Home

JohnAliteFacts.com

Posted By: Kasparoza

JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 07:24 PM

John Alite is a pathological liar and his book is not true crime but instead almost total fiction.

If you're not entirely sick of him, please visit JohnAliteFacts.com

I read the same transcripts and court documents that his book is supposed to be based on yet they directly contradicts the stories in his book. He's a pathological liar and a lot of people have grown very sick of him. Time for him to be exposed. It's long overdue.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 07:50 PM

Who fucking cares about John Alite this much to make a website dedicated to calling him a liar? Colossal waste of time.
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: Kasparoza
John Alite is a pathological liar and his book is not true crime but instead almost total fiction.

If you're not entirely sick of him, please visit JohnAliteFacts.com

I read the same transcripts and court documents that his book is supposed to be based on yet they directly contradicts the stories in his book. He's a pathological liar and a lot of people have grown very sick of him. Time for him to be exposed. It's long overdue.

Why do I get the feeling this comes from someone in the Junior Gotti camp? Give it a rest guy. This is embarrassing.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 08:00 PM

Is this Angel gotti that set this up ??

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74

Not sure, but Junior and Alite are still going at it it seems. It's so embarrassing. Two rats fighting about who is less of a rat. You can't help but cringe.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 08:07 PM

Just out of curiosity, why would you ask that?

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 08:10 PM

Just out of curiosity, why would you ask that?
I'm sure she was mentioning it on Twitter

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 08:12 PM

She's my friend, and a real sweetheart. One of the nicest, most loyal people you'll ever meet.
But I built it myself.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 08:18 PM

its embarrassing two men who claim to be tough guys killers and this is how they act

and who sets up a anti alite site your that obsessed and care this much about either of them its embarrassing

i am tired of hearing about these fucking rats

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 08:23 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
i am tired of hearing about these fucking rats

Co-sign
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 09:17 PM

I skimmed through some of the contents of the site. lol it does make alite look a lot worse somehow than he does already. but I cant understand the point though, the guy is is and has been a dirtbag, joke for a while now and throwing more dirt on him, while funny, doesnt really do anything.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: Sal_Bronte
I skimmed through some of the contents of the site. lol it does make alite look a lot worse somehow than he does already. but I cant understand the point though, the guy is is and has been a dirtbag, joke for a while now and throwing more dirt on him, while funny, doesnt really do anything.

Not even just about it being funny. So much dirt came out. A witness confirms that his cellmate in witsec was a convicted pedophile, Michael Blutrich-- and guess what? That that pedophile wrote the first draft of his book, which Anastasia then rewrote when he came on board.

Did Anastasia know that?
Lot of stuff coming out in near future.
Posted By: Crash

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 09:55 PM

I've been reading about John " its hammer time " Alite for a while and i think he is 50/50 on the bull shit scale. When hammer time claims he met Joe Gallo, i have a hard time believing it. I did nitice Jr Gotti doesnt go out of his way to mention " Hammer Time" but Alite always finds a way to bring up Gotti jr.
its wierd. I mean who knows, if i ever met the dude, i may like him. He has to stop bringing up Jr Gotti.
Posted By: DB

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 09:59 PM

I agree , this is beyond embarrassing and honestly this is embarrassing for CN . How can either of these guys look themselves in the mirror . This is cringe worthy stuff

Sad how Anastasia sold his soul and has ruined an otherwise respectable reputation . He has basically decided to end his career like that clown that wrote about Casso. Why George why ? No amount of $ is worth ruining you rep forever , just sad , that's honestly how I feel .

Ironically JA lack of credibility is partly the reason junior is still a free man lol.That Fake Bonnano wise guy that did Vinnie in is still IMO the #1 most embarrassing rat there is but Alite is doing a solid job of locking up second place

And Junior , I just don't get it , you have already shamed your family with the profer but now JAfacts Facebook pages , I just can't believe this. Sr had some brains but outside of Massino was the worst boss in history . Can you imagine Chin or Barney being upset over the papers writing you get a haircut every other day instead of every day . Massino was at least an intelligent and effective leader but there is just no way to explain how terrible Sr and Jr were to CN

However now with Jr being a confirmed rat and now having on line battles over who is the least credible rat is beyond embarrassing . This is all just shocking , Jr just let it go , you ratted and your making it worse by engaging a person with no credibility . The word has always been he wasn't intelligent but this borders on outright severe mental deficiency

I don't like posting over stupid stuff like this and where we arent even talking about the game and moves but this is the most embarrassing behavior by wise guys probably ever . That Bonnano guy is right up there with them tho

I have a lot of family in Queens and both Junior and JA were legit tough guys , both killers , neither has a brain but both had legit tough guy reps . After this I don't see any Gotti having any future role with the family . I feel bad Gene has to carry that name around still as he doesn't deserve being associated with Sr or Jr .

This is just so embarrassing for CN . Jr was disciplined a few years back but it's getting to the point where somebody needs to tell them to shut the F up or be silenced .
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 10:06 PM

Like I said earlier...Has nothing to do with the present day or future of the Mob.
Posted By: Nick_the_Greek

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 10:32 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Who fucking cares about John Alite this much to make a website dedicated to calling him a liar? Colossal waste of time.

This.

I mean, there's discussion about the guy here because there's not much new info to discuss about Ny mob 80s-90s, so of course we'll take what we can get, and it's an Anastasia book (which just came out and is only #700+ in the Amazon rankings for organized crime books, lol)...a low level nobody in the scheme of things. Hopefully you get enough page hits to have made that page worth your while, kasparosa.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/18/16 11:40 PM

She's my friend, and a real sweetheart. One of the nicest, most loyal people you'll ever meet.
But I built it myself.

so you created this website? did everyone who responded miss this?

Why would you waste your time doing this about one rat fuck shit talking another rat fuck?

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 01:00 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
But I built it myself.

Why would you waste your time doing this about one rat fuck shit talking another rat fuck?

I wanted to expose his lies. That's all. Not a waste of time to me. Read the transcripts, court documents and it was just so outrageous I had to say something about it. Especially after he threatened me and went around slandering me. His whole changed man routine is an act. He talks about wanting to help exploited women now but doesn't mention he testified to smacking around multiple women in two separate trials and he has a team of bottom feeders and ambulance chasers helping him do it. Members of his own blood family want him exposed, that's how sick he is. They've reached out. Lot I want to say but can't at moment, but it's all about to start coming out now.

I mean, he says in just about every interview how he's a changed man and going to therapy to help conquer his demons--- but never mentions that the judge ORDERED him to go to therapy. His sentencing hearings were sealed so who knows the conversation that went on in there.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 01:03 AM

But I built it myself.

I wanted to expose his lies. That's all. Not a waste of time to me. Read the transcripts, court documents and it was just so outrageous I had to say something about it. Especially after he threatened me and went around slandering me. His whole changed man routine is an act. He talks about wanting to help exploited women now but doesn't mention he testified to smacking around multiple women in two separate trials and he has a team of bottom feeders and ambulance chasers helping him do it. Members of his own blood family want him exposed, that's how sick he is. They've reached out. Lot I want to say but can't at moment, but it's all about to start coming out now.

I mean, he says in just about every interview how he's a changed man and going to therapy to help conquer his demons--- but never mentions that the judge ORDERED him to go to therapy. His sentencing hearings were sealed so who knows the conversation that went on in there.

Fair enough, and I didnt mean it to come off as attacking you for doing it, if I did I apologize, I was just questioning the time to do it because as you said and the evidence and docs show hes a gigantic piece of shit...but Jr is too, and he really is not very bright at least when he was involved with the Gambino family based on what ive read

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 01:11 AM

But I built it myself.

Fair enough, and I didnt mean it to come off as attacking you for doing it, if I did I apologize, I was just questioning the time to do it because as you said and the evidence and docs show hes a gigantic piece of shit...but Jr is too, and he really is not very bright at least when he was involved with the Gambino family based on what ive read

I understand where you're coming from, no apology necessary. Would be lying if there weren't times I was reading Alite's garbage and didn't feel like I was losing brain cells.

I've gotten to know JG pretty well and I can tell you he's nowhere near anything like Alite and Anastasia make him out to be. I personally feel that if he was a dumb individual he'd be doing life and would not have been able to walk away. He wouldn't have escaped conviction in five straight trials-- there was a tax prosecution in addition to the four rico trials. Just look at the way Alite speaks and JG does-- big difference. Alite is an imbecile, JG is far from.
Posted By: bronx

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 01:41 AM

Well said.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 01:59 AM

he is a gotti fanatic ..i just do not understand why he defends gotti, when it is clear he gave info.if he wants to be his friend,, great.but like many have said, jr is less of a rat ? jr must face what he did..stop having his sister ,this guy and everyone else he has on his payroll championing the gotti name.. they are done, thanks to jr..alite is a rat who loves giving it to these gottis..jr is giving arat a platform and payday the more he fuels arat. scars said something in scarpos site, remember who and what you both were..that stands out in my mind..you are both done in the street.your tough guy status is a joke both of you.what was and what is now is shameful. so to the guy who fights for jr, you are a loyal friend to him,that is clear..my opinion .you are a tool in jrs tool box.let him come out if he really needs to and fight his own fight for once.as for arat..he is making money off the gotti name and should send them a piece and say thanks.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 02:00 AM

well said.. but can you admit jr ratted? if you can ..slam arat all you want.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 02:16 AM

Bronx it's a joke. It's just fucking weird...

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 02:19 AM

Jr gotti comes across as well spoken and a gentleman who really loves his kids.
I can give a fuck about a proffer he did and then backed out of.
Half these guys that are praised on this board as being stand up couldnt do 5 minutes in witsec. Thats rough fuckin time my man.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 02:30 AM

Maybe kasparoza is jr hahaha

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 02:49 AM

His proxy for sure, jr should have his camp ,fans etc, just back off .go live his life, spend money and not answer alite or anyone else and in time the noise goes away.if he keeps trying to say I'm not a rat or i changed my mind he fuels the fire.people on here, me included like to comment and give our opinions. if they say alite lies thats fine, i agree on some things are way out in space. but alite was nobody in that life compared to gottis..so gottis go down to fight some lies and make him credible in doing so. not all is a lie..it is just another bad divorce..they just keep fighting in the press, so they both become fair game for all of us. two numb nuts..just that alite is winning every time jrs camp says the 302 is a lie..sounds like he is trying to convince himself ..he can not convince me..the past is the past..why should he care .the street hates him.he is a real mutt to street guys,and alite is just a rat..something they both have in common.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 02:55 AM

Agree bronx, the whole thing is sad as hell. Especially this guy, defending junior and bashing alite. It's so pathetic and sad.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 03:44 AM

Hate to say it gents but you're the ones reading the threads.

If you don't want to read about Jnr or Alite. Don't click on the thread.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 05:13 AM

To the gentleman above who said that Alite is "winning"-- in actuality, he's buried himself over the last year with all his lies.

He contradicts himself in every other interview. He's delusional, and perhaps some people have let him keep talking and burying himself on purpose?

As to the proffer-- JG will be public very soon and I'll let him speak for himself. But I don't see him as a rat.

Far from it.

He went through five trials after that proffer, and no one was ever imprisoned or indicted because of it. People might say, "Oh, well he would have cooperated had he been convicted"-- but what about the damage to his family? His mother suffered strokes. His children didn't know if their father was getting a life sentence or not. It's not just him. His family suffered, I can't even imagine nor do I want to imagine the stress of having your son, or spouse, or sibling or parent go through trial after trial, especially when one was death eligible, I mean, Alite was trying to put him in jail for life for crimes he didn't even do and the government knew it.

Look how he's lying in all his interviews now? I read the transcripts, he did the same thing on the stand, and the government knew it.

If JG wanted to cooperate, he would have.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 08:19 AM

As to the proffer-- JG will be public very soon and I'll let him speak for himself. But I don't see him as a rat.

Arent you the kid who has been saying for over a year that everything is about to come out about Alite? Yet, nothing ever happens. What you are doing is embarrassing. And saying someone isn't a rat when they met with prosecutors to talk about other people and actually implicating people in murders is like calling a black person white. You need to be delusional to do it. Alite and Junior are two rats who need to go away. The fact that Alite exposed Junior as a rat is something you need to accept.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 08:45 AM

I'm not "a kid," and while yes, I did think things would start coming out much earlier-- things were held back for reasons I can not disclose.

However, being that this website, JohnAliteFacts.com went live just yesterday, I believe yes, that is proof that things are starting to come out.

You can find some of Alite's 302s on there, transcripts from his trial testimony, court documents, letters he wrote from prison in Brazil, all of which contradict the stories in his book and the lies he tells in his interviews.

There is only a small selection on there now, but it will be updated every few days. One step at a time.

Do you talk to Alite? There is an open challenge on there direct from John A. Gotti stating that if Alite can present just one shred of proof that Gotti "ratted" on him, Mr. Gotti even said he would go on live TV and apologize to him.

Hopefully you will make Alite aware of it, as I'm sure he's trying to pretend that this website does not exist.

There is concrete proof on it of John Alite being a cooperator since at least 1991.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 09:08 AM

I honestly don't give a shit if Alite was a cooperator in 1991 or 1981. No one does, except you. And no I don't talk to that lowlife lol. Did I give off that impression?

I don't care if Alite's book is 99% lies. The fact that this lowlife managed to expose John Gotti's son as a rat is something no one is gonna forget, no matter how many anti-Alite websites you make.

A rat exposed a rat. I understand Junior's anger..It doesn't get any more embarrassing. But it was his decision to meet with prosecutors and try to get a deal going by throwing two friends under the bus. Are you telling me that was Alite's decision?

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 09:31 AM

But he didn't throw them under the bus. No one was ever indicted or prosecuted. Nothing came of the meeting.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 04:50 PM

Hey Chris, you know you come across like a total flunky and sycophant right??

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

You're entitled to your opinion.

I think I did some pretty good investigative journalism and I stand by it. You just might be amazed by some of the stuff that's going to come out.
Posted By: Kash

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 05:03 PM

I guess this new launch has nothing to do with the Alite interview on Mob Talk Radio the other day... Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I think the bottom line is that Alite admits to being a cooperator while Jr insist he's not a cooperator despite the 302. Just a "weak moment". End of the day, a lot of folks would not care what Alite says if Jr would stop acting like a stand up guy. It fuels the perpetual shit slinging. Seeing 2 street guys "internet beef" is all you need to know about where they are right now.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 05:18 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
I honestly don't give a shit if Alite was a cooperator in 1991 or 1981. No one does, except you. And no I don't talk to that lowlife lol. Did I give off that impression?

I don't care if Alite's book is 99% lies. The fact that this lowlife managed to expose John Gotti's son as a rat is something no one is gonna forget, no matter how many anti-Alite websites you make.

A rat exposed a rat. I understand Junior's anger..It doesn't get any more embarrassing. But it was his decision to meet with prosecutors and try to get a deal going by throwing two friends under the bus. Are you telling me that was Alite's decision?
the end .
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 05:21 PM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

the end .

Ditto!

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 05:21 PM

Like I've said before , if the Feds hadn't put pressure on jnr to go on the stand he would still be tripping over his words he wouldn't be able to get them out that fast , he tried like fuck to do a Willie boy Johnson , no doubt about it , and 500 anti alite websites isn't gonna change that . It's fact so if I was u I would just get used to it close your website down and move on

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 05:56 PM

So,..Any good meatball recipes....lol

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 07:00 PM

I think I did some pretty good investigative journalism and I stand by it. You just might be amazed by some of the stuff that's going to come out.

Yeah, you're quite the investigative journalist, bringing back the days of Woodward and Bernstein SMH

I'm always polite and respectful towards everybody on this board, but I can't hide my contempt for you buddy, I think you are literally a teenage girl with all your gossiping and stirring shit up..

I will never take you seriously as a journalist, because you lack all objectivity and your writing skills are also mediocre at best..

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 08:31 PM

100%

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 08:32 PM

well said

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 10:47 PM

One thing that is strange. With all the boxing that Alite talks about, i dont see any record of him as an amateur boxer, a golden gloves fighter, or anything else. I was in the fight game myself when i was younger until i was 18 and i searched records as early as 1976 and there is absolutely no record of Alite anywhere. I found a few of mine. I even found the one where i got the shit kicked out of my for three straight rounds by a very tall black guy that became pretty popular. After the fight he told me i was a tough kid and never gave up. I was like " thats great, but i fuckin lost every round".
Did Alite only fight guys in bars that had no real fight training?
What kind of competitive backgrounds did the guys that Alite beat up actually have? Im curious about that, he never mentions it in any of his interviews. If Alite liked boxing half as much as he says, surely he would of joined a boxing gym since its the only place you can fight and not get arrested. This is perplexing.
Posted By: pmac

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/19/16 10:58 PM

He also said he was a prospect in college baseball. The Glory's all in his head. The roids may have made him Lil delusional.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 03:25 AM

He also claims to habe passed the series 7 exam to be a stock broker. Im not kidding, he said that.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 03:33 AM

The fact that you call that "investigative journalism" is hilarious. You've always come across as someone who was a bit too disappointed that Alite ousted Junior to be a rat, exposing Junior as a liar and a half a wiseguy. That hasn't changed.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 05:26 AM

Originally Posted By: Crash
He also claims to habe passed the series 7 exam to be a stock broker. Im not kidding, he said that.

This could be the funniest thing I've heard all week.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Lmao. So true. Alite studying and passing for the series 7 might be the most outlandish thing in this entire thread, which is really saying something.

I mean.... lol

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 09:17 AM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Lmao. So true. Alite studying and passing for the series 7 might be the most outlandish thing in this entire thread, which is really saying something.

I mean.... lol

Here's one better.
Alite has trashed the Gotti family numerous times for being spoiled brats in Howard Beach while he was growing up dirt poor, the son of a cab driver with multiple relatives living in a tiny space in Woodhaven.
But in his first interview with John Ricciutti, when talking about his proud Albanian heritage, he says that not only did his family have connections with the president of Albania, Albanian delegates would even stay at their house when they'd come from overseas.

Lol. So delegates would rather stay at their dirt poor abode than at a hotel or official housing paid for by their embassy, and even though they were connected to the president of a country, the president couldn't at least get his dad a decent job? Not even just a bump up to limo driver?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Gu9tJE4BD4&feature=youtu.be&t=6m57s

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 09:29 AM

He's also said that while he was "on the run" he boxed with Castro's sons in Cuba and fought with Chavez's armies in Venezuela.

No lie.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 10:00 AM

But he didn't throw them under the bus. No one was ever indicted or prosecuted. Nothing came of the meeting.

It doesn't matter if nothing came of the meeting. The fact that it happened is what matters. What do you think John Gotti Sr. would call a guy for doing what Jr. did? What do you think he would do? Sr. even called Carmine Persico a rat for admitting there was a mafia during the commission trial. Now Junior has written a book, talks about being made, talks about LCN, names of guys are being tossed around, names of guys who are still in the life! Only a rat would do that. Only a rat would meet with prosecutors with information about other people in hopes of striking a deal. Why do you even think he met with them? So he could try their coffee? You even got Junior on tape saying it was a "moment of weakness" lol.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 10:01 AM

Yeah, you're quite the investigative journalist, bringing back the days of Woodward and Bernstein SMH

I'm always polite and respectful towards everybody on this board, but I can't hide my contempt for you buddy, I think you are literally a teenage girl with all your gossiping and stirring shit up..

I will never take you seriously as a journalist, because you lack all objectivity and your writing skills are also mediocre at best..

It's incredibly difficult to be respectful towards someone who doesn't seem to be all there.

After seeing this website, I can't help but wonder if this Kasparoza guy is heavily medicated or something. The obsession and the dedication is frightening. Alite almost sounds sane compared to this guy lol.

I can't help but chuckle when certain posters applaud him for his work, like he's actually doing something noble.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 01:54 PM

I think you guys are being overly harsh on Gotti Jr. The kid went through how many trials? How long did they throw his ass in witsec?
He did over 6 years in prison, not counting the time in witsec.
He had a proffer, big fuckin deal. The kid wanted out and he gave them nothing that was useful...
Plus, he never went through with anything. This mob shit is dead anyway. Seriously, its like what the fuck, its 2016. The mafia !!!! Really!
As far as gotti jr being spoiled..really!!! His mother had to almost go on welfare how many times becasue his dad was always in the can ???
Gotti jr was probably a bully when he was younger, no doubt. But he really seems like a gentleman now . I have a soft spot for that mother fucker, i dont know why, but i do.
I think this guy keeps posting about Alite because Alite keeps doing it. Has Alite kept his mouth shut after getting the deal of a lifetime, Gotti jr would never even utter the name Alite.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 02:20 PM

I think you guys are being overly harsh on Gotti Jr.

It's not about being harsh. It's the hypocrisy behind the reality. We have two rats who are accusing each other of being rats. It should be difficult for any rational person to observe this and not find anything wrong with this equation.

All this he said, she said nonsense needs to stop. Weren't these guys gangsters at one point? Not even high school girls behave so naively.

What I wouldn't give to see what the average IQ is among the participants in this abnormally embarrassing cyber beef.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/20/16 02:55 PM

very well said!
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 02:37 AM

Interesting stuff kasparosa. So alite was a rat for all his career. Hate that piece of.. comes across like a lying a hole in every interview he does. He didn't meet anyone important don't believe a word and neither did a court. Few guys above got a crush on you from the obvious hard ons they seem to have for you lol. Keep posting your stuff about alite. Anyone that posts their "contempt" need to not read or reply to your posts.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 02:56 AM

i do not care what arat lied about, if you want to say he is the lowest form of life you have the right to say it.. it is your fact opinion ..i give that all to you..one thing that has zero to do with his being truthful or being a liar..he produced for the public, not the street because they knew this before arat released the 302..is jr went in a gave info to the feds..that is ratting.. does not matter if nobody got pinched..something some on here do not get..jr ratted in court by admitting he was who he was.he is a rat by saying the mafia exists ..even if the world knows it does..screw arats book..but jr ratted..

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 03:03 AM

Agree all the way bx. He would never want to enter the prison system again cause he would be checked in. Funny they say his brother in-law was such a bum or dumb but that guy even under his current indictment could always make money and he's a nyer to go out of state and fleece everybody again he has a brain.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 03:19 AM

I mean he has surporters on the street but that's paper work101 in the prison system he wouldn't have 1 friend. Look at the flip side realty TV big ants family or just people she knew in the mob didn't want to see Sammy the bulls family in bk. I still say that gotti movie never gets made even with the guy e from entourage maybe if it was turtle. Or the old bro forgot his name.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 03:26 AM

great point about carmine..he does make big money..i just do not understand him getting pinched again..putting sand in scrape to put weight on them..he also works arms and legs in his biz

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 04:45 AM

Originally Posted By: streetbossliborio
Interesting stuff kasparosa. So alite was a rat for all his career. Hate that piece of.. comes across like a lying a hole in every interview he does. He didn't meet anyone important don't believe a word and neither did a court. Few guys above got a crush on you from the obvious hard ons they seem to have for you lol. Keep posting your stuff about alite. Anyone that posts their "contempt" need to not read or reply to your posts.

Thanks.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 05:09 AM

Originally Posted By: bronx
great point about carmine..he does make big money..i just do not understand him getting pinched again..putting sand in scrape to put weight on them..he also works arms and legs in his biz

Never understood why he was still trying to get over on shit.. He's living in Cleveland and had legitimate business that makes way good money. Why try to cheat it to make more money and get yourself on the radar of the Feds.. Could have ran it legitimate and continued to make good money and stay low key .. Some of these guys just can't help themselves.. They have to scheme no matter what.. Just don't get why you would take some stupid short cuts to make extra cash when you're a millionaire .. It's a marathon not a sprint..
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 10:13 AM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo

I almost didn't even open this threas
Never understood why he was still trying to get over on shit.. He's living in Cleveland and had legitimate business that makes way good money. Why try to cheat it to make more money and get yourself on the radar of the Feds.. Could have ran it legitimate and continued to make good money and stay low key .. Some of these guys just can't help themselves.. They have to scheme no matter what.. Just don't get why you would take some stupid short cuts to make extra cash when you're a millionaire .. It's a marathon not a sprint..

I almost didn't open this thread but I'm kind of glad I did because I can see how a law abiding citizen who has never been in the street life in shape, form, or fashion can wonder why the fuck a guy like carmine wouldn't just fall back and live off the legit loot he makes. You have to understand , and I'm by no means saying I'm a gangster or on the level these guys are or were at one point but I've been in the street life and I did multiple bids behind the wall. After the first time I got sent down people were baffled by how I could ever return to that life. The street guys know. But your loved ones, your girl, your legit friends look at you like a selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone but themself. And to an extent that's true but its more than that. It's like shooting dope, you're fucking addicted to the life, the hustle, the cash flow, the notoriety, etc.... Yes it is ridiculous. Yes it is selfish. But when all you know is that way of life and the game is second nature to you, you're way of thinking cannot be changed. It's like I said. A dope head will always be an addict but through treatment they can find recovery and live a sober life. Well a street guy will always see that angle or way to take advantage of someone who's vulnerable or a way to make the easy buck. To this day I can't help but think of how I can take advantage of a situation for me benefit but I catch myself and think about the consequences, how it will effect my children, my wife, and friends and family who stood by me through my bullshit over the years. Not everyone has the same heart you or I do. Not everyone cares. Carmine is like a dope fiend who won't go to detox and refuses to work on his recovery. It's all he knows and he's either too selfish or too stupid to think about the big picture and the way his decisions will effect him and the people close to him.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 02:01 PM

Very well said Bobby, especially the selfish part. I would throw in insecurity and low self esteem as well. Lots of these mob guys or wanna be guys never felt adequate or felt that they were particularly good at anthing so they fool themselves into believing that they are some sort of clever criminal and then feel accepted. Who are they accepted by? For the most part, a bunch of insecure , selfish people who cant cut it in the real world. The nororiety aspect of this is also the insecurity aspect; its somehow adds to their self worth.
Not all criminals are like this but many are and you would never know it. Most are very insecure and uncomfortable outside of their very small environment.
I spent half my life searching for and exploiting angles until i basically found out anyone can get an angle, an angle is just a fancy term for cheating.
This also goes hand in hand with juice heads by the way. I was one of them as well.
By the way, your friends and loved ones who stand by always do until the day they decide they wont.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 05:52 PM

Interesting point Bobby about how it's an addiction. I never thought of it that way but it makes sense. Thanks for the insight bud.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/24/16 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Very well said Bobby, especially the selfish part. I would throw in insecurity and low self esteem as well. Lots of these mob guys or wanna be guys never felt adequate or felt that they were particularly good at anthing so they fool themselves into believing that they are some sort of clever criminal and then feel accepted. Who are they accepted by? For the most part, a bunch of insecure , selfish people who cant cut it in the real world. The nororiety aspect of this is also the insecurity aspect; its somehow adds to their self worth.
Not all criminals are like this but many are and you would never know it. Most are very insecure and uncomfortable outside of their very small environment.
I spent half my life searching for and exploiting angles until i basically found out anyone can get an angle, an angle is just a fancy term for cheating.
This also goes hand in hand with juice heads by the way. I was one of them as well.
By the way, your friends and loved ones who stand by always do until the day they decide they wont.

Very honest and accurate observation, I can identify with a lot of what you said.. Be it in a former life..

My motto was Tren hard, Eat Clen, Anavar give up!!! ;-)
Posted By: Jhype11

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 01:19 AM

This might be an appropriate thread to ask this question...

I was reading over Alite's testimony during the Gotti trials and he mentions a girlfriend of Vincent gotti, Robin Lynn Vitulli, who was eventually killed. She apparently slapped Peter Gotti in public and she was found dead soon after.

Her death is confirmed, but the only witness to the case is Alite, who we all know is a compulsive liar. But in this case do you think he is telling the truth?
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 01:33 AM

Its because these guys live for the feeling of "getting over"

Doesn't matter if they got 10 million under the mattress...if they can lift a pack of gum for free to get that rush they will

Who was it Massino? He was on the run and got busted for small time shop lifting? And we know he wasnt hurting for money...

Was also another story of an incredibly rich guy, administration guy ( cant think of the name now) that would always use stolen credit cards to pay for meals when he easily could have afforded it

It's in their DNA
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 01:36 AM

Originally Posted By: BobbyPazzo

I almost didn't even open this threas

I almost didn't open this thread but I'm kind of glad I did because I can see how a law abiding citizen who has never been in the street life in shape, form, or fashion can wonder why the fuck a guy like carmine wouldn't just fall back and live off the legit loot he makes. You have to understand , and I'm by no means saying I'm a gangster or on the level these guys are or were at one point but I've been in the street life and I did multiple bids behind the wall. After the first time I got sent down people were baffled by how I could ever return to that life. The street guys know. But your loved ones, your girl, your legit friends look at you like a selfish prick who doesn't care about anyone but themself. And to an extent that's true but its more than that. It's like shooting dope, you're fucking addicted to the life, the hustle, the cash flow, the notoriety, etc.... Yes it is ridiculous. Yes it is selfish. But when all you know is that way of life and the game is second nature to you, you're way of thinking cannot be changed. It's like I said. A dope head will always be an addict but through treatment they can find recovery and live a sober life. Well a street guy will always see that angle or way to take advantage of someone who's vulnerable or a way to make the easy buck. To this day I can't help but think of how I can take advantage of a situation for me benefit but I catch myself and think about the consequences, how it will effect my children, my wife, and friends and family who stood by me through my bullshit over the years. Not everyone has the same heart you or I do. Not everyone cares. Carmine is like a dope fiend who won't go to detox and refuses to work on his recovery. It's all he knows and he's either too selfish or too stupid to think about the big picture and the way his decisions will effect him and the people close to him.

Yep thats the difference between you and those guys...the fact that you have it in you and wanna get over, but are able to think of your family and consequences and stop...these hardcore guys either dont think about the consequences...dont really give a fuck about them...or just accept them as part of their life...but you are able to separate that part of it.

Good post.
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 04:27 AM

Ok apart from the criminal aspect of always wanting to rob- I know a fair bit about millionaires because some relatives of mine past n present are well off

And I'll say this about them- they are incredibly tight with their money!!! Wouldn't even pick up a dinner tab ever

They also have huge expenses ie properties worth millions and not to mention these rich guys usually have wives/ girlfriends and we all know what woman are like given a credit card

The more u make the more u spend... That's another reason these guys have to steal.

I know one guy whose engineering company is pulling in £20k a week that's $40k

But he has staff/ trucks/ equipment that has to be maintained and there's always new machinery that needs to be invested in which is never cheap.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 09:51 AM

Originally Posted By: Jhype11
This might be an appropriate thread to ask this question...

I was reading over Alite's testimony during the Gotti trials and he mentions a girlfriend of Vincent gotti, Robin Lynn Vitulli, who was eventually killed. She apparently slapped Peter Gotti in public and she was found dead soon after.

Her death is confirmed, but the only witness to the case is Alite, who we all know is a compulsive liar. But in this case do you think he is telling the truth?

I'm going to put an article up about this on the website shortly. Alite tells a different story in his FBI 302's about the incident then he is telling now and in an audio interview from October, 2014 he even said that the day after the murder he discussed it and the Gottis covering it up with a captain in the Gambino family at the time, Mikey Scars.

Specifically:

In Alite's interview with The House of Faith N Fashion on 10/10/2014 when asked by host Tobi Rubinstein Schneier what he regretted most in his life Alite said that it was not killing Vincent Gotti after learning about the murder and even mentioned that after the murder "The next day when I knew and I spoke to, I spoke to a captain in our family at the time about it, this guy Mikey Scars, and, we discussed, uh, the, the Gottis hiding that fact, and, and, letting him get away with it because he was a Gotti."

Problem: Scars was not a captain in 1985, not even a soldier and from what I gather didn't even meet JG Jr. until sometime in 86, meaning that he didn't even know Alite in 85 as he only knew him through JG Jr. (and certainly not on the personal basis that Alite is implying by alleging that they discussed the "cover up" of the girl's murder together) and the fact that Alite is lying about this incident, in my eyes, automatically makes him a suspect especially since he testified in both the Gotti and Carneglia trials to assaulting multiple women (which he conveniently left out of his book and every interview he's done).

He also left this alleged conversation out of his testimony as did Scars in all the trials he testified at and Scars would have brought it up and his knowledge of Vincent Gotti's direct involvement in the murder if it was true.

Audio link: Forward to 50:51
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dluzzi/2014/10/10/the-house-of-faith-n-fashionjohnalite

I have more evidence to this point and it will all be on the website.
People from the neighborhoods who I interviewed all said that Alite was suspected in the murder.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 01:35 PM

Tough to agree with you Kasparoza at times, on this issue from everything i have ever read or heard, scars did not know jr gotti in 85..scars and jr were made in 88..scars never mentions any woman getting killed by anyone..maybe mary bari by colombos..so you win this one big time if he says 85. if you really want to be credible, you must concede jr proffered and gave info .once you agree to that people may listen to you. i just do not see anyone liking alite on here or not thinking he made stuff up.having said that your quest to make him a villain falls flat..i do not care about that rat.or worse lying rat..which is exactly what jr admits to.he put two guys in murders they "did not" commit. another thing, alite shows his face and is out there crushing the gottis, if jrs camp stops firing back through guys like you alite burns out..the gottis are finished in the mafia..only gene has his street creds and he is damaged by jr pete vinny and richard. what i would like to see is jr and alite debate..same room..

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 03:39 PM

Tough to agree with you Kasparoza at times, on this issue from everything i have ever read or heard, scars did not know jr gotti in 85..scars and jr were made in 88..scars never mentions any woman getting killed by anyone..maybe mary bari by colombos..so you win this one big time if he says 85. if you really want to be credible, you must concede jr proffered and gave info .once you agree to that people may listen to you. i just do not see anyone liking alite on here or not thinking he made stuff up.having said that your quest to make him a villain falls flat..i do not care about that rat.or worse lying rat..which is exactly what jr admits to.he put two guys in murders they "did not" commit. another thing, alite shows his face and is out there crushing the gottis, if jrs camp stops firing back through guys like you alite burns out..the gottis are finished in the mafia..only gene has his street creds and he is damaged by jr pete vinny and richard. what i would like to see is jr and alite debate..same room..

I built that site independently. JG does not need to "fire back" through me, and as I've stated, my actions are to expose Alite, not defend JG. He does not need me to and never asked me to.

Alite is not going anywhere unless he's exposed. JG will never, ever debate him in a room. He chased him in 91, wanted nothing to do with him then and even less now. And, to quote JG-- paraphrasing-- he said that they already had their debate in the same room, in the courtroom, and he won because the jury did not believe John Alite.

He also said that if he ever sat down with Alite his mother would never speak to him again.

Soon enough JG will come forward and speak for himself. But he's not going to be pressured by John Alite. No one should be. He's buried himself in hundreds, literally, hundreds of lies and contradictions over the last year, so he's not "winning." Any victories he has are short term. He's desperate.

Last night he even said on Facebook that I tried to "intimidate" his daughter. Really? I defy him to provide proof.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 04:25 PM

Agree! Can we just admit they are two rats and move on? This is getting old.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 06:58 PM

You say you do not defend jr..could it be most think you do? look at your response to me.."his mother won't speak to him" ..alite is earning a living off the gotti name..he is winning..also you use the word "chased" come on..that is street slang and you are not from the street..a lawyer and prosecutors as proxy's for a debate? i do not want to go back and forth with you, you have an agenda.smash alite, speak for jr..that is fine.it is america. your message just does not come out right..but that is your judgement ..just follow the people on here when you post and their responses.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 08:08 PM

I've never seen anyone who so clearly has an agenda so fiercely deny he has an agenda. This guy has a FB page about Alite, a Twitter page, at least one anti Alite website, a youtube channel dedicated to exposing Alite and goes from forum to forum to post more "damaging" info about him, all the while claiming the Gottis never asked him to do anything and that he simply wants to expose Alite, because he's a "fraud" and that so he will go away. I'm sorry, but my bullshit meter is spiking.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 09:12 PM

LOL ..jr paid for all the tech, et. al. bet your house..in jr's mind he is at war with arat..

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 02/29/16 10:47 PM

If she wasn't killed by the Gottis, then there would have to be some retaliation against anyone who was suspected of being the culprit considering she was Vince's girlfriend.

Its an interesting story, I never heard of the incident before, it might be one of the few times Alite is telling the truth.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/06/16 05:31 PM

No One Threatened John Alite's Daughter

http://johnalitefacts.com/daughter/
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/06/16 05:50 PM

There are so many things wrong with this thread I don't know where to begin.

It is in extremely bad taste.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/07/16 12:39 AM

On the topic of people turning witnesses, whats the story on how Mikey Scars flipped?

From what I've read it seems like a very special circumstance where even the most loyal mobsters would have done the same...?

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/07/16 07:47 PM

Originally Posted By: Jhype11
On the topic of people turning witnesses, whats the story on how Mikey Scars flipped?

From what I've read it seems like a very special circumstance where even the most loyal mobsters would have done the same...?

You can read it here..http://www.cosanostranews.com/2015/05/michael-dileonardo-on-gotti-reign.html

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/16/16 11:25 AM

John Alite Did Not 'Know' John Gotti Sr.

http://johnalitefacts.com/johngotti/

John Alite Did Not Slap Gene Gotti

http://johnalitefacts.com/genegotti/

John Alite: Lies about Angelo Ruggiero

http://johnalitefacts.com/angeloruggiero/

John Alite Lies about all the countries he visited

http://johnalitefacts.com/countries/

John Alite: The Anti-Semite?

http://johnalitefacts.com/anti-semite/

John A. Gotti: GRADUATED from Military School

http://johnalitefacts.com/graduated/

John Alite Bought Fake Twitter Followers

http://johnalitefacts.com/twitter/
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/16/16 01:23 PM

Kasparozafacts.com

Quote:
Kasparoza will say anything to disparage John Alite.
Kasparoza has an irrational obsession with the Gotti family.
Kasparoza will do anything to portray Junior Gotti in a more positive light.
Kasparoza is in denial about Gotti's being a rat.
Kasparoza likes to be tied up and have his balls stamped on by a dominatrix wearing 6 inch high heels.
Kasparoza has a ceiling poster in his bedroom of Junior Gotti wearing nothing but Testoni dress shoes.
Kasparoza has been blocked by John Alite's Twitter 57 times.
Kasparoza's favourite movie is Gotti.
Kasparoza's favourite actor is Armand Assante.
Kasparoza's favourite book is Mob Star.
Kasparoza's favourite pastime is completing Junior Gotti jigsaw puzzles.
Think Pepperidge Farm doesn't remember all of John Alite's crimes? Kasparoza remembers.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/16/16 02:31 PM

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwnnnnnnn

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/16/16 04:57 PM

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/16/16 05:49 PM

John Alite Did Not 'Know' John Gotti Sr.

http://johnalitefacts.com/johngotti/

John Alite Did Not Slap Gene Gotti

http://johnalitefacts.com/genegotti/

John Alite: Lies about Angelo Ruggiero

http://johnalitefacts.com/angeloruggiero/

John Alite Lies about all the countries he visited

http://johnalitefacts.com/countries/

John Alite: The Anti-Semite?

http://johnalitefacts.com/anti-semite/

John A. Gotti: GRADUATED from Military School

http://johnalitefacts.com/graduated/

John Alite Bought Fake Twitter Followers

http://johnalitefacts.com/twitter/

I had never heard of any of those accusations made by Alite that you just "debunked". If you hadn't posted it on this site I would never had heard it as I barely ever intentionally read about Alite... By doing this you're publicizing Alite and doing the exact opposite of what your agenda is which is to get rid of him or whatever.

Plus, I don't think anyone cares at all.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/16/16 06:48 PM

Is it possible that Kasparoza is actually working for Alite?. If anything is helping Alite's credibility, it has to be this bullshit.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/17/16 01:05 AM

agre, but he says he does not have an agenda?

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/17/16 01:06 AM

nah..i believe he is a groupie for sure, jr makes him pick up chinese food ect

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/17/16 01:55 AM

I think it's more than that Bronx. it looks like it's an obsession with him. Unfortunately no one cares about those two rats.They are old news. I just hope he's ok. He does need some type of help.
Posted By: thedudeabides87

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/17/16 02:41 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I just hope he's ok. He does need some type of help.

I try not to post on the OC thread more enjoy reading it but this is really funny thong to say

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/17/16 04:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
I just hope he's ok. He does need some type of help.

I bet he's already heavily medicated.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 03/21/16 06:24 PM

Nobody really cares..old news..beating a dead horse.

Re: JohnAliteFacts.com - 05/20/16 11:13 PM

This is an old thread, but regarding whether Gotti jr. is considered a rat or not, isn't the information he gave during his proffer useless unless he takes the stand and testifies?

Im not sure I completely understand what a proffer is so forgive me for any naivete in the post.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET