Home

Frank "Funzi" Tieri

Posted By: BloodlettersandBadmen

Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/29/15 11:16 AM

Hey folks! Does anyone have access to pictures of Frank Tieri, the one time boss of the Genovese Family. I would love to see what you can come up with.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/29/15 11:23 AM

I personally have only seen 2 images of him.....A mugshot and him exiting a car from documentary.....I have NEVER seen a photo of him under age 60.

I am sure toodoped can come up with something. He always has rare stuff
Posted By: alexandarns

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/29/15 11:35 AM

there are,type it on google
Posted By: Toodoped

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/29/15 01:43 PM

Posted By: nash143

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/29/15 04:43 PM

Here's one I posted a while back.

Attached picture Frank Tieri 1965.png
Posted By: pmac

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/29/15 08:55 PM

There's one were he's wearing some Elton john glasses that was a flashy dresser guess he was real tight with Carlo. And a wheel chair pic somewhere. He was first boss convicted of Rico always wonder what his trial was about hard to find reports.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/30/15 02:16 AM

I knew toodoped had some rare ones......But if you read that caption on the one that Nash posted, it says how rare it really is. It says it is 1965 of him exiting a restaurant. So like I was saying, I have NEVER seen a young photo of him. He was 61 in that one.

Hey toodoped, have you ever tried searching for mugshot photos KNOWING that a mobster was arrested for a particular crime?

I assume that EVERY time a criminal gets arrested for a crime, a photo is taken. I just really wonder if us average joes are entitled to search out and get our hands on those mugshots......Just a thought!

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/30/15 10:10 AM

These are great! Thanks guys. If you can find more please try.

Re: Frank "Funzi" Tieri - 09/30/15 10:11 AM

I did google. I only found 3. All of them when he was old.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET