Home

Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/04/15 12:10 PM

Hey Folks! Please post any photos or video of Angelo Ruggiero of the Gambino family. Sometimes it is easier to find pictures of the older guys the more recent ones.
Posted By: furio_from_naples

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/04/15 01:07 PM

[img:center]http://s3.amazonaws.com/quotefully_produ...13d1c2505_small[/img]

Posted By: bronx

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/04/15 01:22 PM

he is not in the bottom photo
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/04/15 11:28 PM

I never saw a picture of his brother Sal, on Google you can't find one picture of the man, only of Angelo..

The man was supposedly a major earner in H..
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 12:09 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
I never saw a picture of his brother Sal, on Google you can't find one picture of the man, only of Angelo..

sal was a bigtime heroin dealer. He was also a fugitive at the time of his death. His death greatly affected angelo or should i say the way he died. If he was shot in the street angelo would have accepted that as part of the mob life but he was blown up in an airplane
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 04:09 AM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

sal was a bigtime heroin dealer. He was also a fugitive at the time of his death. His death greatly affected angelo or should i say the way he died. If he was shot in the street angelo would have accepted that as part of the mob life but he was blown up in an airplane
THIS IS BY ALL ACCOUNTS TRUE...WELL SPOKEN J CRUSHER!!
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 05:54 AM

Originally Posted By: JCrusher

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvatore_Ruggiero

"Unlike his brother Salvatore who became a multi-millionaire from his successful large scale drug trafficking operation, Angelo would never rise above a wealthy street-level mobster. He later told Joseph LoPresti, "You know I lost my brother. I said to myself: "I'll have to get drunk". I had two vodkas... I went in my room, I closed the door and I cried...." The bugs also overheard Angelo saying how difficult it was accepting his brother's death because the body was in "fuckin pieces." He added: "If he would have been shot in the head and [they] found him in the streets- that's part of our life, I could accept that."
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 07:52 AM

There are some pictures of sal ruggiero in gotti jnr's book , if u search google u should be able to locate them
Posted By: Tommy777

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 08:14 AM

There is a photo of Sal in Gotti,s Mob Star book, the hard copy.
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 10:46 AM

Originally Posted By: TheMechanic
He added: "If he would have been shot in the head and [they] found him in the streets- that's part of our life, I could accept that."

That's one WEIRD logic. Instead of blowing his brother's murderer's brains out, he would have ACCEPTED that.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 12:42 PM

Dwalin, I'm pretty sure thats what Quack Quack meant when he said that. If his brother died in the street, he wouldve been able to do something in retaliation. The fact he died in an airplane explosion over the Atlantic Ocean, there was nothing he could do about it.
Posted By: JCrusher

Re: Photos of Angelo (Quack-Qauck) Ruggiero - 11/05/15 01:10 PM

Originally Posted By: domwoods74
There are some pictures of sal ruggiero in gotti jnr's book , if u search google u should be able to locate them

There were a few pictures of him in another book but I forget the title
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET