Home

Any News On John Veasey?

Posted By: botz

Any News On John Veasey? - 09/13/15 12:02 AM

What's new with him things have been quiet?
Posted By: melanzana

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 09/13/15 09:57 PM

I heard that he is slowly transitioning himself into a woman
Posted By: NE1020

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 09/13/15 10:28 PM

Sigh....another troll
Posted By: DuesPaid

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 09/15/15 10:50 PM

LoL
Posted By: pmac

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 09/16/15 12:50 AM

Read he had hep c that kills your liver pretty slow but heard he had it since the 80tys so his shit probaly looks like a burnt pancake.
Posted By: Barracuda

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/21/19 11:53 PM

First time I've ever seen this...the new John John

https://www.heartlandchurch.com/blog/john-vito-a-totally-changed-life/
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/22/19 12:00 AM

Way he fucked up Martines and Pagano after that botched hit is the stuff of legends.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/22/19 03:12 AM

Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Way he fucked up Martines and Pagano after that botched hit is the stuff of legends.

Totally agree! It just wasn’t John’s time to go.

Isn’t Al Pajamas still alive?
Last I heard, he was.
Posted By: ItalianIrishMix

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/22/19 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by Barracuda
First time I've ever seen this...the new John John

https://www.heartlandchurch.com/blog/john-vito-a-totally-changed-life/

Thanks, haven’t seen this.

I wonder if John still harbors anger for the ones who clipped his brother?
Last time he did an interview and came back to Philly, I believe he left a vicious message on someone’s phone. I could be mistaken, it was like 6-7 years ago.
Posted By: streetbossliborio

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/23/19 02:49 AM

Yeah he did to Jonny Chang and I think Chang’s wife or something
Posted By: JoeTadaro

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/23/19 12:48 PM

Yea too bad he ended up being a rat
Posted By: Moe_Tilden

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/23/19 01:16 PM

Originally Posted by JoeTadaro

Yea too bad he ended up being a rat

John had no loyalties to anyone but himself. It's not his fault someone was stupid/desperate enough to induct him and make him a capo. It's nowhere near as egregious as someone like Joe Massino or Al D'Arco ratting IMO.

If I was a petty criminal and had the possibility of being inducted into a powerful crime family and benefiting from all that entails, I'd do it too. Even if I didn't have any family connections to it. Increase earning potential and have protection, or leave yourself at the mercy of people like Joey Merlino and George Borgesi? He had Sicilian blood and he made the most of it.

And the fact is whatever about old man Pagano, Frank Martines was a bona fide tough guy in his own right and John Veasey made him his bitch.

I don't know. I guess I have a soft spot for absolute mad men and renegades.

It's not like Al D'Arco talking about being a professor of La Cosa Nostra, and going on about the forest and the trees and how noble this thing of ours is, and then ratting as soon as the going gets tough.

Guys like Veasey and Colletti were just pure opportunists from the get go. So I think their ratting isn't as bad. There were no airs and graces about what they were.

And let's not forget. One of the rules of the mafia is that if you are told to do a piece of work, you do it, no questions asked. Steve Mazzone pussed out when he was supposed to go after Veasey because "Veasey was too much of a psycho". Yet this guy is supposed to be respected as a boss? When he wouldn't do the same thing he expects of a soldier?
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/23/19 02:28 PM

Who were the hitters on his brothers killing? And was Joey acting boss at the time?
Posted By: Giacomo

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/24/19 11:18 PM

The rumor was always that it was Stevie Mazzone and Johnny Chang, with Joey acting as the blocker in a car. I don't know if it was Anastasia or Capparella, but someone gave them a quote that Johnny Chang told Merlino "thank you for letting me do this. A brother for a brother." They certainly didn't worry about cops, they made sure he was dead. His son is still around South Philly, knocking around.
Posted By: Ravens410

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/24/19 11:27 PM

Thanks, Giacomo. This brought up to me the story of when Joey ‘allegedly’ shot Nicky Scarfo Jr. Mikey Chang was driving and Joey was just shooting out the passenger window and Mikey was all pissed off because they had to go back and get more bullets. Not sure if true so don’t quote me. Anyone heard this before?
Posted By: DanteMoltisanti

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/25/19 03:12 PM

Billy Veasey’s son is really close to Johnny Chang and his wife no joke, take it for what it’s worth.....

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/25/19 05:17 PM

thats weird but i belive it. straight from the mystic river movie playbook...... i like this new thing with run off .........................................................................

Re: Any News On John Veasey? - 06/25/19 05:17 PM

feels the guilt
© 2024 GangsterBB.NET