Home

Witness Protection Question?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Witness Protection Question? - 03/26/16 06:16 AM

If someone enters WPP and they commit a crime while in it, is their true identity going to be revealed to the public?

I believe this was how Barboza was caught.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/26/16 01:32 PM

In 1987 Henry hill was caught transporting drugs and was kicked off by the program so yes the new ID is only if you dont break the law again.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/30/16 12:10 AM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
In 1987 Henry hill was caught transporting drugs and was kicked off by the program so yes the new ID is only if you dont break the law again.

you sure? I thought he fucked them around into the 90's before being finally kicked out. All witsec did was give him 15 years to be an extreme child abuser.
Posted By: alicecooper

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/30/16 12:13 AM

edit: a witsec informant could cut the fetus out of jennifer anniston on live tv and still be protected if the feds wanted the target bad enough. Feds every bit as ruthless as any cartels or mob ever were...
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/30/16 12:31 AM

Here is an interesting list ItalianIrishMix of guys in WITSEC and how they fended:

http://www.neatorama.com/2012/02/07/witness-protection-5-not-so-wiseguys/

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/30/16 05:51 AM

Originally Posted By: alicecooper
Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples

you sure? I thought he fucked them around into the 90's before being finally kicked out. All witsec did was give him 15 years to be an extreme child abuser.

Quote:
1987 he tried to sell a pound of cocaine to two undercover Drug Enforcement officers, which got him thrown out of the Witness Protection Program for good. "Henry couldn't go straight," says Deputy Marshal Bud McPherson. "He loved being a wiseguy. He didn't want to be anything else."

From the link of beanshooter , I watched on youtube that Hill said that was raped in a bar by a man that put the drug in his drink.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/30/16 06:02 AM

Hill said a lot of stuff on Howard Stern when he was drunk or hopped up. Some of the wiretaps that have become available on the Lucchese family, the Vario crew talks about Henry trying to get with a couple of the associates, and Henry and Karen had an open marriage.
John Tully antics cracked me up. I thought there were more then five who were kicked out of the program. Many left the program.

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/30/16 08:35 AM

I think that in the mafia cases where the rats apart few cases, can live openly after few years from the trial many left the witsec.
In the other cases (cartel,bikers ecc) is more dangerous to left the program.
Posted By: Jhype11

Re: Witness Protection Question? - 03/30/16 09:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari
Hill said a lot of stuff on Howard Stern when he was drunk or hopped up. Some of the wiretaps that have become available on the Lucchese family, the Vario crew talks about Henry trying to get with a couple of the associates, and Henry and Karen had an open marriage.
John Tully antics cracked me up. I thought there were more then five who were kicked out of the program. Many left the program.

Where can I find a link to the wiretaps?
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET