Home

Vincent Asaro

Posted By: Mikey_Sunset

Vincent Asaro - 10/15/15 07:30 PM

I did a search and didn't see this. Could this be the last living wiseguy from the Lufthansa heist?

http://nypost.com/2015/10/07/goodfellas-murder-scenes-cant-be-introduced-at-mobsters-trial/
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/15/15 09:30 PM

vinnie is a degnerate gambler a man who is always drunk a man who hates his own son because he got made capo in another crew this made vinnie jealous because he was only a solider. He is very greedy

now massimo and vitale are going to testify plus the guy who wore a wire about vinnie selling some of jewles from the lufthansa heist and how vinnie gave some to massimo as a present.

what should really be said is what the fuck was vinnie doing talking about something that happened nearly 35 years ago and complaing about tommy got him 17 months he also said how jack bonventre rejected the position of consgliere. His cousin will testify how vinnie jerome asaro (already plead out got 8 years) and him moved the body of paul Kataz in the 80s the murder itself got carried out in 1969 by vinnie asaro and others. Vinnie will die in the can he is 80 and is facing so many charges its ridiciclous gambling,loansharking etc he will get convicted and prob die even if he beats the murder rap
Posted By: fergie

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/15/15 10:52 PM

Kinda ironic Paul Katz got strangled with a dog chain? smile
Posted By: pmac

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/16/15 12:52 AM

Read capeci today the trial should start next week his cousin testifying first wonder if it's massino or vitale or both to put him in all the shit in 80ty to they flipped. My guess he beats the murders maybe alot of other shit. The cousin didn't see him kill Katz. But I think the feds love rolling out massino to mind fuck all the guys on the street and just ruin the legacy of omerta and the whole lcn bravado thing. Like here's the last don singing again well his wife and kids collect his rents around NYC.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/19/15 07:14 PM

http://nypost.com/2015/10/19/goodfellas-heist-case-could-be-last-old-school-mafia-trial/

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/19/15 08:45 PM

Originally Posted By: pmac
Read capeci today the trial should start next week his cousin testifying first wonder if it's massino or vitale or both to put him in all the shit in 80ty to they flipped. My guess he beats the murders maybe alot of other shit. The cousin didn't see him kill Katz. But I think the feds love rolling out massino to mind fuck all the guys on the street and just ruin the legacy of omerta and the whole lcn bravado thing. Like here's the last don singing again well his wife and kids collect his rents around NYC.

i think vinny will get convicted of the katz murder his son got 8 years for his part. Jerome and the cousin neither of them helped kill katz but under vinnys orders they dug up the body and moved it in the 80s in 2013 they found the body after the cousin who was wearing a wire tipped the feds of the cousin has the tapes plus his testimonary that they dug the body up with vinnys orders and directions i think vinny is fucked
Posted By: tenpin477

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/19/15 09:19 PM

How deep was this guy today? Is this supposed to be a big blow to the Bonnanos, or just a popcorn headline to show they're still fighting the Mafia?

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/19/15 09:38 PM

Originally Posted By: tenpin477
How deep was this guy today? Is this supposed to be a big blow to the Bonnanos, or just a popcorn headline to show they're still fighting the Mafia?

popcorn headline the press inaccreutly a couple years before stated he was someone who could run the family bullshit

he was a joke of a capo a man who got demoted because he is a degnerate got repromoted four years ago i mean the man was a low level capo who the boss tommy D did not even like.

John “Bazoo” Ragano a soldier got time because of vinny

Vinny caused more damage to the family with his big fucking mouth he got jack bonevntre 22months i think it was for loansharking he said jack refused the job of consglierie jack said he did not want the heat he is one to watch jack he is 48 quite young for LCN

he got his own son 8 years who he hates by the way because his son is more respected than him

he got the acting boss tommy f 17 months for loansharking basicily vinny was complaining to the cousin who was wearing a wire

i think if my memory is correct a assoiate loaned another connected guy 75,000 to set up a carwash anyway it was all ok but the assoiate who did the loan did not register it with the family so this saw the others demand a chunck of the loan when they found out vinny was suposed to get 40k but tommy D took 15k of vinnys cut for himself and this made vinny mad

"Vincent Asaro was captured on a secret wiretap during a conversation with his cousin Gaspare “Gary” Valenti who had turned rat and was wearing a wire talking about a mafia payoff. He said to his cousin that “Tommy” took a $15,000 cut from a loan shark payoff of $40,000 that he had received. Asaro always says “He took 15 grand, i want to kill the mother******” on the recording according to court documents. Federal prosecutors claim that the “Tommy” mentioned by Asaro on the tape is Thomas DiFiore and that he hold the ranks of acting boss in the Bonanno family."

tommy now hates vinny he rightfully so blames him vinny is shelved now everyone hates the guy

"In court documents filed by DiFiore’s lawyer requesting bail he blames the big-mouthed Bonanno family captain directly for dragging him into the recent convictions. "

"Defense lawyer Steve Zissou claims that even if the prosecution could get a jury to believe that the “Tommy” Asaro mentions is indeed his client there is no reason to believe that anything Asaro said was even truthful while calling him a lying degenerate gamble"

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 03:01 AM

Daily new wrote a good article guess sal vitale was today's rat guess he looks good but hates the program and if he could do it over would have never flipped. Massino coming up and I guess the main rat the cousin. His kid was in court like the godfather shit. He's a made guy in the family and was there to support vinny. Should be a good trial.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 03:16 AM

It seems like a waste of taxpayers money to go after Asaro. He's 80 years old and they're charging him with a crime that happened over 35 years ago? Seems pretty pointless, but like other posters said its probably for the headlines.

That being said, maybe be good to have the guy off the street, says he previously got arrested for rape, fucking degenerate.
Posted By: pizzaboy

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 03:21 AM

We talked about that recently. There have been a lot of wiseguys with rape on their sheets over the years, including Christy Tick. It's the lowest form of human behavior. They tend to leave that stuff out of Coppola and Scorsese films, though wink.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 04:23 AM

As PB says, people forget these guys are criminals.

Let's not get surprised if a few of these criminals add rape to their resume. It shouldn't be a surprise.
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 08:08 AM

Vincent Asaro (l.) and Judge Allyne Ross look on as prosecutor Lindsay Gerdes (r.) makes opening statements in Asaro's trial in this court sketch on Monday.

Attached picture asarocourt.jpg
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 08:10 AM

It makes sense to be honest. The most violent people are more inclined to commit rape. If you look at the amount of boxers who have been convicted of sex crimes as well it proves the point: LaMotta, Tyson, Trevor Burbank.
Posted By: Wilson101

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 12:58 PM

NE bad example, Mike was innocent lol
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 01:41 PM

Originally Posted By: VegasMikey
NE bad example, Mike was innocent lol

...Lol.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/20/15 05:09 PM

Originally Posted By: NE1020
It makes sense to be honest. The most violent people are more inclined to commit rape. If you look at the amount of boxers who have been convicted of sex crimes as well it proves the point: LaMotta, Tyson, Trevor Burbank.

to be fair even though the press and the feds are making this out to be a bigger trial than it is because of the luthfansa heist there is crimes like extortion gambling etc in this indictment plus he was a capo even if a joke in the bonanno family.

plus it was his fault for being a loud mouth and when the cousin flipped he was going to get indicted for that murder no doubt he knew where the body was

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 12:08 AM

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2404298

looking forward to the tapes already read part of what was in the court documens of a few talked about jack bonventre rejecting consglierie and tommy f being boss

the son looks like he does not agree with his fathers decision

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 12:38 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport

to be fair even though the press and the feds are making this out to be a bigger trial than it is because of the luthfansa heist there is crimes like extortion gambling etc in this indictment plus he was a capo even if a joke in the bonanno family.

plus it was his fault for being a loud mouth and when the cousin flipped he was going to get indicted for that murder no doubt he knew where the body was

The press is only on this because they only dream they had the mob that Capeci wrote about in his prime. That mob is done. It's not over, but it's undeniable that the "old mob" was more attractive to write about. And MUCH more enjoyable to read about.
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 01:01 PM

http://nypost.com/2015/10/20/turncoat-co...dium=SocialFlow
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 03:12 PM

http://nyti.ms/1QPDv9X

Another article and also the best one yet.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 03:47 PM

Ya I guess this guy was a player then I first thought. But if your dad and kid and cousins if the family you can't be a noone. How bout this dink how just wrote a 300+ page book on the heist and is saying he never heard of the bonanno connections. Bad look for your book. You got the cousin who pistoled whiped a guard loading the boxes and hid the cash at his house. Vitale saying him and Joe sold the jewels and you wrote a book with hill who by recent accounts wasn't trusted to be there. Wonder how vitale got off the stand so fasfast the judge must be limiting the cross. Ya this guys going down. His rat cousin details are to procise. Caught a pic of some guy rizzo was last name looks like he's alive and wasn't charged. Wonder if the westside and colombos were pissed they didn't get a cutt. Or maybe they got paid off by vario 50 k or something. I wonder if massino brings some of the jewels in as evidence or did he melt or sell it all. Anyway cool reading this is probaly the last of the big Rico's with murder.now you'll just here about extortions and drugs.
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 03:50 PM

I don't think the Genovese or the Colombos were involved with the airport so it wasn't necessary to give them a cut.
Posted By: CLenz7

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 04:24 PM

What I think is worse is that people still associate with those individuals after they have been made aware of their crime. Tyson in particular still has a huge fan base. His first fight after he got released from jail was one of the most hyped boxing matches, and thousands of people cheered for him despite the fact he's a known sex offender. Then he's put in The Hangover movies, fucking ridiculous.

Additionally, that picture of Gotti with his arm around Asaro makes me sick. Anyone who commits rape should have their balls cut off.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 04:35 PM

And how bout sal vitale saying he came dishearted or whatever that word I'm thinking of cause he was order to kill his friend. I'm guessing it's that George from Canada guy who sal vitale said he like and respected. And that if he could do it over hed never flipped. Sal vitale didn't flip then massino doesn't get charged with death pen. Is that a new picture that the feds hold onto of gotti and asoro or has it been out there for years. Did any family have a hold of the Newark airport never heard of that before probaly westside. Funzi tieri must have got some cash and Tommy dibella I pretty shore boss of the Colombo in 78. Like asoro cousin didn't want anyone trying to rob them so spread the wealth alil.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 05:57 PM

Actually, I just flipped through Wiseguy and Hill said they paid Buster Aloi 60k, so I guess every family got a taste except for the Genovese.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 07:04 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
Actually, I just flipped through Wiseguy and Hill said they paid Buster Aloi 60k, so I guess every family got a taste except for the Genovese.

Desperate crime. Too easy to get caught. Squint was still in charge at the time and never would have gone in with the other families anyway. Not their style. It's amazing that no one was ever really charged until Asaro. Give Burke and his guys credit where it's due. Except for, you know, the fact that he died in prison anyway. And the fact that so many of the actual thieves were killed as a result of things. That's a rat move right there, killing the guys who did your dirty work for you. But Burke was a homicidal maniac and a speed freak, so you know, there's that. Scumbag.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 08:10 PM

With inflation 60k is I'm guessing 200k maybe a qmill today. This guy threw a book out there to make money hopefully a real writer is taking notes at this trial cause this is new firsthand information. Asoro done guilty. It's crazy how that many guys got hit and didn't see it coming. Ya the black guy fucked up leaving the truck he sighn his own death warrant. But the guy who surposely gotti guy on the job poalo something there something more to that. Hill wasn't even there or in the planning. So he got all second hand. Tommy Simone what lived 18 months after the heist he must have killed a few them other guys. By the late 70tys was cargo hijacking a thing of the past? I remember massino and his guys were doing gotti an his crew and of course varios crew. I read the judge won't let them talk about the murders after the heist or what happens to Tommy Simone which I think the truth will leak out by the agency. Lil al said he was going to his fake induction leaving Bruno f. Pizza place. Hay they found that guys Katz body who was whacked 10 yrs before. But the demeo crew might have cut him up. Most interesting read about the mafia since Charles carnig trial. Probaly the last. Maybe they'll keep make headlines up Montreal. Pardon my shity spelling and punctuation. Trying to be quick.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 08:15 PM

If they are going to charge anybody with the Dorfman slaying in some of these rumored Chicago indictments, that potential trial could prove to be pretty interesting. As of right now, it's just heresy.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/21/15 08:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Snakes
If they are going to charge anybody with the Dorfman slaying in some of these rumored Chicago indictments, that potential trial could prove to be pretty interesting. As of right now, it's just heresy.

Yes it would, but like you I think it's just someone getting hits on their site that got it out.
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/22/15 11:11 AM

Author Robert Sberna is following Asaro's trial for Gangsters Inc. Read more here: http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/gangsters-inc-report-goodfella-vincent-asaro-s-trial

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/22/15 07:21 PM

so heres a new twist the cousin did get his share of the heist 750k thats alot of money in 1979 today what 1.5 million in cash. like whats a house in queens go for back then 100k 150k for a big one. whats the real story here. one day in 2008 he calls the feds cause he broke wtf. and just start giving up your blood family. i guess he was mad he didnt get more money from the heist cause after all the guys got whacked he thought he deserved more. be grafteful your cousin didnt let you get killed. and why didnt he get made his own son is a made guy. wonder what happend there. i just dont get how he went broke after that score. must have a drug or gambling problem and he did live in las vegas.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/22/15 07:58 PM

He probably spent his money like a fool. It's not like you can incest the $750k, either.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/22/15 08:19 PM

the cousin was broke needed money jealous that his kid spends more time with vinny. Vinny used to mock him the truth is the guy was broke he knew he could give the feds some decent info plus wear a wire and the feds were right they got the boss of the entire family tommy d and jack bonventre vito and vinny asaro of course

there whole family is disfunctionl jerome asaro does not speak to vinny valanetis kid does not speak to his own father but speaks to his father. Jerry is the only one who is a real gangster there

he was a joke though the cousin even in court he admitted vinny and all the mobsters mocked and laughed at him he was always a joke and was a degenerate

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/23/15 03:50 AM

The latest I read on this trial the cousin had a bad gambling problem. Was borrowing money and couldn't pay it back so the feds gave him a free ride but how do you sell out your kid and family was a piece of garbagggeeee. Like french garbageee. He was even in trouble some shit he had nightmares he couldn't eat shrimp scampi. As a late bloomer in life of how good shrimp is I love shrimp scampi. But did you ever look at the cholesterol in shrimp. Your gonna die young. Old bay n butter so good. Big sneaky I read and heard on YouTube massino becomes a capo after galante gets hit July 79 so asaro wasn't in joes crew till then ect. Who was his real capo in dec78. Wonder wat galante got out the heist I can't see him not tasting something or was he in jail? I miss hairy k.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/24/15 06:47 PM

Grandson of John Gotti heard on secretly recorded tape played during racketeering trial for Vincent Asaro

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/gr...ticle-1.2408696

Quote:
“No, f--- him,” Asaro was heard telling his cousin Valenti, when asked him if he went to Hill’s funeral.

“That’s one less left of Lufthansa,” Valenti replied.

Asaro, who apparently did not hear Valenti, replied “What?”

So Valenti repeated himself.

“F--- him,” said Asaro. “C--------r.”

“He made a big thing like he was there with us,” Valenti said.

“Yeah,” Asaro replied. “Piece of s---.”

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/24/15 07:08 PM

fucking press had to mention the gotti name its irritates me i mean all the kid said was hello

i think jumbo was the guy who got the 75k loan which tommy vinny and jack all got a part of i think vito got a bit

even though i dislike vinny i sympathies wit him when about his cousin how could you betray your own blood and come on he was a degenerate the feds offered to pay his gambling debts

and why the feds wanted him to tell vinny in 2013 he flipped i dont know that was wrong you cant do that lucky they did it with a 80 year old i could see some of the younger guys flipping out wire or no fucking wire

vinnys son is a real gangster when compared to vinny and what the fuck does the father know he let his son be with those guys his son who is nothing special has reached higher than he ever did because the father was nothing more than a hangeron

plus his father is damaging his own son by flipping what sort of father is he fucking disgrace

still very good article

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 12:37 AM

Did massino get up today. This guy Gaspar might be one of the worst rats ever. Just gave up his cousin and son for money from the government. That's a bad look for the mob. Bosses who look at there soldiers gonna wonder whose paying there electric bill. This is the first I've heard of a guy becoming a FBI agent at age 65 to pay his bills. Like did he just Google a FBI number.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 01:09 AM

Did massino get up today. This guy Gaspar might be one of the worst rats ever. Just gave up his cousin and son for money from the government. That's a bad look for the mob. Bosses who look at there soldiers gonna wonder whose paying there electric bill. This is the first I've heard of a guy becoming a FBI agent at age 65 to pay his bills. Like did he just Google a FBI number.

the only case that is like this is the ron previte kept saying he would not wear a wire but he accepted it when the feds paid him million over 3 years i think that was the final amount never did prison time ever when he flipped ridiculous plus he was allowed to keep his sports book the feds got him a car aswell

the tapes showed how ridiculous the whole thing is vinny asaro said how he went into one social club and they kicked him out did not welcome him. He says how his son wont loan him money. He says how he is so broke. This is a mob capo he says he finds it difficult to get food stamps. He said how poor he was and admitted he was degenerate saying he gambled everything away and how back in the 80s he never thought he would be in this situation he then talks about hijacking a truck of ciggerates but backs out saying he will get caught then he pulls a "scam" robbing a drug dealer of 2k

times have defo fallen hard on vinnie was it worth paying the cousin when vinnie is basicily a brokester? you could argue it was worth it they got Tommy D and Jack B and vito because of the investigation

i hope we find out how much they paid him
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 02:51 AM

Good call GR its kinda sad how broke he is..I agree the part in the article where they say Asaro knows his cousins a rat and just drives off is interesting like if he knew then ud think hed have stayed w him, felt him out then whacked him instead of driving off in defeAt saying "dont call me" ?

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 03:06 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Good call GR its kinda sad how broke he is..I agree the part in the article where they say Asaro knows his cousins a rat and just drives off is interesting like if he knew then ud think hed have stayed w him, felt him out then whacked him instead of driving off in defeAt saying "dont call me" ?

i think valenti would never have got in the car with him after he told vinny that he was following the feds plan and vinny at his age would not be able to force him. I think by this stage vinny had given up he even admitted on tape that his gambling addicition has been his biggest problem

yearh it is quite sad he is that broke but then you have to remember he is a gangster and not only that its not like he did not have the opportunity from the 80s+ he did zero time i dont understand how all the money he made over the years plus the luthfansa heist plus being a capo through the 80s meant he could end up in the state he was it is partly his own fault he got demoted in the 90s because of his addiction. His personality did not help either

the cousin is garbage betraying your own blood for money
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 05:13 PM

Vitale has already testified. Massino is due to testify later this week.

I wonder what shape Massino is in?

A morbidly obese 72 year old diabetic who by all accounts had made little effort to change his diet as of a decade ago.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 10:51 PM

You guys are a trip man. "It's sad he is broke" ? Lol my heart is bleeding for this guy. This guy wouldn't piss on your mother if she was on fire. Let's be real, this isn't like a retired ball player you once held near and dear.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 11:05 PM

You guys are a trip man. "It's sad he is broke" ? Lol my heart is bleeding for this guy. This guy wouldn't piss on your mother if she was on fire. Let's be real, this isn't like a retired ball player you once held near and dear.

Spot-on.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/27/15 11:35 PM

you know the reality of "the life". I'm sure you have been around plenty of these guys. I've been around only a few, but it seems to me the low life's far outnumber the gentlemen.

Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/28/15 09:37 AM

Gangsters Inc. Court Report: All wiseguys and goodfellas hate Henry Hill http://gangstersinc.ning.com/profiles/blogs/court-report-all-wiseguys-and-goodfellas-hate-henry-hill

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/28/15 11:11 PM

Vegas - I didnt mean "sad" like i feel bad for him, hes clearly a piece of shit and deserves what he gets, I meant sad like pathetic to get that gigantic sum of money and not be able to turn into something so ur not broke when your 80..takes 99% of legit people fuckin a decade or more to earn that kind of scratch thats all I meant

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 03:44 AM

Any one got a guess as to how old jimmy Burke's was during the heist I'm thinking young21. Less. But that kid guy had a rep into the 80tys but got whacked to I believe. Must have hurt his lips soul little that dude had. Rainy noreaster. I guess that gambino as. Bud z is testifying I'm guessing they don't bring out massino and it was all a ruse to scare the last of the old wiseguys on the street. Maybe massino fat dibectic an blind losing toes goes on a weekly base. He has them so much it must be hard for them to expose there wild card again meaning the gov. They lost at that genovese guys trial 2 years ago.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 03:45 AM

Spell check crushed in lazy no fix.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 05:19 AM

HHah pmac idk even how to approach reading what u just wrote jesus christ..and u know your shit and always have good insight but god dayumn

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 05:30 AM

I was wondering since I think vinny was bumped down to soldier whos crew is he currently in? Hes not in his sons crew is he? Thatd be a fucked up dynamic even for that family..jack bonventres crew?? Amy insight fellas?

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 10:21 AM

the son he has a his own crew a differant crew to vinny. Valentis son reported to his son. His son had a real crew

jack bonventre i dont know what rank he is i assume he is a capo as they offered him the position of consglierie and he said no he does not want it

vinny was independent the feds said he was a capo but he did not have a crew he was sort of not reporting to anyone he was too old he went into a social club and was told to leave. His own son wont give him money he is a joke

now what got jack b and tommy D under indictment was that loan the guy a bonanno assoiate loaned 75k to a gambino assoicate who owned a car wash now i am not completely sure why but for some reason vinny, tommy D and Jack B felt entiled to some of the money. I think it was vinny who told them about the loan so he was to get his cut he was expecting a good bit but i think Tommy D took 15k which angered vinny as he was expecting a bigger share

but apart from that score he was not kicking up he was not given any rackets he was sort of left out he was a brokester by this time he was 80 you can expect him to be earning on the streets i mean robbing a drug dealer for 2k was the best they can come up with he said he did not even know what was going on in ozone park. He only kicked up 15k because it was a big score and if tommy or those guys found out they could take a big cut or vinny could have got in trouble

its funny though because the press were saying a few years ago that vinny was going to be the next massimo how he was a long time powerful capo who was going to run the family and that bullshit shows they dont know shit i mean vinny was talking about how hard it is to get food stamps its ridiculous what the press come out with sometimes

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 07:46 PM

Asaro was NOT independent. He was busted down to the rank of soldier after the tapes got out of him talking shit about Tommy D, the acting boss.
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 08:05 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
Asaro was NOT independent. He was busted down to the rank of soldier after the tapes got out of him talking shit about Tommy D, the acting boss.

Ya it was either in the indictment or a detention memo that stated for a time Asaro was on a ruling panel along with difiore running the family before they had a falling out.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 09:25 PM

Ditto.

@GR --- For the last time. STOP regurgitating books and articles that were sketchy on facts to begin with. It's not doing you any good here. Why dont you just read the boards for awhile before jumping in with such definitive opinions. That's just some friendly advice because you're driving half the board crazy. Just post nice and easy.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/29/15 10:37 PM

i am being misquoted again and its not everyone half of the guys on i have good conversations with its the same people....

but i will stop posting here because same people are giving me a problem infact its only two people while the majority are ok but if people are getting annoyed i will leave

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 02:03 AM

Originally Posted By: pizzaboy

Ditto.

@GR --- For the last time. STOP regurgitating books and articles that were sketchy on facts to begin with. It's not doing you any good here. Why dont you just read the boards for awhile before jumping in with such definitive opinions. That's just some friendly advice because you're driving half the board crazy. Just post nice and easy.

ok will do it your way i will post less and try and post in a way i am not annoying certain people

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 05:33 AM

GR, you seem like a good poster and a good kid.

Just take the advice that respected posters give you, like PB, and run with it. Keep posting. Me, personally, I find your posts interesting. You seem like a good nice kid. Just listen to what people that know what they're talking about and you'll do fine.

And don't get offended. PB is just giving friendly advice.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 07:08 AM

So who were members of Vinny Asaros crew when he was a capo? I have been wondering this ever since he was indicted.. And is there a acting capo of his crew now? or just a new capo since he was demoted to soldier?

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 02:23 PM

i am being misquoted again and its not everyone half of the guys on i have good conversations with its the same people....

but i will stop posting here because same people are giving me a problem infact its only two people while the majority are ok but if people are getting annoyed i will leave

Nobody misquoted you, or is giving you a hard time or even remotely desires you to leave. But you post a lot of inaccurate information and pass it off as fact. You don't see anything wrong with that?

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 09:00 PM

There a new article another cousin of Vinny's who gave Him half a million and other loans after he sold his porno place in times sq. The cousin got 18 million for it in 86. Matty the horse had a sit-down with asaro he got 750k cUse he had interests in the shop. Vincent told his little cousin pay him you don't fool around with his or his people. Just amazing how many cookie jars he had his hand in and to be broke is mind boggling.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 09:02 PM

He was a one man crime wave. He talks about how broke he is the guy had a car place giving 500 bucks amonth till he got locked up. He had loans all over the place and people paid or got fucked up some guy got stabbed and shot. Crazy.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 09:05 PM

And half a mill in 86 with inflation is like 2mill today. Then he loaned some of the heist money to his uncle the porn king who died then lied to the family and said he never paid it back. So he got more money. What a goon.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 10/30/15 11:24 PM

You don't have to do that, buddy. You can be a valuable addition here if you just open your mind to the fact that 90 percent of mob and cop biographies are to be taken with a grain of salt. And when you post them as Gospel, it rubs posters who've lived through it the wrong way.

Take a deep breath, read some old posts, and familiarize yourself with the board. Piano piano.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/01/15 07:26 AM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie
So who were members of Vinny Asaros crew when he was a capo? I have been wondering this ever since he was indicted.. And is there a acting capo of his crew now? or just a new capo since he was demoted to soldier?

???? anyone know????

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/02/15 12:56 AM

I'd guess his son his cousins some old guy that did the heist Danny rizzo died recently. Probaly had alot of queens guys. He was on massino good side threw out the 80tys and rustelli was a queens guy. His family is pretty huge cousins all over. Even all the unmade ones are his crew right. For all this shit happening to him at 80 yrs old he had a pretty good run with all the money he blew.
Posted By: salvi62

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/02/15 05:39 AM

Hey Pizza,

I lost all my email contacts so can you send me a PM or email me at *******74@att.net you know the first word.....

Thanks,

Sal
Posted By: crazycrip33766

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/02/15 01:19 PM

vincent asaro he is mention on the book by Pileggi Wiseguy, and also in the lufthansa hesit documentary from the early 90s but no word mention on his piece of shit cousin Valenti, anyways Asaro is done , hes going down for strangling Katz

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/08/15 07:21 PM

so this trial is going to the jury monday i think anything possible after tommy shots beat 6 murders last time. all they got is his cousin word that he was in a car at the seen. i guess the tapes of him saying jimmy fucked us out the money but a good lawyer could spin it. how bout the press not covering anything but the heist. how bout the million dollar gold dust heist i wonder what the fuck happend and who did it. that was brushed over.just alot of he said shit no hard proof all paid government witnesses. the cousin getting 3000 amonth and asaro helpiing him out getting money hes owed and constintly using asaro and his name for shakedowns. rotten to do it to your own cousin. asaro looked out for this guy what a shitbag. massino would have got caught in lies i bet. all and all this trial needed better reporting and that pats are woppin the skins what a snooze fest . think im gonna go for a walk sucks it will be dark in 2 hours.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/08/15 08:43 PM

I think they have Asaro on tape talking about the digging up of the body of Paul Katz, though. I could be wrong, but that's what the articles I think were saying when the indictment first had came down.
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/08/15 10:19 PM

I think they have Asaro on tape talking about the digging up of the body of Paul Katz, though. I could be wrong, but that's what the articles I think were saying when the indictment first had came down.

I think you are right...I thought I read that before as well

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/08/15 10:44 PM

i think he will be convicted of the murder charges they already got one of the sons on digging up the body and i think the cousin was one of the guys who helped dig up the body and i think he tiped the feds of where the body was so if he knew all of that it is quite likey he will know enough to convict vinny

but then again who knows we have not been at the trial all we know is from newspaper articles

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/09/15 10:50 PM

Great times article today. The cousin is such a shitbag to do what he did for money. The feds giving away money for Rico trials is fucked up what happens to hard work. The lawyer speech was OK. Lot paid witnesses saying what there told and the feds having this guy under survilence 24 hours a day for 7 yrs never seen him doing anything criminal except talking like a old dink.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/10/15 12:18 AM

That's what Asaro's lawyer said, Pmac. The whole thing about having him under surveillance for 7 years and never witnessing him in a crime. Joey The Clown Lombardo's lawyer also tried to use that defense during the Family Secrets trial for the Chicago Outfit, and he was still convicted and sentenced to life in prison.
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/10/15 01:22 AM

Great article on the trial. I'd love to be able to read the testimony. Is it published anywhere?? http://nyti.ms/1RILm9G

Quote:
Since his divorce in 2005, he had been on bad terms with his only son, Jerome, a Bonanno captain. His jewelry had been in hock for two years. He still went to Fat Andy’s, where he had celebrated the Lufthansa robbery, but “people hate me in there: I don’t pay my dues,” he told Mr. Valenti, his cousin, in a conversation Mr. Valenti recorded.

He tried to look sharp, though his idea of sharp by then was fresh sneakers and a jacket from Kohl’s. As other organized crime was getting ever more sophisticated — hacking into bank accounts, stealing identities — Mr. Asaro was still talking about small robberies and little shakedowns.

He worried he was so irrelevant he would be kicked out of the Mafia altogether. “They’re going to take my badge away. You’re going to see, it’s going to happen,” he told Mr. Valenti in 2011, according to a recording played in court. By 2012, the group’s waning membership was such that he told Mr. Valenti that he was promoted to captain again. It did not change his fortunes. “I ain’t got a penny. I swear to God. No gas. Twenty dollars can you lend me?” he told Mr. Valenti.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/10/15 01:33 AM

Great times article today. The cousin is such a shitbag to do what he did for money. The feds giving away money for Rico trials is fucked up what happens to hard work. The lawyer speech was OK. Lot paid witnesses saying what there told and the feds having this guy under survilence 24 hours a day for 7 yrs never seen him doing anything criminal except talking like a old dink.

Ah didn't see this. Really great article huh?

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/10/15 04:00 AM

Great article:

"By 2012, the group’s waning membership was such that he told Mr. Valenti that he was promoted to captain again. It did not change his fortunes. “I ain’t got a penny. I swear to God. No gas. Twenty dollars can you lend me?” he told Mr. Valenti."

Jesus. He's like a microcosm of the decline of the Mafia, in some ways.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/11/15 01:08 AM

Day an half no verdict could it be another upset that the gov thought was a slam dunk? Probaly not.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 12:00 AM

That NYT article that Benny B posted is the best article about the trial so far.

In the article, theres 4 pictures of Asaro that I have never seen before..can anyone id the guys hes with? One of them was at Jimmy Burke's wake, love to know who else showed up for that seeing as he was such a powerful Non-Italian associate who seemed to do business with other fams besides the Lucchese's

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 08:14 PM

Not guilty on all counts!

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 08:17 PM

cuzin vinny aquitted!!!

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 08:17 PM

ok i will come out and admit it i am shocked i thought the murder he would be found guilty on and i will admit because i was confident he would be guilty

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-...ticle-1.2432820

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 08:20 PM

i tough he was goonna sink for strangling katz, but he beat it, good for him....... i guess

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 08:21 PM

yearh i thought the katz murder would get him
Posted By: domwoods74

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 08:30 PM

Vinnie Asaro has been found not guilty on all counts

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 09:02 PM

Holy shit that's a festavis miracle. Goes home today egg on alot of face. Going strait to the self. I'll give a more in-depth take when I read article.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 09:37 PM

He gets to go home and be a shelved brokester whos shops at Kohls and Waldbaums lol
Posted By: DA13

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/12/15 09:53 PM

Full video

Vincent Asaro Found Not Guilty in 'Goodfellas' Lufthansa Jewelry Heist Trial

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/13/15 12:12 AM

That NYT article that Benny B posted is the best article about the trial so far.

In the article, theres 4 pictures of Asaro that I have never seen before..can anyone id the guys hes with? One of them was at Jimmy Burke's wake, love to know who else showed up for that seeing as he was such a powerful Non-Italian associate who seemed to do business with other fams besides the Lucchese's

Anyone had a chance to take a look at these pics? any thoughts?
Posted By: baldo

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/13/15 12:29 AM

Is there a link? can't seem to find in this thread.

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/13/15 12:53 AM

Originally Posted By: baldo

courtesy of Benny B http://nyti.ms/1RILm9G....like halfway through theres 4 pics of Asaro Ive never seen before, including one at Jimmy Burkes wake, just wondering if anyone can ID any of the guys?
Posted By: dave213

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/13/15 02:10 AM

Originally Posted By: baldo

courtesy of Benny B http://nyti.ms/1RILm9G....like halfway through theres 4 pics of Asaro Ive never seen before, including one at Jimmy Burkes wake, just wondering if anyone can ID any of the guys?

That link isn't working for me.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/10/nyregi...of-silence.html

Re: Vincent Asaro - 11/13/15 02:41 AM

Dave when you click on the link, look in your address bar and delete the "....like" at the end then try again.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET