Home

Trump - Cruz Mafia comments

Posted By: HandsomeMike

Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 02/29/16 12:31 AM

"Maybe it is the case that Donald -- there have been multiple media reports about Donald's business dealings with the mob, with the mafia," Cruz said on Meet the Press. "Maybe his taxes show those business dealings."

Anyone think there's anything real here? Or just politics?
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 02/29/16 12:35 AM

Both. Politics on Cruz' part. But the mob dealings are old news and from decades ago.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 02/29/16 01:03 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Both. Politics on Cruz' part. But the mob dealings are old news and from decades ago.

Wasn't part of doing business in NYC's construction industry dating as far back as the 50's?
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 02/29/16 01:09 AM

Trump had dealings with the concrete club, and into the early 90s with the Colombo and Gambino families as it was The Bull who brought an associate around to the Colombos who was Trumps conduit with the mob to get his projects done. It is old news, there was a time from the 40s and 90s where you had to get the big projects in construction done with the mob giving the ok.

Cruz makes Trump look more human.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 02/29/16 02:43 AM

cruz is a dog.he would have never survived in ny
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 02/29/16 04:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter

Wasn't part of doing business in NYC's construction industry dating as far back as the 50's?

Pretty much. I'm as hard on mobsters, as well as crooked businessmen who get into bed with them, and I have my own reservations about Trump as a candidate, but Cruz bringing this up is a stretch.
Posted By: dave213

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 02/29/16 08:11 AM

Here Cruz talks about Trump's connection to the mob (start at 3:23):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXyCfhtWK1k
Posted By: AllDay27

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/02/16 01:09 AM

To demonize the guy for knowingly or unknowingly buying real estate from a connected guy isn't really news. Likewise with building skyscrapers in NYC. Trump never sought out the mafia for anything in reality. He greased the wheels when they needed to be greased so as not to halt business/construction but from what I understand he hardly had any "connection". He bought property from Salvie Testa (and dozens of other legitimate civilian citizens) on the AC boardwalk to build his resort, he paid the concrete tax like anyone else in NY at the time the concrete club was active. I'm not at all a supporter of the guy and he certainly isn't getting my vote but in reality he's just a businessman.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/02/16 05:49 PM

https://m.youtube.com/?reload=7&rdm=1x2n6a7mx#/watch?v=mUNzkj3Z3pA

Here is a great video clip someone put together....at 1:54, we can hear F.D.R., one of the best presidents ever say, "We know now that government by organized money, is just as dangerous as government by organized mob"

Even if Trump has a connection, which I doubt is significant....There is NO DOUBT that Ted Cruz is connected to organized money with his Tea Party affiliation.
Ted Cruz and Hilary is exactly what is wrong with our system today...They are ignoring the voices of the majority.
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/02/16 07:17 PM

old news or new news, it still shows donald trumps lack of character
Posted By: DiLorenzo

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/03/16 06:34 PM

Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/09/16 05:11 PM

Karen Gravano hopes President Trump pardons her mob dad http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/karen-gravano-hopes-president-trump-pardons-her-mob-dad by Gangsters Inc.
Posted By: bronx

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/09/16 06:31 PM

she inherited her fathers rat blood..she is just a washed out rat
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/10/16 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: GangstersInc
Karen Gravano hopes President Trump pardons her mob dad http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/karen-gravano-hopes-president-trump-pardons-her-mob-dad by Gangsters Inc.

This girl is delusional..Her POS Father put his own wife and kids in the drug business.What real Man does that.?..I hope he dies in jail just for that alone...Trump..lmfao..Trump doesn't even know this trash Family.
Posted By: OakAsFan

Re: Trump - Cruz Mafia comments - 03/21/16 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: GangstersInc

Why would she think that were possible? In his book Sammy brags of the times he extorted Trump, albeit doesn't mention him by name. But he does start off a story about extortion by saying, "let's say Donald Trump wants to build somewhere". haha. Her father and his friends made an ass out of Trump on a regular basis. Trump's ex wife even twisted the knife by saying she's attracted to "Italian men". Donald Trump has zero reason to help out Sammy.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET