Home

John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands

Posted By: BillyBrizzi

John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/14/15 05:43 PM

Junior's son is a MMA fighter with a record of 2 wins and 1 loss..

http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/78999-john-gotti

Here you have a video of his handy work in his last fight:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G-IfJBBnyY

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/14/15 10:12 PM

I wonder when he would, hypothetically speaking, win 12 fights in a row and subsequently have a 14-1 record, if the UFC would contract him?

Or would his last name prevent him from ever competing in the big league..
Posted By: bronx

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 02:09 AM

LAST NAME WOULD HELP HIM..THEY WOULD MARKET HIM IN ALL SORTS OF WAYS..EXCUSE THE CAPS..
Posted By: HandsomeMike

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 03:36 AM

There is no chance he would be held back by his last name. Dana White is all about publicity and making his company known. He wins 3 in a row he gets an undercard bout against some shit guy no problem. How many people would be drawn in on a Gotti fight?
Even if people don't buy the fight because of him, people will talk about it. More publicity is good for UFC. Can you imagine the publicity if NY ever legalizes MMA? You put him in a fight at MSG,it would be the biggest fight of the year, even if he isn't the main event.

The Gotti name will sell.
Posted By: bronx

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 04:18 AM

agree, sell big time

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 05:20 AM

I also always wondered about Matt Serra, he would've been a great enforcer for any given crime family LOL

At 18:15 in this video he gets into an argument with an asshole who's disrespecting his student.. Matt's helluva funny guy too imo..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbBD7gmpDCQ
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 05:27 AM

frank "the hitman" cotroni

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS3O4GHMyVg

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 06:13 AM

Is he a son of the old Montreal godfather?
Posted By: GangstersInc

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 10:46 AM

He will definitely get to the UFC at one point. He's training with all the right people from what I've read/heard. Once there, Dana White will have a very easy time promoting his fights.

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 03:51 PM

Originally Posted By: GangstersInc
He will definitely get to the UFC at one point. He's training with all the right people from what I've read/heard. Once there, Dana White will have a very easy time promoting his fights.

And then he will become a made men in the Fertitta crime family LOL

But on a serious note though, do you think there is any truth to the rumors that their father/grandfather was part of the LCN?

Here's the link with the article about the accusations:

http://www.global-mma.com/t8544-proof-fertitta-family-is-100-yr-old-mafia-family-not-just-ties
Posted By: Belmont

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 09:39 PM

Guys, lets be real. Although i respect anyone who competes, the kid really lacks a lot of talent. He throws a bunch of wild punches and doesnt posess any real boxing skills. Again, i give the kid credit and he may be a nice kid but yiu need talent.
This is my gripe with mma, its a bunch of jack of all trade, master at none type guys and many have no skills at all. The upper level guys, thats a whole different ball game. Some super talented guys.
Posted By: dsbaloo

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/15/15 11:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Belmont
Guys, lets be real. Although i respect anyone who competes, the kid really lacks a lot of talent. He throws a bunch of wild punches and doesnt posess any real boxing skills. Again, i give the kid credit and he may be a nice kid but yiu need talent.
This is my gripe with mma, its a bunch of jack of all trade, master at none type guys and many have no skills at all. The upper level guys, thats a whole different ball game. Some super talented guys.

Fully agree with everything you have said..i cant even watch mma anymore.. love watching high level boxing or straight jiu jitsu tournaments. but only the submission only ones like metamoris.. the whole points tournaments are so boring..
anyways like you said gottis boxing is pretty bad. really big looping punches... and it looks like his ground game is weak..that being said I have nothing but respect for him or anyone else who gets in there to fight..whether its mma or just a street fight I have huge respect for anyone who is willing to fight. its rare these days.if youre going to go anywhere in mma you at least at the very least have to have insane submission defense just to survive.

wouldn't be surprised with his last name though if he wins a good amount of fights in a row that ufc will sign him for a few fights.. good publicity and ratings and that's all ufc cares about.
Posted By: HandsomeMike

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/16/15 12:46 AM

Can you imagine the coverage from the press when Bruce Buffer introduces John "Teflon" Gotti? I'll bet anything Dana White has already looked into signing him. No advertising needed, the Gotti name sells itself.
Posted By: dominic_calabrese

Re: John Gotti the Third is pretty good with his hands - 10/16/15 05:32 AM

Originally Posted By: BillyBrizzi

Is he a son of the old Montreal godfather?

Grandson of Vic Cotroni's youngest brother Frank Cotroni. Vic Cotroni was longtime leader of Montreal underworld in 50s, 60s, 70s. Frank Cotroni in some ways succeeded Vic as the leader of the Calabrian faction, but he was not "godfather" to the entire underworld in the way that Vic was
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET