Home

Who is this Tom Papania guy?

Posted By: salvi62

Who is this Tom Papania guy? - 09/25/15 04:42 AM

If he has been covered on these boards before please just direct me to the links.

I'm no OC expert but he claims to have been the number 3 guy in the Gambino Family under Castellano! Sounds crazy.

I did a little reading and it said he used to be a go-fer guy for Tommy Bilotti, but that just about it.

And he's "Joe the Boss'" grandson. And because of this he was given a pass after robbing 4 mob social clubs!

Now he a "born again".

Can anybody tell me more?

Thanks,
Sal
Posted By: sbhc

Re: Who is this Tom Papania guy? - 09/25/15 10:27 PM

He seems to appear on many of the Christian tv shows, The 700 club etc. I guess it makes for a good story going from a mobster to a preacher. In reality I think it's pretty much accepted that he's a bullshitter, the guy claims to have been 3rd in command of the Gambinos at one point even tough his name never comes up in anything and nobody seems to have a clue who he is.

His claim of being Joe Masseria's grandson also sounds like BS, surely this would be quite simple to verify if it were true.
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Who is this Tom Papania guy? - 09/27/15 03:58 AM

Lol I watched his 700 club video on Youtube the other day, thought it sounded like bullshit. Didn't hear the part where he claimed being the number three under Paul Castellano, but lol.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET