Home

Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r..

Posted By: hoodlum

Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/05/16 07:56 AM

Serp ,can u please solve the mystery of EXACTLY where phil disney's apt. was & what it is today..some posters,myself included,irish italian mix,& others are behooved by this new entity???,,thanx ,if ur out there somewhere.(hoodlum)
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/05/16 06:03 PM

What exactly do you want to know about it . It's was very close to Lucy the elephant I am right down the street and across the street from the Ivory bar and night club that's what it was called then .

I think the house had three apartments in it and he had the top one if I remember right .
Posted By: tjonezee

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/05/16 07:49 PM

Serp, it was reported in those wiki-leaks a few years ago that McFillin might be part of Merlinos crew down in Florida. Wasn't he considered very tight with the elder Scarfo back in his day? Seemed like a strange alliance given the past.

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/05/16 11:02 PM

Don't know now but years back yes . If these guys don't go legitimate they get threatened into kicking up or they voluntarily just back in and fall inline .

I just could never get it Skinny had zero support from guys outside his block and pulled it off.. Well him getting so lucky by not getting killed four times or more gave him staying power but still it just goes to show you how bad things were even in NY at that time that they could not get anything going to put who they wanted in !!!!

Just fucken crazy from the days when my pop and my dad a I were brought up ... Back then he would not last the night !!!!
Posted By: Curiosity

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/05/16 11:20 PM

Just curious Serpiente. Seeing as you knew Joey and his crew. Who, out of the people left on the street after the indictments in the 80s, do you think should have taken control of the family? Like, who would have been the best option to keep the family running smoothly?
You're saying Joey didn't have much support. Who would have had enough support though?
Many interesting what ifs had someone besides Joey became the boss.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/05/16 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Curiosity
Just curious Serpiente. Seeing as you knew Joey and his crew. Who, out of the people left on the street after the indictments in the 80s, do you think should have taken control of the family? Like, who would have been the best option to keep the family running smoothly?
You're saying Joey didn't have much support. Who would have had enough support though?
Many interesting what ifs had someone besides Joey became the boss.

Are you trying to get Gangsterbb's Underboss whacked? He can't answer that.

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 12:33 AM

Never knew Joey , know about , he was a teen when he was around here . And he was never with us he was with the kids or teens . Only know about him from first hand people even his family .But he was around the house trying to be nice to sr. And making it look good in front of his dad .

Yogi and I spent the most time together out side of Phil before he had no time to hang .trust me he had Skinny down . If I remember right Skinny was not down often after he was 17ish just a wise kid.

And as far as his crew they were kids also and only one or two would come down with him when he was down as a so called friend of Jr.

As far as who I think who should of taken control of the family we already know that there was not to many guys left on the street and the ones that were they were earners . If it was me out of the young guys in Philly that I did not know it would of been Mike Chang .
Posted By: italy100

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 01:06 AM

Scarfo had a place near Pacific and S.33rd in Longport not there anymore but wouldnt be suprised if family still owned it seeing they have a ton of real estate in area people living in multi million dollar home that is there now do not resemble any of the Scarfo's but it is a big family they could still own it houses are to big and close together now suprised no one has mentioned Barrels lot of mafioso in there Rugnettas lived close by too
Posted By: italy100

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 01:34 AM

Abate (top guy in Luchese) lived right there too on Atlantic ave in Margate house recently sold not sure exact address but transaction was in paper Catherine Abate was seller his daughter

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 04:18 PM

Italy 100 : How do you guys find this stuff out . You are right Nick sr had a spot in Margate very close to longport border on Colgate ave and he had a couple others but not in his name so don't know if Feds ever knew about them .

There were many old timers with property here Atlantic City embraced gangsters and organize crime I don't think we had a mayor that wasn't involved in OC till they took Mike Matthews down .
Before that all City officials and politicians were on the take for the most part . It truly was the worlds playground as they called it ....

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 07:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Serpiente
Italy 100 : How do you guys find this stuff out . You are right Nick sr had a spot in Margate very close to longport border on Colgate ave and he had a couple others but not in his name so don't know if Feds ever knew about them .

There were many old timers with property here Atlantic City embraced gangsters and organize crime I don't think we had a mayor that wasn't involved in OC till they took Mike Matthews down .
Before that all City officials and politicians were on the take for the most part . It truly was the worlds playground as they called it ....
Geez....all i asked was a simple question & all these ppl startup ..i'm sorry if u feel harassed..by the way serp, happy new year,i hope ur not freezing ur ass off down there,it's only gonna get worse.Walked my lab on the beach the other day @l.b.i.& it was fuckin'nasty!!!
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 07:23 PM

If you don't want other people to contribute, why don't you just send him a private message instead of blasting his name across the forum?

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 07:27 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
If you don't want other people to contribute, why don't you just send him a private message instead of blasting his name across the forum?
ur right ,i guess
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 07:29 PM

Sorry that came across as mean. I just don't understand why you're upset at other people posting.

Re: Serp,come out,comeout where ever u r.. - 01/06/16 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
ur right ,i guess
note: i did include other contributers,so i guess i'm looking 4 other opinions,i stand corrected.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET