Home

Gotti Grandson Wedding

Posted By: mikeyballs211

Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/01/15 12:05 PM

http://pagesix.com/2015/10/01/john-gotti...8909.1443700590

Curious reading this...what active mobsters do you think attended the wedding that would have Feds there? Besides John Jr and Agnello who are obv family, my only other guess would be Jackie Nose? Any other guesses?

Obv I couldn't give a shit about this douchebage getting hitched, but just curious what mob guys would still be hanging with the Gotti's?........but if that figure is right fuckin 2.5 mil in a wedding purse is absolutely insane...I got hitched not long ago and holy shit do u need to subtract some zeros
Posted By: Belmont

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/01/15 12:38 PM

Gotta wonder if carmine and JR talked. As far as which gangsters attended? good question.
Fwiw, john agnello seems to have his head screwed on straight and is a decent kid from what i have been told.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/01/15 01:38 PM

What a bullshit piece.

$2.5mil. How the fuck would they know.

And all this Bullshit about 'staggering the felons'. Who is this kid, a reality TV star. The Gambinos could give a fuck about his wedding except maybe to shake it down let alone pay respect. IMO The Bull was the only Bino there. And he was chased.

The article's acting like he's Michael Corleone when in reality he's a D-list reality TV star who's an embarrassment to the surname.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/01/15 04:33 PM

Read something like she brought Stefano from as the world turns as her plus one. That guy lives forever.
Posted By: pmac

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/01/15 04:34 PM

Feds watching anyone its him that guy been scheeming forever. Might fake his death again.
Posted By: BennyB

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/01/15 04:40 PM

Quote:
Victoria Gotti, ex-husband get into screaming match at son's Long Island wedding

Father-of-the-groom/made man Carmine Agnello and Mafia princess/ex-wife Victoria Gotti traded barbs Friday night over her date for the evening — hunky soap opera star Jack Scalia, attendees said.

If you think it’s over between us, you’re dead wrong!” Agnello was heard shouting at Gotti.

But the fiery blonde daughter of the late mob boss returned fire, shouting, “I divorced you a decade ago — get used to it!

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/victoria-gotti-screaming-match-son-wedding-article-1.2375824[b][/b]
Posted By: Skinny

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/02/15 01:22 AM

Johns alright, as far as gottis go
Posted By: bronx

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/02/15 01:28 AM

doubt it.
Posted By: TommyGambino

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/02/15 01:34 AM

Didn't Jr hate Carmine Agnello? And why would Jackie D'amico be there? Knowing Jr is a rat
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Gotti Grandson Wedding - 10/02/15 05:40 PM

doubt jackie the nose is there but saying that jackie and the gottis were tight.

I heard it was the opposite junior got on really well with carmine agnello it was peter who disliked carmine
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET