Home

Johnny Fratto Dead....

Posted By: Tony_Pro

Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/11/15 06:23 AM

Louis Fratto's son and regular on the Howard Stern Show commenting on mafia OC topics.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2546095/johnny-...of-lung-cancer/
Posted By: mchang93

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/11/15 07:02 PM

Is this the guy in TMZ video with Skinny? Put Philadelphia Freedom on radio as they drove off in the clip,classic.
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/11/15 07:21 PM

Originally Posted By: mchang93
Is this the guy in TMZ video with Skinny? Put Philadelphia Freedom on radio as they drove off in the clip,classic.

Yeah, same guy.
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/11/15 07:24 PM

yearh thats the guy the guy interviewing joey was a idiot though kept calling him "skinny joey" you could tell joey wanted to get out of there he normally likes the press

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_hew3cpwe
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/12/15 12:03 AM

Johnny was funny on Howard Stern show, he always had good stories about his dad Louie...i remember one he told on air that his dad and his crew stole like pieces of one of the actual Nasa Apollo space shuttle that went into space and gave it to Louie as like an Xmas present I think...fuckin wild and who knows if thats even remotely true but was a helluva story teller
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/12/15 05:55 PM

Yeah and let's not forget the classic bit where Eric the Actor tried to get Johnny to arrange a hit on some internet trolls.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/13/15 12:11 AM

Originally Posted By: slumpy
Yeah and let's not forget the classic bit where Eric the Actor tried to get Johnny to arrange a hit on some internet trolls.

hahah yes slumpy good call..when Artie was on the show and they would make fun of that little shit everytime he called I would die laughing...shame Arties gone he was so fuckin funny on that show
Posted By: slumpy

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/13/15 06:23 PM

Yeah, poor guy, man. I miss Artie, He kinda made that show for me.
Posted By: tt120

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/14/15 12:25 AM

freds impressions of eric whenever he'd call in would have me dying. wouldnt be surprising if all the eric drama - like the hit voicemail - were just planned bits set up by fratto
Posted By: Serpiente

Re: Johnny Fratto Dead.... - 11/15/15 01:45 AM

This guy had a lot of friends and he walked the line a couple times . RIP
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET