Home

Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos

Posted By: baldo

Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 01:48 PM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2499943

Take it with a grain of salt....

He's got the worst job in organized crime, but somebody’s gotta do it.

Meet Joseph Cammarano Jr., the top banana on the street for the beleaguered Bonanno crime family — or what’s left of it.

MOBSTER LOCKED UP AFTER MEETING MOBSTERS, VIOLATING PAROLE

Cammarano has been anointed acting underboss, a federal prosecutor revealed in Brooklyn Federal Court last week at the arraignment of three Bonanno gangsters, but sources say he wears a second hat as the crime family’s street boss, too.

Cammarano’s promotion has the blessing of the Bonannos’ jailed official boss, Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso, sources said.

Despite the setbacks the crime family has endured over the last decade, sources say cutting off the heads hasn’t killed the beast.

The home of organized crime figure Joseph Cammarano, Jr., the new street boss of the beleaguered Bonanno crime family is shown on January, 17, 2016, on Long Island.
DAVID WEXLER/FOR NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
The home of organized crime figure Joseph Cammarano, Jr., the new street boss of the beleaguered Bonanno crime family is shown on January, 17, 2016, on Long Island.
“It’s clear they’re trying to rebuild,” a law enforcement source told the Daily News.

WOMAN BRINGS DAD'S CREMATED REMAINS TO SENTENCING OF MOBSTER

But, with an FBI target on his back, Cammarano probably doesn’t have much time to make his mark.

His father, one-time underboss Joseph Cammarano Sr., died in prison in September 2013 while serving time for a gangland murder. The family has had a succession of at least six bosses since Joseph Massino was arrested in 2003 and decided to become the highest-ranking mob rat in history. Ever since then, the family has been infested with informants and cooperators.

Cammarano Jr. “is a unique man,” defense lawyer Elizabeth Macedonio wrote to a judge in a 2007 extortion case. “He is defined by his sense of selflessness, his strong commitment to family and his endless contributions to his country and community.”

Despite the praise, the mobster was convicted of strong-arming a Colombo mob wiseguy. He served out his 27-month sentence in prison.

Known as Joe C. Jr., the 56-year-old Cammarano grew up in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, joined the Navy after graduating from high school and served on a nuclear submarine in an elite patrol unit that conducted classified missions.

His wife, Angela, is the daughter of Bonanno soldier Vito Grimaldi, who owns Grimaldi Bakery in Queens.

While he was in the can on the prior case, Cammarano and his wife “both miss(ed) the mundane aspects of their relationship like sharing tea at the end of the day,” court papers revealed.

The couple lives in a modest home in Glen Cove, L.I.[i][/i]
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 04:00 PM

It would Defo makes more sense it being some from Brooklyn rather than the Bronx , seems more plausible seeing the Bronx faction of the bonnanos is pretty much non existent
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 04:44 PM

And it seems as if mancuso dosen't have control of the family
Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: thebigfella
And it seems as if mancuso dosen't have control of the family

He never did
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 06:54 PM

Been telling folks that the power of the Bonannos now resides in Queens & Long Island, and that Glen Cove, is just one of the towns in Long Island which have an seeming obvious mafioso presence, and that being the Bonannos. A lot of captains, and well earned soldiers live and operate out there.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 06:59 PM

he is a power i believe this infact i have believed this for awhile now. The feds followed mikey noses nephew to a meeting with this guy and that guy whos got that parole pinch.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 08:16 PM

Makes sense.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 08:35 PM

States 'at the arraignment of three Bonanno gangsters'.

Any idea who this is (Santora etc)?
Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 08:37 PM

3:1 he gets orders from The Bronx.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
States 'at the arraignment of three Bonanno gangsters'.

Any idea who this is (Santora etc)?

This is what the feds said in the parole violation

Palazzolo was promoted in an attempt to thwart a move by a rival faction led by capo Joseph Cammarano Jr. to take control of the family.

Salerno was seen meeting with Palazzolo and a crew of mobsters at a Bayside Queens eatery just hours after leaving Danbury federal prison where Mancuso is being held. Others attending the restaurant session included Pasquale “Patty Boy” Maiorino and John “Johnny Mulberry” Sciremammano both reputed Bonanno members and part of an organized crime figure list Palazzolo was ordered to avoid having contact with. Prosecutors claim along with meeting these members of the “do not associate” list Palazzolo was also seen meeting with former Bonanno family consigliere Anthony “Fat Anthony” Rabito.

he NY Organized Crime Intelligence Division tipped off probation officials to the new role Salerno was playing as the Mancuso and Palazzolo go between leading to Palazzolo’s arrest on parole violations.

law enforcement claimed by arresting palazzolo they stopped violence breaking out

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/18/16 08:51 PM

frank "franky boy" salnero is the nephew of mancuso

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 01:12 AM

Isn't cammarano from brooklyn
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 01:20 AM

Am I the only one who noticed the article reaffirmed Mancuso is the official boss and that Cammarano has his new position with Mancuso's approval?

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 01:38 AM

Mancuso don't have a choice, did he approve it before or after the promotion???

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 01:58 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Am I the only one who noticed the article reaffirmed Mancuso is the official boss and that Cammarano has his new position with Mancuso's approval?

No, you're not. Time and again, we've been hearing from both law enforcement sources and credible journalists that the final word in that family is Mancuso. Why? Well, maybe because it's actually true. There's way too much bullshit on these boards. People automatically assume the power has shifted if somebody in Long Island or Queens becomes a member of the administration.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 03:09 AM

Mancuso don't have a choice, did he approve it before or after the promotion???

Why doesn't he have a choice?

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto

No, you're not. Time and again, we've been hearing from both law enforcement sources and credible journalists that the final word in that family is Mancuso. Why? Well, maybe because it's actually true. There's way too much bullshit on these boards. People automatically assume the power has shifted if somebody in Long Island or Queens becomes a member of the administration.

What you've described above has been a problem on these forums for years. Certain posters going on their own assumptions - in this case there being no way Mancuso could possibly be boss since he's from the Bronx faction of the family - so the news reports must be false. They'll then start to make assumptions about who the boss must be. We have seen that with Amuso and Crea for years now. And all these assumptions are repeated so often that they almost become accepted fact on the forum. Some posters have always been way to quick to dismiss news reports or even indictments in favor of their own guesswork or board gossip, which frankly usually isn't worth a hill of beans. It's almost like they view the real life mob as some kind of computer game where they can pick and choose who's on the throne and build their own family.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 01:38 PM

You feel to realize articles and law enforcement are wrong all the time...i guess you believe guys like sal vitale always telles the truth.and just to play your game, it was "reported"that cammarano and pallazono was fighting over leadership and the nose wanted pallazono to have it and not cammarano, being that he went to jail why wouldnt the nose pick another one of his cronies to run it??? Do you have an answer or are you waiting for someone to write about it, a snitch to talk about it or law enfrcement to give you thier best guesswork?

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 02:01 PM

Obviously the boss is going to be someone from were the powerbase is at that particular time , there is hardly anyone in the Bronx faction of the bonnanos , the powerful crews are in Long Island , queens and Brooklyn . Why the fuck would they pick a Bronx guy as boss , the most powerful crews would want one of there own as boss . I could understand it if mancuso was universally respected and well liked but he isn't , which makes even more sense that this guy ain't boss

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 03:05 PM

Exactly. No one is basing anything off what some guy says on the internet, but being from the area, it's clear the Bonanno power structure consists of Long Island & Queens guys (don't know diddily squat about Brooklyn, so I'll leave that to someone else). And that they aren't taking orders from anyone in the Bronx. It's the Daily News, they've been inaccurate on things before, only this time they aren't that inaccurate and are somewhat on the money aside from the Mancuso sentence. Yes he was okay with Cammarano being chosen, because he has no ultimate say in what goes on.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 04:25 PM

So cammarano os the new street boss...any spculation on who he might be fronting for?
Posted By: pmac

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 05:50 PM

My guess the genovese n luchese selected mancuso the boss simply cause he's from the bx and he does time. But when did he get voted boss he's been in jail since 05. So the only thing I could think of is the bosses of other family's saying he this guy is the new boss we don't care what your family wants your last boss and under rolled and almost took out all of the families. You no the feds must be scrapping massinos brain for any dirt this guy did in the past. Gonna be hard seeing the guys a well liked veteran with awards.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 06:10 PM

Pmac the Bronx genovese and lucchese factions despise Mancuso coz he killed his wife , there isn't a chance in hell they would vote him in as boss . That's my whole point , he doesn't have the support or power in his own family let alone the other families

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 09:47 PM

You feel to realize articles and law enforcement are wrong all the time...i guess you believe guys like sal vitale always telles the truth.and just to play your game, it was "reported"that cammarano and pallazono was fighting over leadership and the nose wanted pallazono to have it and not cammarano, being that he went to jail why wouldnt the nose pick another one of his cronies to run it??? Do you have an answer or are you waiting for someone to write about it, a snitch to talk about it or law enfrcement to give you thier best guesswork?

Law enforcement has a far better track record of being right than the legion of local insiders who flock to these forums to try and make everyone believe they are in a position to know what the mob is doing and are here on the Internet to tell us all about it.

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
Obviously the boss is going to be someone from were the powerbase is at that particular time , there is hardly anyone in the Bronx faction of the bonnanos , the powerful crews are in Long Island , queens and Brooklyn . Why the fuck would they pick a Bronx guy as boss , the most powerful crews would want one of there own as boss . I could understand it if mancuso was universally respected and well liked but he isn't , which makes even more sense that this guy ain't boss

That's not necessarily obvious. That's an assumption you and others have made based on your own deduction of things. And, like the Amuso/Crea thing, your opinions conflict with the official information. And after nearly 10 years on these forums I can tell you that those who conflict with the official info end up being wrong at least 90% of the time.

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Exactly. No one is basing anything off what some guy says on the internet, but being from the area, it's clear the Bonanno power structure consists of Long Island & Queens guys (don't know diddily squat about Brooklyn, so I'll leave that to someone else). And that they aren't taking orders from anyone in the Bronx. It's the Daily News, they've been inaccurate on things before, only this time they aren't that inaccurate and are somewhat on the money aside from the Mancuso sentence. Yes he was okay with Cammarano being chosen, because he has no ultimate say in what goes on.

There are many posters who go to the forum gossip and conjecture for their info before anything else. And "being from the area" usually means diddly squat and affords most no special insight.

You can say it's only the Daily News saying Mancuso is the boss, even though their info reportedly comes from law enforcement, but something tells me he could be identified as the boss in an indictment and people here would still refuse to believe it. Heck, like I said above, we already see that with Amuso/Crea.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 10:27 PM

Law enforcement has a far better track record of being right than the legion of local insiders who flock to these forums to try and make everyone believe they are in a position to know what the mob is doing and are here on the Internet to tell us all about it.

That's not necessarily obvious. That's an assumption you and others have made based on your own deduction of things. And, like the Amuso/Crea thing, your opinions conflict with the official information. And after nearly 10 years on these forums I can tell you that those who conflict with the official info end up being wrong at least 90% of the time.

There are many posters who go to the forum gossip and conjecture for their info before anything else. And "being from the area" usually means diddly squat and affords most no special insight.

You can say it's only the Daily News saying Mancuso is the boss, even though their info reportedly comes from law enforcement, but something tells me he could be identified as the boss in an indictment and people here would still refuse to believe it. Heck, like I said above, we already see that with Amuso/Crea.

if my memory is correct its was pizza who said that mancuso had no power that he was a figure head and was seen as a joke he is normally right on these things now i dont think anyone is saying mikey nose has no say in the bonanno famuly but many including myself find it hard to believe of how much power he has. Also if we are talking about law enforcment well in palazzaros parole hearing they said that there was members of the bonanno family camannaro named trying to take control of the family and that mikey nose was trying to use palazzaro as a desperate attempt to stay in charge. I think he has some influence in that family mancuso but running everything i doubt it very much

amuso/crea thing is a ridiculous argument how can a guy doing life in prison run a family yes he is the offical boss but to say he is running day to day things is crazy and steve crea is from the bronx and bronx based so it is not hard to tell the power is in the bronx

some of this is common sense guys ...

thats my opinon on this i dont have the patience to argue over a internet site who is the most powerful in the bonanno family we will see the next big indictment which is coming soon the feds are following these guys everywhere
Posted By: DB

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 10:48 PM

Who cares what title someone has anymore , times have changed , not many want that title anymore

Follow the $ and that will tell you who has real power
Posted By: Frankie_Five_Angels

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/19/16 11:25 PM

[quote/] if my memory is correct its was pizza who said that mancuso had no power that he was a figure head..... [/quote]

Everything I have ever read from Pizza Boy... where I knew the actual facts of the matter.... He's ALWAYS been spot on... no reason to think he isn't this time. ..
Posted By: Louiebynochi

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 04:36 AM

Why you do it all the time.No matter how much the Detroit fbi and Scott Bernstein who has documentaries with FBI agents who say Detroit is still active and still making people over the last 10-15 years and you refuse to believe , are you kidding me.

But as far as this argument, it's the mob. Mancuso has shooters and at the time he got elevated everybody was away or being indicted or on the way to jail, so macuso is the boss and he will be out soon and that's another big reason he got the spot instead of a tony urso or Robert Lino

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 04:44 AM

You could probably count on two hands the number of local guys from one area or another who have actually had legit info to give on these forums. And that's out of dozens of self-professed insiders over the years. I would certainly consider PB to be one of those select few legit posters. He and I agree on most things, or at least have no reason to disagree, but have "agreed to disagree" on a few issues. Though to make it clear, it's not PB's info vs mine but his info vs the feds.

As for Amuso, nobody said he's running things day to day. He doesn't have to in order to remain official boss. And the feds still say he is the boss, including in court testimony. And the idea that he's just a figurehead with no influence (like Peter Gotti) seems to be based largely on the same kind of speculative thinking - based largely on what does or doesnt "make sense" to someone (as if that matters) that says there's no way Mancuso is the Bonanno boss.

The info from the handful of proven, legit sources is fine as far as it goes. But, if history is any guide, even they have to take a back seat to what the feds say most of the time. Anyone who thinks they will find more correct info from them than law enforcement, especially over the long term, is kidding themselves.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 05:04 AM

Originally Posted By: DB
Who cares what title someone has anymore , times have changed , not many want that title anymore

+1000

Pointless argument over a Tony Danza 'who's the boss' question.

The above says it all.

There's a title and then there's the real world.

The rest is semantics.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 05:14 AM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: DB

+1000

Pointless argument over a Tony Danza 'who's the boss' question.

The above says it all.

There's a title and then there's the real world.

The rest is semantics.

Its only semantics if the person in question holds the title only. Peter Gotti, according to Capeci, is one of those. I've seen nothing that says the same for Crea or Mancuso except Internet speculation.

But I can see it now. If Mancuso is identified in some official report or indictment as the boss, people on the forums will claim it's on name only.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 05:16 AM

Why would a poster give out sensitive info on an open internet forum? I seriously doubt those type of people are trusted by the higher ups. You may get some truths, but probably more half truths.

Ivy is right on the money. The info that almost always turns out to be correct is the one that comes from law enforcement sources.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 05:36 AM

Originally Posted By: ralphie_cifaretto
Why would a poster give out sensitive info on an open internet forum? I seriously doubt those type of people are trusted by the higher ups. You may get some truths, but probably more half truths.

Ivy is right on the money. The info that almost always turns out to be correct is the one that comes from law enforcement sources.

That's always been my view. There are people who do know what's going on in the mob better than law enforcement - the mob itself. But how likely is it these people are posting away on an Internet forum?

And, how does being from an area automatically afford one special insight into things? As if you can somehow absorb info on the inner workings of the mob through your zip code.

Sure, some local guys can hear things here and there. They may see this or that mob guy from time to time. But this kind of thing isn't typically going to tell them for certain who's running things or give them the kind of info people claim it does. And, with the wealth of info available today, somebody on the other side of the planet can know just about as much as the local guy.
Posted By: Giacomo_Vacari

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 06:27 AM

Cammarano has the backing of Asaro, Grimaldi, Mannone, Santora, Sciortino and Sclafani. It stands to reason that the Bonanno Family has a ruling panel in place. No one wants the Boss spot it seems except Mancuso, who they will give it to. So there Mancuso is the Boss, and with that title comes the misery.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 03:22 PM

Where does tommy D fits into all of this? does he still have his position when he returns?

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 03:33 PM

So since we're using Newspaper articles, because you know, they get all their info from law enforcement which is always 100% legit. Are we just going to neglect the older article that GR mentioned in which Cammarano was mentioned as being from an opposing side of Palazzolo, who the article mentioned was Mancuso's latest attempt at retaining power, who at Mancuso's design was attempting to usurp the power of Cammarano, by meeting with Queens guys? The article implies he was seeking the backing for a move against Cammarano, this article mentioned Cammarano and those around him as having power. In the Asaro trial, Mancuso wasn't even named as boss at any point, it was Tommy DiFiore, whom law enforcement were calling the boss of the Bonanno's. So there you have two conflicting sources both coming from law enforcement. Yet because the law enforcement may have told the daily news, that Mancuso okayed it, we should believe it. Despite it being a complete contradiction from earlier reports, through the same exact paper?

And nobody is answering to Vic Amuso, except for maybe Nicky Scarfo Jr.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 04:14 PM

Anyone knows what ever happens with Nicky santoro. He was being held for the last 4 years on rikers. He and his co des started trial on a bunch of weird charges they were charged as a criminal ract shit. They were offers all like 10+ yrs and then it just dispeared out the news early last year. He was underboss PR maybe still is. There's a old article of Angelo prisco talking to his wired up driver in 03 04 saying mancuso is his friends and they'll make some deal on a electrical company doing the Italian festival somewhere.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 04:23 PM

So since we're using Newspaper articles, because you know, they get all their info from law enforcement which is always 100% legit. Are we just going to neglect the older article that GR mentioned in which Cammarano was mentioned as being from an opposing side of Palazzolo, who the article mentioned was Mancuso's latest attempt at retaining power, who at Mancuso's design was attempting to usurp the power of Cammarano, by meeting with Queens guys? The article implies he was seeking the backing for a move against Cammarano, this article mentioned Cammarano and those around him as having power. In the Asaro trial, Mancuso wasn't even named as boss at any point, it was Tommy DiFiore, whom law enforcement were calling the boss of the Bonanno's. So there you have two conflicting sources both coming from law enforcement. Yet because the law enforcement may have told the daily news, that Mancuso okayed it, we should believe it. Despite it being a complete contradiction from earlier reports, through the same exact paper?

+1

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/20/16 07:34 PM

guys here is what gangland reported this is not the whole article not breaking any rules here

gangland article
Last month, Bonanno capo John Palazzolo was charged with meeting with mobsters involved in an ugly dispute with a rival faction that seemed headed for violence. Another alleged problem was that several of the wiseguys at the conclave were on Palazzolo's Do Not Associate list of men he'd been ordered to steer clear of when he got out of prison. Palazzolo is slated to plead guilty today to violating that ban, but he's actually catching a break since that's the least serious of several post-prison restrictions the 77-year-old mobster was charged with violating.

Sources say federal prosecutors and Probation Department officials agreed to permit Palazzolo to plead guilty to what is viewed as a "technical violation" of his supervised release conditions because they have no evidence to back up the more serious charges that were lodged based on allegations provided by the NYPD's Organized Crime Investigation Division.

According to court records, OCID detectives reported that Palazzolo "had recently been elevated to Acting Street Boss of the Bonanno family" by the imprisoned official boss, Michael (Mikey Nose) Mancuso. The promotion was allegedly a Mancuso bid to thwart a push by a rival faction headed by capo Joseph Cammarano Jr. to take over the crime family. Cammarano is the son of the late underboss, Joseph (Joe Saunders) Cammarano, who died in prison at age 77 two years ago.

OCID also told the feds that Mancuso was using a "nephew" named Frank (Frankie Boy) Salerno, a recent inductee into the crime family, to deliver messages to Palazzolo regarding the feud with Cammarano Jr. The feds confirmed that Salerno did in fact meet with Palazzolo and other wiseguys in Queens hours after he met with Mancuso at the federal prison in Danbury on March 23, but sources say they were unable to back up the charge involving potential violence.

The charge of associating with reputed organized crime figures calls for a recommended return to prison of eight to 14 months. But sources say that prosecutors Nicole Argentiere and Alicyn Cooley have agreed with a request by defense attorney Flora Edwards to seek a prison term below the maximum called for by the sentencing guidelines.

According to court papers, Palazzolo "associated" with three mobsters on his proscribed list: former consigliere Anthony (Fat Anthony) Rabito and wiseguys John (Johnny Mulberry) Sciremammano and Pasquale (Patty Boy) Maiorino.

Edwards filed a notice stating that her client, who has been behind bars since his March 27 arrest, has agreed to plead guilty to the charge. But neither she nor prosecutors wanted to talk about it. None responded to Gang Land requests for details about the plea deal.

also in a earlier article capeci said there was more guys at that meeting i did not know where there also alot of guys got there button this is not the full article not breaking any rules

n their court papers, the prosecutors asked Brooklyn Federal Judge Nicholas Garaufis to detain Palazzolo as a danger to the community for violating his post prison restrictions against meeting with mobsters. Prosecutors also cited the aging mobster for "agreeing to assume a leadership position in a violent criminal enterprise."

Also attending the restaurant session, prosecutors wrote, were John (Johnny Mulberry) Sciremammano, 68; Pasquale (Patty Boy) Maiorino, 65; Enzo (The Baker) Stagno, 41; and Robert Caroleo, 71. Except for Caroleo, all have criminal records. But only two attendees, Sciremammano and Maiorino, were on the long list of organized crime figures that the Probation Department, which gets its info from the FBI, ordered Palazzolo to avoid.

OCID, the FBI, and the U.S. Attorney's office declined to discuss the apparent discrepancy between the respective mob rosters of "made men" cited by OCID and the FBI. Traditionally, the FBI has had more stringent rules about identifying a known associate as a member of an organized crime family.

Gang Land, which has its own high standards on the touchy subject of mob membership, hears from various sources that the Bonannos have made many new members in recent months. Allegedly, as many as 12 new members have been inducted. Sources say Frankie Boy Salerno may be one of them, if only to legitimize Mancuso's use of his nephew as a go-between with other members of the crime family.

In addition to meeting the two mobsters on the "do not associate with" list, on March 23, prosecutors wrote that Palazzolo should be detained for having conducted a lengthy meeting the day before with onetime family consigliere Anthony (Fat Anthony) Rabito in the parking lot of the Nevada Diner in Elmhurst.

In recent court sessions Palazzolo attorney Flora Edwards argued that her client "was about two and a half weeks out of surgery." Citing his poor health, the lawyer argued for home confinement rather than detention in the Metropolitan Detention Center. In a court hearing this week, Garaufis declined to remand Palazzolo, but agreed to revisit the issue later this month after Edwards submits evidence that detention at the MDC would be dangerous to her client's health.

But Garaufis has indicated that might be a hard argument to for her to win.

"I am sympathetic, but the fact of the matter is we wouldn't be here except for his alleged conduct," the judge said at a hearing last month. "He goes to lunch for hours on end and meets these people in diner parking lots. So, you can argue that he's sick, but you can also argue that, notwithstanding his medical problems, he's fit enough to engage in social contacts or other contacts with those with whom he has a relationship."

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 03:46 AM

Nobody said newspaper articles are always right. But even they have a better track record than the speculators on these forums. That's the main point more than anything. Some people on these forums are so quick to dismiss news articles or even the feds but they swallow what some nameless, faceless poster throws out hook, line, and sinker. That makes zero sense. Again, news articles aren't always right but why give Internet speculation the benefit of the doubt?

Quote:

This is a good example of what I'm talking about. You have no way of knowing that. Just more speculation.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 04:29 AM

Inside the Bonanno crime family's SI Christmas party
JOHN MARZULLI
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
January 20, 2016

It was a “family” Christmas.

The newly minted Bonanno boss Joseph Cammarano Jr., hosted the crime family's annual Christmas party at an Italian restaurant on Staten Island that was voted one of the best eateries in the city by the Zagat guide.

The six-hour food fest was held from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Dec. 16 at Bocelli Restaurant on Hylan Blvd. under the watchful eyes and cameras of the FBI and the NYPD, according to papers filed in Brooklyn Federal Court.

It was mandatory attendance for the crime family's administration, which included reputed consigliere Anthony Rabito and more than a dozen capos and soldiers, the court filings say.

The Old World-style restaurant is located in a strip mall, but the Zagat guide praised the upscale food at Manhattan prices.

A Mafia family Christmas party is held so the mob minions make a pilgrimage to the boss and give him an envelope stuffed with cash.

Former boss Joseph Massino used to hold the party in his restaurant, Casablanca, in Queens.

Cammarano, 56, controls the family's "day-to-day criminal activities," according to court papers.

Cammarano's promotion to acting underboss and street boss, exclusively reported Monday in The Daily News, is a sign that the beleaguered family is trying to rebuild after the prosecutions and defections of its members in recent years.

Bocelli's owner did not return a call seeking comment about the Christmas party.
http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-cr...ticle-1.2503900

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 04:54 AM

+1

I think everyone here forgets the 100 or so years of tradition where the boss is the boss until he dies and the fact that there's a reason why Vic amuso is still the boss and Mancuso was elected boss even though he's in jail...THERE BOTH STONE COLD KILLERS ...Mancuso shot his wife In the face,what do you think he do to joe cammarano jr if he tried to take over the family?? and we all know about Vic amuso......amuso gets money to this day...he's the boss and he's the boss until he dies or steps down voluntarily...that hasn't changed in a 100 years
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 04:56 AM

I don't think you guys understand that these guys don't have permanent 'factions'. One crews physical location doesn't determine who they support as boss, let alone their own capo. Choosing sides is part of the life these guys have survived some vicious years under scrutiny too. This guy seems capable imo, he could last 5 years, he could last 5 months. I'm willing to bet in the next year capaci writes about a power struggle involving this guy and the nose lol.

I really tend to agree with Ivy on this point as well, but I would caution using the newspapers or really most indictments to be more focused these days on selling headlines and promotions than getting these guys official titles correct.

Just my two cents. Peace fellas
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 05:22 AM

Thanks for posting, Ivy. It seems like any time a Bonanno captain takes a shit, it's reported.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 06:03 AM

Anthony Calabrese and Vito balsamo are major players

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 07:32 AM

Mancuso might be boss but from all accounts he does not get on with this guy so it is interesting who knows what's going to happen or is happening that guy getting parole violated that tells us that's not a safe leadership in that family

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 12:59 PM

How can vic amuso be calling shots when everything he say and do is being watched and recorded...he would be in a 23-1 quicker then you could blank

Also we would learn more about the situation with the bonannos when tommy d and pollazano gets out

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/21/16 01:03 PM

Mancuso is stupid, don't be suprised if he gets hit with running a criminal enterprise from behind bars right before he gets out so this topic might be mute

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 04:21 AM

How can vic amuso be calling shots when everything he say and do is being watched and recorded...he would be in a 23-1 quicker then you could blank

You could ask the same thing about Carmine Persico but I don't see anyone questioning if he's really still the boss.

Anyway, in his article today Capeci confirms that Mancuso is official boss, Cammarano is official underboss/acting street boss, and Rabito is consigliere.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 05:05 AM

Vic amuso and Mancuso has ways of getting messages out especially through lawyers and plain old fashioned jail house tricks

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 03:58 PM

Vic Amuso isn't giving out orders to anyone. It's crazy how some actually believe this stuff. Where is the recent Lucchese indictments that has shown and stated that anyone on the street answers to Vic Amuso? There aren't any. The last indictment to come down, which mentioned Vic Amuso, was the Scarfo Jr/FirstPlus thing, which is why I said what I said. Both Amuso & Scarfo Sr were named as unindicted co-conspirators, because money was supposed to be going from Pellulo & Nicky Jr, to Amuso & Scarfo Sr. Does that mean Scarfo Sr is the boss of the Philadelphia mob because one guy, his son at that, is sending him cash? No. Because no other Philly indictments of the recent past, has named Scarfo as the boss. It's the same exact thing with Vic Amuso.

"Lawyers and plain old fashioned jail house tricks"...This isn't the 70s guy. Who are Amuso's lawyers? Do you have any names? Any appeals been tried lately by Amuso? I'll wait...

And the most recent Bonanno indictment, the Vincent Asaro/Lufthansa indictment, Mancuso was NEVER named as boss, it was Tommy DiFiore. Again, these are indictments, the very same thing you like to go by Ivy, because it's law enforcement. You're going to give the Daily News more credence than an actual indictment?

And Ralphie or whoever else can call on the internet speculation and all that, and be right on one end. Yet at the very same time refuse to acknowledge that guys like PB, which you even stated yourself Ivy, is arguably one of the two most reliable sources on NY Bonanno's. He's never given reason to doubt, and because you've agreed to disagree with him at one time, doesn't mean your opinion is actually the right one. There is a such thing as street knowledge, and PB has always put that forward and like I said, has never given any of us, throughout all his time posting to doubt him. Considering that, when a guy like him says Mancuso isn't the boss, and he gets no love from within his own family, I personally, have little reason to doubt it. That's just me. Especially when news articles tend to contradict themselves and state at one point that Cammarano was apart of an opposing side of Pallazolo & Mancuso, then says Cammarano is the boss and all of a sudden Mancuso okayed it. Then Capeci puts out an article stating that while Pallazolo was trying to move up, at the behest of Mancuso, Cammarano had aspirations of moving up as well, and when he says a war was on the verge of breaking out because Pallazolo who was backed by Mancuso and his nephew, didn't find it so easy to get guys to back them, because Cammarano was in the picture. And then he ultimately jumps to the conclusion that Cammarano is boss because Pallazolo is back in jail, and then all of a sudden once again, after earlier most likely having the will to kill the guy, Mancuso okayed Cammarano's position. Capeci contradicted himself multiple times in the article, and in the end, all it did was give out the impression that Mancuso has no actual say on the street, outside of relatives.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 04:10 PM

You could ask the same thing about Carmine Persico but I don't see anyone questioning if he's really still the boss.

Anyway, in his article today Capeci confirms that Mancuso is official boss, Cammarano is official underboss/acting street boss, and Rabito is consigliere.
the reason people probably believe persico is still firmly in control of the Colombos is because the majority of the family are related to him one way or another , that's why it's more plausible , can the same be said for amuso and mancuso ??? I say NO

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 05:54 PM

Vic Amuso isn't giving out orders to anyone. It's crazy how some actually believe this stuff. Where is the recent Lucchese indictments that has shown and stated that anyone on the street answers to Vic Amuso? There aren't any. The last indictment to come down, which mentioned Vic Amuso, was the Scarfo Jr/FirstPlus thing, which is why I said what I said. Both Amuso & Scarfo Sr were named as unindicted co-conspirators, because money was supposed to be going from Pellulo & Nicky Jr, to Amuso & Scarfo Sr. Does that mean Scarfo Sr is the boss of the Philadelphia mob because one guy, his son at that, is sending him cash? No. Because no other Philly indictments of the recent past, has named Scarfo as the boss. It's the same exact thing with Vic Amuso.

"Lawyers and plain old fashioned jail house tricks"...This isn't the 70s guy. Who are Amuso's lawyers? Do you have any names? Any appeals been tried lately by Amuso? I'll wait...

And the most recent Bonanno indictment, the Vincent Asaro/Lufthansa indictment, Mancuso was NEVER named as boss, it was Tommy DiFiore. Again, these are indictments, the very same thing you like to go by Ivy, because it's law enforcement. You're going to give the Daily News more credence than an actual indictment?

And Ralphie or whoever else can call on the internet speculation and all that, and be right on one end. Yet at the very same time refuse to acknowledge that guys like PB, which you even stated yourself Ivy, is arguably one of the two most reliable sources on NY Bonanno's. He's never given reason to doubt, and because you've agreed to disagree with him at one time, doesn't mean your opinion is actually the right one. There is a such thing as street knowledge, and PB has always put that forward and like I said, has never given any of us, throughout all his time posting to doubt him. Considering that, when a guy like him says Mancuso isn't the boss, and he gets no love from within his own family, I personally, have little reason to doubt it. That's just me. Especially when news articles tend to contradict themselves and state at one point that Cammarano was apart of an opposing side of Pallazolo & Mancuso, then says Cammarano is the boss and all of a sudden Mancuso okayed it. Then Capeci puts out an article stating that while Pallazolo was trying to move up, at the behest of Mancuso, Cammarano had aspirations of moving up as well, and when he says a war was on the verge of breaking out because Pallazolo who was backed by Mancuso and his nephew, didn't find it so easy to get guys to back them, because Cammarano was in the picture. And then he ultimately jumps to the conclusion that Cammarano is boss because Pallazolo is back in jail, and then all of a sudden once again, after earlier most likely having the will to kill the guy, Mancuso okayed Cammarano's position. Capeci contradicted himself multiple times in the article, and in the end, all it did was give out the impression that Mancuso has no actual say on the street, outside of relatives.

Like I said, the FBI said in fairly recent court testimony that Amuso is still the boss. Capeci went as far as to retract what he had said and reaffirm Amuso is still the boss. What more do you need? Gotti was never indicted again after he went to prison. Does that mean he wasn't the boss anymore?

With all due respect to PB on this, he's wrong about Mancuso. And so are the rest of you who are STILL too stubborn to admit it. It's no longer just the Daily News saying it. We also have Capeci and a federal detention memo saying the same thing - that Mancuso is official boss. And that's different from what was said about DiFiore - that he was only acting boss. Anyone who gives more credence to an Internet poster, no matter who it is, than Capeci and law enforcement is a fool.

And I figured that once it was further verified Mancuso is the boss, the song and dance would change with you guys and you'd say hes just boss in name only. Hard time appointing his acting boss? Persico had most of his family rebelling against him at one point. Was he no longer the boss?

the reason people probably believe persico is still firmly in control of the Colombos is because the majority of the family are related to him one way or another , that's why it's more plausible , can the same be said for amuso and mancuso ??? I say NO

I'm aware of that but the argument was how could Amuso still be giving orders when he's in prison. You could say the same thing about Persico, or Gigante and Gotti before they died, but nobody is questioning if they were the boss.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 07:33 PM

[quote=IvyLeague][quote=thebigfella]How can vic amuso be calling shots when everything he say and do is being watched and recorded...he would be in a 23-1 quicker then you could blank

IVY LEAGUE: I'm aware of that but the argument was how could Amuso still be giving orders when he's in prison. You could say the same thing about Persico, or Gigante and Gotti before they died, but nobody is questioning if they were the boss.

Not to stir up more shit but, didn't Amuso get word out of prison to have Scarfo Jr. straighten out with his family? There are others in prison, less known who I'm sure can pass out info to the outside on behalf of any Boss or captain.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 07:46 PM

The capo chilli was violated did like a year got off parole and was at this Christmas party. He's a lifer. The daily news posted some pics. Like the judge said same old story. The feds crushed this family put like 2/3 of the family away for a decade and they picked up right were they left off. This new boss seems highly respected he got a old guy like chilli coming up from Florida to pay his respects. Side note one of chilli's kids a made guy just did 25 yes he probably there.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/22/16 07:54 PM

Unless there is a soldier or capo posting on this forum you cannot accept someone's word as the be all and end all.

How much could someone reasonably know, regardless of their geographical location?

You may be a knockaround guy or hear something from someone who knows someone who knows someone who babysat the son of someone who knows someone who is in the mafia but to me, that sounds like a great way of knowing a morsel of what's really going on and when you pass it through the wires, that sliver of truth gets lost in translation.

I'm sorry. The Feds word and Capeci's word is what I'm going with. Even when they're wrong they probably know more than the "insiders".

As Ralphie said. You think someone is going to air someone else's - a mobster of all people - dirty laundry on a forum if they are really close to these people?

Would they really have the balls?

And you think it's that hard for the Amuso, Persico, Gigante or Gotti's to pass on orders from prison?

Look at some of the jailhouse pics that make it look like they are at holiday camp. It can't be that hard.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 06:36 AM

This is an interesting debate, I got a few questions;
Why exactly can't you all be right at the same time? The argument, the key argument to me, seems to be if Mancuso has ANY power at all. It seems clear he has some power, also seems clear there are factions in the family that he has to respect and appease in order to keep his own power secure. What the fuck exactly is new about any of this? How is this situation, (minus Galante) any different from the Rastelli situation? Wasn't he official boss too? And didn't he have difficulty with the powerful factions in the family? Wasn't he in jail most of his reign, and dependent on the capabilities of the guys on the street loyal to him?
It seems clear to me, Mancuso HAS to have the backing of at least two of the families, it seems to be where a lot of his authority comes from. You kinda gotta ask yourself, WHY is Mancuso powerful, someone mentioned he had to have been made boss when he was still locked up. Maybe the other family bosses see that as an attractive situation. Any joint operations, or anything new, Mancuso couldn't be privy to because he's been inside, plus he doesn't talk, so maybe the other fams don't give a fuck if he killed his wife, maybe it's more important to them that they have a guy in that spot that just shuts his mouth first, everything else they are like, " Well, we can deal with it.."
This thing about him killing his wife, I gotta say, come on, guys done waaaaay worse shit than that that the mob has overlooked. The genovese despising him for that? The same fam that woulda made Granello,boss if Genovese said so? Same fam with, who was it? Trigger Mike that did abortions for fun or some shit?
I honestly think you guys just like to argue lol, any thoughts...
Posted By: Camarel

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 06:44 AM

Can you use paragraphs? Seriously no idea about anything you said because that shit gives me eye cancer.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 06:48 AM

Fucking hell, i spot a Mancuso reference or two along with the obligatory BIG CAPITALIZED IMPORTANT WORDS

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 07:15 AM

Thanks for proving my point exactly, Caramel (And if you want to start off nasty, get the fuck outta my face with that sweet ass name lol)
But back to the point, you had nothing to add to the discussion, but an insult, starting a useless arguement...
I suppose I COULD go back and edit the post, just for you, lol. But you didn't ask nice...

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 07:17 AM

And I actually did make paragraphs, for some reason my indentations don't carry over, it's something like the auto spell check thing....

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 07:17 AM

See it did it again, knew I wasn't crazy lol

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 07:27 AM

Also, I've seen respected posters on here, like Bronx and Pmac, they aren't trying to win any fuckin essay contest, and I don't see people breaking a guy like Furios balls cause he uses a little broken English, so miss me with that bullshit man...
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 08:24 AM

Idk about all the back and forth over reliable sources and frankly dont care..I trust PB's street insight and I also take whats written and said by LE ..doesn't have to be one or the other..mikey nose may be official boss, but based on the surveillance photos and the entire fam basically showing up to give envelopes to Cammarano id say its clear he has the day to day power on the street..and not to mention thats in line w what PB actually said which was that Mancuso may be named boss by the feds and or Capeci but he wont be the power in 2019 when he walks outta jail...if cammarano manages to not get indicted between then which isnt likely than imo hed remain the power..just my opinion of course

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 09:24 AM

mancuso recently got moved to a prison in texas it would be hard to communicate with guys now

not saying he is the "offical boss" but capeci has shown us who the power is that is what matters

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 09:40 AM

Yes GR, THATS the type of shit you should pay attention to...

Like I said,I think he is official boss, like Rastelli, and I think he is basically ineffectual, just like Rastelli, or even Vitale as underboss, with the title.

The only thing I don't agree with, is that the other families wouldn't elevate him because they despise him, shit, guys despised Gotti. Plus I feel like, it's just history repeating itself, Rastelli- Mancuso, Brasco- Massino; it's like the Bonnano family has almost been in receivership since Joe Bonnano, monitored by the Commision, that's why I think the other families might be backing Mancuso, as a response to the treachery of Massino.

You want to know if Mancuso is powerful? Well how powerful are the guys loyal to him? Is his nephew respected like Massino was respected? Does his nephew have a conduit to other bosses? If not, then Cammarano IS the power, but it seems he can't make any moves to remove Mancuso, any more than Crea can remove Amuso, you know what I mean?

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Beanshooter
[quote=IvyLeague][quote=thebigfella]How can vic amuso be calling shots when everything he say and do is being watched and recorded...he would be in a 23-1 quicker then you could blank

IVY LEAGUE: I'm aware of that but the argument was how could Amuso still be giving orders when he's in prison. You could say the same thing about Persico, or Gigante and Gotti before they died, but nobody is questioning if they were the boss.

Not to stir up more shit but, didn't Amuso get word out of prison to have Scarfo Jr. straighten out with his family? There are others in prison, less known who I'm sure can pass out info to the outside on behalf of any Boss or captain.

That was in the mid-90's. Scarfo Sr. also had a large part to play in that. Also, the whole situation with Scarfo Jr & The Perna's kind of showed what guys think about Vic Amuso and his say so. That isn't to say everyone felt that way, as it's been said Scarfo's backing during his plans to "take over Philly rackets", were Lucchese guys who were loyal to Amuso, as well as a few guys from the other families. But the plan never went through, which again, goes to show that Amuso's strength was waning. Now we're in 2016, it's a totally different era NOW than what it was in the 90's. I just don't find Amuso having any say in current Lucchese going on's as a very viable possibility.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/23/16 11:33 PM

Is it true that the nose was just a soldier before VB made him his acting boss??? If so it would explain why he dosen't have any respect

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/24/16 06:11 AM

Gents.

For those who believe Crea is the power v Amuso?

Give up the argument for the other side will never be convinced.

For those who believe Amuso holds the true and encompassing title?

Give up the argument for the other side will never be convinced.

Let's all save ourselves the grief and stop pointlessly banging heads eh.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/24/16 11:13 AM

@SonnyBlackstein

+1, you know, no bullshit, for a long time, I actually thought Crea was fronting for Migliore, I mean the guy was at Appalachian at like 24, and supposedly was making like 50 grand a week, or a day in gambling? In the 50s? Casso tried to kill him, he was too respected, I think he knew what was up.....
But he's another example of a guy who's power and respect are out of proportion to his rank, this stuff is not set in stone its water, and these guys are playing chess in 3D.
But on the whole, if we can just stop arguing for a second and take stock, you will see that the guys in this thread knocked it out of the park, there really is no REASON for disagreement lol....
Posted By: Strax

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/24/16 11:16 AM

Joseph Cammarano Jr
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/24/16 01:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Strax
Joseph Cammarano Jr

Look at that cheshire cat grin. I bet he's wishing that was a cuban dong he was smoking and not a cuban cigar.

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 12:05 AM

Originally Posted By: CabriniGreen
Thanks for proving my point exactly, Caramel (And if you want to start off nasty, get the fuck outta my face with that sweet ass name lol)
But back to the point, you had nothing to add to the discussion, but an insult, starting a useless arguement...
I suppose I COULD go back and edit the post, just for you, lol. But you didn't ask nice...

Caramel?

My main problem with the way you write is that i'm actually interested in what you have to say, so it is incredibly annoying to read through a six paragraph post in one. Eye Cancer was an apt description.

Anyway if you took that as an insult then i should just stop. Carry on....
Posted By: azguy

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 12:16 AM

I think it's more laughable people think Perisco is the boss...yeah, maybe in name only, but come on, who they heck does he know on the street. you think they are asking his approval to make guys? Does he even know the heads of other families, etc.

If someone dropped or used his name people would be like "what, who, isn't he dead, etc" laughable...

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 01:56 AM

Not really. If you look at his extended blood family they compromise a dominating proportion of the Columbo family.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: azguy
I think it's more laughable people think Perisco is the boss...yeah, maybe in name only, but come on, who they heck does he know on the street. you think they are asking his approval to make guys? Does he even know the heads of other families, etc.

If someone dropped or used his name people would be like "what, who, isn't he dead, etc" laughable...

Ridiculous post. Like one of the best posters on this forum said. 'Mobsters in jail sometimes know more then the guys on the street' It all depends if you're still relevant I guess, and Persico will be until he dies.
Posted By: azguy

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 02:53 AM

lol, he went to jail 30 years ago, freakin 30, who could he know?? You guys are snake fanboys if you think he knows anything, probably hasn't spoken with his son in 20 years

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 07:08 AM

What can I say, the boards are starting to transform me to do their evil bidding!!

But hey man, if there was no ill intent then my apologies, like I said, I woulda edited the post, lol carry on my friend....

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 07:10 AM

I'm All about stopping all the bickering....

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/25/16 07:23 AM

You gotta understand how power and respect works; Think the Soprano episode where they meet the crippled, but HIGHLY respected Naples boss...

That respect alone allowed his daughter to rule basically in his stead, you should read Machiavelli, it explains a lot about the importance of family in maintaining power structures.... And passing on wealth...
Posted By: tt120

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/26/16 12:48 AM

yeah i dont think the persicos will ever be out of the picture. there are too many of them and even though carmine has been in jail for 30 something years his name and rep will never die. not to mention all of the cousins and inlaws that are involved. there will always be a persico helping the colombos even if they aren't directly in the administration, whatever admin is in place is set to help the persico's interests and bottom line. carmine and even his son may not know whats going on day to day, but one of the inlaws, cousins, nephews, grandkids, or his other "legit" son definitely do

carmine must have been an animal on the street and good to those around him, because it looks like he's had more time locked up than free; he built up his resume in a relatively short amount of time
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Joseph Cammarano street boss for Bonannos - 01/26/16 03:32 AM

To me this whole argument is pointless... It's part of the reason why I don't post as often as I used to, that and I'm not sitting with endless time on my hands anymore lol. I still enjoy reading everyone's posts because it's interesting to see others perspective on the life. I would wager my perspective on the life is greater than most here. I don't really have much to share that I think you guys would be interested in or i feel like my knowledge is too personal to want to comment. If I see something I know is blatantly wrong I'll speak up like I always have.

I personally don't get my feelings hurt if you guys don't believe me at all, I'm sure some of the online friends ive made have shit talked me in my absence because I don't really give two shits about someone's reputation online or off. There's several guys here who I think over exaggerating their own level of knowledge, pb and bronx aren't examples of this to me. I like them both personally and can match enough of their info personally to know their the real deal. But as i cautioned ivy, no one knows everything. The life is one big grey area. There is no good and no bad, it's eat or be eaten. A guy like porky z could have easily told people he was out when he gotten out of ft dix or whatever. I mean it's a pretty common thing. You talk to a family member or a member of the crew without a record you can hire on a job. Disinformation has been used by these guys for years, use your gut when it comes to info from these boards and anywhere else.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET