Home

gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update

Posted By: gangstereport

gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 02:51 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/measures-be-ta...-westside-rico/
Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 07:29 PM

How many ways can we write the same story essentially.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 08:08 PM

With him stuck on repeat he better hope he's right or he'll lose face if he hasn't already. Just more click bait...

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 08:09 PM

your right if the indictment does not come down by new years this could be embarrassing for scott

and this is coming from a guy who always defends scott on this site lol
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 08:17 PM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport
your right if the indictment does not come down by new years this could be embarrassing for scott

What is this your new approach or something? Now that everyone has been giving you shit, you wanna be cool and feel accepted so now you want to turn on him to be accepted? lmao

Anyway, so what if it doesnt come down exactly when he says

George was predicting that weak ass Philly indictment for like 5 years, and it wasnt near what he said it would be...to include murders

was a damn gambling case made out to look like rico
Posted By: ChiTown

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 08:21 PM

Does Scott split ad revenue with you for promoting his articles? Serious question - and why did he leave this forum? He used to post here often.

My opinion - Albie and his crew do not eat at La Scarola everyday, nor are they hanging out in Richards sipping cappuccino's outside. A cagey guy like Albie wouldn't be hanging at a bar that hangs fucking Goodfella's posters on the inside wall and has a constant flow of people coming in and out. Sure they "occasionally" eat at La Scarola but they probably eat at Bobby Bellavia's place down the street - or some of Christy's taverns and bars around the area - far more often.

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 08:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121

What is this your new approach or something? Now that everyone has been giving you shit, you wanna be cool and feel accepted so now you want to turn on him to be accepted? lmao

Anyway, so what if it doesnt come down exactly when he says

George was predicting that weak ass Philly indictment for like 5 years, and it wasnt near what he said it would be...to include murders

was a damn gambling case made out to look like rico

i will pm you

i still enjoy scotts articles and as you can see from my name he is still one of my favorite reports i just said it would be embarrassing for him which it would be

and geogre looked stupid when he kept saying it was coming down when it dident i still enjoy listening to him (till alites book)
it wont stop me enjoying his articles
Posted By: scottburn

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 09:15 PM

I'm still on here, just have been posting in a while.

Ask away, if there are any questions - I have good sources on this, Albie &Christy will be indicted before the end of the year

Scott

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 09:17 PM

Originally Posted By: scottburn
I'm still on here, just have been posting in a while.

Ask away, if there are any questions - I have good sources on this, Albie &Christy will be indicted before the end of the year

Scott

scott how many guys do you think will be indicted?
Posted By: Richards_bar

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 11:26 PM

Albie does indeed hang at Richards quite frequently. There is no booth tho, hes usually at the end of the bar by the coolers. Of at least he was before all of this happened. I should know, hes burned a hole in my back staring at me more than once.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/30/15 11:56 PM

Why do you all hate on GR? He is obviously a kid who is infatuated with this shit. If you don't like his posts, leave them alone.
Posted By: JJChicago

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 01:02 AM

Bobby Bellavia doesn't get out to next year. Is is sun running the place? The Bellavia's are originally from Taylor street. What places does Spina own?

I have been to Richard's bar a lot and have never seen him. What time does he go?

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 01:06 AM

Ive always seen him at nite. Sometimes cristy comes in too. He speaks italian with certain people. Albie drinks coffee i think hes diabetic.

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 01:07 AM

Im pretty sure his daughter/son in law run it. Good eats

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 01:10 AM

Cristy used to own pinkys which is now aberdeen. I think he still owns building tho. He unloaded lots of real estate holdings a few years back on grand.
Posted By: JJChicago

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 01:27 AM

What's the name of Bellavia's restaurant?

I usually go to Richards on the weekend. Never seen them.

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 02:54 AM

Bella notte on grand
Posted By: IvyLeague

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 04:38 AM

To be fair to Scott, Anastasia was talking about an indictment coming down for years before Ligambi and the rest were finally charged.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 10:43 AM

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
To be fair to Scott, Anastasia was talking about an indictment coming down for years before Ligambi and the rest were finally charged.

I already said that.
Posted By: funkster

Re: gangstereport: Outfit up coming indictment update - 10/31/15 06:45 PM

Originally Posted By: Richards_bar
Bella notte on grand

Cook a good steak.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET