Home

Any chance of a "Big Joey" book?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/15/15 02:54 AM

I am unfamiliar what the rules are for his deal with the government but, I assume that he is unable to profit from such a book. I'm sure this makes it unappealing to him personally but, I am sure that Gravano and Leonetti had the same type of stipulations once they cut their deal....They were able to write a book. So was Gotti Jr. and Alite.

Would definitely want to hear the truth from the horse's mouth.

I think all high ranking members have a lucrative life insurance policy that is often left untapped.....They should write their memoirs and leave to wife and kids if money is ever a problem.
Posted By: Philly_Broadway

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/24/15 05:43 PM

I am not so sure that they can't profit from a book unless something has changed. I know Henry Hill got money from his and supported his drug and drinking habit from the money. I think Sammy the bull also received money from his book. I believe some of the families of the people he killed or had killed sued or are suing him for the money.
Posted By: mackinblack007

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/24/15 09:50 PM

He would get hit if anybody found out where he is, don't expect any interviews or anything from him or his brother in law.

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/24/15 09:51 PM

And its not the american families he has to worry about.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/24/15 09:52 PM

i know the mob dont really hit rats anymore because of the heat but i think if they knew where someone major like massimo and vitale was they would get hit i do believe that

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/24/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
i know the mob dont really hit rats anymore because of the heat but i think if they knew where someone major like massimo and vitale was they would get hit i do believe that
The montreal boys hit people in Italy, Mexico and Jail, they play for keeps, sending there boss away will never be forgiven.

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/24/15 09:55 PM

I would think somebody is gonna punch Chris Pacello's ticket someday.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/31/15 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: mackinblack007
I would think somebody is gonna punch Chris Pacello's ticket someday.

Chris has an instagram account which he documents his every move he is easier to find than a whore in a wheore house.He is basicly giving up on protecting himself because he knows none is coming for him
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 12/31/15 02:44 AM

Montreal has more pressing issues to worry about right now than Joey Massino.
Posted By: tiger84

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/01/16 12:39 AM

Joey wont write a book unless he profits from it so if son of sam laws are in effect he wont do it he is all about money and nothing else.He could give a fuck about telling people what a badass he was he just wants money
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/04/16 05:40 PM

So Massino didn't co-operate with the writers of the two books about him, King of the Godfathers & The last Godfather??
Posted By: pmac

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/04/16 06:14 PM

[b][/b]No. It's written by newsday writter Anthony destefano. It's a great book I wonder if he updated it after massinos times on the stand. I don't see it in Barnes n noble anymore. I think it's the best mob book about them in the 21 century. Massino not fighting a book his family's still owns real estate in NYC don't want to screw that up for a couple $$ probaly 25k. Sal vitale I wonder. Lil al waited like 8 10 yrs after he was finally wanted by a judge I think around 2006. He flipped in 91 and got sentenced around 06. I still wonder when the cop killer dino calabro from the colombos gets sentence they been postponing forever they don't need him in anymore trials and the fact no jury believes him think he gets 20.
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/05/16 02:36 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Massino not fighting a book his family's still owns real estate in NYC don't want to screw that up for a couple $$ probaly 25k.

Yeah. Didn't his wife get to keep the house? I don't think he needs the money. And he was a low profile guy to begin with.
Posted By: majicrat

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/05/16 08:24 PM

It seems to me there is no chance of him writing a book since there is really no reason for it unless he decides he's as noble as Joe Bonnano felt he was when he wrote his self serving book. And, for what its worth, even if he did, no one is going to whack him those days are so far gone in the American Mafia that I doubt they even have the killers to do it the right way. The guys today are criminals, not gangsters big difference.

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/05/16 08:43 PM

I nerded out won day and listen to some shity recordings of massino testimony against vinny gorgeous whoever recorded it broke a federal law by doing it. His tells alot how at first he didn't want to be made but once rusty went to jail in 76 he had to or galante would take him out.

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/05/16 08:44 PM

If one day they just publish his testmony like you can find Micky scars that be the shit. It's a horrible listen don't bother that guy has the strongest NY accent I've ever heard.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/05/16 10:30 PM

Originally Posted By: BennyB
Yeah. Didn't his wife get to keep the house? I don't think he needs the money. And he was a low profile guy to begin with.

I did read that Josephine did get to keep the house but does anyone know if she still lives in it?

Would be kind of odd if she did since Massino's biggest worry was he feared his wife would divorce him but, what is the point of being married to a woman you cannot live with?
My gut says she sold this house and is somewhere hiding with Big Joseph.
Posted By: Peccatore

Re: Any chance of a "Big Joey" book? - 01/08/16 06:55 PM

Josephine Massino is wealthy and has traveled with female friends.

I want to know if Josephine Massino will see Joseph Massino after his freedom.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET