Home

Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....?

Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/09/15 11:47 PM

I haven't seen photos of ANY of the people below in over 20 years, except Casso's interview maybe 15 years ago.

Since they were released:
Benny Eggs
Christie Tic
Matty Guglielmetti

Jailed:
Anthony Casso
Bruno Indelicato
Carmine Persico

Member:
Albert Gallo
Posted By: Jimmythepen

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/10/15 01:10 AM

Christie Tic was released on a compassionate kind of release wasn't he? Suggesting he's very ill. Benny Eggs is in his 90's and he's also very ill from what I've read. So I doubt there will be any recent photos of them.

On the others, I'm not sure. The photo thread is often updated but mainly it's of figures of decades gone by. Pretty sure there is a recent-ish one of Persico though with some prison friends.
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 02:22 AM

any recent pics of little nicky scarfo?he's gotta be almost 100 by now
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 03:08 AM

Originally Posted By: americafyeah

Yes, there have been posted a couple in the rare photos thread on the top of this real life OC page, a few weeks ago..

He looks surprisingly well considering his age and his circumstances..
Posted By: fergie

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 03:16 AM

Bruno indelicato could tell some interesting stories, married to Jimmy Burke's daughter, hit Gigante and connected to the 3 capos murder
Posted By: americafyeah

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 04:58 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Yes, there have been posted a couple in the rare photos thread on the top of this real life OC page, a few weeks ago..

oh cool.was it the pic where he's standing next to like a gay,black dude? or are there newer ones?couldn't find it in the thread.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 02:25 PM

Anyone have a photo of Skinny joe sister maria in the 80s and today ?
And a nicky scarfo sr photo ?
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 02:46 PM

he is 86 not really near a 100 but he does look good for his age

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 05:41 PM

scarfo sr keep the force for when at 103 y will be out,so he and his son (if we'll be out of jail) will whacked skinny joey and re-conquest Philly. lol lol lol

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 06:32 PM

Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
scarfo sr keep the force for when at 103 y will be out,so he and his son (if we'll be out of jail) will whacked skinny joey and re-conquest Philly. lol lol lol

Don't laugh! He may actually live to see freedom....He definitely has the longevity gene in his family AND people who aren't big physically, tend to live longer lives due to the heart not having to work as hard.
His uncle Nicky Buck was 85 I think AND a huge smoker.
His mom was over 90, if I can remember from Leonetti's book (not sure if she smoked)
Nicky wasn't a smoker and looks good for 86

Antonio Pollina lived to 102

But on a serious note: If he did get out at 103, I really wonder what would be his first order of business?

He may need a wheelchair and I am sure he would not be allowed near any gangsters.

Would probably search the world with a 38, mostly retirement homes, for 80 year old Philip, providing HE is still alive in 2033.

Does anyone think that he has changed his ways an made peace with all he has done, especially since Jr.'s incarceration?

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Thanks, will look through the pages

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 06:40 PM

Hey Billy Brizzi, are referring to this one posted by Moe?

Originally Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Christopher Furnari.

If so, there is NO WAY that is recent. Has to be from Commission Case era.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/13/15 06:52 PM

I was talking about Nicky Scarfo, not Christy Tick..

It was the one where he was in prison with Vic Amuso and some other guys and one were he poses with a short black guy with glasses also in prison, ofcourse I don't know if these pictures are from 15, 10 or 5 years ago..
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 05:05 AM

Originally Posted By: fergie
Bruno indelicato could tell some interesting stories, married to Jimmy Burke's daughter, hit Gigante and connected to the 3 capos murder

I'm sure you meant Galante, and as far as the 3 capos, he was a victim that was forced to hideout with a contract on his head.
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 08:52 AM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Don't laugh! He may actually live to see freedom....He definitely has the longevity gene in his family AND people who aren't big physically, tend to live longer lives due to the heart not having to work as hard.
His uncle Nicky Buck was 85 I think AND a huge smoker.
His mom was over 90, if I can remember from Leonetti's book (not sure if she smoked)
Nicky wasn't a smoker and looks good for 86

Antonio Pollina lived to 102

But on a serious note: If he did get out at 103, I really wonder what would be his first order of business?

He may need a wheelchair and I am sure he would not be allowed near any gangsters.

Would probably search the world with a 38, mostly retirement homes, for 80 year old Philip, providing HE is still alive in 2033.

Does anyone think that he has changed his ways an made peace with all he has done, especially since Jr.'s incarceration?
That's a very interesting & thought provoking post IImix...thank u .

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 09:43 AM

Maybe this is a photo of Scarfo Sr,from the article is unclear.

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2014/03/witness-describes-mob-associates-lavish.html

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 11:48 AM

http://www.fivefamiliesnyc.com/2014/03/witness-describes-mob-associates-lavish.html

Have seem this one Furio, thanks anyways.....Believe this is at least 4-5 years ago. That is the guy who Scarfo Jr. went down with for the mortgage company takeover. He is also
in jail now and, since he has jeans and a metal belt, this cannot be taken while he is also in the can.

I even seen the one with him, Amuso and, a bunch of inmates....Scarfo has on different colors than everyone else in the photo... I believe this photo is the MOST recent one, although I cannot locate in my collection.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 01:41 PM

Kinda looks like Nelson Mandela.
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 02:00 PM

The picture above is 8 or 9 years old . He is looking much more frail these days .

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 03:53 PM

Originally Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Have seem this one Furio, thanks anyways.....Believe this is at least 4-5 years ago. That is the guy who Scarfo Jr. went down with for the mortgage company takeover. He is also
in jail now and, since he has jeans and a metal belt, this cannot be taken while he is also in the can.

I even seen the one with him, Amuso and, a bunch of inmates....Scarfo has on different colors than everyone else in the photo... I believe this photo is the MOST recent one, although I cannot locate in my collection.

So the man with petrullo (the nicky jr friends) isn't scarfo sr ?
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Anyone have/seen recent photos of.....? - 12/15/15 03:58 PM

If you are asking me ? It is him , but back in 2006 ish ... And the only photos that I know of since then are with his son and maybe he gave one to Mimi.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET