Home

Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob

Posted By: gangstereport

Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/17/15 11:02 PM

http://gangsterreport.com/canadian-gangland-shooting-may-have-ties-to-detroit-underworld/

This is one of the theories the Feds have according to scott said was the reason behind the shooting though many sour especially have said that's buckshot and that Tony pal would not be involved

Scott even said there is a high chance this is not mob related

It's one of the theories the Feds are saying the shooting could be tied to
Posted By: mightyhealthy

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/17/15 11:16 PM

An attempted murder where they missed, in Canada, may be linked to Detroit.

Fascinating stuff, lol.
Posted By: Flushing

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/18/15 02:54 AM

A mob shooting linked to Detroit, they mobilize an international task force.

All other shootings in Detroit, Zzzzzzzzzz.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/18/15 03:00 AM

"in Windsor, which resides in the province of Canada roughly three hours south of Toronto"

Sigh.

(@SB: embarrassing mistakes such as these devalue the whole bodies credibility. A little proof reading is worth its weight in gold.)
Posted By: Dellacroce

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/18/15 10:45 PM

Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
"in Windsor, which resides in the province of Canada roughly three hours south of Toronto"

Sigh.

(@SB: embarrassing mistakes such as these devalue the whole bodies credibility. A little proof reading is worth its weight in gold.)

To be fair, not to many americans really know what to make of canada, let alone what to call it. Between their communist health care and still technically being apart Britain and to top it off half the fucking country speaks french?! Fuck em.
Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/19/15 01:35 PM

Dell if I didn't love ya so much I'd ask you to step outside tongue
Posted By: Scalish

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/19/15 03:34 PM

Easy there Dell it is a great country to live in and free healthcare is great so what the fuck you talking about. Relax pal.
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/19/15 03:51 PM

Dellacroce has always got sand in his vagina. What's new.

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/19/15 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
Easy there Dell it is a great country to live in and free healthcare is great so what the fuck you talking about. Relax pal.

It was said in jest buddy. Ive actually been prince edward island for a couple of weeks once, it is really nice up there. The seafoods great to, theres a reason why their mussels are famous.

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/19/15 04:57 PM

All good Dell, just got a little pissy when I seen it and the wife is driving me nuts today so that did not help. If you ever decide to make the trip to the Hamilton or Toronto area let me know I will guide you to some places you will love.

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/19/15 05:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Scalish
All good Dell, just got a little pissy when I seen it and the wife is driving me nuts today so that did not help. If you ever decide to make the trip to the Hamilton or Toronto area let me know I will guide you to some places you will love.

Thanks it used to be a lot easier to travel to canada back in the day, all you needed was a birth certificate. Nowadays its such a pain in the ass for people like me who dont even have a passport, canada might as well be on the moon.

Re: Gangland shooting may have links to detroit mob - 09/19/15 06:20 PM

I hear you pal.
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET