Home

truly psychopathic mobsters?

Posted By: donplugconnected

truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 07:55 AM

obviously alot of mobsters are psychopathic BUT which ones are the craziest? bugsy siegel was/is he the craziest?
Posted By: rickydelta

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 09:34 AM

They once said Sam Giancana was Crazy in his killing years they called him mooney meaning crazy he sure was But had brains as well smile
Posted By: NE1020

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 11:07 AM

The higher the rank a guy is in a family the more likely he is to be psychopathic.

If you look at the history of bosses in the mafia most of them have been the power-hungry, trigger-happy types: Anastasia, Genovese, Galante, Amuso etc.

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 11:24 AM

Yeah True a Real Killer you Must Have been Back in The Day to Rise High in Rank grin

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 11:32 AM

i meant like the guys who didn't make it to boss level. ya know? guys like roy demeo,mad sam, tommy karate. guys who had to put in for the most part there own work and were just in general mad. guys who could of been serial killers if not in the mafia.
Posted By: Beanshooter

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 11:46 AM

Sammy the Bull
Posted By: Dwalin2011

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 01:31 PM

Mad Sam DeStefano I would say. Second place, Rosario Borgio from Akron: put a bounty on every police officer's head and thought that was going to work.

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 01:41 PM

LOL when i read the guy put a bounty on every cops head and thought it'd work i LOL'D so hard i think i broke a rib gawd that was funny.
Posted By: Belette

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 02:05 PM

Of the ones we see on tv, Sammy the Bull and Leonetti are the ones who seem to have no remorse about anything they've done. I remember one interview where Leonetti explained how he killed his wives ex boyfriend. When the interviewer asked if it complicated the relationship, he seemed surprised and didn't really know what to say, like it never even occurred to him before. I don't know if either are psychopaths in the medical sense, but certainly extremely cold-hearted guys.
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 02:09 PM

Gerry Pappa. Everyone I know that knew him always says he was crazy, and in a neighborhood like the one they come from that's saying something.
Posted By: NE1020

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 03:14 PM

Maybe Tommy DeSimone as well. Depending on how much you trust Henry Hills' word, a teenage DeSimone went up to some random guy on the street and shot him just so he could try out his new gun.
Posted By: Krsheely

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 03:22 PM

I always kind of wonder why those guys demeo, mad Sam ext aren't considered what they actually were straight serial killers. Like they are given cover because it was under the pretense of the mafia business. I feel Like some of those guys would have killed regardless.

Also I always wondered what type of force of personality guys like Luciano bonnano and rica had in order to maintain authority over some of those crazys
Posted By: Snakes

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/01/15 03:44 PM

The ability to have them killed, which they did in regards to DeMeo and DeStefano.
Posted By: LurkerGuy

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/02/15 01:03 AM

A Terry Pratchett quote came to mind:

“There are hardly any excesses of the most crazed psychopath that cannot easily be duplicated by a normal kindly family man who just comes in to work every day and has a job to do.”

I think any real psychopaths in the mob would not have a very high "notch count;" contract murder is something of a team sport, and that sort of person would be seen as too weird and off-balance to trust with that sort of thing.

You know, your Tony Mirra type...

Re: truly psychopathic mobsters? - 10/02/15 09:56 AM

Jackie Cerone and Gus Alex where Heavy hitters for the Outfit before they was Bosses Jackie Cerone like to talk about hits you can read them on his wire taps on his FBI Files . Gus Alex FBI Files says he used to kill his victims Fast was not in to torture tho lol Also his brother was a hitter Sam Alex I am sure they was Psychopathic smile
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET