Home

Joe isgro

Posted By: carminezazzi

Joe isgro - 04/18/16 11:22 AM

Very interesting guy, have been reading about him. you guys think hes got as much clout as media says?

must be a big earner if he is.

Also you think he heads the gambino fraction of LA?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 12:15 PM

Originally Posted By: carminezazzi
Very interesting guy, have been reading about him. you guys think hes got as much clout as media says?

There's no faction down there. He is their guy in that town, but he's not the head of anything. He answers to Tommy Twitch, a guy who is based in Queens.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 01:58 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

There's no faction down there. He is their guy in that town, but he's not the head of anything. He answers to Tommy Twitch, a guy who is based in Queens.

I thought he'd answer to whoever took over Joe the blonds crew?
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 04:06 PM

Wouldn't there be some sort of co-operation between him and what's left of the L.A. family??

Thomas Gambino being related to the current Gambino administration and all..

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 04:26 PM

Only speculation but i bet Thomas kicks up to NY.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 04:55 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

+1

he is frank calis cousin and nephew of john gambino i think he would be kicking up to New York aswell but like you said this is just speculation no facts to back it up last i have heard he moved to LA after Rosario got moved to a prison in California and he got involved in the Milaino mafia in the 90s

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport

+1

he is frank calis cousin and nephew of john gambino i think he would be kicking up to New York aswell but like you said this is just speculation no facts to back it up last i have heard he moved to LA after Rosario got moved to a prison in California and he got involved in the Milaino mafia in the 90s

Pretty sure I read Rosario was in prison with Milano, that's how he got Tommy his button.

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 05:06 PM

+1

Pretty sure I read Rosario was in prison with Milano, that's how he got Tommy his button.

I always wondered how he got made. I know the original reason he went to California was because his father got moved out there never knew how he got connected and made with that mob interesting

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 05:53 PM

+1

I always wondered how he got made. I know the original reason he went to California was because his father got moved out there never knew how he got connected and made with that mob interesting

Yeah, it's interesting. ,There was a rumour that he got into trouble in Jersey as well, was making moves in Philly territory if I remember correctly. Pissed off Merlino. Rosario's other kid is made too, Antonio

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 06:30 PM

In which family is Antonio made Tommy?

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 07:15 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
In which family is Antonio made Tommy?

Sicily

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 07:57 PM

he was very close to john stanfas connection to the gambino family he is mentioned alot by geogre a in this 1994 article he was also caught on the stanfa tapes. This is a very good old article about stanfa mob talks about billy D`Elia colombo genovese family

http://articles.philly.com/1994-10-09/news/25872322_1_john-stanfa-la-cosa-nostra-fbi-agents

Quote:
Stanfa realized he had lost face. Adornetto couldn't be found. The bungled shooting and kidnapping had become symbols of Stanfa's ineffectiveness and had emboldened the young Merlino group.

"He took us for a bunch of cuckolds," said Tommaso Gambino in his native Sicilian.

Quote:
Late in June 1993, he met with his friend Tommaso Gambino, the son of imprisoned Mafia heroin-trafficker Rosario Gambino, a longtime Stanfa associate. Stanfa had asked the younger Gambino to enlist help in New York. But Gambino told him no one was available and suggested Stanfa travel to Sicily and recruit new members there.

Stanfa said if he left, his position as boss in Philadelphia would be in jeopardy.

"I'm all alone," Stanfa said on June 22. "It's no one else. It's me. If it goes well, it's me. If it goes bad, it's me. . . . What I want to do, I have to take these two guys' head. . . . Then, whatever happens, happens."

He went on to tell Gambino: "You know what's needed here? A demolition."

Quote:
Over the next three months, the Adornetto affair bedeviled Stanfa. Whatever could go wrong, did go wrong. And all the while, the FBI tapes rolled.

Stanfa had his organization frantically searching for the pizza maker, calling in help from mob sources in New York and Sicily.

"You go look for him," Stanfa beseeched Tommaso Gambino, a Sicilian acquaintance who had come to Camden from New York. "Los Angeles. Put in your mind that he's far away . . . like Los Angeles, Chicago or New York."

Re: Joe isgro - 04/18/16 09:23 PM

Great find GR
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Joe isgro - 04/19/16 12:22 AM

He used to be under Joe, but it appears there has been some shuffling going on over there. Cali is sharp. I'm not sure if the Giordano crew even exists anymore.

Re: Joe isgro - 04/19/16 01:09 AM

He used to be under Joe, but it appears there has been some shuffling going on over there. Cali is sharp. I'm not sure if the Giordano crew even exists anymore.

Where did you hear that?
Posted By: Scutari

Re: Joe isgro - 04/20/16 12:18 PM

Some of the blondes guys are with Frankie p.
Posted By: Stubbs

Re: Joe isgro - 04/20/16 03:04 PM

Who are the blondes guys?
Posted By: Scutari

Re: Joe isgro - 04/20/16 04:14 PM

After Joe died there was a beef in the crew over some guys. I dont know the whole score on what went down but some of his guys were put with Frankie.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Joe isgro - 04/20/16 05:24 PM

Originally Posted By: Scutari

Who is Frankie P?
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Joe isgro - 04/20/16 05:49 PM

I believe Isgro has said he's working on a book. Anyone have more info?
Posted By: njcapo35

Re: Joe isgro - 04/20/16 07:40 PM

Originally Posted By: OakAsFan
I believe Isgro has said he's working on a book. Anyone have more info?

It's supposed to be a motion picture called Hit Man, written and directed by Martin Guigui. That was in a 2013 article , so who knows.

Re: Joe isgro - 04/20/16 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: Scutari

Who is Frankie P?

lol
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET