Home

Anyone hear about Gene getting abused

Posted By: Tonytough

Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/20/16 11:31 PM

By the Lucheses inside?

http://www.cosanostranews.com/2015/03/onetime-shooter-and-gentleman-gene.html?m=1

Supposedly by Michael Spinelli, George Conti & George Zappola
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/20/16 11:56 PM

I call bullshit.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 12:04 AM

Gene Gotti's nothing?

See how much power Conte or Zappola have on the street now.
Let alone Spinelli who never went through a proper ceremony and will get out of the joint in 13yrs at age 75.

And these guys were pushing Gene around cause HE'S nothing?
I seriously doubt it
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 01:37 AM

I don't know about this story, but Gene Gotti did have some sort of altercation with Conti which resulted in both of them receiving disciplinary actions and this was a while back.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 07:45 AM

Gene isn't Peter Schibetta but I agree that he have much anger because get 50 y for doesn't accepted a plea that will give him only 10 or 15 y and now will spend 28 y of his life without know in 2018 the sicilian what will serve for him. A badmouthed some one ? Bad talking of people is in the gottis nature.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 08:24 AM

I call utter bullshit.that site is atrocious , full of inaccuracies and stories blown out of all proportion , the guy running it needs mental help , I never go on that site and I don't know why people use the site as a credible source for info

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 08:30 AM

I've been told one of the main reasons cassasanto was murdered was because he was bragging to anyone who would listen that he was involved in the murder of long john martorano

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 01:13 PM

Yeh I never read that site but was
Watching a documentary on YouTube and someone posting this link claiming gene was getting abused inside. So thought I'd check with u guys
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 06:16 PM

In Alite's book he said he stuck up for Joe Gambino against Gene Gotti because Gene was constantly harassing Gambino..

If the story is true, that doesn't bode well for Gene if he wants to get back in the game when he gets out, with the Sicilians running things now and all..

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
In Alite's book he said he stuck up for Joe Gambino against Gene Gotti because Gene was constantly harassing Gambino..

If the story is true, that doesn't bode well for Gene if he wants to get back in the game when he gets out, with the Sicilians running things now and all..

Alite also said he was sent to shelve Joe Gallo, who would have spat in his face and told him to keep walking. You can't believe anything he says. He hates the Gotti's and wouldn't surprise me if he made it up.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 06:48 PM

Joe Gambino is like a nerd in a schoolyard. Alex Rudaj stripped him bare and threw him in the streets while he took his club away and now Gene is harassing him in prison. What kind of goodfella is this?
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 08:34 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Joe Gambino is like a nerd in a schoolyard. Alex Rudaj stripped him bare and threw him in the streets while he took his club away and now Gene is harassing him in prison. What kind of goodfella is this?

Because was the don Carlo nephew and sicilian dont ever means tought guy. His brother Rosario have the balls 25 y in us prison without say nothing and his son run what remains of the LA family.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 10:24 PM

Your thinking of Joe Gambino from the bronx, pretty sure alite was talking about John and rosario's brother, joe

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 10:38 PM

Originally Posted By: TommyGambino

Your thinking of Joe Gambino from the bronx, pretty sure alite was talking about John and rosario's brother, joe
Tommy , I emailed u earlier pal

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 11:10 PM

My bad Tommy! Thanks

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 11:24 PM

My bad Tommy! Thanks

Actually I think it's my bad, just been googling this and it appears to be Joe Gambino from the Bronx who Gene supposedly pushed around, he was old as fuck at the time, then like a hero Alite claims he pushed Gene into a cell and threatened him lol

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 11:37 PM

Alite did everything and if you don't believe it, just ask him! lol

The Joe from the Bronx was the guy who took over Skinny Phil's crew right? And didn't he show up on the big Gambino/Philly NJ meeting with that Nicky Skins recorded?

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/21/16 11:48 PM

Alite did everything and if you don't believe it, just ask him! lol

The Joe from the Bronx was the guy who took over Skinny Phil's crew right? And didn't he show up on the big Gambino/Philly NJ meeting with that Nicky Skins recorded?

That was Joe Gambino (Cherry Hill) who attended the Philly meeting.

Gambino from the Bronx was a capo under Carlo, at some point he was demoted then took over Skinny Phil's crew, your right.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/22/16 12:44 AM

This is Alite saying this, then it is bullshit. Gene would not do that to a Gambino as that family name has more respect than a Gotti name. Gene is a gangster but he is not stupid as that would result in him getting killed. Also Joe Gallo still had respect in the family for Alite to do something like that.
Posted By: Kasparoza

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/22/16 01:11 AM

This is all from Alite. Ed Scarpo could care less about fact checking.

Alite tries to make himself a victim-hero and all Gottis his evil, mortal enemies any chance he gets. It's his meal ticket.

Read Alite's testimony in the Carneglia trial about the Gene Gotti thing here. Different story then the one in his book. He's full of it, he never slapped Gene Gotti.

http://JohnAliteFacts.com/GeneGotti
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/22/16 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Kasparoza

Alite tries to make himself a victim-hero and all Gottis his evil, mortal enemies any chance he gets. It's his meal ticket.

Read Alite's testimony in the Carneglia trial about the Gene Gotti thing here. Different story then the one in his book. He's full of it, he never slapped Gene Gotti.

Anyone else getting sick of this guy spamming the forum with this crap?

It's one thing if he contributes anything else to the forum but it's just this constant spew of who is worse between two two-bit scumbags.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/22/16 06:23 PM

Anyone else think this thread was about Gene Gotti getting abused by the Catholic church when they opened it?

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/22/16 07:39 PM

Moe, that was what I was thinking when I read the title and opened it. Thinking that this was part of his childhood. I am sure Ed has a few skeletons in his closet, which would explain a lot.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/22/16 08:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

It's one thing if he contributes anything else to the forum but it's just this constant spew of who is worse between two two-bit scumbags.

Couldn't agree more Moe!!

This schmuck thinks he's minister of propaganda in Junior's cabinet..
He calls himself an investigative journalist LOL
Posted By: VirgilS

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 04:16 AM

Gene did get into an altercation at FCI McKean in the shower with a guy named Dan Marchese around 1996-97.

The issue was related to a seperate matter connected to Gene calling out the under boss of Pittsburgh named chuckie porter who is actually at rat. The rat thing Came out some 5 years later.

Gene was claiming he wasn't officially made due to some Irish heritage. Being that McKean was heavy with Pittsburgh guys at the time, some hard nose guy stood up for chuckie porter and shoved Gene to the ground in the shower which was not a big deal considering the age and size differential.

Gene was known to run his mouth about just about anyone and everyone.

Don't know the Gotti s or Alite. Truth be told they both sat down with the Feds just one sat for a shorter period.

I actually like Junior Gotti but he claims no one was impacted by his 302s. The question I have about that statement is at the time he sat down and he opened up there was no guarantee that people wouldn't be impacted. Let's face it. If the Feds would have gave him immunity he would have given them anything.

At the same time he did fight like 5 cases but he sat down with the Feds which can not be forgotten.

The anti Alite site is too much. I can't even deal with it.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 04:39 AM

Originally Posted By: VirgilS
Gene did get into an altercation at FCI McKean in the shower with a guy named Dan Marchese around 1996-97.

The issue was related to a seperate matter connected to Gene calling out the under boss of Pittsburgh named chuckie porter who is actually at rat. The rat thing Came out some 5 years later.

Gene was claiming he wasn't officially made due to some Irish heritage. Being that McKean was heavy with Pittsburgh guys at the time, some hard nose guy stood up for chuckie porter and shoved Gene to the ground in the shower which was not a big deal considering the age and size differential.

Gene was known to run his mouth about just about anyone and everyone.

Source?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 01:51 PM

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

I'm very much tired of this guy Kasparoza. Everything he says reeks of bullshit. Not because everything he says is untrue, but because of the way he goes about it. It's like a sick obsession with this guy. Who even cares about John Alite? I don't even think people care about Gotti, Jr. at this point. Those two were best friends. Both rats. Both lowlifes. Period.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 02:36 PM

I think Kasparoza should either drop this fixation or meet Alite face to face to discuss his issues with him - because NOBODY here cares.
Posted By: Kash

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 04:20 PM

In my opinion, Karaspoza is giving Alite more life. He had his book and media tour but that stuff has a shelf life. By keeping the anti-Alite sites and forum post going he's giving new life to interest in Alite instead of letting it run its course. So if Jr is really behind it, it's a bad strategy.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 05:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Kash
So if Jr is really behind it, it's a bad strategy.

It's such a bad strategy that I believe it has actually raised Alite's credibility. I think a lot of the stuff he said was indeed true. And let's not forget, Alite is the one who got Junior to publicly admit he lied about not doing a proffer lol.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 09:38 PM

I was incarcerated at FCI MCKean at the time. Also I worked out with a group of guys from Pittsburgh that were involved in the situation.

A matter of fact the same issue spilled over to an altercation at FCI Loretto (low) a beef between Chuckie Porter and another Pittsburgh guy named Joe Scoleri

. Chuckie felt like Joe Scoleri sided with the NY guys over his people the Pittsburgh guys and sort of jumped on him at first sight. The outcome ended up being Porter getting through in the hole by SIS and shipped to Cumberland and Scoleri being left on the compound.

Scoleri was such a mob hump he could have been casted for mob wives today. Lol. Porter tried to tell the guards they were wrestling in fun but they didn't buy it. What's odd is porter got a shot and transferred while Joe never saw the home and returned to the pound.

Source-I was at and finished my bid at Loretto.
Posted By: sittite

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 10:28 PM

A heroin dealer and a rat...... End of thread.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 11:03 PM

Well said!
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 11:39 PM

I was incarcerated at FCI MCKean at the time. Also I worked out with a group of guys from Pittsburgh that were involved in the situation.

A matter of fact the same issue spilled over to an altercation at FCI Loretto (low) a beef between Chuckie Porter and another Pittsburgh guy named Joe Scoleri

. Chuckie felt like Joe Scoleri sided with the NY guys over his people the Pittsburgh guys and sort of jumped on him at first sight. The outcome ended up being Porter getting through in the hole by SIS and shipped to Cumberland and Scoleri being left on the compound.

Scoleri was such a mob hump he could have been casted for mob wives today. Lol. Porter tried to tell the guards they were wrestling in fun but they didn't buy it. What's odd is porter got a shot and transferred while Joe never saw the home and returned to the pound.

Source-I was at and finished my bid at Loretto.

One of your first posts and you were around Gene Gotti and Pittsburgh wiseguys 20 years ago with a nice story to tell? I like the nervous lol kid, but try a little harder with your next identity.

You cant be any older than 16.

whistle

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/23/16 11:48 PM

Never claimed to be around Gene. I was prevy to information. But you right I'm 16. That's why I seldom post and Won't post again lol. What a joke

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 01:57 AM

A bit uncalled for if you ask me..

Why is it so far fetched what the man said, just because it was one of his first posts?? SMH

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 02:41 AM

Look at VirgilS first 2 posts on here, bit dodgy.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 03:24 AM

Gene had plenty to say about his brother Peter. But the rest of that story I don't believe, I have stated that Conti and Gotti got into some altercation with the reason behind it never been clear. I can understand Gene abusing underlings, but to badmouth other members in different families, that I cannot see happening. I have never heard Gotti and Porter get into it, but Porter and another member of Pittsburgh family got into after the member called Porter a rat, and it was Porter who was siding with NY guys. This was months before Porters was revealed to be corroborating with the feds.
VirgilS, what tier did you do your time in?

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 03:41 PM

It's Conte, not conti

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 04:07 PM

That's what I said, Conti.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 04:36 PM

Wow, what a spastic

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 04:51 PM

Wow, what a spastic

I have been nominated a few times but never won an award for it.

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 10:28 PM

Never claimed to be around Gene. I was prevy to information. But you right I'm 16. That's why I seldom post and Won't post again lol. What a joke

Bye Bye.

Would you like your bottle now?

cry

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/24/16 10:29 PM

A bit uncalled for if you ask me..

Why is it so far fetched what the man said, just because it was one of his first posts?? SMH

I don't recall asking you.

SMH

Re: Anyone hear about Gene getting abused - 03/25/16 08:46 AM

Alite also said he was sent to shelve Joe Gallo, who would have spat in his face and told him to keep walking. You can't believe anything he says. He hates the Gotti's and wouldn't surprise me if he made it up.

Yeh but that's the thing, a lot of peeps have taken this out in context. He's not saying it claiming "I'm so powerful I demoted Gallo"

He claims Gotti picked a nobody like him to add insult to Gallo (if this ever happened I have no idea)

It's worth noting Gotti & co hated Gallo because he was considered Paul's side and didn't join them when approached by Joe Piney
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET