Home

Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB

Posted By: mrs1Soprano

Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/21/15 08:48 AM

Couldn't believe this when i seen it. ALTHOUGH I COULD.... I've spent some time with Hollingsheads and Jeff always catered to her every whim. I used to be best friends with this girl in college for a year. She is insanely fun and one of those people that draws you in so close that youll never wanna leave her side! CRAZY ! And fyi everyone bobby didn't rob her house to get back at her. He robbed it for Jeff so she would get insurance money. I'm sure none of this would have happened to him if he just returned her things.

http://gangsterreport.com/portrait-of-a-chicago-mob-wife-the-lowdown-on-jillian-hollingshead/ [img:left]http://gangsterreport.com/portrait-of-a-chicago-mob-wife-the-lowdown-on-jillian-hollingshead/[/img]
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/21/15 04:54 PM

I posted this same article a week ago stop.opening new threads its pointless

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/21/15 07:31 PM

Is this blog just filled with assholes ? Ha
Posted By: Snakes

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/21/15 07:31 PM

Originally Posted By: mrs1Soprano
Is this blog just filled with assholes ? Ha

Yes.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/21/15 07:34 PM

Lol

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/21/15 07:42 PM

I can post whatever i like. Get used to it wink
Posted By: Blackjack2121

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 01:06 AM

Originally Posted By: gangstereport

Dude, what the fuck is your problem? You can see it was her first post so why dont you ease up on the newbie? I dont think your post of that article was on the first page jumping out at her or anything.

You think she is trying to take your shine or something because she posted a gangster report article and you are the only one allowed to post them from that site? lol

You could have simply advised her to maybe use the search feature, or said something helpful.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 01:08 AM

Anyway, welcome to the site mrs1Soprano (if you are not a troll or another poster under a new name lol)

I take it you are from the Chi Town area?>

Which part are you from?
Posted By: HandsomeStevie

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 04:44 AM

Originally Posted By: Blackjack2121
Originally Posted By: gangstereport

Dude, what the fuck is your problem? You can see it was her first post so why dont you ease up on the newbie? I dont think your post of that article was on the first page jumping out at her or anything.

You think she is trying to take your shine or something because she posted a gangster report article and you are the only one allowed to post them from that site? lol

You could have simply advised her to maybe use the search feature, or said something helpful.

lol im gonna start posting the gangster report articles just to see him get mad
Posted By: helenwheels

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 04:53 AM

I looked at the pics of this woman at the link. Smoking hot is a stretch.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 06:47 AM

yea shes like a 3 or a 4

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 07:46 AM

Appalling. ... she is beautiful inside & out!! most * not all * of you must have #10s in your bed right now. Yup I'm sure wink how dare you say that my friend isn't absolutely beautiful did you see her pictures ??? Is she like the old fat nasty b****** you got at home , maybe you have an issue lmfao & I'm sure that you two are lazy fat asses who sit on the couch all the time . ..... just Getting fatter and fatter and think about jacking off to some girl you'll never ever see.
Posted By: SC

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 08:48 AM

mrs1 is history.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: helenwheels

in the one picture she didnt look half bad

but there? not so good

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 02:29 PM

welp it looks like I did take up for a troll

last time i do that!

lol
Posted By: mike68

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 04:06 PM

welp it looks like I did take up for a troll

last time i do that!

lol

Funny thing is Blackjack, you were absolutely right to do so! Gangstereport Fan Club needs to chill out.
Posted By: dixiemafia

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 07:03 PM

Yea she was hot as hell in the pic in the link, but the pic posted on here she is not hot.
Posted By: Scorsese

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 07:24 PM

To be fair to her she's not always got to look that good to keep pink faced guy fieri happy.
Posted By: Ivan

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 07:49 PM

Originally Posted By: SC
mrs1 is history.

This cracked me up for some reason. Made me think of a car with SC behind the wheel driving up to her, a bunch of thugs coming out and stuffing her into the trunk, and then the car driving away real fast.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 08:40 PM

Originally Posted By: Scorsese

To be fair to her she's not always got to look that good to keep pink faced guy fieri happy.

pink faced guy fieri lol

I was thinking he looked very much like porky pig, but I like your description.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 11:22 PM

Appalling. ... she is beautiful inside & out!! most * not all * of you must have #10s in your bed right now. Yup I'm sure wink how dare you say that my friend isn't absolutely beautiful did you see her pictures ??? Is she like the old fat nasty b****** you got at home , maybe you have an issue lmfao & I'm sure that you two are lazy fat asses who sit on the couch all the time . ..... just Getting fatter and fatter and think about jacking off to some girl you'll never ever see.

LOL. you got me all wrong hun! seriously thought in that picture she really isnt all that. like i said maybe a 4 tops.. post some more pictures of yourself JILLIAN! We all know its you. Your in WPP and your bored and probably googled your name and found this site. I doubt a friend of Jillian would get that butt hurt over somebody on the internet just saying her friend was a 4. Just tell us its really you and we can have some pretty damn good conversations!

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 11:23 PM

Shes mad nobody wants to jack off to her picture. hahah

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/22/15 11:25 PM

Jill, baby, you look pretty good in a few other pics i seen of you. I really truly didn't mean to offend but that picture looks like Sloths daughter. Seriously nobody is gonna rate that more then a 4 unless they really are some fat ass old guy. And im sure there is plenty fat ass old guys on this site, but not me baby you got the wrong guy lol
Posted By: Thewife

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/23/15 11:11 AM

You are absolutely mean, lol joking don't care , the photo with Jeff was ten years ago. The one in the article is a few weeks old,.l I'd love to chat ..But....Yes ITS ME !!! Haha I do have wpp ... Sorry it's the life we were blessed with. Thank The Lord.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/23/15 11:14 AM

Any questions ??

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/23/15 12:35 PM

Originally Posted By: HandsomeStevie

LOL. you got me all wrong hun! seriously thought in that picture she really isnt all that. like i said maybe a 4 tops.. post some more pictures of yourself JILLIAN! We all know its you. Your in WPP and your bored and probably googled your name and found this site. I doubt a friend of Jillian would get that butt hurt over somebody on the internet just saying her friend was a 4. Just tell us its really you and we can have some pretty damn good conversations!

Good call on that one.

Will you miss La Scarola, Jillian?

Is your safe house anywhere near Maryland? Do you need some company?

lol

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/23/15 02:26 PM

Originally Posted By: Thewife
Any questions ??

I have a question:

Why is your husband's face as red as a baboon's arse?
Posted By: Homers77

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/23/15 03:04 PM

Any nude pics?

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 02:42 AM

Good call on that one.

lol

it was so obvious ya know? cause why would anyone else get so butt hurt over me saying she was only a 4 in that picture lol.. i mean in other pics she looks sexy but lets be real that other picture was not her finest.. plus this isnt the first time ive said something about a mob wife and then her so called "friend" would flip out on me lol. Think about it shes is wpp probably bored as shit and googles her name after reading Scotts articles and found this site where people are all talking about her, her husband, and everything going on with that whole situation. She wasnt a member so i dont know her at all for having to do what she did to take care of her family especially after that scum bag Panazzo had her house robbed and then tried fucking her while her husbands locked up. poor girl was probably stressing like crazy and felt like she couldnt do anything about it.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 02:48 AM

Good call on that one.

lol

it was so obvious ya know? cause why would anyone else get so butt hurt over me saying she was only a 4 in that picture lol.. i mean in other pics she looks sexy but lets be real that other picture was not her finest.. plus this isnt the first time ive said something about a mob wife and then her so called "friend" would flip out on me lol. Think about it shes is wpp probably bored as shit and googles her name after reading Scotts articles and found this site where people are all talking about her, her husband, and everything going on with that whole situation. She wasnt a member so i dont know her at all for having to do what she did to take care of her family especially after that scum bag Panazzo had her house robbed and then tried fucking her while her husbands locked up. poor girl was probably stressing like crazy and felt like she couldnt do anything about it.

dont feel too bad for Jillian, she isnt some innocent victim she knew exactly what she was involved with and probably loved it

all that aside if she is near MD in a safe house I will throw a fuck to her to aid in her boredom lmao

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 02:57 AM

Yea i know but after her man got locked up and they robbed her house and tried moving in on her, she probably really was scared. I dont feel bad for her im just saying i understand why a young mother would do what she did for her n her kids.

You live in marylandd Black Jack? I lived there from 2010- til april 2015 when I moved to Denver, which denver is a really nice and bad ass city. Colorado is beautiful it really is americas best kept secret... But in 2010 I moved to Annapolis first then Glen Burnie, then Brooklyn then South baltimore. My girls whole family lives there still.. You live anywhere near there?

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 03:00 AM

And Hey Black Jack, did you notice i posted the two new gangster report articles tonight before the poster gangster report could? I want to see if he gets mad at me like he did to Jillian hahah
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 04:21 AM

Not to jump in on ur convo w blackjack stevie but i moved from outside Philly to Bel Air; MD bc im going to law school in Baltimore.., i know the city fairly well and i know Glen Burnie nice area.. Where in s baltimore?

Blackjack you anywhere near Bel Air? I spend most of my time in Balt since i work for a real estate firm there and my school (UB) is there obv.. No offense if ur from Baltimore but its a fuckin shit hole and thats mainly bc of one group of people haha dont mean that as racist altho i know it is but its the fuckin truth, just look at the homicide rate and violent crime rate which sky rocketed bc of that Freddy Gray bullshit and whos perpetrating those crimes.. But i digress goin off on a tangent figured someone who lives/from here would have an opinion

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 05:32 AM

Mikey I grew up south philly on 12th & Shunk then my junior year in high school moved to South Jersey until i was 23. Then moved to maryland. First Annapolis, then had a apartment in Glen Burnie but rent was high as hell so moved to Brooklyn. Baltimore is shitty as hell. But I lived in the Brooklyn section in Baltimore right on Potee Street & Patapsco. A block away from Hanover street. and my girl lived in Westport section near West Baltimore so i ended up living with her before coming out to Denver in April. Brooklyn, Cherry Hill, And Westport are all pretty bad neighborhoods. Not many white people besides drug addicts. And Hey i wasnt no angel either. I moved To Denver April 27th when the riots were in full force and we had curfew going on and everything. Denver and even Colorado as a whole is the place to be these days. They have more weed stores then liquer stores lol. Not to mention its a pretty clean city with so much to do outdoors. I love it. 300+ days of sunshine a year. Like i said before, its Americas best kept secret. Not to mention great economy and so many high paying jobs.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 05:33 AM

You need to have money to live in Bel Air from what i heard. Ive passed through there before but thats it.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 11:51 AM

And Hey Black Jack, did you notice i posted the two new gangster report articles tonight before the poster gangster report could? I want to see if he gets mad at me like he did to Jillian hahah

bahahaha

yeah i saw

Damn I think I had a few drinks and messaged poor Jillian last night!

Please forgive me

lol

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 11:53 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Not to jump in on ur convo w blackjack stevie but i moved from outside Philly to Bel Air; MD bc im going to law school in Baltimore.., i know the city fairly well and i know Glen Burnie nice area.. Where in s baltimore?

Blackjack you anywhere near Bel Air? I spend most of my time in Balt since i work for a real estate firm there and my school (UB) is there obv.. No offense if ur from Baltimore but its a fuckin shit hole and thats mainly bc of one group of people haha dont mean that as racist altho i know it is but its the fuckin truth, just look at the homicide rate and violent crime rate which sky rocketed bc of that Freddy Gray bullshit and whos perpetrating those crimes.. But i digress goin off on a tangent figured someone who lives/from here would have an opinion

Baltimore is pretty bad, this year worst than most but it does have some pretty decent areas

And Nah I am not near Bel Air, I will leave that to Will Smith

I am about 20 or 30 mins away from Baltimore.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/24/15 11:55 AM

Yea i know but after her man got locked up and they robbed her house and tried moving in on her, she probably really was scared. I dont feel bad for her im just saying i understand why a young mother would do what she did for her n her kids.

You live in marylandd Black Jack? I lived there from 2010- til april 2015 when I moved to Denver, which denver is a really nice and bad ass city. Colorado is beautiful it really is americas best kept secret... But in 2010 I moved to Annapolis first then Glen Burnie, then Brooklyn then South baltimore. My girls whole family lives there still.. You live anywhere near there?

Yeah I am in MD. Annapolis is nice, and I work 5 or 10 minutes from Glen Burnie.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 01:10 AM

Okay Okay. I worked in Pasadena and Severna park and glen burnie. All up n down ritchie highway until i settled in ghetto ass brooklyn lol. Baltimore isnt like a great city like philly or new york or even denver for that matter. There isnt shit in baltimore. I mean all them cities have shitty neighborhoods and nice sections but Baltimore just dont have anything to do there. Its not poppin like all the other cities. They have the Harbor n an aquarium and a bunch of bars and nightclubs but nothing great. Thats it! Downtown Annapolis has more going on then Baltimore! And jesus the cost of living in Maryland! forget about it!!glen burnie its like 1300 for a two bedroom shitty apartment. In the shitty neighborhoods in Baltimore, Like Brooklyn, its only $750 for the same size 2 Bedroom apartments. When i first moved to MD i thought it was nice but as soon as i moved again i was like wow MD sucks lol

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 01:12 AM

bahahaha

yeah i saw

Damn I think I had a few drinks and messaged poor Jillian last night!

Please forgive me

lol

Haha. I she messaged me and i sent her something back. I didnt have any drinks thought so i was just trying to talk to her and hear some good stories lol
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 01:12 AM

Oh, man, $1300 for a two bedroom. I'd kill for that. Try living in the tri-state

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 01:15 AM

When I lived in Philly and Jersey apartments were fairly cheap. like 650 for a one bedroom 800 for a 2 bedroom. Prices in Colorado and Denver are starting to rise because so many people are moving here. I wanna get like a loft condo type deal in downtown denver but its not gonna be cheap.
Posted By: mikeyballs211

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 01:23 AM

Oh nice stevie I know vaguely where u grew up..I grew up in Bensalem and then Doylestown moved down to MD a few yrs back and honestly I dont care for it..too many fuckin radical liberal nutbags mostly my generation unfortunately(im 29) and the taxes suck..Bel Air is nice but no richer than Glen Burnie really , my folks retired got a place on the water in Port Deposit tiny ass lil town idk if u know it but its in Cecil county(or ceciltucky as everyone outside cecil calls it haha) but my pops boats docked out bAck so hes in heaven.

Know we dont know each other but yea dude glad ur doing well in Denver its a really nice city, very clean IMO, compared to Baltimore which is just an absolute shit hole amd like I said its bc of one specific group of people and if neone disagrees theyre either naive or a PC fuckhead

Blackjack- when u hear Bel Air your thinking Los Angeles area, not Harford county,MD ..its nice but nothing flashy I have a nice lil townhouse nothin special

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 01:45 AM

Can't you call people liberals without calling them scumbags? They just disagree. It's not the end of the world.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 03:00 AM

Yea i lived on 12th & shunk in south philly til i was 16-17 then moved to jersey in camden county. when i was like 23-24 i moved to md in anne arundel county. Im about to be 29 in a few months myself.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/25/15 03:01 AM

Originally Posted By: mikeyballs211
Oh nice stevie I know vaguely where u grew up..I grew up in Bensalem and then Doylestown moved down to MD a few yrs back and honestly I dont care for it..too many fuckin radical liberal nutbags mostly my generation unfortunately(im 29) and the taxes suck..Bel Air is nice but no richer than Glen Burnie really , my folks retired got a place on the water in Port Deposit tiny ass lil town idk if u know it but its in Cecil county(or ceciltucky as everyone outside cecil calls it haha) but my pops boats docked out bAck so hes in heaven.

Know we dont know each other but yea dude glad ur doing well in Denver its a really nice city, very clean IMO, compared to Baltimore which is just an absolute shit hole amd like I said its bc of one specific group of people and if neone disagrees theyre either naive or a PC fuckhead

Blackjack- when u hear Bel Air your thinking Los Angeles area, not Harford county,MD ..its nice but nothing flashy I have a nice lil townhouse nothin special

And thanks buddy. Denver really is clean and nice. A lot of spanish people but they dont bother me. Definetly a lot different then the people in Philly and Baltimore. And your 100% right about Baltimore. its just shit.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/28/15 03:32 AM

Thanks Stevie and the other who is messaging me... Thanks but no thanks smile
Posted By: hoodlum

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/28/15 06:11 AM

Any questions ??
i do..if u don't mind..enlighten me please, what is a WPP????

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/28/15 06:30 AM

..ehhh..ehhh Mr.Black..2121 you don't hold nothing back, do u??
Posted By: Faithful1

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/28/15 08:23 AM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
Any questions ??
i do..if u don't mind..enlighten me please, what is a WPP????

It can mean Witness Protection Program or White Person's Problem. Take your pick. whistle

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/28/15 09:03 AM

Both
Posted By: TheMechanic

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/29/15 03:36 AM

It's called a swamp donkey, they're the girls who hang out in the bar til last call so some poor drunk asshole gets taken advantage of.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/29/15 04:23 AM

Originally Posted By: TheMechanic
It's called a swamp donkey, they're the girls who hang out in the bar til last call so some poor drunk asshole gets taken advantage of.

If that's what you think went down, your absolutely wrong. These men pursue women in a way you've never seen. They are the upmost gentlemanly and genuine people you'll ever meet.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 09/29/15 05:04 AM

Thanks Stevie and the other who is messaging me... Thanks but no thanks smile

Thanks but no thanks what? You messaged me remember? And i asked if you were down to talk about some mob shit. Im no thirsty ass weirdo talking to girls on the internet. LOL I dont have no beef with you though. So what is the government hooking you up with? Any cash?

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 01:25 AM

Good call on that one.

lol [\quote] it was so obvious ya know? cause why would anyone else get so butt hurt over me saying she was only a 4 in that picture lol.. i mean in other pics she looks sexy but lets be real that other picture was not her finest.. plus this isnt the first time ive said something about a mob wife and then her so called "friend" would flip out on me lol. Think about it shes is wpp probably bored as shit and googles her name after reading Scotts articles and found this site where people are all talking about her, her husband, and everything going on with that whole situation. She wasnt a member so i dont know her at all for having to do what she did to take care of her family especially after that scum bag Panazzo had her house robbed and then tried fucking her while her husbands locked up. poor girl was probably stressing like crazy and felt like she couldnt do anything about it.
dont feel too bad for Jillian, she isnt some innocent victim she knew exactly what she was involved with and probably loved it

all that aside if she is near MD in a safe house I will throw a fuck to her to aid in her boredom lmao[/quote]

Haha not bored. Just rich ! And no thanks the only person I'll ever fuck is my husband. And p.s. I am an innocent victim !!! You think I knew all this would happen?

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 04:54 AM

some of that in the quotes is me but other parts of it about throwing you a fuck is definetly not me it was somebody else and anyone can just read the comments on the first page and can verify that lol

this is what i said..

"it was so obvious ya know? cause why would anyone else get so butt hurt over me saying she was only a 4 in that picture lol.. i mean in other pics she looks sexy but lets be real that other picture was not her finest.. plus this isnt the first time ive said something about a mob wife and then her so called "friend" would flip out on me lol. Think about it shes is wpp probably bored as shit and googles her name after reading Scotts articles and found this site where people are all talking about her, her husband, and everything going on with that whole situation. She wasnt a member so i dont know her at all for having to do what she did to take care of her family especially after that scum bag Panazzo had her house robbed and then tried fucking her while her husbands locked up. poor girl was probably stressing like crazy and felt like she couldnt do anything about it. "

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 05:57 AM

some of that in the quotes is me but other parts of it about throwing you a fuck is definetly not me it was somebody else and anyone can just read the comments on the first page and can verify that lol

this is what i said..

"it was so obvious ya know? cause why would anyone else get so butt hurt over me saying she was only a 4 in that picture lol.. i mean in other pics she looks sexy but lets be real that other picture was not her finest.. plus this isnt the first time ive said something about a mob wife and then her so called "friend" would flip out on me lol. Think about it shes is wpp probably bored as shit and googles her name after reading Scotts articles and found this site where people are all talking about her, her husband, and everything going on with that whole situation. She wasnt a member so i dont know her at all for having to do what she did to take care of her family especially after that scum bag Panazzo had her house robbed and then tried fucking her while her husbands locked up. poor girl was probably stressing like crazy and felt like she couldnt do anything about it. "

Sorry I didn't mean you. I was cut off by how many characters I was posting so I deleted some.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 05:59 AM

And no I'm not in WPP... The police probably want to see me get blown up or kidnapped... That's what they're waiting for. Cook county does give a shit about their witnesses.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 06:42 AM

And no I'm not in WPP... The police probably want to see me get blown up or kidnapped... That's what they're waiting for. Cook county does give a shit about their witnesses.
why is this chick still up & runnin 'her trap ??don't throw gas on the idiot fire people!!

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 07:08 AM

you already flew 2 the other side,so u did fuck somebody else

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 12:52 PM

Originally Posted By: hoodlum
..ehhh..ehhh Mr.Black..2121 you don't hold nothing back, do u??

lol nah...was just joking.

On my tinder profile under list of turn offs, informant is one of them.

But I do enjoy romantic walks on the beach by the moonlight.

lol

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 12:53 PM

Good call on that one.

lol [\quote] it was so obvious ya know? cause why would anyone else get so butt hurt over me saying she was only a 4 in that picture lol.. i mean in other pics she looks sexy but lets be real that other picture was not her finest.. plus this isnt the first time ive said something about a mob wife and then her so called "friend" would flip out on me lol. Think about it shes is wpp probably bored as shit and googles her name after reading Scotts articles and found this site where people are all talking about her, her husband, and everything going on with that whole situation. She wasnt a member so i dont know her at all for having to do what she did to take care of her family especially after that scum bag Panazzo had her house robbed and then tried fucking her while her husbands locked up. poor girl was probably stressing like crazy and felt like she couldnt do anything about it.

all that aside if she is near MD in a safe house I will throw a fuck to her to aid in her boredom lmao

Haha not bored. Just rich ! And no thanks the only person I'll ever fuck is my husband. And p.s. I am an innocent victim !!! You think I knew all this would happen? [/quote]

Scott doesn't portray you as an innocent victim.

Like you didnt know what was going on. Partying it up with the outfit brass. Get caught up and play the innocent role. Dont know if I believe that for a minute. If your man didnt get busted you would still be having a drink at Richards bar.

lol
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 03:33 PM

It amazes me how truly some of our members on this forum idolize Mafia guys, to the point where a potential witness in an indictment is scrutinized for doing what she felt she had to do. Against guys who do nothing but scheme for a living.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 04:16 PM

Close this useless fucking thread.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By: SinatraClub
It amazes me how truly some of our members on this forum idolize Mafia guys, to the point where a potential witness in an indictment is scrutinized for doing what she felt she had to do. Against guys who do nothing but scheme for a living.

Since you are talking about me, I will address you directly. I in no way idolize anyone. But that does not mean I have to be a fan of informants, either.

And it amazes me how naive you are.

Like I said I am sure her and her hubby were loving it during the better times.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 06:16 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Close this useless fucking thread.

Indeed it has ran its course

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 06:56 PM

Seriously this whole thing is sad..
Posted By: SinatraClub

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 11:39 PM

Since you are talking about me, I will address you directly. I in no way idolize anyone. But that does not mean I have to be a fan of informants, either.

Actually, wiseguy, I was talking about hoodlum and his posts near the end of the second page, and the implication of this person having sexual relationships with an entire crew. Don't see how you assumed I was talking about you. But whatever.

It's one thing to not be a fan of informants. Anyone could be a person who doesn't promote tattling. However, whats her sexual relations have to do with her becoming a government witness? Other than the connection of Pannozzo & Hollingshead? Mind you, neither article actually states she slept with Pannozzo but that he made a failed bid at it.

If recognizing that none of us actually know her personally, therefore unfounded hearsay and gossip in regards to her personal sexual relationships is a bit unneeded, makes me naive, so be it.

The comments I saw had nothing to do with the actual situation that the articles bring up. It's simply implications of her being a whore.
Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 11:48 PM

Originally Posted By: mightyhealthy

We only have ourselves to blame for responding to this crap ;-(

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/02/15 11:53 PM

Actually, wiseguy, I was talking about hoodlum and his posts near the end of the second page, and the implication of this person having sexual relationships with an entire crew. Don't see how you assumed I was talking about you. But whatever.

It's one thing to not be a fan of informants. Anyone could be a person who doesn't promote tattling. However, whats her sexual relations have to do with her becoming a government witness? Other than the connection of Pannozzo & Hollingshead? Mind you, neither article actually states she slept with Pannozzo but that he made a failed bid at it.

If recognizing that none of us actually know her personally, therefore unfounded hearsay and gossip in regards to her personal sexual relationships is a bit unneeded, makes me naive, so be it.

The comments I saw had nothing to do with the actual situation that the articles bring up. It's simply implications of her being a whore.

Wiseguy is the board name of ivyleague on another board...dont insult me like that...lol jk

And I assumed you were speaking of me because you posted right after me and the last part of the post where I made the tinder crack I said informants were a turn off

So, putting that together it seemed you were speaking about me, surely you can see that.

But if you insist you weren't directing that at me, than my bad
Posted By: DonMega1888

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/05/15 09:28 PM

Posted By: K1NG6

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/06/15 01:07 AM

Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Exactly! Who's to say this is even really Mrs. Hollingshead? We have so many different trolls here that it's disgusting. I highly doubt that any mob wife on the run (or any wife associated with this type of life) would really be posting on this forum, let alone giving away any type of information. On top of that, there are people who are amazing with computers that can track IP addresses and/or hack into your computer from anywhere in the world and get your exact location in no time. If she was really afraid and there was even a minimal chance of retaliation against her then why would the real "Jillian" be posting on this board where somebody could find out where she is currently located?
Posted By: gangstereport

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/06/15 05:02 PM

Originally Posted By: K1NG6
Originally Posted By: Friend_of_Henry

Exactly! Who's to say this is even really Mrs. Hollingshead? We have so many different trolls here that it's disgusting. I highly doubt that any mob wife on the run (or any wife associated with this type of life) would really be posting on this forum, let alone giving away any type of information. On top of that, there are people who are amazing with computers that can track IP addresses and/or hack into your computer from anywhere in the world and get your exact location in no time. If she was really afraid and there was even a minimal chance of retaliation against her then why would the real "Jillian" be posting on this board where somebody could find out where she is currently located?

+1
Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/07/15 07:30 PM

Here is a recent picture of Jill from August 2015:

I hope it posts otherwise I will have to figure another way to place the picture.

Attached picture JH175737801.jpg
Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/07/15 08:00 PM

Originally Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

I hope it posts otherwise I will have to figure another way to place the picture.

If Jill is on this BB - she can PM me and tell me where the picture was taken and the exact date so it will be easy to cut the trolls out of here. If the Trolls start Spamming me. It won't be fun.
Posted By: RollinBones

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/07/15 11:20 PM

This chick looks like Rodney Dangerfield
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/08/15 12:03 AM

Too bad she's not getting any respect.
Posted By: Holyoke

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/08/15 12:04 AM

Holy shit! I just looked at that pic, it is Rodney Dangerfield.

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/08/15 02:28 PM

Originally Posted By: FriendoftheFamily

yikes!

make up does wonders

confused

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/08/15 08:18 PM

Angles, my friend... angles.
Posted By: K1NG6

Re: Smoking hot mob wife Jill hollingshead vs the MOB - 10/08/15 09:49 PM

Angles, my friend... angles.

Hahahaha, exactly. "Smoking hot mob wife" is a STRETCH! Looks like that picture was taken while she was talking with the feds somewhere. She was never in custody for anything, was she? From what I've gathered from the articles, she's simply giving them information - but I don't follow Chicago.

Anyway, I still don't believe that the person posing as her on this board is really Jillian.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET