Home

Maceo Crime Syndicate

Posted By: rex4567

Maceo Crime Syndicate - 11/15/15 05:17 AM

I was researching about organized crime groups, and I found one I have never heard of before, they're called the Maceo Crime Syndicate, has anyone ever heard of them? It says the formed in Galveston, Texas, and they were warring with another OC group called the Downtown Gang. I find something new on OC everyday.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Maceo Crime Syndicate - 11/15/15 05:32 AM

Yeah, they were connected to the Fertittas, as well as Carlos Marcello.
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Maceo Crime Syndicate - 11/15/15 08:59 AM

I would love some information on old school Texas LCN.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Maceo Crime Syndicate - 11/15/15 12:38 PM

Hey chicken,here the list of the campisi crime family of texas,now the family is defunct,only alive is Carlo " Corky" Campisi that own the egypt lounge in dallas.

http://mafiamembershipcharts.blogspot.it/search/label/Texas

http://www.reocities.com/texasorganizedcrime/dallas.html
Posted By: Chicken713

Re: Maceo Crime Syndicate - 11/15/15 09:40 PM

Thanks Furio! That's actually really interesting. If there were more Italians to recruit from they prob could've kept it going.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Maceo Crime Syndicate - 11/15/15 11:07 PM

So the Maceos were soldiers in the Galveston faction of the Dallas crime family, because I see them mentioned as soldiers in the chart of that site you posted Furio..

I thought they were an independent organization..
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Maceo Crime Syndicate - 11/16/15 01:26 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
So the Maceos were soldiers in the Galveston faction of the Dallas crime family, because I see them mentioned as soldiers in the chart of that site you posted Furio..

I thought they were an independent organization..

Those sites Furio posted cannot be trusted. The Maceos were not lcn, but they had connections, specifically with the dallas family and by extension, new orleans.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET