Home

That housewives of New Jersey show

Posted By: British

That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/26/16 07:15 AM

Seen that the other day, a fine advert for Italian/Americans lol

Take it none of the guys in it are connected?
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/26/16 08:09 AM

My wife used to make me watch that shit dom theyre awful but some aimt bad to lool at or were in their day.

The one Manzo her father in law was some mob associate of tbe Lucchese or Gambino named Tiny manzo who got trunked for stealing gambling money I believe

I always thought Teresa's husband may be connected and he got convicted of mtg fraud and was big in construction as a few od them are itnwouldnt shock me if they had some peripheral connection...anyone else from north jersey able to weigh in?
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/26/16 11:45 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
My wife used to make me watch that shit dom theyre awful but some aimt bad to lool at or were in their day.

The one Manzo her father in law was some mob associate of tbe Lucchese or Gambino named Tiny manzo who got trunked for stealing gambling money I believe

I always thought Teresa's husband may be connected and he got convicted of mtg fraud and was big in construction as a few od them are itnwouldnt shock me if they had some peripheral connection...anyone else from north jersey able to weigh in?

Tiny Manzo weigh more than 400lbs and he is referenced in that jerkoff lying rat Mike Russell's fantasy novel. Here is an article on the Housewives were Tiny's killing is mentioned:
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...rticle-1.363391
Posted By: Belmont

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/26/16 02:23 PM

None of them are connected. The mortgage fraud that he commited was very typical pre 2006 since the banks/ and an unregulated mortgage industry were giving away mortgages with very little down payments.
You apply for a mortgage, inflate your income, give a phone w2( if they even ask for it), put very little down, and then get a 500 k mortgage. Now 6 months later, your home is appraised at 600k and you get a home equity, now you pocket 100 k and buy a few more homes and get home equities on those. thats basically what he did and many others.
How bout the millions who went out and obtained mortgages they really couldnt afford. Everyone blames wall street. Of course no one blames themself.
Walls streets trading of mortgage backed securities is a part of the mortgage downfall but not nearly the whole reason. Everyone thought they were real estate pro's and blindly dove into real estate despite having no experience. Hence all those fuckin house flipping shows, the bubble always bursts .
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/26/16 03:41 PM

People blame Wall Street because they began trading CDO's that they should have realized (and certainly did realize) were highly risky and they leveraged themselves to the hilt on an extremely risky asset - that ruined our economy.

The commercial banks on the other hand who began giving out inflated mortgages, they certainly share blame too - drug dealers and don't think for a second they weren't telling consumers making $50K a year that they could afford a $500K place. Consumers are dumb and get preyed on regularly.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/26/16 03:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
None of them are connected. The mortgage fraud that he commited was very typical pre 2006 since the banks/ and an unregulated mortgage industry were giving away mortgages with very little down payments.
You apply for a mortgage, inflate your income, give a phone w2( if they even ask for it), put very little down, and then get a 500 k mortgage. Now 6 months later, your home is appraised at 600k and you get a home equity, now you pocket 100 k and buy a few more homes and get home equities on those. thats basically what he did and many others.
How bout the millions who went out and obtained mortgages they really couldnt afford. Everyone blames wall street. Of course no one blames themself.
Walls streets trading of mortgage backed securities is a part of the mortgage downfall but not nearly the whole reason. Everyone thought they were real estate pro's and blindly dove into real estate despite having no experience. Hence all those fuckin house flipping shows, the bubble always bursts .

Just like the movie The Big Short Belmont?
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/26/16 04:28 PM

I met Joe G once a few years ago on the beach in Jersey -I don't watch the show. He was a really cool dude and nice.
Posted By: HandsomeMike

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/27/16 01:18 AM

My fiancee' makes me watch the show with her. I highly doubt anyone on that show has a current connection. All that attention isn't good. It's an hour a week, it sucks but you do what you gotta do, right? Thankfully I got her more into sports than she was. I really can't complain.
Posted By: Belmont

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/27/16 02:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
Originally Posted By: Belmont
Walls streets trading of mortgage backed securities is a part of the mortgage downfall bunot nearly the whole reason. Everyone thought they were real estate pro's and blindly

dove into real estate despite having no experience. Hence all those fuckin house flipping shows, the bubble always bursts .

Just like the movie The Big Short Belmont?

I didnt see the move yet, beanshooter but i plan on it. Yes, i believe the big short is what i described, You had a few very smart guys who knew the real estate market was ridiculously over priced and about to crash just like internet stocks in 2000 so they shorted the mortgage market which is totally legal. That was " the big short ".
I short stocks every now and then.

Posted By: Beenaround

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/27/16 11:37 PM

They weren't "housewives" of any made guy. They act worse than a made guy. Gives Italians a bad name.
Posted By: bigboy

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/28/16 04:22 PM

My wife and daughter like it, so I end up seeing much of it involuntarily and yes, I do think they are pretty phony- at least the women are. Joe Ag and his bro in law seem like good guys.
Posted By: BobbyPazzo

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 01/28/16 05:22 PM

The giudice's are from union ave in paterson. It used to crack me up how Teresa used to act in the first few seasons. She comes from Union ave and she acts like she shits gold. Joe is a good guy. NONE of them are connected in any way except the manzo's because of the dead old man.
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: That housewives of New Jersey show - 02/03/16 10:39 AM

image share

Only 1 episode I saw was one we're gotti was hosting a party for something
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET