the information he had about DiVarco.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Gerry Denono - 04/23/16 08:57 PM

Gerry DeNono of Crime Inc. fame, the greatest documentary series ever on the mob.

He sure did have a gift of gab, he had a great story about Milwaukee Phil Alderisio 'ordering' a hit from the grave on someone who married one of his gumars..
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gerry Denono - 04/24/16 12:55 AM

Seems that Roemer went to bat for more mob guy's then he locked up !!
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Gerry Denono - 04/24/16 12:56 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
Gerry DeNono of Crime Inc. fame, the greatest documentary series ever on the mob.

I agree !!
Posted By: mbo

Re: Gerry Denono - 04/24/16 08:25 AM

wasnt he the guy in Crime inc. WHO went on and on about how murder was just buisness and how he only killed other gangsters and wouldnt know how to hurt anyone innocent? Seems like hes full of shit. Killing a waitress for her ring. what a piece of shit.
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: Gerry Denono - 04/24/16 09:59 AM

yeah that was great show there are lot of film clips of Outfit members grin
Posted By: mickey2

Re: Gerry Denono - 04/24/16 05:18 PM

https://youtu.be/F8VNLiTqDQI?list=PLWlWgQ0rBrj6500JQJdr2vW5seVAxWZKg&t=1435
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET