Home

Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS

Posted By: MusclesMarinara

Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 05:51 PM

Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS: The Big Apple is Off Limits, Thanks to Sicilian Mafia

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/1...J0U0s2ZuF2bD.97
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 06:29 PM

Who the fuck is that dork? And in nothing I've read about him does it actually mention the name of this "high ranking member of the Gambino Crime Syndicate". With the name of Gambino that should be pretty easy to trace who his relatives are. But for some reason, I highly doubt Gambino is even this guys real last name.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 06:39 PM

Absolute nonsense.
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 06:46 PM

Never heard as much shite in my whole life . The last time I heard something so ridiculous was wen some moron said Vic amuso was still lucchese boss lol
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 06:51 PM

where do these guys get this rubbish from
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 07:06 PM

this guy is a fucking handjob. Honor?? they extort their own people.
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 08:16 PM

Article claims he moved to NYC in 1988, looked him up, he is apparently a writer and he's just released a book (fiction) on the mafia called "The Vindicators". You can read an excerpt from his novel here:

http://www.clublighthousepublishing.com/productpagem.asp?bNumb=388

It's pretty bad. His publisher's website also looks like it was built in 1998. Looks like a guy just trying to trade on the name Gambino and get some publicity for his book. I like how the article makes this claim:

"Giovanni has fostered relationships with major movie producers, and he is on his way to building a highly respected career in Hollywood"

lol, sure he is. I'd be interested to know who his father is, though.
Posted By: BlackFamily

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 08:18 PM

"The world is dangerous today, but people living in New York neighborhoods with Sicilian connections should feel safe," he adds. "

Oh , The "Protection" is limited to Sicilians/Italians, I guess everybody else it's fuddagetaboutit lol
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 08:32 PM

Originally Posted By: slumpy
I'd be interested to know who his father is, though.

I'll bet you my house that his father's last name isn't Gambino.

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 08:42 PM

Originally Posted By: slumpy
Article claims he moved to NYC in 1988, looked him up, he is apparently a writer and he's just released a book (fiction) on the mafia called "The Vindicators". You can read an excerpt from his novel here:

http://www.clublighthousepublishing.com/productpagem.asp?bNumb=388

It's pretty bad. His publisher's website also looks like it was built in 1998. Looks like a guy just trying to trade on the name Gambino and get some publicity for his book. I like how the article makes this claim:

"Giovanni has fostered relationships with major movie producers, and he is on his way to building a highly respected career in Hollywood"

lol, sure he is. I'd be interested to know who his father is, though.

lol the expert from his book on that website is so shit and the website lol it was like going back 15 years
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/20/15 09:09 PM

Entered the thread thinking it was John Gambino lol Not this tit
Posted By: Tonytough

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 08:37 AM

Giovanni is a piece of turd, I watched about 2 minutes of him in an interview. He is either trying to sell the myth of cosa nostra or is so deluded he thinks it's real

He said "99% of the mob is don corleone" then went on about how nobody dealt drugs in the mob

This clown is just trying to sell his book but if your going to talk shit at lease make it believable
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 10:33 AM

I said this in a different isis-themed thread:

- ISIS couldn't give a camel's ass about southern Italy per se

- southern Italy is neither a target nor a base . . . it's a corridor at best

- relevant radical islamic cells have been exclusively localized in northern and central Italy

- up north, they managed to actively operate regardless of the massive presence of organized crime

Bottom line: the mob won't be what'll stop them if they ever decide to strike Italy
Posted By: LuanKuci

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 10:47 AM

oh, not to mention the number of cases that have linked italian crime families to terrorists

the most recent one being the casalesi selling weapons to somali gun runners backed by islamic cells

patriots, they are not
Posted By: bronx

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 12:27 PM

any philly guys on here? Pizza someone told me he may be the son of a guy cheech gambino, who did a huge bid for junk and is now dead.. maybe some philly guys on here know

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 12:30 PM

this guys big mouth may challenge those nuts to strike sicily ..they are afraid of know one,,
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 12:47 PM

I just finished watching the video and there just went 9 minutes of my life that I will never be able to reclaim. This guy is delusional.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 12:55 PM

Originally Posted By: bronx
any philly guys on here? Pizza someone told me he may be the son of a guy cheech gambino, who did a huge bid for junk and is now dead.. maybe some philly guys on here know

Bronx, was it Francesco Cheech Gambino arrested and sentenced to 30 years?
http://articles.philly.com/1989-12-08/news/26158169_1_mafia-boss-sicilian-mafia-heroin

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 02:32 PM

thats what i heard

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 02:37 PM

good research Bean
Posted By: NickyWhip

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/21/15 02:57 PM

Someone I know lived around the corner from 1 or 2 of the cherry hill Gambino families that came to set up the connection.

The kids of the "pizza guys" were a couple of years older than us; this guy may be around our age. I will ask him if he recalls any of their names and show him this video.

Considering cherry hill is a melting pot of Americanized people, he said it was really funny in the 80s watching these preteen and early teenage kids running around in high end designer clothes blowing up mailboxes, firebombing the woods, committing petty crimes, while everyone else was playing football and baseball. They had zero master of the English language. Like a bunch f young terrorists lol. My bud is Italian and they were well aware of who these guys were.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/23/15 03:19 PM

A couple of other articles say he's John Gambino's son. Then again, it was reviveusa.com and americanmilitarynews.com; not exactly bastions of scholarly research.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/23/15 03:22 PM

I highly doubt it, but is this clown really John's son? Bronx or Pizza?

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/23/15 11:30 PM

no not john or his brothers..a cheech gambino
Posted By: pmac

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/23/15 11:50 PM

There was a old guy Frank who was close to merlino did a drive by on some video poker guys came close to killing him and merlino was the driver. They would go to Phillies games he was indicted with them in 2000. Read before that he did like 20 yrs for herion.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/24/15 01:03 AM

This guy isn't too smart..He's trying to sell his BS book..mentioning things he doesn't have control over isn't to smart.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/24/15 01:18 AM

I'm moving to this guys neighborhood when the shit hits the fan. At least he'll protect his neighbors haha
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/24/15 02:51 AM

if his dad really is who he says he is.. he was a dope guy.. moving heroin.. Francesco Gambino.. he got indicted with manninos and zitos back in the day and did get sentenced to 30 years.. don't know much else
Posted By: joey_doves

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/24/15 04:50 AM

This has been all over the news in my neck of the woods (central Illinois) but I always knew it had to be a hoax from the get go. When I heard it on the radio here I did think it was actually THE Cherry Hill John Gambino that said it but its not.... The local AM radio show here was saying "Watch out ISIS, the Gambinis are after ya!!"
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/24/15 05:42 AM

I can't believe how many "news" outlets have picked up this story. The guy is a fraud and is about as connected to the mob as I am.
Posted By: Beenaround

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/24/15 08:36 PM

Originally Posted By: Holyoke
I'm moving to this guys neighborhood when the shit hits the fan. At least he'll protect his neighbors haha

Don't count on that...He'd be the first to hide.

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/24/15 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
There was a old guy Frank who was close to merlino did a drive by on some video poker guys came close to killing him and merlino was the driver. They would go to Phillies games he was indicted with them in 2000. Read before that he did like 20 yrs for herion.

your thinking of frank gambino he was the alleged shooter in the tony milica hit in the late 90s merlino and natale had him shot because they wanted control over the poker machine racket frank wounded him and could not finish the job because according to natale he got distracted by a women screaming. He was in his 70s and doing a drive by. Did not matter though because after that tony started kicking up money to the mob and then when he died of natural courses in 2001 ligambi and mousie and stanio bought out the company. Frank was caught on tape talking to a rat who was a hjacker who started wearing a wire
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Giovanni Gambino Warns ISIS - 11/25/15 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By: dsbaloo
if his dad really is who he says he is.. he was a dope guy.. moving heroin.. Francesco Gambino.. he got indicted with manninos and zitos back in the day and did get sentenced to 30 years.. don't know much else

He was released in 2012
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET