Home

Chicago Street Talk

Posted By: BlackFamily

Chicago Street Talk - 10/20/15 06:03 PM

There's numerous conflicts between street orgs in Chicago gangland. As mentioned earlier about the 051 YM (Young Money) Mickey Cobras vs BDs, Insane GDs such as STL Boys vs Lamron (BDs), Souls in East Garfield Park, Simon City Royals rumored to be encroaching on the Westside, and others. More info to come.
Posted By: getthesenets

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/20/15 07:54 PM

BF,

I think I asked you this before. Since the gang culture is so deeply entrenched in Chicago..what is causing this violence?

It seems as though that kind of violence would be associated with a city that is just being taken over by outside gangs rather than a city with gangs that are literally 40-50 years old.

Is it a case of groups splintering off or alliances shifting?

Did the feds topple the top dog gang and now smaller gangs fighting for the crown?

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/20/15 11:29 PM

Gets,

The cause of violence varies from location to location. Let me explain through a historic lens.

Chicago have an extensive gang history going back to the early 1900s of course with variety of European gangs then later blacks, latinos and asians will emerged. The cause of violence back then is similar today with protecting the neighborhood but also racketeering. The gang scene was tremendous then with 1,300+ gangs in the city around 1927 compared to 50+ today. The prohibition era gang wars cause many casualties and Chicago ended 1928 with 498 murders for example. During these times the gangs census was predominately white.
As years progress pass both World Wars, the demographics began to change in certain neighborhoods and Blacks & Latinos grew significantly. This affected the gangland and more gangs would emerge from the black & latino communities due to white gangs harassing, assaulting, and or killing minorities. The 50s & 60s was the era that certain gangs became generational and later get involved in the drug trade/rackets.
The violence between the 50-60s was mainly local rivals within the immediate area, alliances formed, and later the concept of "Nations". The 70s intensified the fueling with heroin street market becoming pervasive and the end of the 70s the Folks/People (6/5) alliance started behind bars.
The 80s was make and break years and census changing from majority white to black/latino due to white flight. Hence why some white gangs went extinct and others mix ethnicity ( Royals, Deuces, Gents, etc half/majority latino). The 6/5 push/pull different nations together (except Black Souls/ New Breeds) which mean instead of having beef with the 1 or 2 groups now due to the 6/5 your rivalry extended to 10-11 groups even if your nowhere near their turf. Coke & later crack trade involvement.
The 90s saw the internal allies war and certain gun lines becoming semi-permanent, tearing down the high rise begun, leadership of the Big 4 orgs being indicted, money cliques start up.
Since then there have been more indictments, internal leadership rebellions, Decks (equivalent of a crew) flipped to other orgs or completely renegade, youngsters being impulsive.

Take all this historic politics and internal conflicts and localized it to certain blocks and districts and that's what we have today. The hierarchy overall didn't collapse with the projects but certain leadership collapse in some decks more than others. It get to point where you have to dig to separate feuding over petite causes from business. There was never a single top dog.
Posted By: JJChicago

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/20/15 11:44 PM

Simon City talk is at least a year old. For a while they were bc there self appointed lead theo jamendez won 25 mil from the city and was paying gangbangers on the west side to flip. 15 gees to get the R tattooed on their neck. And 5 for every rival they killed. It worked for a while but he now has very little of that money and was arrested last month for a shooting that was onviewed my the police. He's going back to the joint for a while. There was also a power struggle between him and the older white leadership that didn't like him recruiting these black gangbangers into a traditional white greaser gang.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 01:06 AM

BF,

Thanks. I asked because, say an east coast city like Newark or Baltimore. The West Coast and prison gangs infiltrated these cities and replaced/absorbed the crews and cliques that were already there. Extreme violence is expected in situations like that, where gangs are trying to establish themselves and make people afraid of them. A few years back I was afraid to visit places where I grew up that I walked freely during the crack era.

Chicago has 2 and third generation gang members under the same name/gang so it always puzzles me because I figure that the "borders" are established and have been for years.

Relatively speaking, LA gangs have violent flareups now and then and still have high homicide rates but I'm assuming that because lines/borders are drawn up and clear that there are less "turf related" acts.

I'm not judging Chi-town, just wondering what the factors are there as opposed to other places that leads to the violence.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 01:21 AM

@JJ
Paying to join the org, that's should tell them something is way off. Which area on the westside was they trying to re-establish themselves? The LKs is the reason why they lost their westside land in the first place. The leadership can't complain for allowing an increase of the black membership since they open to all policy.

@ Gets

That's the unique difference from Chicago when it comes to holding land. There's only some high turfs (BPS :Terror Town, Moe Town, GDs: 10-3, Lakeside, BDs: Fifth Ward, Black Gate City, MC: Fuller Park, LK: Crown Town,) but you have a lot of strips and spots that are small to mid size then it's mixed too. Unlike in a L.A were sets got blocks by blocks varying sizes, Chicago could have a section of a district's neighborhood have 3-4 different orgs. That's why the violence is localized to sections & blocks. The exception is large swath like HQs or equals that I name above. Those have been all under 1 control for decades.
By the way , Baltimore is a Southern city.
Posted By: JJChicago

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 04:03 AM

Royals never had west side territory. They were always north side as far as I know. Albany Park was there mother land. He basically rented a dope house at around ohio and St. Louis. LKs had nothing to do with them there. They were fighting with the black gangs in that area.They were doing hits every week but they all got busted. Now there influence is gone there. And there former rich leader who got 25 mil for being falsely jailed for 13 years burnt through that money like nothing. Buying Lamborghinis and porshes and renting jets to go to Miami strips clubs for the weekend.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 04:19 AM

It is mentioned in the book Romantic Violence in R World , when they had the HQ chapter on the westside of Humboldt Park until the 20 year clash with the LKs. Afterwards the Northside chapter was declared HQ. Who's over there by Ohio x St.Louis? Have to be a VL deck.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 04:23 AM

Also, Northside of Chicago conflict : L.O.C City v I.C.G

The Locs have been the target of a drug operation back in 2013. Local rapper Young Pappy was murdered earlier this year and he was ICG. His older brother BuDouble was shot 9 times last month and survived.

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20140917/...t-gang-alderman
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 05:58 AM

Saint Lawrence (IGD/BD/Stones) Vs. Lamron (GD) has been going on for a while. That beef has sparked numerous killings within the underground hip-hop world, since many of those upcoming Chicago artists were gang affiliated, specifically those two gangs. Lil Jojo, Tooka, Bloodmoney, CAPO, and a few other bodies have been dropped between both sides, and the bloodshed doesn't seem to be coming to an end, any time soon.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 06:13 AM

Sinatra ,
Your incorrect on the affiliations , STL is mainly insane GD and Lamron is BD.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 06:33 AM

Man these Chicago kids are fuckin crazy. You can go on Instagram and see 100s of kids toting pistols with extended clips, assault rifles, etc.

And they're taking disrespect to a whole new level "smokin opp packs"

I've literally seen kids with "fuck (dead kids name)" tattooed on their knuckles. Whole different breed

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 07:11 AM

Originally Posted By: BlackFamily
Sinatra ,
Your incorrect on the affiliations , STL is mainly insane GD and Lamron is BD.

Saint Lawrence is mainly IGD, they also have BD's & Black P-Stones within that alliance. Lil Jay is a BD, at least he used to be. Lil Mister is a P-Stone, and they're both Saint Lawrence. Same goes for Lamron, minus the P-Stones. It's one of those small areas, both STL & Lamron, where neighborhood affiliation seems to come before the gang itself.
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 02:03 PM

I thought Capo was NLMB

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 02:34 PM

It can become confusing with these drill rappers and some of them misguided. Saint Lawrence Boys don't have any members that are Stones and perhaps a few BDs. I say this because they have been GD deck since way back. LiL Jay is/was Insane BD but nearly the whole clique GDs. Lil Mister isn't Stone , he's Insane GD from WugaWorld (IGD) that's ally to Saint Lawrence Boys.

Lamron is straight BD deck no Insanes nor other affiliations. BDs have the least amount of Insanes on the Southside, about 4 or 5. Every other decks are Die 5, 6, Y, or I depending on location.

@JJ
I seen that location on the map Ohio & St Louis and there TVLs over there. Royals pick the wrong spot to expand/recruit.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 03:32 PM

Capo is a BD but hangs out with NLMB due to his brother Dooski and friends in it.
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 04:15 PM

Are you sure about that?
Posted By: cookcounty

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 07:38 PM

Originally Posted By: RollinBones
Man these Chicago kids are fuckin crazy. You can go on Instagram and see 100s of kids toting pistols with extended clips, assault rifles, etc.

And they're taking disrespect to a whole new level "smokin opp packs"

I've literally seen kids with "fuck (dead kids name)" tattooed on their knuckles. Whole different breed

bad parenting, bad schools, the internet, and video games are to blame

these new mothafuckas think they're playing call of duty or grand theft auto

criminal organizations have to a hierarchy or it ain't a criminal organization

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 07:55 PM

I'm sure but it's where Capo from that's making it questionable , Terror Town area 079 x Essex (Roc Block) if I recall correctly. It was another discussion on a different site that mentioned he's actually a BD.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 08:00 PM

Yeah, not sure if he's a BD.

I think with those blocks and those crews neighborhood/friend affiliation are more important the GD/BD banner. Durk's father was a GD and I know he affiliates with some.

A lot of these kids were GDs/BDs growing up and switch. The whole insane thing is stupid, too. These affiliations are borderline meaningless, especially for the areas you're talking about (051)

Does anyone know the full story of Tay600 and snitching? I heard Cdai and Rondo had another hearing today. Those guys are completely fucked.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 08:03 PM

I guess I should be saying "was" and he's now dead. That was sad, but hard to feel too bad when you live that life and so much of the content of your lyrics is disrespecting dead rivals. That's what got Lil Marc killed in like two days after his song.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy
I guess I should be saying "was" and he's now dead. That was sad, but hard to feel too bad when you live that life and so much of the content of your lyrics is disrespecting dead rivals. That's what got Lil Marc killed in like two days after his song.

Why does a white kid from Connecticut know any of that? tongue grin

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 10:41 PM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Why does a white kid from Connecticut know any of that? tongue grin

LOL...

These Chicago guys are remarkably open about this stuff. They admit to killing people in their music and threaten other rappers by name. They self snitch constantly. They do it on twitter, in their videos, and in their music.

All of these gangbangers started really rapping after Chief Keef hit in big back in 2012 and I like some of the music. Kind of get immersed into the whole conflict because their music addresses it. Bragging about killing people is part of the music and it gets these guys arrested and killed at alarmingly high rates.

I'd say the most fucked up things Chicago rappers do is disrespect their dead rivals by saying they are smoking their dead remains. "Smoking on a Tooka Pack" means = smoking a dead person. That's a specific example (Tooka was a gang member killed a few years ago) but they say it about all their dead "opps" (opposition, rival gang members).

It is fascinating in a way but also really, really fucked up. Inner City Chicago has earned the Chiraq nickname. These kids all grow up without fathers and the gangs give them a sense of belonging, and the culture in these gangs is to kill people and brag about it.

If you go back and listen to music from the 2012 Chicago scene, at least half of the people in the videos are dead or in jail for the majority of the 300/600, Bricksquad and 051 sets... It's sad. Really sad. These "gang members" are mostly kids. Shooting people at 12 years old. That's why this topic is weird to me... calling people "hitters" they are just kids who want to prove themselves and by the time they're 16, they're lost forever.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 10:42 PM

PB, I live in WC now, btw. Love the area! You gotta give me some good recommendations on some good Italian food.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 11:39 PM

Mighty,
I agree with majority of your comments but remember that some of them do know fathers who happen to be the same affiliation. Some of the guys been rapping as long or more than chief keef. Like I said , Hitters could range from retaliation to real deal hits. I wouldn't say they lost forever by 16 because each person have different point of views.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 11:40 PM

Hey BF,

No doubt Chicago gang rap has been around before Keef. But he really popularized it and it seems to have exploded thereafter.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/21/15 11:43 PM

I wouldn't say "he" popularize it but the "media" did. These guys was already a local hit via YouTube.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/22/15 04:15 PM

We're splitting hairs here...

I don't think it is disputable that Keef encouraged more guys to rap -- especially the 300/600 BDs.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/22/15 08:14 PM

I can't say I agree since everybody got different influences. It start with Dro City rappers defining or coining "Drill" and that's 09/10 then the media caught on in 2012. Lamron & Wic City already beefing with STL and others.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/22/15 08:24 PM

@ Gets

That's the unique difference from Chicago when it comes to holding land. There's only some high turfs (BPS :Terror Town, Moe Town, GDs: 10-3, Lakeside, BDs: Fifth Ward, Black Gate City, MC: Fuller Park, LK: Crown Town,) but you have a lot of strips and spots that are small to mid size then it's mixed too. Unlike in a L.A were sets got blocks by blocks varying sizes, Chicago could have a section of a district's neighborhood have 3-4 different orgs. That's why the violence is localized to sections & blocks. The exception is large swath like HQs or equals that I name above. Those have been all under 1 control for decades.
By the way , Baltimore is a Southern city.

Thanks for the explanation. The borderlines are not standard.

Baltimore is an east coast port city...just like Newark. You're right, technically it falls below the Mason Dixon line. though I've never thought of B-More or DC as being North or South.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/22/15 08:38 PM

Your Welcome. It's just the small to some mid size ones aren't standard.

I'm in the same boat in regards to B-More/D.C location being more East Coast oriented . It's just the Upper South and me being from the Deep South found it kinda strange. tongue

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/22/15 08:57 PM

I can't say I agree since everybody got different influences. It start with Dro City rappers defining or coining "Drill" and that's 09/10 then the media caught on in 2012. Lamron & Wic City already beefing with STL and others.

I just think he influenced a lot of guys who saw he made it big and thought they could do it themselves.

Cdai, Rondo, Capone, now 600Breezy... They all love Keef. Maybe I'm wrong, but I definitely believe these guys are inspired to get out of the hood.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/22/15 11:14 PM

Y'all are giving these cats too much credit

Crack babies gone wild is what chicago has turned into

These are block gangs, not organized crime units

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/23/15 01:02 AM

Ok I'm speaking to generally, Yes Keef did inspire them but I'm mean that it's just by chance a hit song. They was just making music as usual no one expecting the world fame like that.

@ Cook

With all due respect to your opinion I disagree. Not that your completely off just that you can be wrong in the same breath. Lamron involved in different activities that warrant the CPD label them public enemy 1. Sure you can blame 300 for the spotlight but regardless if they had that fame their activities speak for themselves. But never mind that , after all aren't you from Southside? You should be directing these topics. Don't you agree? whistle

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/23/15 01:35 AM

BF

In terms of rapping about the streets, Keef is the first one to get the national spotlight coming out of Chicago in a long time. Last one to get that shot was Bumpy J. The way entertainment industry works...the (short) spotlight that CK got probably led to more companies searching for that kind of music, from that city. CK has NO talent whatsoever, so every other kid thinks that if he can blow up with gibberish lyrics....then so can they.

I enjoyed early Twista, Twsta's stuff with the speedknot hustlaz, and early Common Sense. Those guys have talent so it's lot harder to just sign someone who sounds like them but you'd have to admit that CK's brief career opened the floodgates to more kids doing the same kind of music.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/23/15 02:10 AM

Gets,

You forgot about Lupe Fiasco! He's the last MC to come out the Chi (2006). All due respect to Bump J (4CH) of course cool. Lupe's Fahrenheit 1/15 mixtape , Freestyles, then Food & Liquor hands down. Sittin Sideways freestyle, he talking about growing up on Madison around GD, CVL, Black Souls & Unknowns, bangin hats/ slanging sacks , force to drop the forks or run home/ you had to run anyways cuz after you drop them folks , cuz they was actually folks looking for someone to jump on lol

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/23/15 02:36 AM

Lupe's lyrics are more well rounded. Bumpy J was the last one rapping about the streets to get the national spotlight....until CK.

Any rapper coming out of Chicago is gonna have songs talking about the elements of the street (like The Corner by Common) but they aren't rapping exclusively about the streets like Bump.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/23/15 05:02 PM

Get
Also Bump J got locked up too. Everybody could see CK wasn't going to last long because of his attitude/demeanor. Reminds of Soulja Boy's moment of shine (smh). Now you have a few guys from the Chi rapping with mainstream acts but their music isn't though. I was hoping Chance would hit it big sooner or later. Until then it's still F-N-F.

In Old Town on the northside , Sedville (MC) v Wild Side (GD).
Posted By: JimmyIrons

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/23/15 11:11 PM

Capo is from Front Street(Fredo Santana). His brother is NLMB. He reps both though.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/24/15 01:27 PM

Keef is still doing well, just independent.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/24/15 07:17 PM

Keef is still the most successful drill rapper. He lives in a big house in LA and drives an I8, can't be doing too bad.

It won't last though. He can't make authentic music anymore and he'll fade out.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/24/15 07:24 PM

Moe Town (BPS) v No Love City (GD)

Saints v La Raza ( Back Of Yards)

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/24/15 07:57 PM

Originally Posted By: JimmyIrons
Keef is still the most successful drill rapper. He lives in a big house in LA and drives an I8, can't be doing too bad.

It won't last though. He can't make authentic music anymore and he'll fade out.

Bang 3 was his best since Finally Rich

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/25/15 02:35 AM

Yesterday , there's was frequent shootings in the Little Village community, LKs v G-2 6 possibly.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/25/15 03:25 AM

What's the set off 39th that's been shooting at 051? It's not the SuWu BPS.. KatieGotBandz is from this clique.

051 killed Scoota(killed a few 051 guys, Frump for sure), they've been shooting it out quite a bit.
Posted By: CabriniGreen

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/25/15 03:58 AM

Wild end, old row houses from the greens..

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/25/15 06:25 AM

I know 39th is the low end.. But they have to go some name. They seem to share common enemies with BD's but I don't know their affiliation.

Lots of shootings in Terror Town lately too. Did they ever catch the other other guy who killed Capo? I know the driver was arrested for killing the baby, but witnesses saw 2 men in the car.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/25/15 08:59 PM

Depending what part of 39th; Oak Boys ( BD/GD) x Langley & Murdatown (GD) x Wentworth. SUWU is a mixed clique of Stones & GDs.

Terror Town; It could be anything from NLMB & Stones or Stones & Lakeside (GD) or something of a mix between them all.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/26/15 04:33 AM

I would guess Oak Boys..

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/26/15 05:56 PM

^^^^^^

yall do realize these are just little kids shooting each other over social media?

these aren't gang wars because the boss said they're taking over a neighborhood

just senseless violence committed by drugged out imbeciles

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/26/15 08:20 PM

Cook,

You keep going around my questions as usual. Here's a bet for you : I will stop posting about these senseless conflicts if you can provide 3 articles that back your statements and if you can't stop leaving your comments on every Chicago orgs topics. Deal?

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/26/15 11:28 PM

It's definitely gang related. Not in the classic Mafia sense, but none the less.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 01:42 AM

You honestly think they don't kill in a similar fashion like the mafioso? Read those reports again and you'll see it. The ones were shots heard but no witness and bodies found with gunshot wounds in undisclosed area. Angelo Robert's death was the perfect example of trunk music and he's still a cold case today.

FBG whiteboi was killed a few days ago while doing a stain. Smh.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 03:30 AM

Yeah I saw that.. I think it was 4CH he was robbing? I know there are some BD's in that area too.

Crazy that he died. I assumed he was just a plug they let hang around. LA Capone had some white boy friends too.

Speaking of which, greatest drill rapper IMO of all time. He would have been big.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 03:49 AM

IMO lil herb is the best drill rapper by a long shot. but la capone's separate myself tape was pretty good.
Posted By: Sal_Bronte

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 02:42 PM

LA and Tay have done a fair amount of music with a white dude named Chaboki(or something like that).

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 06:47 PM

I'm a big fan of Tay.. I don't buy the rumors of him being a rat.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 08:31 PM

Don't like Tay. Love 60Breezo he's been hanging with drake too.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 09:40 PM

I like Breezy too.. 600 put out some good rappers.

As disrespectful as he is, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up dead next though.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/28/15 09:57 PM

Yeah, me neither.

He needs to get the fuck out of Chicago.

The problem is that's like half the appeal with these guys.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/29/15 05:07 AM

Maybe some of you Chicago guys know..

What set killed KI? Lil Marc?

Pretty sure 46 killed Marc.. No clue on KI though, she had a lot of enemies.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/30/15 11:54 PM

I think it was 4-6 for Lil Marc and possibly Lamron or Wic City for K.I. After all she was a member of the STL crew.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/30/15 11:57 PM

I don't think Lamron got KI but I'm just guessing.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 10/31/15 04:28 AM

I don't think 300/600 or any of their crews got KI either.. But obviously I don't know for sure.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 03:02 AM

600 deaths

Baldy- killed by Omar Kebbeh from 55th(La Capone in turn killed him)
Lil Steve- killed by Scrapp from MOB(killed by Jusblo)
Trixx- killed by Oochie/Wop from 051(in jail for unrelated murder) Trixx snitched on Dro Philly so he's not really claimed
Lil Boo- killed by unknown MOB gangster
Stello- killed by unknown MOB gangsters(4 shooters)
Dthang- killed by lil Chris from Jaro in retaliation for multiple murders by Dthang
La Capone- killed by Lil Mick from 051. Admitted guilt in murder. 3 in jail for his murder, but Mick's shots killed him.
Posted By: thebigfella

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 03:08 AM

I can't see how you guy's can keep score, black lives don't matter in chicago...its sad

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 03:12 AM

600 murders

Drose- STL Dale, Roscoe from STL. Shot Lil Jay 4 times but survived in 2012. Rumored shooter in multiple murders. Currently in jail for unrelated murder, which even his enemies say he did not commit

Dthang- Hottie from Jaro, Krystal from MOB, Jaja from STL

La Capone- Omar Kebbeh

600Breezy- FBG Archie

Lil Boo- Lil Jeff from STL

Jusblo- Scrapp from MOB

Cdai- Tutu from STL, Fathead from 051, random Cab driver(rumored to be driver who set up La Capone) Rumored to have killed many more

Rondonumbanine- Reggie from MOB, random cab driver. Shot Ario from 051 but survived

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 03:24 AM

Lil Jojo- killed by Poopoo man from 069

Keke from Front Street- rumored to have been Jojo's killer, killed by No Luv GD's

Blood Money- killed by YHYH Mob

Jmoney from 300- killed by Lil B from MOB(killed by police)

Odee from 300- killed by KI from STL

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 03:26 AM

Sheroid from WIC City- killed by Boss Trell from STL

Boss Trell- killed by King Von from the WIC

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 04:25 AM

Tooka- killed by TYMB Twin

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 04:26 AM

Rome, a rapper from the wild 100's, arrested for 2 murders last night.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 04:29 AM

@ Thebigfella

The same way everybody else keeps up these mobster killings & death, so I guess Italian lives don't matter too.

@JimmyIrons

Good job keeping up with the body count. If the allegations are true that Odee was killed by KI then my theory that Lamron or Wic City could be responsible. DJ akedemics and someone are keeping track as well I just don't know where to find it. Is Lamron still Public Enemy Number 1? Also I found out that Murder Drive deck (aka Wic City) is tied back to the original Devils Disciple.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 04:49 AM

Lamron has been pretty quiet lately.. Most of their killers are dead or in jail, and there more famous members don't live there anymore.

Seems like most shootings lately have been in NLMB/Lakeside areas, and up in the 100's. I'm not too familiar with what goes on in the 100's or what they rep.

I heard KI's killing was in retaliation for a shooting that was not deadly, I just can't remember who it was. All speculation of course. If I remember correctly, it wasn't known she was Odee's killer until after she was killed.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 01:41 PM

@ Thebigfella

The same way everybody else keeps up these mobster killings & death, so I guess Italian lives don't matter too.

@JimmyIrons

Good job keeping up with the body count. If the allegations are true that Odee was killed by KI then my theory that Lamron or Wic City could be responsible. DJ akedemics and someone are keeping track as well I just don't know where to find it. Is Lamron still Public Enemy Number 1? Also I found out that Murder Drive deck (aka Wic City) is tied back to the original Devils Disciple.

I don't even think that comparison is remotely close. Black kids in Chicago are murdering each other every single day. Even in it's prime, the mob wasn't dropping bodies of each other on a daily basis. Murder was always a last resort. They were more concerned with business. These kids, aren't. Even older black criminals look down on this shit. Its sad because they aren't doing anything productive. Aside from music, and few of them ever make it past YouTube because after a first mistake release, they're in prison facing murder charges. These kids give a whole ethnicity a bad name. And it's unfortunate for those of similar origin who desire to and do better. But it isn't solely their fault, it's also the lack of much opportunity, and it goes on outside of places like Chicago. But Chicago seems to be the ground zero of this shit.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/01/15 04:47 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
@ Thebigfella

@JimmyIrons

I don't even think that comparison is remotely close. Black kids in Chicago are murdering each other every single day. Even in it's prime, the mob wasn't dropping bodies of each other on a daily basis. Murder was always a last resort. They were more concerned with business. These kids, aren't. Even older black criminals look down on this shit. Its sad because they aren't doing anything productive. Aside from music, and few of them ever make it past YouTube because after a first mistake release, they're in prison facing murder charges. These kids give a whole ethnicity a bad name. And it's unfortunate for those of similar origin who desire to and do better. But it isn't solely their fault, it's also the lack of much opportunity, and it goes on outside of places like Chicago. But Chicago seems to be the ground zero of this shit.

ding ding ding

this new generation thinks posting incriminating evidence on social media is smart

chicago was still more violent in the early 90s through the early 2000s

the violence in chicago gets media attention because it's brainless mayhem

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/02/15 01:27 AM

First and foremost it's always tragic when youth are killing each other and respectfully rest in peace to them.

My point is that the root of the LCN goes back to their days of ghetto gangs too and the body count start their between 1890-1910s. The modern day Chicago black orgs started 50-60s and the killings escalated into the 70-90s. The debate in saying who killed more is difficult because each orgs varies in membership, decks/chapters/cliques, structure, and turf. If near half the homicides are gang related then divide by each orgs and the factions. There are decks that don't kill that much at all.

Off subject: Paying attention to rap songs in other major cities , you could hear about rivalry with hoods and cliques.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/02/15 02:27 AM

I just find it so interesting that these guys openly rap about murders they've committed, or mention it on social media, and nothing is done about it.

It's the only city in America where murder is so open. I love the history of LCN, but there isn't much newsworthy going on anymore.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/02/15 04:15 AM

It's not the only city with that openness that's throughout most major cities now. We're dealing with a new generation of foolish hoodlums. NYC, L.A, Etc they all doing that.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/02/15 06:53 AM

NYC isn't very open.. Gun laws are so strict there, pretty much automatic prison time while in Chicago you get probation. You don't even see guns in their music videos. Chicago rappers have rocket launchers and illegal military weapons.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/02/15 02:54 PM

Check Scorsese and my past post on NYC crews and it will tell that NYC police are dealing with a similar situation.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/03/15 05:20 PM

Didn't hear about this: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...0731-story.html

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/06/15 02:43 AM

Rome nrnlb killed Famous Dex brother

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/06/15 01:06 PM

The only young NY rappers who were penalized over feuds and open murder cases and saying them in rap songs is Bobby Shmurda, Rowdy Rebel & GS9. And many of those murder charges against Shmurda personally were dropped because they didnt have any evidence other than what he said in "Hot N*gga" and the judge ruled they couldnt use that in court. Thats it. There aren't many other cases here of shit like this going on.

The only comparable situation is the YB/YG gangs doing killings and then talking about them on facebook. And those gangs have been pretty much shut down after the last big case involving them and you dont hear much about things like this anymore.

I will say this, dont be fooled by the NY media in collaboration with the local law enforcement about the gun control. Guns are still very easy to come by and damn near everyone has one.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/07/15 12:54 AM

The YG & YBs are still active and even a small franchise of them is in Atlanta. YG & YB sprung up in the late 90s/ mid 00s and have crews in all five boroughs.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/07/15 03:27 AM

The YG & YBs are still active and even a small franchise of them is in Atlanta. YG & YB sprung up in the late 90s/ mid 00s and have crews in all five boroughs.

Don't believe that, man. Trust me, they don't. What you might have in some places are younger kids claiming YG/YB, on a small basis. It may be 2 or 3 of them in a certain area, maybe one. And they might be YG or YB, but the Blood & Crip presence, as well as many of the Hispanic gangs, are way too dominant for those three people to be any factor. Guys move from where those sets are dominant to Borough's like Queens and places like Long Island, where there really isn't much of a presence at.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/07/15 12:05 PM

CHICAGO RESIDENTS: THINGS ARE SAFER WHEN DRUG DEALERS ARE AROUND

Chicago Crime SceneGetty Images
by SYLVIA LONGMIRE3 Nov 20151,091
Halloween weekend was a deadly one in Chicago, which registered shootings that left 15 people wounded. The city has a high crime rate and dozens of gangs that most assume are responsible for the high levels of urban violence. However, many residents feel that it’s the very presence of dangerous drug dealers who keep them safe.

Mariah Monae, 16, told the Chicago Tribune, “When the drug dealers had left, that’s when everything started getting worse on this block.” She continued, “But when they was here, they was protecting us. They ain’t let none of that shooting stuff happen.”

Chicago is considered a hub city for Mexican drug cartel distributors because of its size and location. Authorities dismantled a $3 million-a-year heroin operation on the city’s West Side in June 2015, and the city has a long history of being a major link in Mexican drug cartels’ logistics network. Breitbart Texas reported in February 2015 that two of the Sinaloa cartel’s leaders in Chicago had been sentenced to 14 years in prison.

Once cartels are able to ship illegal drugs into a major city, local gangs are responsible for distributing those drugs at the street level. Much of the gun violence in Chicago is due to gang turf battles and internal rivalries, but a considerable amount is also due to drug disputes and control over dealer territories. This being said, gang leaders know that excessive violence draws the attention of law enforcement and is ultimately bad for business. Without gang members who understand this “rule” and are willing to enforce the peace, violence tends to flare up.

The weekend’s victims included individuals as young as 15 and as old as 66, both men and women, in incidents ranging from a robbery to a domestic dispute to collateral damage in a drive-by shooting.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/07/15 01:27 PM

that's age old shit right there. you see it in old mob neighborhoods that have gone down the toilet all the time, the old timers talk about how the bosses kept the bullshit outta the neighborhood, and it's true.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/07/15 04:28 PM

I would believe you Sinatra but I've read many comments on other forums and that's not the case. Young Gunners & Bosses are homegrown umbrella of crews and these crews are about 10-15 members with some having UBN & Crips of course. Take another look at 300+ crews list that was posted in the past and you'll see that there's YG/YB crews in all boroughs and their members are still criminal active.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/09/15 08:21 PM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...1105-story.html

R.I.P to the kid, SMDH.

Terror Dome v Killa Ward

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/11/15 07:35 AM

http://abc7chicago.com/news/gang-founders-appalled-by-tyshawn-lee-murder-congressman-says-/1076589/

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/12/15 06:41 PM

@blackfamily

those two links you posted above are prime example of what gangs in chicago have become

people used to call truces when kids got shot, now mothafuckas are killing kids

these aren't organizations, just block gangs

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/12/15 09:59 PM

@cook,

This might be my official last reply to you. You do heavy commentary without ever adding any in depth articles, records, documentaries , or even your own experience being from the surburbs or whichever city/town your located. If you can't accept my remarks/opinions without supportive claims then why sideline comment? Seriously Cook, you been on this board over 2 years now with just remarks/questions/irregular spaces & irritating posters ( Great Pizza-Cook wars lol & others).

All I'm asking of you is to post articles or links more than shout from the bleachers pal. All these random & irregular comments are like gnats in the face. If you refuse then oh well whistle

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/13/15 05:25 PM

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...1105-story.html

R.I.P to the kid, SMDH.

Terror Dome v Killa Ward

There's NO honor among thieves.

Organizations made up of killers have respect for nothing and nobody. Whether it's this case of the young kid being killed by gangbangers (because his father was in a rival gang)or the story of the young kid being killed because he was traveling with his mafia grandfather, it's all the same thing. Human life means nothing.

street gangs shit where they eat though.....might as well have the toilet bowl right on top of the kitchen table...
Posted By: SoCalGangs

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/13/15 09:17 PM

That case of that kid being targeted and killed sounds highly suspicious to me.
I don't know what Chicago is like, maybe it has gotten that low to the point where children and "civillians" are targets.
Where I'm from that's a huge no no. It does happen on accident( drive by gone wrong or mistaken identity) which doesn't make it okay but that's pretty bad.

There's controversy surrounding the mother of the kid, because she seemed to get over the death kind of fast and didn't seem genuinely in pain over the death. She setup a go find me account to accept money right away and bought herself a brand new 2015 car.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/14/15 04:49 AM

I guess it was Folly that killed lil Marc, not 46.

It is odd about the mom buying a car instead of using funds for the funeral. The name of the killer is all over Twitter, won't be long til the guy is dead.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/14/15 01:32 PM

Lol Marc was stupid. Pregnant girlfriend and makes the most disrespectful song I have ever heard.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/16/15 08:20 PM

I would say that it's not accepted but when you have juveniles being the main drivers of conflicts then it devolve into this. Normally it wouldn't happen unless it's a case like Yummy and generally they would be killed or ousted for intentionally killing a neutral ( especially a kid).

For the mother and GoFundMe scenario , people just need to mind their business. As long that her child receive a proper burial, then the rest of the funds is private spending.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/16/15 09:38 PM

Why should people mind their business?

A child was murdered. There's lots of questions that should be asked. How was he lured into an alley late at night? Where was his mom at? What kind of father did he have?
How likely is it that these were good parents?
Seriously, ignoring this and saying to mind your own business is how all this madness continues. People need to be held responsible. Morally responsible.

Where's the good mothers and fathers at in Chicago?

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/16/15 11:02 PM

Originally Posted By: SoCalGangs
That case of that kid being targeted and killed sounds highly suspicious to me.
I don't know what Chicago is like, maybe it has gotten that low to the point where children and "civillians" are targets.
Where I'm from that's a huge no no. It does happen on accident( drive by gone wrong or mistaken identity) which doesn't make it okay but that's pretty bad.

There's controversy surrounding the mother of the kid, because she seemed to get over the death kind of fast and didn't seem genuinely in pain over the death. She setup a go find me account to accept money right away and bought herself a brand new 2015 car.

chicago has gotten that fucking low, the crack babies of the early 90s are grown now

there aren't many mobs with hierarchies anymore

the vast majority of chicago gang members don't even sell drugs, they just use them

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/16/15 11:07 PM

A child was murdered. There's lots of questions that should be asked. How was he lured into an alley late at night? Where was his mom at? What kind of father did he have?
Seriously, ignoring this and saying to mind your own business is how all this madness continues. People need to be held responsible. Morally responsible.

Take it easy. He was talking about the gofundme controversy.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/16/15 11:32 PM

I

Take it easy. He was talking about the gofundme controversy.
if the mother bought herself a car before the sons body ever got a chance to get cold, I think that warrants some concern especially for the people that sent the money.
When children are being murdered, I think it's time to question and examine everyone and everything.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 01:47 AM

common sense overload! wink

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 02:16 AM

@ SoCal

I understand your outrage and hopefully they'll find the killer soon or the killer received karma. GoFundMe are basically donations, therefore once you give your money away with no returns guaranteed then that's that. Almost no different from that Florida Veteran's donation scam. Right here she states she brought the car with her money : http://abc7chicago.com/news/mother-of-bo...ew-car/1073597/

@ FiveFelonies

I could only watch half of that video, don't like the way he conducts his "news" and making himself more appalling then being respectful.
Posted By: Footreads

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 02:23 AM

Is this the one where one gang killed the kid of another gang member?

If so this is nothing new. The mayor is making a big thing out of it even though innocent kids die left and right in Chicago all the time. No one gave a shit about them.

You can't get the guy you want to kill. So instead you get him where he breaths by killing his kid.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 05:01 AM

@ SoCal

I understand your outrage and hopefully they'll find the killer soon or the killer received karma. GoFundMe are basically donations, therefore once you give your money away with no returns guaranteed then that's that. Almost no different from that Florida Veteran's donation scam. Right here she states she brought the car with her money : http://abc7chicago.com/news/mother-of-bo...ew-car/1073597/

@ FiveFelonies

I could only watch half of that video, don't like the way he conducts his "news" and making himself more appalling then being respectful.

Yeah I seen that a few days back, but the way she responded on social media just didn't sit well with me. Just how I felt when I watched clips of her. That's just me though.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 05:56 AM

Indeed , Our emotions can get the better of ourselves. Remember she was a YOUNG mother and to have the pain of losing your child then others prying into your personal life before the child is buried will warrant any mother's wraith ( regardless of her predicament and environment). I just posted that because it's one of many Stones vs Disciples rivalry that been going longer than Crips & Blood rivalry.

I would post more criminal activities outside the traditional drugs & gun trafficking but it's tricky to figure whose who due to lack of information & enough sources.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 06:37 PM

@Five F.

I didn't watch the video, in fact I usually have vids blocked but I unblocked just to see who the video came from.
Just so you know....this tommy sotomayor guy is a yt crazy with a crowdfunding FRAUD history.I doubt he mentioned it in the video.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 07:01 PM

The mother has been exercising poor judgement.
The first bad decision was getting involved with a gangmember to begin with. That goes for any woman who gets involved with a known criminal.

I wonder why she didn't use some of the funds to MOVE to another part of the city/state or to relocate somewhere else.Or to save the money for living expenses while she's mourning?

Or if you're going to get a car, get a safe used car and pay for it outright....rather than trying to finance a new car and entering into debt?

Once her decision to buy a new car(BEFORE her son was buried) became public, those who donated and the general public have every right to question her decision making.

Asking "where are the good parents?" in Chicago is reaching though. In every bad area, there are regular decent people working hard just to support themselves and their families. The scumbags just overshadow the normal people.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 08:35 PM

@ Gets

Read my previous post or before that one, She brought the car with her own money. She had her son around 17/18 years old and most likely was associating with that type of crowd. I do agree she should use the funds to relocate and a gun for protection. Even in the better neighborhoods or suburbs you still have to be cautious.
Posted By: Five_Felonies

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/17/15 09:12 PM

Originally Posted By: getthesenets
this tommy sotomayor guy is a yt crazy with a crowdfunding FRAUD history.I doubt he mentioned it in the video.

yeah, that very well might be true but to be fair there are plenty of documentary funding projects that take a long time to get going or just go to shit for whatever reason. no explanation isn't a good thing though.

She brought the car with her own money.

according to who, her? seems kinda fishy that as soon as she comes across a good chunk of cash the car comes, but that's just me. either way both of those "parents" are huge pieces of shit and deserve all the hate they have received and then some. that kid lived with his grandmother, not these 2 clowns, yet as soon as he's gunned down they looked for a payday. it doesn't get much lower than that! rest assured she will be pregnant again in short order with a different guy and another poor kid won't have a chance in hell!

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/18/15 05:03 PM

@footreads

Little kids being the intended target of a gang murder is very new

Stray bullets and Neanderthals shootings kids on purpose is different

@blackfamily

That ratchet bitch didn't wait until the body was cold to get a car

She used that fund money for a car or its a hel l of a coincidence

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/20/15 08:26 PM

In the Eastside area, You have Titanic Stones ( Roe Block) at it with CVLs, GDs, & other Stones. Rap Group GMEBE ( Global Money East Bound Entertainment ) are members of this Titanic deck. There's even a white Stone in the group.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/20/15 09:42 PM

They have a person of interest for the killing of the kid locked up for gun possession.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local...1117-story.html

If he's the shooter, they should have a firing squad execution on tv.

For a city the size of Chicago....it makes no sense that there aren't cameras and gunshot detection ALL over the city.

That way, at least you can go over footage of the area where shots were fired. I NEVER read about "surveillance footage" in any of the articles about Chicago crimes.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/21/15 03:31 AM

@ Gets

Check those reports and watch some of those rap videos, Chicago have MANY cameras. There are shootings caught on footage and yet there's still many killers out there. They're already above 2,200 shootings I think and still have a month & few weeks left in the year. Baltimore right behind the Chi in their upbeat crimes , past 300 homicides sadly.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/24/15 10:26 PM

Here's a video about more info on Tyshawn and conflicts between gangs. The YouTuber is Chicago News who keeps a profile on the rap scenes and gangland, he ACTUALLY goes to through these neighborhoods and interview a some rappers. His videos and comments section will informed more in detail about the decks & cliques.

http://youtu.be/PSXHuteV-dk

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 11/25/15 04:44 AM

Thanks BF

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/01/15 06:22 AM

According to 600Breezy, murder charges against Cdai dropped and he's just in for robbery now.. Supposedly his text messages contained the most damning evidence but maybe not.

Also, Lil Jay claims Tunechi/Butta snitched on him on his murder charge. Butta was with KI when she killed Odee and make the infamous Oblock.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/01/15 08:57 PM

According to 600Breezy, murder charges against Cdai dropped and he's just in for robbery now.. Supposedly his text messages contained the most damning evidence but maybe not.

Also, Lil Jay claims Tunechi/Butta snitched on him on his murder charge. Butta was with KI when she killed Odee and make the infamous Oblock.

the killing of "odee" is not what made parkway gardens infamous

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/01/15 11:20 PM

I didn't say that.. The killing of Odee did give result in Parkway Gardens being given the name O-block.

I lived on 63rd and Michigan for years, long before there was an Oblock or 300/600. It was primarily a GD neighborhood back when I lived there.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/02/15 05:36 AM

Apparently 600Breezy doesn't know what he's talking about.. Edai says murder charges remain for Cdai.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/02/15 05:38 AM

Pictures of Butta signing snitch papers making their rounds on the Internet.. With Arealest being killed a few weeks back, Butta might as well kill himself.

FBG is weak but someone will probably kill him. To

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/05/15 05:20 PM

@JimmyIrons

Hey Do you have any info on the Souls turf in East Garfield Park? There's some kind of beef they having with someone.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/06/15 07:07 AM

I don't know much about that area.. Sorry BlackFamily.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/29/15 06:27 AM

Who shot Louie in the head?

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/30/15 09:57 PM

It could be anyone, just pay attention to the movements of the M.U.B.U members.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/31/15 03:41 AM

Was KL actually shot or is this a publicity stunt?

High caliber weapons are in the hands of street guys in Chicago....how does a guy get hit several times....and at least once in the head...and is conscious and talking to CNN the next day?

story sounds like the song "A Minute to Pray and a Second to Die" by Mr. Scarface

A woman yelled - get an ambulance/
But I knew he was dead, he didn't stand a chance/
You should've seen him, he was scared/
A bullet goes to his chest, and one to his head/
He just laid there in silence../
and all I heard was the sirens/
Paramedics pulled up../
followed by a law man and then came a firetruck/
Put his ass on the stretcher../
but if he survives, I'm willing to betcha/
he'll be out for revenge/
They patched him up within a week he was back at it again/

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/31/15 05:50 AM

Yes, He was shot 7 times despite 22 rounds being fired at him. uhwhat

http://chicagoist.com/2015/12/29/chicago_rapper_king_louie_talks_abo.php

"Devil working overtime" uhwhat This is the same fella that release a disrespectful song against Spike Lee. Then get shot at 22 times, Hmmm .... Spike Lee low key mobster! lol
But seriously it's street karma to some extent.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/31/15 06:40 AM

I do wonder the caliber.. Looked like he took 4-5 shots to the shoulder/chest/biceps area. A large caliber weapon with that many shots in a small grouping would do a lot of damage.

He says bullet still in his head but so did Suge Knight.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/31/15 04:39 PM

@black family

spike lee ain't got a goddamn thing to do with buddy getting shot

spike lee should've made an in depth documentary on chicago, not a movie

street karma who knows, chicago is full of haters so ain't no telling what happened

@getthesenets

that shit ain't a publicity stunt, did you see how shook up he was on cnn

you can get shot 7 times and live if no major arteries are hit

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 12/31/15 11:34 PM

speaking of Mr. Scarface

rappers have BEEN using real and alleged incidents for publicity

"ah..!!! my eye..my eye...why you shoot me in the eye? I would've shot you in the body"-Bushwick Bill

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 01/02/16 04:58 AM

You reminded me of that Soulja Boy incident in which 3 robbers does a home invasion at his place and he shot one of them 5 times. Don't know whether that robber died or not.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 02/10/16 11:03 PM

Theres 2 alliances currently active on the South side with identical names: CTG (Cutthroat ) & KTS (Kutthroat).

CTG: Georgetown - 87th & Sangannon (misspell) & other groups between 87th - 93rd

KTS: Lakeside , Pockettown, & E-Block

Allegedly , The shooter who aimed at King Louie is dead.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 02/11/16 08:35 PM

Which set shot Louie?

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 02/12/16 01:44 AM

Unknown which clique it could be .
Posted By: pmac

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 02/12/16 02:53 AM

What'd chiraq on amazon last night its OK. Spike lees Inside man is a very underated movie in my book and do the right thing is a classic in my book and his best work ever but that Redhook summer was fucking weird and gross. Alset with pedo priest aka cop from the wire.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 02/12/16 05:54 AM

I just wish the movie would have actually reflected south side Chicago. Dumb to think women would actually stop having sex to stop the violence. Dthang from 600(probably their most prolific killer until he was killed himself) always said women were the cause of most murders with gossip and what not.

No dread heads, not authentic Chicago music, no nothin. Englewood 2012/2013 could be a fantastic movie.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 02/15/16 01:29 AM

There's plenty of guys without dreads though. lol

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 02/18/16 09:00 AM

I just wish the movie would have actually reflected south side Chicago. Dumb to think women would actually stop having sex to stop the violence. Dthang from 600(probably their most prolific killer until he was killed himself) always said women were the cause of most murders with gossip and what not.

No dread heads, not authentic Chicago music, no nothin. Englewood 2012/2013 could be a fantastic movie.

the movie should've been a documentary about the violence in chicago

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/08/16 06:16 AM

Rumor is Rondo will be free tomorrow.

Reports have been saying the past week that witnesses have disappeared. 2 have been arrested for not answering subpoenas but still won't talk.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/09/16 12:47 AM

They've been saying Rondo will be free for a couple years. Witnesses or not, the evidence is pretty good. Security camera footage and prints.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/10/16 12:48 AM

Tyshawn Lee's Murderer arrested: http://youtu.be/zZWdS6Ij-78

Place him in front of a firing squad! Or electric chair. SMDH.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/12/16 03:58 AM

Looks like Rondo and cdai got convicted.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/12/16 11:14 PM

This is old but, it seemed like a lot of excuses were being given to Tyshawn Lee's mother for her relapse's of judgement. Just some common sense observations from me, myself and I...

If she brought a car with her own money, and she brought it for protection, knowing her baby daddy or boyfriend was involved in a gang was actually the type to be involved in some hardcore shit, why didn't she buy herself a car to protect herself and her kid prior to him being killed?

There were a couple sources which were stating that she didn't need to create a gofundme, because Tyshawn Lee's funeral costs were already covered..I don't know how true that is, but I just stated that to say, if she didn't need to pay for the funeral costs, even after the creation of the gofundme and the donation of funds. Instead of buying a car, why didn't she use that money combined with her own money, to perhaps move to a better community?

Now I'm very well aware that not everyone has the opportunity or funds to just up and move, but depending on the kind of car she brought, whether it was brand new or used, and the amount of money which was donated to her, and the money she already has on her own, that may have very well been possible for her to move far away from the ignorance and violence of her current Chicago hood.

Granted you still need to be on guard and watch, but simply moving some distance away definitely makes it harder for those targeting to you, to be able to reach you.

RIP to the young kid though, it definitely didn't seem like he had much of chance, growing up in his circumstances.

And was it really any surprise that Rondo would most likely wouldn't be coming home? Shame, because he was one of the Chicago rappers who actually created a national buzz for himself and was gaining success off of it. Had he made a few wiser decisions, he'd be in a similar situation as Chief Keef, probably would have former friends threatening him and basically banning him from Chicago, but he'd be living a better life, somewhere in Los Angeles or anywhere in the fucking world, with bank accounts full of money, and alive and out of prison.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/13/16 08:57 PM

Tyshawn Lee's Murderer arrested: http://youtu.be/zZWdS6Ij-78

Place him in front of a firing squad! Or electric chair. SMDH.

Thanks. I read a headline that said that he confessed and planed to torture the kid. I agree with you....firing squad for this demon.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/26/16 05:19 PM

TVL & GD warring on the Westside

http://youtu.be/r79ve_ETB8w

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/26/16 06:38 PM

Rondo never ever had buzz like Keef.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/28/16 02:01 AM

Some more notable killings and whodunnit.

Lil Marc(051YM)- Drose(600)

Lil Boo(600)- Oochie/Wop(051YM)

Jamonie(TTB)- Westbrook(4-6)

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 03/28/16 02:03 AM

Tyshawn Lee's father arrested for attempted murder on his sons killer girlfriend. Grazed her head.
Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 04/02/16 02:31 PM

A couple of days ago this man from Chicago got shot while live streaming on Facebook..

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 04/02/16 03:05 PM

He's in critical condition and were injured in the face & groin. He was shot at the corner of 56th & Hoye, that area is territory to Lordsville ( VL).

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 04/02/16 03:55 PM

This hit is so symbolic for the time we live in, and Chicago is an extreme example of this ofcourse, self absorption together with wanton violence..

I hope the guy makes it, that's no way to check out..

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 04/02/16 07:37 PM

I'm assuming it's the Facebook video? Last I heard he was in the hospital and still alive, but he had to of eaten a lot of those shots.
Posted By: Sauce

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 04/05/16 04:04 AM

Chicago is an excellent example of the "Great Society" whereby trillions of trillions of tax dollars were spent by democrats to resolve issues of inequality, education, affirmative action and family support from cradle to grave.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 04/21/16 12:44 PM

Chicago News - Rico Recklezz's Cousin killed : http://youtu.be/Nq-_jN8rr1g

Enjoyed his views on the gang profiling.

TVL v GD still ongoing on the west side.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 05/05/17 02:42 AM

Bump J was released in April 2017.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 05/05/17 01:00 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi
A couple of days ago this man from Chicago got shot while live streaming on Facebook..

Update: He survived but was shot and killed around November (2016) along side his girlfriend in a car.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 05/05/17 01:01 PM

Many conflicts going on and yet there's different reasons for it.
Posted By: satch7

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 05/06/17 08:10 AM

Originally Posted By: Sauce
Chicago is an excellent example of the "Great Society" whereby trillions of trillions of tax dollars were spent by democrats to resolve issues of inequality, education, affirmative action and family support from cradle to grave.

So what would you did different I want to hear this. Are you saying inequality should have continued?. 50% of racism is cats like you worried bros boning your women.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 05/06/17 06:36 PM

Update: He survived but was shot and killed around November (2016) along side his girlfriend in a car.

Man, what a life..

I wonder, was there ever a time/city in the history of the US where living there was as dangerous as it is today in certain neighborhoods of Chicago?

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 05/06/17 07:14 PM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Man, what a life..

I wonder, was there ever a time/city in the history of the US where living there was as dangerous as it is today in certain neighborhoods of Chicago?

Absolutely. Things are definitely real bad, but the numbers are actually down from the 70's/80's/90's. You could make a strong argument that NYC in the 70's/80's/early 90's was worse as well. Same for LA, especially at the height of the Blood/Crip beefs in the early 90's.

Like I said, it's still bad today, but it's also highly sensationalized and much more visible in ways that it wasn't back then.

Re: Chicago Street Talk - 05/07/17 01:18 AM

@ BillyBrizzi & RollinBones

It's quite the norm sadly. The focus on the 70s to 90s is due to all 3 major cities experiencing their worst peaks ( both Totals & Rates). Yet , I've been digging through newspaper archives and way back to the roaring 20s it wasn't much difference ( Just lessor totals). 1930 Chicago had 350 homicides while NYC was at 480. Both cities been having high end homicides due to the large populous & poverty, etc.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET